Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Hints

+25
Yamasaki Akaiko
jayhlin
Starlight
funnyface
23rdcheap_ink
Twin Steps
dovey
Beautiful Hime
Fallere825
IIRUNEII
Skywardstrike
Ponyta
GreatKungLao
kagome1991
Mustang
Batokusanagi
Bubbles
JulaShona
racefan1992
Azuula
Zora
Irielo
Haru Glory
lily567
Strawberry
29 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NaruHina Hints - Page 2 Empty Re: NaruHina Hints

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Sawyer7mage is awesome.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:14 pm

J Ken wrote:When Naruto gave Hinata that gentle smile. He was so dead set on finding Sasuke that he was pretty serious and impatient throughout most of the arc yet he was able to give Hinata a soft smile that regardless at how serious he was.
Naruto is acting how i did when i met my wife in hard times. give him a min to show...

hes figghting a war atm btw, we get lil gushy stuff after wards for sure NaruHina Hints - Page 2 1218594240 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:30 pm

Well everyone took all the good ones but another one imo was Madara calling Hinata the missus. Pretty straightforward if you ask me NaruHina Hints - Page 2 3725747089 NaruHina Hints - Page 2 1451094933 Even the big bad Madara can't help but see where this is headed. lol
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:54 pm

Lickstermik wrote:Well everyone took all the good ones but another one imo was Madara calling Hinata the missus. Pretty straightforward if you ask me NaruHina Hints - Page 2 3725747089 NaruHina Hints - Page 2 1451094933 Even the big bad Madara can't help but see where this is headed. lol
Madara: "the missus"

Well he is one of the many trolls for the NS now.
QUIT TROLLING ON NS!!... lol

Really though... kishi is not being sly or anything at this now ...
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

I don't know if this can count as a hint, but it's a nice thing I found on lunaneko14's tumblr. It seems like Kishimoto is inspired by NaruHina fillers. ^.^

Spoiler:
Source and credit to lunaneko14 on tumblr.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Strawberry wrote:I don't know if this can count as a hint, but it's a nice thing I found on lunaneko14's tumblr. It seems like Kishimoto is inspired by NaruHina fillers. ^.^

Spoiler:
ahaha!! now I remember where I have seen those words in 650 from. I was literary scratching my head saying that what naruto said I am sure that hinata said them but from where but what do you know there were from 166.

the fact that the fillers played a part in a way with the manga hmmm interesting kishi
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:21 am

Strawberry wrote:I don't know if this can count as a hint, but it's a nice thing I found on lunaneko14's tumblr. It seems like Kishimoto is inspired by NaruHina fillers. ^.^

Spoiler:
Wow o_o
I was also sure I'd seen tis somewhere, but didn't take it too seriously. This is a great hint ^_^'
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:04 pm

I mentioned that in other threads but I think the end of chapter 647 could be seen as a hint as well. On this page (see below), there is a big panel focusing on Naruto's face and just next to this panel, one panel showing Hinata and the other one Obito.

Naruto this day decided to go forward (like Hinata in chapter 633) and not to look back. Obito actually represents the past: he is the one who caused pain, sadness and loneliness in Naruto's life  (growing as an orphan, being a Jinchuuriki etc.). But this past, he wants to leave it behind him because he knows that with someone like Hinata by his side, he will not have to suffer the way he had before and he knows that she will always support him to move forward in this challenging future.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/647
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:56 am

Irielo wrote:I mentioned that in other threads but I think the end of chapter 647 could be seen as a hint as well. On this page (see below), there is a big panel focusing on Naruto's face and just next to this panel, one panel showing Hinata and the other one Obito.

Naruto this day decided to go forward (like Hinata in chapter 633) and not to look back. Obito actually represents the past: he is the one who caused pain, sadness and loneliness in Naruto's life  (growing as an orphan, being a Jinchuuriki etc.). But this past, he wants to leave it behind him because he knows that with someone like Hinata by his side, he will not have to suffer the way he had before and he knows that she will always support him to move forward in this challenging future.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/647
I had to look back at that, but can see that as well. :)
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 am

I think Hinata's name, which means "place in the sun," is a big hint toward NaruHina. Not only is Naruto seen as a generally sunny individual-- color scheme and personality, but Hinata at first glance would be considered far from sunny and more like the moon, yet her name indicates she should have a place in/with the sun.
Furthermore, in chapter 544, Naruto stated what his mother and father had done for him to enable him to reach so far — citing them as the "two suns" in his life. Perhaps there's room for a certain Hyuuga to become a third "sun."

Just something to think about.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:02 am

dovey wrote:I think Hinata's name, which means "place in the sun," is a big hint toward NaruHina. Not only is Naruto seen as a generally sunny individual-- color scheme and personality, but Hinata at first glance would be considered far from sunny and more like the moon, yet her name indicates she should have a place in/with the sun.
Furthermore, in chapter 544, Naruto stated what his mother and father had done for him to enable him to reach so far — citing them as the "two suns" in his life.  Perhaps there's room for a certain Hyuuga to become a third "sun."

I couldn't agree with you more
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:30 pm

dovey wrote:I think Hinata's name, which means "place in the sun," is a big hint toward NaruHina. Not only is Naruto seen as a generally sunny individual-- color scheme and personality, but Hinata at first glance would be considered far from sunny and more like the moon, yet her name indicates she should have a place in/with the sun.
Furthermore, in chapter 544, Naruto stated what his mother and father had done for him to enable him to reach so far — citing them as the "two suns" in his life.  Perhaps there's room for a certain Hyuuga to become a third "sun."

