Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

+24
Juvia-chan
Yamasaki Akaiko
senjusana
NaruHina <3
white011
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Irielo
IIRUNEII
lily567
Satou
Dianahinkle
Amoroq
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
Aelita
Strawberry
itachi75
GreatKungLao
racefan1992
Fallere825
Rasengan671
engetsu
Mustang
bricksquad88
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:17 pm

Trying to connect what Naruto replied to his father and the topic of this thread, I would say that Naruto might have shown that he is more reserved when it comes to his romantic life,thus the "euh..".

He did say that he still has to learn more about women but he did not really say what was happening in his romantic life. Naruto can have a big mouth in some situations (cheering for friends, talking to enemies etc.) but it seems that he does not talk much when it comes to his romantic feelings, which leads me to say (as it was already written here) that Naruto is more a man of action in that regard.

So, he might express the way he feels romantically rather through actions than words.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? - Page 4 Empty Re: Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"?

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:49 am

Well said Irielo
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:32 am

Irielo wrote:Trying to connect what Naruto replied to his father and the topic of this thread, I would say that Naruto might have shown that he is more reserved when it comes to his romantic life,thus the "euh..".

He did say that he still has to learn more about women but he did not really say what was happening in his romantic life. Naruto can have a big mouth in some situations (cheering for friends, talking to enemies etc.) but it seems that he does not talk much when it comes to his romantic feelings, which leads me to say (as it was already written here) that Naruto is more a man of action in that regard.

So, he might express the way he feels romantically rather through actions than words.

Or maybe he didn't bring up his love life because his dad wasn't going too be around much longer? I'm pretty sure if Minato was going too be around alittle longer Naruto would have let something slip out (you mentioned he does have a big mouth).

But then again he was a bit guarded as well so, debatable as too weither or not he would have let something slip out.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:07 am

racefan1992 wrote:Or maybe he didn't bring up his love life because his dad wasn't going too be around much longer? I'm pretty sure if Minato was going too be around alittle longer Naruto would have let something slip out (you mentioned he does have a big mouth).

But then again he was a bit guarded as well so, debatable as too weither or not he would have let something slip out.

He could have left something slipped out but if he had to, I would have had it rather in front of the person involved. In other words, if Naruto have to say that he loves someone, better saying it in front of that person.

Btw, that would be quite surprising from him but also appreciated if he does say these words in the future because until now, he has not talked too much about his romantic life. He has just shown some signs (through actions/reactions -ch 615, 677 and even some words -ch 559, 615) pointing the direction where his feelings are going to.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:31 am

Ok now we know we are going to get an I LOVE YOU from Naruto to Hinata so any more doubts about this??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 pm

I'm really hoping it is a direct reply to her feelings, and not a simple "thank you". That would just kill the moment for me, if he didn't confess to Hinata. With so much build up tho, I don't think they'd disappoint with just a simple act of gratitude.

I would really enjoy it if he did thank Hinata, but in great detail, on how she's always been there for him, and how slowly started to notice her in a different light, etc. After all that, he'd confess followed by a hug. A kiss would be too much to ask, tho I think that's secretly what we all want, lol.

However because this series is Shonen, and the fact that Kishimoto-sensei admitted himself that this movie was going to be about (romantic) love, we can expect something shocking like a kiss even if it's off screen. The whole thing of a shonen dedicating a film the love between two characters is already basically unheard of in the genre, so I think we can hope for a little something more than an "I love you" and a hug.
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:38 pm

OH MIKARA YOU HAVE NOOOO IDEA how much I'm so hoping for a full-screen-sized 100*100m NaruHina kiss that would be awesome... and yes it's the first time that shonen does a movie that involves romantic feelings(love) of two characters is unheard of.. so basically this is going to be a first..."another first time for NaruHina in my First Times NaruHina list :P" so yeah.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Though seeing Naruto and Hinata romance in the movie sounds great,but I would like to see a panel of NaruHina in the manga.Maybe a hug after IT is dispelled will do.Even if Naruto doesn't say the three words,I'll be more than happy if his action towards Hinata is a hug/kiss.

P.S:The way Naruto looks at Hinata in the movie's teaser is amazing!! *The feels*
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:06 am

Lol! I knooooow you guys, I knooooow~ I really am hoping for some romantic interactions between them in the manga as well, definitely.

Since apparently the film happens between 699 and 700, we could probably expect some sort of physical contact like a hug, a hand hold or maybe they could be sitting on a bench and actually living Hinata's IT dream.
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:29 am

Well he doesn't have to say the three magic words, but i think he will say those three words, it is something you will expect from Naruto, i think he will say it in either one of these situations.

1. after he saves Hinata's life.
2. after saving the world.
3. after returning and the first snow flakes start to fall.
4. at the winter festival (which might I add is more appealing than the other three)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:05 am

mmm as I see it.. in the manga we will get a moment like Naruto talking to Hinata, getting her away from the others and telling her:

Naruto: You know I'm not good when it comes to this things, I admit I'm not 100% sure what love is, but I want to give it a chance.. so want to go a date with me??

Hinata: O_O!! -_-!!! O_O!!!! O///////O!!! HAI!!!!

and then we get the movie.. but who knows
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:10 pm

personally i dont think so.. i mean naruto is not that kind of a person.. or maybe mature naruto would be! who knows? anyways i am sure that it would be funny!!! both of them blushing..!! KAWAIIIII!!!!! Does Naruto Have To Say "I Love You"? - Page 4 3495430729
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikara Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Omg yes I would love seeing Naruto blush in that sort of situation, that'd be adorable <3
Mikara
Mikara

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Both of them blushing that would be really really awesome!!
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Even though Naruto doesn't need to say those three magic words, i think he will say 'I love you' to Hinata anyway, it will be a moment that will be special in a way, it will be when Naruto feels comfortable enough to say it to her. I also think the way things are looking for NaruHina in the movie, i think we will see Naruto's confession near the end of the movie.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:37 am

mmmm well yes we could get Narutos' confession at the end of the movie or maybe in the middle of it who knows?? only the one producing it :P what I'm more courious right now is this "True end plan" that saiyan island kind of pointed out in one of its post for The Last Naruto the movie.. any ideas about that Mustang??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Uzumaki Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:13 pm

He doesn't have to say anything for me: Its just not an arch that has love woven into it enough to make it needed. I want it to grow some more in the time beyond the manga before those words are spoken.

But I predict there is going to be some beloved interaction between the two of them, if brief. 44 pages to fix their arms and undo the tsukiyomi and say hello to all the free and answer the "What now?" question that every ninja will have.
H. Uzumaki
H. Uzumaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:07 am

Ahhh... I like the smell of NH canon in the morning
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4