Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:'( very touching

+5
Azuula
JulaShona
Fallere825
Rasengan671
itachi75
9 posters

Go down

:'( very touching Empty :'( very touching

Post by itachi75 Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Spoiler:
^so beautiful
-
you know this is one of the reasons why i ship Naruhina.
-
but the main reason why i ship NAruhina is simply due to the fact that when i started watching the series, it was at a time when the only girls i knew IRL were being mean to guys, cheating on their bfs, and not really being good freinds. so i started to be a bit of a mysoginist
-
but then, i started to watch naruto and i saw Hinata quietly watch Naruto, silently spuring him on, and it was that time that an old friend started to become close to me IRL and we forged a strong friendship. she reminds me alot of Hinata. we don't like eachother, but she is a very close friend, and has definetly gave me a "proud failure speech" way more times than i can count
-
idk its just when i watch those opening episodes of Naruto, and i saw Hinata silently cheering on Naruto i remembered alot.
-
know that that time and feelings are gone, i ponder why people ship NS. i mean what does Sakura do that makes herself appealing or NAruto's attraction to Sakura. Naruto liked Sakura because she was pretty and was smart.but are those really reasons to start a relationship? not to mention Sakura's constant abuse of Naruto. i know its comedy, i know that and i am not bashing Sakura its just, if one should date shouldn't the two partners harbor an equal sense of intelligence or at least a personal regard for eachother that doesn't involve hitting? those parameters are fine within freindship, but we know Sakura in love, we saw that in part 1 and when she couldn't kill sasuke. She loves Sasuke. and when you are in love, you won't hit them. Sakura however doesn't display the feelings she had for Sasuke to Naruto.
-
idk probably this was supposed to be posted somewhere else and i apologize. i just i really needed to say the above. lol
-
Also i remembered my first reaction to Hinata and i wanted to share it. lol, so sorry if i got to personal lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

:'( very touching Empty Re: :'( very touching

Post by Rasengan671 Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Agreed, Naruto and Hinata have an incredibly special, other worldly bond between the two. The kind of love that transcends all reason and logic. It just... is.

I've been a big Hinata from the very start. I honestly can't say why, but she has this X factor that draws me in to her. Maybe it's her pure love for Naruto and how Hinata embodies the kind of girl I always wanted. Someone truly selfless and gentle. Kind and compassionate. Not to mention, big boobs <333.

But she's truly ride or die and will stick by his side through anything. They're two halves of the same whole, imo. Just waiting for it all to fall into place. And I also concur, I see absolutely nothing in Naruto and Sakura as a couple. There's nothing endearing or even remotely positive for them in that respect. She punches him, lies, treats him like a kid... not a Sakura fan period, but especially not with Naruto. But when she's around Sasuke, I start liking her more. You see her better side. Love sure has a profound affect on the people in Konoha, lol.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Rasengan671 wrote:Agreed, Naruto and Hinata have an incredibly special, other worldly bond between the two. The kind of love that transcends all reason and logic. It just... is.

I've been a big Hinata from the very start. I honestly can't say why, but she has this X factor that draws me in to her. Maybe it's her pure love for Naruto and how Hinata embodies the kind of girl I always wanted. Someone truly selfless and gentle. Kind and compassionate. Not to mention, big boobs <333.

But she's truly ride or die and will stick by his side through anything. They're two halves of the same whole, imo. Just waiting for it all to fall into place.
^ My thoughts exactly...couldn't have said it better myself.

I have nothing against Sakura. To me Sakura and Naruto, no matter how i look at it now they're just good friends, i'd go so far as to say imo their dynamic is borderline, that of a brother and sister. When i first started looking at the show the first couple of episodes i figured, N and S would eventually end up (if they bothered to do romantic development), but that was until i saw Hinata and as Rasengan671 said, whatever the X factor is i was drawn to her and I've been a big fan and rooting for her ever since.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:31 am

Rasengan671 wrote:

