Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over-analyzing or small find?

3 posters

Go down

Over-analyzing or small find?  Empty Over-analyzing or small find?

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:20 pm

First off I'd like to introduce myself. Just registered, and this is my very first blog! You can call me TTS (short for my username) or Maria. I hope to make great friends with everyone here and fangasm with you all over our beautiful OTP <3
Hope you guys like it :)

Alright, so like a lot of you I like to analyze the smallest of pieces when it comes to NH. I was re-reading 615 (this is like, what, my 10th time now? xD) and idk if this is just me fangasming or if Kishi made this intentional, but right here:
http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/615/8

(sorry, I'm still learning how to post pictures, so please bear with the URL haha)

At the last panel, it has Hinata's face and Naruto thinking, "Your life.."
Am I the only one that just had a fangirl spaz moment? Over-analyzing or small find?  1818027755 

Naruto thought that when looking at Hinata, his life *squeel* my inner nerd fangirl is coming out xD so maybe that might be foreshadowing of some sort? If it were intentional, this may show Naruto's feelings for Hinata, his inevitable waifu.

I feel so weird making this discussion, but I just wanted to know your guy's take on this part of the manga.
Thanks for reading, and have a lovely day/evening! ^^
-TTS

~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Over-analyzing or small find?  Empty Re: Over-analyzing or small find?

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:51 pm

I noticed that too. It's pretty obvious, that Naruto understood, that Hinata is probably the most important part of his current life, which he admints by himself further "My life was never just mine! It's because you were by my side this whole time".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:55 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:I noticed that too. It's pretty obvious, that Naruto understood, that Hinata is probably the most important part of his current life, which he admints by himself further "My life was never just mine! It's because you were by my side this whole time".
Yup! Now all we're really waiting for is his response after this war is over. Hopefully we get some NH moments before the big moment happens though >u<
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:52 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I noticed that too. It's pretty obvious, that Naruto understood, that Hinata is probably the most important part of his current life, which he admints by himself further "My life was never just mine! It's because you were by my side this whole time".
i agree.

he probable just does not have the time to react more on the subject counting he... HAS A BIG 10TAILS IN FRONT OF HIM lol
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down