You know what amazing about your idea? Is that Kishimoto himself supports it:
Spoiler:
Read at the left side of the page.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:48 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:]You know what amazing about your idea? Is that Kishimoto himself supports it:
Spoiler:
Read at the left side of the page.
Interesting! I think we may be on to something! NaruHina Hints - Page 2 676744975 
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:23 am

Damn, look at all these paragraphs
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by 23rdcheap_ink Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:42 pm

I think Chapter 615 or "Connected" really hinted Naruhina.

There are a lot of things that connected them with each other.

Their nindo, Their sad pasts, the courage and support they give at each other, the struggle for acknowledgement, (to the Hokage and the Clan head), the hand holding, the foreshadowing, and much more
23rdcheap_ink
23rdcheap_ink

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:39 am

I think the biggest hint is yet to come, but when it does happen, I think this forum will explode.

what the biggest hint will be, I don't know, I don't want it to be too over the top or rubbed in our faces to heavily, but I feel that the next moment is going to be really nice, sweet like all NaruHina moments.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:35 am

Naruhina doesn't really need any hints or stuff like that...It flows naturally with the story...just read the whole manga again....at first he thought she was weird...then he said he likes people like her.....when he came back to the village hinata was technically undoubtedly in love with him....then she confesses to him,He goes six tails for her...admits it......We get a borderline it's in your eyes moment....The handhold that even made it to the covers............So do we still need any hints......It's a pairing that just got better without any butthurts or fake confessions...

Last edited by funnyface on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:24 am

I think I found a naruhina hint

Spoiler:

I guess he consider Hinata special

Spoiler:

Read the top right hand corner both Naruto and Hinata share the same destiny

I don't know if that's a hint but it kinda does to me

Last edited by ~Starlight047~ on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:26 pm

I'd like to point out all the stuff that isn't in the manga. There is a ton. Now, bear with me, this isn't technically canon, but Kishi has to have a little bit of say on what goes into Naruto-related things because they are his characters.

First off, the pre-shippuden fillers, and even a good amount of the shippuden filler, Hinata appears in A LOT of them, and always off on missions with Naruto, and they always share a moment. (Think Bikochu and when she fights the metal jutsu guy, Jenga I think his name is.) In the pre-shipuden filler, she is more prevalent than any of the other Konoha 11, she's in almost every single arc. To me that seems like the animators have the green light from Kishi.

Secondly, the massive amount of Naruto games she is in. She's in all (if not all, then almost every single one) I believe. AND in most of them there's a nice NaruHina easter egg. "Secret Lovers", two Narutos fighting over Hinata, etc.

Last off, Omakes. Hinata appears in a couple Omakes, but the one that stands out is 166, the only Omake (I believe) that isn't a ha-ha funny sort of thing, but is actually serious.

To me it feels like everyone not named Kishimoto is dropping hints left and right, but since it isn't canon, it's not generally even considered.

I dunno, just my thoughts.
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:44 am

^

Fillers have no bearing on the manga, anime teams enjoy making stuff up, same with the games and omakes. They mean nothing, Kishi does not control anything related too games and anime. Kishi even said in an interview that he'll watch the anime once in a while too see what they are doing with his story. The only thing Kishi has any control over is the manga.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 am

Yeah, I think everyone should learn more about how licensing works (because anyone who creates something and then has it mass produced using a company loses control over things--the same is true for Kishimoto; this has always been a big deal with musicians and artists of all types in terms of ceding complete control for money). Kishimoto has zero control over things that happen outside of the Naruto manga. Those things are not hints--they're fan service (which many pairings have gotten over the years in forms of media). The only potential source for "hints" is the manga itself.

Besides, as big as the Naruto series has become, Kishimoto does not have time to work on a weekly manga and then oversee all the things people sometimes think he approved by the anime or video games or novels or whatever. Kishimoto works on the manga and sometimes provides designs for things, but he's not overseeing what other creatives do with the Naruto series. Adaptations don't have to be 100% accurate and they usually aren't.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by jayhlin Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:18 pm

Booooo just let me dream

Edit: There is a picture drawn by Kishi that is Naruto looking at the sun in the background with Hinata in the foreground. She has a necklace with the Uzumaki clan insignia on it.

HAHA found it https://s574.photobucket.com/user/keiloveshikari101/media/blogg%20photos/roughdraft71kf1.jpg.html
jayhlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:33 pm

jayhlin wrote:Booooo just let me dream

Edit: There is a picture drawn by Kishi that is Naruto looking at the sun in the background with Hinata in the foreground. She has a necklace with the Uzumaki clan insignia on it.

HAHA found it https://s574.photobucket.com/user/keiloveshikari101/media/blogg%20photos/roughdraft71kf1.jpg.html

Nobody is stopping you from dreaming. There is nothing wrong to like NaruHina fillers' moments. Even some people started to support the pairing because of them. However, I would not use them in a discussion as arguments because they are no hints actually... As it was pointed out by racefan1992 and Yamasaki Akaiko, the original work/story remains the manga which comes directly from Kishimoto's hands.

Moreover, if one starts to use fillers as arguments, this person should expect that the rival pairing also has its " fillers' pairing moments" whereas the manga was pretty clear regarding the pairing issues until now.

I think this drawing was sent and discussed in a thread somewhere here and I have to say, it's pretty interesting.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:34 am

jayhlin wrote:Booooo just let me dream

You can use the drawing made by Kishi because Kishi drew it himself. Based Kishis original version of the manga, Naruto and Hinata were supposed too be together. Hinata is actually one of the first characters Kishimoto created.

The drawing is fine, the manga is fine. Omakes, anime, games and fan fiction do not count.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:47 am

When I found this post on tumblr I found it interesting so I just HAD to post it here so here's the link:
http://mrsjblack.tumblr.com/post/83486471447/omg
Starlight
Starlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next