But she's truly ride or die and will stick by his side through anything. They're two halves of the same whole, imo. Just waiting for it all to fall into place. And I also concur, I see absolutely nothing in Naruto and Sakura as a couple. There's nothing endearing or even remotely positive for them in that respect. She punches him, lies, treats him like a kid... not a Sakura fan period, but especially not with Naruto. But when she's around Sasuke, I start liking her more. You see her better side. Love sure has a profound affect on the people in Konoha, lol.
Totally agree!
I already were a Hinata fan when she was introduced. I just felt related to her, because I used to be so shy and restrained like her. And seeing her understanding for that orphan Naruto and her inspiration just touched my heart. This told me: "This is going to develope into true love.". And when I saw her confession I just had such big emotions... I was speechless and got this reaction >>> link I was thinking: "This.Is.Really.True.Love..." I'm searching for something like this. I'm missing this in this century, because I have the feeling and made the observation that the people these days don't know what true love is. That's why so many people get divorced or just stay as life partners, because a piece of paper doesn't mean anything and you have the freedom to end it easily if it doesn't work out that well anymore. And this makes me really sad and wish for being born in another century where true love still existed. But this true and pure love, I'm looking for displayes our Hinata.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 am

Heyhey, not all girls are that mean xD you should be greatful to Kishi for creating naruto or else you would have Been stuck like that xD
anyway... how cute, That's beautiful, take care of that girl with extreme care as she had tried to cheer you on ^_^

About NS part; are you planning on debating that topic or is it just an opinion through minor discussion?
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 am

Hinata does have the "X factor." For some reason, when i first saw her in the anime i became a fan of her. Why? I have no idea why, even to this day i don't know why i became a fan but i am. :'( very touching 2865921181 and well big boobs helped. XD

I think all of us would agree that Naruto deserves to be loved for what he has been through in his life. He didn't have parents he had few friends (Old man 3rd Hokage and Iruka and throw in Saskue if you wish). Hinata related to him in pretty every single way imagenable.

Its a shame that Naruto was a dense as concrete for over a decade too Hinatas feelings. :'( very touching 2916471361  :'( very touching 3228835635 

Hinata has shown alot of strenght and courage for one she loves and cares for. And she will remain by his side through thick and thin.

I'm crying fanboy tears right now and i don't care........ T_T
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:26 am

Azuula wrote:Heyhey, not all girls are that mean xD you should be greatful to Kishi for creating naruto or else you would have Been stuck like that xD
anyway... how cute, That's beautiful, take care of that girl with extreme care as she had tried to cheer you on ^_^

About NS part; are you planning on debating that topic or is it just an opinion through minor discussion?
basically a opinion. I was just reflecting and asking what is the appeal to NS.
-

And yeah at the time i knew all girls were not like that, its just some female Mysgonists were trying to convert me, so i got a minor case of it. but not anymore lol
-
I do take care of her, and will continue to take of her, she is easily the second best freind i have ever had. >_< and trust me if i ever lost her :'( very touching 2801306734 it would be really sad :'( very touching 3516892631 
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 am

Rasengan671 wrote:Agreed, Naruto and Hinata have an incredibly special, other worldly bond between the two. The kind of love that transcends all reason and logic. It just... is.

They are going to make a great couple,
even if its only a time skip
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by zanetaC13 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:33 am

you see naruhina is a lot like minakushi
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Post by ~TowardsTheSun~ Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:06 pm

itachi75 wrote:
Spoiler:
^so beautiful
Agreed, if any pairing is "parallel" to Minato and Kushina, it's definitely NH. I mean, you have to be blind not to see it.
Such a cute picture too ;n; and about the "all girls are bad", not sure who you've been hanging out with, but it's not like every girl's a piece of crap xD well at least you changed your opinion about girls, kinda cool that a manga could do something like that o.o
~TowardsTheSun~
~TowardsTheSun~

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 am

~TowardsTheSun~ wrote:
itachi75 wrote:
Spoiler:
^so beautiful
Agreed, if any pairing is "parallel" to Minato and Kushina, it's definitely NH. I mean, you have to be blind not to see it.
Such a cute picture too ;n; and about the "all girls are bad", not sure who you've been hanging out with, but it's not like every girl's a piece of crap xD well at least you changed your opinion about girls, kinda cool that a manga could do something like that o.o
I'm Actually against "parallel"'s for the fact it works for anyone and against everyone.
I like how it shows how some women can be great people,
but dont like trying to cannon NH with them personally.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum