Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Don't worry about it GreatKungLao. I know how infuriating it is, but there's really no use arguing with a brick wall. NS is in hyper defense mode right now because it knows NS is in a very bad place, but it doesn't want to admit it.

It's trying to convince itself that little things like 631 actually trumps 615 (which we know isn't true) that's why it's very vicious right now. It hasn't much of a leg to stand on sans parallels, that's why anything opposing NS will greatly offend it and cause it to lash out.

But no worries, I just know NH will be getting the last laugh.

So let NS get big headed and sure of itself again. It'll make the fall that much harder and far more hilarious for us. Best part is, we won't even have to gloat, because the manga will speak for itself. NS will be eating it's words soon enough, and it will be scrambling for any explanation or rage-quitting and it will be just fabulous.

Ohhh man, watching NS meltdown will be glorious. So yeah, just sit back, grab some popcorn and wait for the show to begin.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3495430729 
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:19 am

I don't argue with them.
1. they only use parrels
2. little to no mention of the manga
3. personal feelings
4. ignoring manga
5. bringing in stuff irrelavent to the anime.manga
-
just dom't argue with them itspointyless
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:26 am

NaruSaku's arguments are irrelevant. It knows that it's ship has long sunk, it's just trying to bring down NaruHina since it can't have it's OTP become canon.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:38 am

Spoiler:
Don't be mad with NS or let them make you mad, GreatKungLao. I even was blocked by NS, so I couldn't reply anymore.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3495430729 
I don't know, why NS did that, since I was very polite the whole time and never bashed or insulted. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089 I even was so kind to give NS the links to the evidence I mentioned, so that they (or someone who reads the comments) don't think that I was lying or telling some crap.

If you debate with NS, then always stay calm, no matter how weird their statements seem or if they start to insult or bash. Just reply politely and write it in a smart tone.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 421794196 Referring to the evidence in the manga with a link or panel will give your reply a big boost.

Recently I got another weird statement from NS: "Sakura's feelings don't matter. Only Naruto's does, since he is the main character."
Isn't Sakura a main character, too?
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:12 am

JulaShona wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't be mad with NS or let them make you mad, GreatKungLao. I even was blocked by NS, so I couldn't reply anymore.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3495430729 
I don't know, why NS did that, since I was very polite the whole time and never bashed or insulted. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089 I even was so kind to give NS the links to the evidence I mentioned, so that they (or someone who reads the comments) don't think that I was lying or telling some crap.

If you debate with NS, then always stay calm, no matter how weird their statements seem or if they start to insult or bash. Just reply politely and write it in a smart tone.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 421794196 Referring to the evidence in the manga with a link or panel will give your reply a big boost.

Recently I got another weird statement from NS: "Sakura's feelings don't matter. Only Naruto's does, since he is the main character."
Isn't Sakura a main character, too?
I decided I was going to stop aruging with NS cause it seems NaruHina arguments aren't completely wrong and bull-beep- even though we use the whole panel and actually can prove how our pairing is supported and why we think it is end game with factual stuff, but it gave me the excuse to just GO HARD on NaruSaku until now I avoided debates and such, because I am very aggresive person when it comes to me debating, but I choose no more sugar coating the obvious idiotic excuses NarSak has , I am going all out in each and every debate. I'm done it.

Ofcourse, Sakura's feeling don't matter, if they did. NarSaku wouldn't even be a pairing The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 am

Naruto never has important flashbacks of Sakura EVER and only jokes with her and Sakura has confirmed time and time again that she does not have any interest in Naruto. Using 631 is ridiculous as well since Naruto's answer to Minato was pretty comedic and had no real value. But NS takes it as a sign of Naruto's feelings not changing. I mean Naruto's view of Sakura probably hasn't changed in a friendship point of view but it's an insult to think he is that obsessed with Sakura. I mean the fact it parallels NS to ObiRin and JirTsu proves how desperate it is in making Naruto seem like someone so obsessed that he would continue to pursue her for the rest of his life even when she will obviously never view him as a lover no matter what he does.

Last edited by J Ken on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 am

Zori wrote:
I decided I was going to stop aruging with NS cause it seems NaruHina arguments aren't completely wrong and bull-beep- even though we use the whole panel and actually can prove how our pairing is supported and why we think it is end game with factual stuff, but it gave me the excuse to just GO HARD on NaruSaku until now I avoided debates and such, because I am very aggresive person when it comes to me debating, but I choose no more sugar coating the obvious idiotic excuses NarSak has , I am going all out in each and every debate. I'm done it.

Ofcourse, Sakura's feeling don't matter, if they did. NarSaku wouldn't even be a pairing The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089
Well, I don't debate with NS just for the fun. I only do it when they start to insult other NH or bash the pairing/characters. It's unacceptable and
forbidden in a debate. And that's why I like to interfer so I can teach the NS how to debate properly and effective. But even though I debate with them and remind them to give prove to invalidate my statements, they are ignoring it and start to claim that they don't need to prove anything, what to me is way too much self confidence. It's just like you are talking to a wall or they just ignore the serious hitting points. At the end I'm blocked or just roughly kicked out, even though I'm debating with them properly and politely.
The last time I've given NS a wise sentence:  “One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.” I told NS that sentence, because it insulted the whole NH fanbase as "Idiots". I asked if NS likes to be called like that if they insult NH like that, but I still got no reply. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089 Such NS are mostly anti NH, claiming that Naruto is the most important character and should get what he wants, even though that the fact what Naruto wants right now isn't clear at the moment. But with their NS glasses they see that Naruto still wishes to be in romantic relationship with Sakura and other stuff which is already mentioned often enough.

J Ken wrote:Naruto never has important flashbacks of Sakura EVER and only jokes with her and Sakura has confirmed time and time again that she does not have any interest in Naruto. Using 631 is ridiculous as well since Naruto's answer to Minato was pretty comedic and had no real value. But NS takes it as a sign of Naruto's feelings not changing. I mean Naruto's view of Sakura probably hasn't changed in a friendship point of view but it's an insult to think he is that obsessed with Sakura. I mean the fact they parallel NS to ObiRin and JirTsu proves how desperate they are in making Naruto seem like someone so obsessed that he would continue to pursue her for the rest of his life even when she will obviously never view him as a lover no matter what he does.
IMO, these parallels are a opposition to NS itself. Because these pairings (ObiRin/JiraTsun) were never canon, because they were not meant to be. And this is the only fact that parallels NS with these parings. NS is just not meant to be.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:26 am

^ I agree and NS becoming canon just breaks all parallels that it tried so hard to shove in everyone's face. If the ObiRin and JiriTsu parallel is true it means that even if Naruto dies Sakura will still never love him.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:00 pm

What a minute, did Naruto ever say he wanted Sakura/be with Sakura?

Well no, he never said it. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 383670149 

I'm going to sound like a broken record; the ONLY character who says they will be with someone is Hinata, with her confession "i wanted to stop chasing you, i wanted to be with you. / I will be by Naruto-kuns side forever" in 633. Naruto never said about being with Sakura aka as NS would say "getting what he wants."

Oh but what do i know, just neutral party with pretty good BS filter. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089 
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm

racefan1992 wrote:What a minute, did Naruto ever say he wanted Sakura/be with Sakura?

Well no, he never said it. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 383670149 

I'm going to sound like a broken record; the ONLY character who says they will be with someone is Hinata, with her confession "i wanted to stop chasing you, i wanted to be with you. / I will be by Naruto-kuns side forever" in 633. Naruto never said about being with Sakura aka as NS would say "getting what he wants."

Oh but what do i know, just neutral party with pretty good BS filter. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 3725747089 
But... But... But parallels! Naruto is like Obito, Obito said that by himself and Kakashi did! Obito wanted Rin => Naruto wants and loves Sakura exactly in a same way! Why can't you see such an obvious thing?

