Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

+12
Strawberry
Batokusanagi
Aelita
Fallere825
Rasengan671
Bubbles
Nineslashmonk
GreatKungLao
NaruHina <3
JulaShona
lily567
Mustang
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

Post by NaruHina <3 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:55 am

I think it's not that bad, I have a slight feeling that Kakashi could be the one to save the Alliance, or the 5 kage. I don't know... too much thinking! Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 1436959761 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 Empty Re: Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions

Post by JulaShona Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I think it's not that bad, I have a slight feeling that Kakashi could be the one to save the Alliance, or the 5 kage. I don't know... too much thinking! Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 1436959761 
How are the 5 Kage able to save everyone from Obito and the god tree when they even can't stand against Madara?

Nineslashmonk wrote:
Somehow I believe that even if Infinite Tsukuymuyo gets casted, I believe everyone is going to be set free in the same or next chapter after due to the actions of Kakashi, who I will remind everyone is still in the Kumai eye dimension...seems like Obito has completely ignored or forgotten the fact that Kakashi could still ruin the plan.  Above is a little theory (though its a dreadful feeling thats been developing for awhile) about what might happen, which I could very well be wrong about.  So, what did you guys think of what I came up with so far?
I would say that the plan won't be completed, because I believe that someone would cut off the bud of that flower, before it bloomed completely to reflect the sharingan on the moon. I just have no idea how someone is able to get out of that genjutsu to stop it. Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 3725747089 Kakashi would be an option but is he really able to do that? He was injured, if I remember well.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:29 pm

JulaShona wrote:
NaruHina <3 wrote:I think it's not that bad, I have a slight feeling that Kakashi could be the one to save the Alliance, or the 5 kage. I don't know... too much thinking! Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 1436959761 
How are the 5 Kage able to save everyone from Obito and the god tree when they even can't stand against Madara?

Nineslashmonk wrote:
Somehow I believe that even if Infinite Tsukuymuyo gets casted, I believe everyone is going to be set free in the same or next chapter after due to the actions of Kakashi, who I will remind everyone is still in the Kumai eye dimension...seems like Obito has completely ignored or forgotten the fact that Kakashi could still ruin the plan.  Above is a little theory (though its a dreadful feeling thats been developing for awhile) about what might happen, which I could very well be wrong about.  So, what did you guys think of what I came up with so far?
I would say that the plan won't be completed, because I believe that someone would cut off the bud of that flower, before it bloomed completely to reflect the sharingan on the moon. I just have no idea how someone is able to get out of that genjutsu to stop it. :dunno:Kakashi would be an option but is he really able to do that? He was injured, if I remember well.
Hmmm Kakashi injured...I might have to reread the chapter involving him and Obito again to recheck on that part. Still, I'm keeping the whole option involving what I mentioned in my earlier comments open....however I think you are onto something about the bud of the flower being cut off to stop the plan possibly before or after its activated, dispelling the effects infinite Tsukuymuyo off of everyone.

Incase what I mentioned involving Kakashi happens...one song came to my mind...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5JvbD2Zc9I
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:48 pm

was it foreshadowed in a way about what sasuke said
scroll down to somebody called rollin and you will see what I mean
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=291356&page=23:
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:48 am

Well, I was guessing... it wasn't like I was 100 percent that the 5 kage are going to save them. Lol.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:52 pm

From what I remember of "The Tale of The Bamboo Cutter", from which Kishimoto drew inspiration for Kaguya and Hagoromo, Kaguya-Hime was found INSIDE of a bamboo shoot that also served as a way to communicate with the People of the Moon.

Maybe Kaguya is inside of the Shinju and must be freed or the way to defeat the Tsukiyomi is by someone entering, becoming one with the God Tree and blowing up the moon with a huge laser beam!(or something); although I'm not entirely sure who would do that. Hmm... now that I think about it maybe Kakashi is already inside the tree and he might be the key to stopping Tsukiyomi.

About the beginnings of chakra, I think either Kaguya or Hagoromo ended up doing something similar to what Naruto did with the Alliance Kyuubi cloaks and created chakra links to everyone who became followers of Ninshu; the Kekkei Genkai wielders being direct descendants of the one who ate the fruit and the rest were only "chakra linked" and were able to pass down the natural ability to create chakra unto their descendants.

I'm still unsure where exactly Nature Chakra and the Summon Animals stand; do they predate Kaguya or did they happen only once humans where able to use chakra?

I'm expecting something big next chapter with either the Uzumaki (most likely since we've been getting Kushina panels lately) or the Hyuuga clans, probably cuz I'm biased but I can't shake that gut feeling. I don't expect Sasuke to do anything yet for next chap, I think he will be showcased until after the war, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if he does and we'll probably get an update on Orochimaru and co. who will have to react to a huge fricking tree growing out of nowhere.

SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:08 pm

The next chapter is coming out this Tuesday, right?

I like your prediction.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:57 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:The next chapter is coming out this Tuesday, right?

I like your prediction.
Of my knowledge: yes.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:14 am

All 21 pages of it too.

this week should be interesting as well, we are either going to see a race against time which would sort of rush it a little, or Obito succeeding, but only for a short time, but then there is Madara who is still to play a part in all of this, we are going to see the final team up.

it will be Obito and Madara again VS Naruto, Sasuke, Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi and Minato, with Kakashi coming back into the fray.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 pm

we might not know who the sage's father is but we can assume that the sage got the colour hair from his mother. her hair could be blond or something.
now the sage's wife had dark hair, it could be black/brown and thus passed it on to her children. who do you guys think would have been the sage's wife
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:SPOILERS ARE OUT YA'LL
Spoiler:
I hope there will be more of Naruto and Hinata in this chapter :3 I might be even become right about that 647 will have a NaruHina moment!!!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:42 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
I hope there will be more of Naruto and Hinata in this chapter :3 I might be even become right about that 647 will have a NaruHina moment!!!
I hope there is some Naruhina in this chapter!!!!! If not at least Hinata's not hurt I can wait.... Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 1923359926
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Dianahinkle wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
I hope there is some Naruhina in this chapter!!!!! If not at least Hinata's not hurt I can wait.... Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 1923359926
She is ok, after all, this is scan of the last page of the chapter and she seems pretty protected by Naruto's chakra :3

But at least I'm glad to see NaruHina and MinaKushi at the one page of the manga. This is a historical moment for parallels :'D
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm

I think there will be more to it in this chapter as well, because why would Minato think about him being with Kushina in that way, I think the pages before it will tell the tale, and it also seems that I will be right as well, that a NaruHina moment will happen before my prediction, if that is the case then I will get the best beer in the world or a bottle of Jack Daniels to celebrate
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 pm

51-mustang wrote:I think there will be more to it in this chapter as well, because why would Minato think about him being with Kushina in that way, I think the pages before it will tell the tale, and it also seems that I will be right as well, that a NaruHina moment will happen before my prediction, if that is the case then I will get the best beer in the world or a bottle of Jack Daniels to celebrate
Chapter 646 discussion and chapter 647 predictions - Page 3 2865921181 oooooooohhh I can't waaaaaait
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:26 pm

hinata looks worried in that panel

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=527462:

another spoiler
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3