Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I relate to NaruHina

5 posters

Go down

How I relate to NaruHina  Empty How I relate to NaruHina

Post by Zori Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:48 pm

I know your probably like. How the hell do you relate to such a beautiful pairing? How I relate to NaruHina  1083899712 
Well here is why I relate to it, with some SS and its one of the reason. I want it to happen.
So story time:

Well there was this boy. I met him awhile back, I really liked him when we started talking. After awhile, I thought of plan to ask him who he liked, and I was hoping it was me, but it wasn't. It was our friend. I really was heart broken, because
1)She was our friend 2) I liked him
I did tell him how I felt to as I noticed them getting to close. So I was kind of like the little Naruto, trying to ruin SS.  XD
He told me he doesn't feel the same at all. So I couldn't believe, wanted to hang myself (not seriously). I looked like an idiot, but we remained friends after that, but ofcourse , my feelings were still there,. We got to know eachother more and more each day, and I really started to admire him (You can guess where my feelings developed). I talked to him everyday, and well my feelings developed into LOVE . I became really flirty with him, he never returned it back, and found me bothersome. (Remind of Sasuke to Sakura). Then one of our other friends started to come around a lot for some reason. I noticed they grew really close. They were so flirty with eachother,and stuff. I knew what was happening. So one nday with the encouragement from a good friend. She told me to confess. I did, and he told me he was sorry. He like the girl he had been with, and he couldn't return my feelings at all. How I relate to NaruHina  1923359926  I got pretty depressed. Now this where the whole
Hinata > Naruto > Sakura thing comes into action with my sad love story.
I was the Hinata, he was Naruto and she was the Sakura. So one day, he got all depressed, and I asked him why, and he told me. He had told her how he felt, and well sadly, she didn't feel the same, but I since I still cared deeply for him. I helped pull him out his depressing state. Now and till this day, he thanks for me being by his side and loving him. 

THE END

Note: No, we aren't together, and we will probably not ever going to be together.
Also, I shipped NH way before any of this happened.I just realized, how my sad love story with slight happy ending relates to NH and SS.
So this is one of those reason as to why I really want them to be together.How I relate to NaruHina  195309866 
Also, this is a true story.
Another Note: The 1st girl and the 2nd girl are two different people
Main question when I tell people this story.
Q: Do yu still love him?
A: Yes, I do but I no longer have the desire to pursue a romantic relationship with him

Last edited by Zori on Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

How I relate to NaruHina  Empty Re: How I relate to NaruHina

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:29 pm

There are some aspects of the stories which I could related to my own experiences...

The way Kishimoto has subtly described love in this manga makes a lot of us dream. I hope to see a happy end regarding the pairings' issue although that's not always the same in real life.

I like how Kishimoto represents love through these two characters: Hinata and Sakura. Both are patient: Hinata never forced Naruto to be with her and she showed so much understanding for him since the beginning.
Sakura, despite Sasuke's actions kept on loving him and kept the hope of bringing him back.

Both of them are tolerant towards their love ones and keep the faith in them...

And that is something very important when it comes to love. That's why I love how love is represented in this manga.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:10 pm

Irielo wrote:There are some aspects of the stories which I could related to my own experiences...

The way Kishimoto has subtly described love in this manga makes a lot of us dream. I hope to see a happy end regarding the pairings' issue although that's not always the same in real life.

I like how Kishimoto represents love through these two characters: Hinata and Sakura. Both are patient: Hinata never forced Naruto to be with her and she showed so much understanding for him since the beginning.
Sakura, despite Sasuke's actions kept on loving him and kept the hope of bringing him back.

Both of them are tolerant towards their love ones and keep the faith in them...

And that is something very important when it comes to love. That's why I love how love is represented in this manga.  
Thats what I like to. The relationships can be related to on some levels., and how he protrays the love stories.
It seems more realistic to me.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Holy shirt this is almost exactly like my story what the hell.
Makes me wanna share mine...Maybe later.
It was like I'm the Hinata, She's the Sakura, and He's the Naruto...
But I had the feelings of Sakura mostly. I relate my feelings to Sakura a lot...
In some events and cases, we might even overlook things when it's not Kishimoto's intention.
But whenever I overstudy things, I learn new lessons from myself, Naruto has helped me a lot.
This was saddening to read Zori my waifu How I relate to NaruHina  3516892631

Last edited by Zora on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:36 am

From the very beginning I was always putting myself on Naruto's place. I do it pretty much with every main hero in any fiction work to feel and understand story better as well as the character himself. And that was actually one of the major reasons why I "fell in love" with Hinata. I was imagining myself as Naruto and knew, that a girl like that would made me the happiest person in the world and I'm in a such strong desire to see Naruto himself finally understand exactly same thing now in the manga.

Naruto is my inspiration, one of many. He is a hero that can actually teach his readers some great things that would help you improve yourself in reality. It's easy to imagine myself on his place because I too always wanted to be a hero and be acknolwdged like that, for my good deeds. And I also still never fell in love for real, I do liked some girls because of prettiness and because they were easy noticable, but in the end they just became my friends that I can chat with, never expending my "feelings" somewhere further, because I knew, that it's not what you call love, when you like not the person, but the appearance. With Hinata been there for Naruto made me believe, that sometimes love is something that will find you if you are not able to do it by yourself, helping you to realize that feeling, leaving you with the option of acceptance and understanding feelings of a girl, that found your personality likeable, that you as a person with all your flaws made someone to fell in love for you. And while you yourself don't know how to deal with love, girls like Hinata are there for you to help understand it. NaruHina made me understand, that love is something that could be not noticed so easy, that you could actually be in love with someone, that you thought of just as a close friend, the girl, that was always there for you, but because of inability to understand it properly, you didn't gave it a chance that there is something more between you two. It's like this: https://youtu.be/Cz4M_Y3vfmM?t=1m37s

With Naruto Masashi Kishimoto told me, that if you are not so great when it comes to love, just give the girl a chance to help you realize that. Help is something that human should never refuse.

If I was Naruto, living same life, having same problems, personality, same flaws, etc. and then there would appear a girl like Hinata right in front of me and explaining, that she actually loves me for who I am, rejecting her would be the most stupid, horrible and awful thing to do ever in my life . It would be like denying part of yourself that you always wanted and needed.

I relate myself to NaruHina, because just like Naruto I want to find love, to feel love, to fell in love and to be loved. NaruHina helped me to understand, that you should more carefully to look around you, because the girl, that can give you all of this is near and was always there for you. I hope that girls like Hinata does really exist, I need one, because untill today I never really felt love in a way I understand it.

NaruHina and SasuSaku also showed me, how great women can be, when it comes to love, how strongly loyal they can be, how amazing and beautiful their love towards someone precious to them makes them the most beautiful beings in the universe. Every man needs a woman like that by his side and he himself also need to be worthy of someone like that.

NaruHina helped me to improve myself a lot and encourage me to start so many things, that I was afraid of to try to do by myself.

Naruto and Hinata are perfect couple in every and each way possible. They are two perfect parts of a whole, which is love. And they made me believe, that love like that could actually exist and I am in hope to find it and be able to notice it.

Naruto, I was always imagining myself on your place, so please, dont loose Hinata, be with her forever, you deserve it and she deserves you. I would be an asshole, if I would loose a girl like that and not sharing the rest of my life with her.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Zori wrote:I know your probably like. How the hell do you relate to such a beautiful pairing? How I relate to NaruHina  1083899712 
Well here is why I relate to it, with some SS and its one of the reason. I want it to happen.
So story time:

Well there was this boy. I met him awhile back, I really liked him when we started talking. After awhile, I thought of plan to ask him who he liked, and I was hoping it was me, but it wasn't. It was our friend. I really was heart broken, because
1)She was our friend 2) I liked him
I did tell him how I felt to as I noticed them getting to close. So I was kind of like the little Naruto, trying to ruin SS.  XD
He told me he doesn't feel the same at all. So I couldn't believe, wanted to hang myself (not seriously). I looked like an idiot, but we remained friends after that, but ofcourse , my feelings were still there,. We got to know eachother more and more each day, and I really started to admire him (You can guess where my feelings developed). I talked to him everyday, and well my feelings developed into LOVE . I became really flirty with him, he never returned it back, and found me bothersome. (Remind of Sasuke to Sakura). Then one of our other friends started to come around a lot for some reason. I noticed they grew really close. They were so flirty with eachother,and stuff. I knew what was happening. So one nday with the encouragement from a good friend. She told me to confess. I did, and he told me he was sorry. He like the girl he had been with, and he couldn't return my feelings at all. How I relate to NaruHina  1923359926  I got pretty depressed. Now this where the whole
Hinata > Naruto > Sakura thing comes into action with my sad love story.
I was the Hinata, he was Naruto and she was the Sakura. So one day, he got all depressed, and I asked him why, and he told me. He had told her how he felt, and well sadly, she didn't feel the same, but I since I still cared deeply for him. I helped pull him out his depressing state. Now and till this day, he thanks for me being by his side and loving him. 

THE END

Note: No, we aren't together, and we will probably not ever going to be together.
Also, I shipped NH way before any of this happened.I just realized, how my sad love story with slight happy ending relates to NH and SS.
So this is one of those reason as to why I really want them to be together.How I relate to NaruHina  195309866 
Also, this is a true story.
Another Note: The 1st girl and the 2nd girl are two different people
Main question when I tell people this story.
Q: Do yu still love him?
A: Yes, I do but I no longer have the desire to pursue a romantic relationship with him
for me i see hinata in my wife, so it makes it much more real for me.

... exept im not naruto... How I relate to NaruHina  579795251 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down