Yeah, when Obito was comparing himself to Naruto and Kakashi saying, that Naruto is a lot like Obito in the past, they both definitely meant obsession about Rin -_- Rin is only Obito's interest, it has nothing to be paralloled with.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:54 pm

I looked at the latest cover closely and did you guys notice that sakura's hair is exactly like sasuke's.
now why was there a change in sakura's hair and why when only sasuke arrived on the battlefield The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 2271151913 
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:20 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
But... But... But parallels! Naruto is like Obito, Obito said that by himself and Kakashi did! Obito wanted Rin => Naruto wants and loves Sakura exactly in a same way! Why can't you see such an obvious thing?

Yeah, when Obito was comparing himself to Naruto and Kakashi saying, that Naruto is a lot like Obito in the past, they both definitely meant obsession about Rin -_- Rin is only Obito's interest, it has nothing to be paralloled with.
I don't even know why they say Naruto is paralleled to Obito all the time. The difference is, that he is paralleled to the past Obito. Not the current Obito. Naruto stated, that Kakashi is just like him. So he parallels himself to Kakashi, what means that Naruto is right now just like Kakashi.
Besides there isn't even a whole Obito parallelism possible, because there is a past- and a current Obito. This are two different personalitys and Naruto only resembles one of them which is the past one. But the past one doesn't exist anymore, so the parallel with Obito makes no sense for the future (the end game), because the past Obito is dead.
My point here is: NS makes no sense with it's pairing parallels and only contradicts NS itself with it or they even kind of insult/bash the characters with these parallels.(!) The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 2090635755 
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Neji Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 pm

JulaShona wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

I don't even know why they say Naruto is paralleled to Obito all the time. The difference is, that he is paralleled to the past Obito. Not the current Obito. Naruto even stated, that Kakashi is just like him. So Naruto parallels himself to Kakashi. There isn't even a whole Obito parallelism possible, because there is a past- and a current Obito. This are two different personalitys and Naruto only resembles one of them which ist the past one. But the past one doesn't exist anymore, so the parallel with Obito makes no sense for the future (the end game), because the past Obito is dead just like Rin.
My point here is: NS makes no sense with it's pairing parallels and only contradicts NS itself with it or they even kind of insult/bash the characters with these parallels.(!)
Why would NS try to parallel Naruto with Obito, Naruto is trying to kill him at the moment:facescreen: I don't see how this could help NS, Obito is to say the least a very unliked character whom the whole Shinobi Alliance is trying to kill.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 1531524494 
Uzumaki Neji

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Uzumaki Neji wrote:
Why would NS try to parallel Naruto with Obito, Naruto is trying to kill him at the moment:facescreen: I don't see how this could help NS, Obito is to say the least a very unliked character whom the whole Shinobi Alliance is trying to kill.The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 1531524494 
NS says so. Since in the pairing ObiRin is Obito, they just parallel Naruto to Obito and Sakura to Rin, so that NS will come out of it. It does not matter to them if it makes sense or not. They have a new parallelism and call it evidence/hint for the end game.
That just shows that the ones who use these parallels don't pay any credits to the characters of their OTP.
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Maybe that's because NS has nothing going for it, we can't argue with it because it will just get really defensive, we cannot down play these imaginary NS moment, but it is alright for NS to do it to the very real NaruHina moments, oh well let the NS ship go down in flames, there is simple no way that it could happen now, it needs a lot of development with 100 or less chapters to go, NaruHina is pretty much the only Naruto (character) pairing that can go forward in that time span.

NaruSaku has had the opportunity to go forward but it has been stagnant for a very long time, NS needs at least these three things to happen in the next 100 or so chapters.

1. Sakura to be over Sasuke: can't see that happening, Sakura has remained loyal to her love for Sasuke, she knew Sasuke attacked the cloud village, but still remains in love with him, he almost killed her and yet she still remains in love with Sasuke. NS has even gone as far as using a filler episode to say that Sakura is now over Sasuke and yet in the same chapter as her outright disapproval of being romantically associated with Naruto she called out to Sasuke. so with all the shit Sasuke has done Sakura has remained in love with him and it doesn't seem likely to change any time soon.

2. Hinata and Sasuke to die, well NS wishes that would happen, and the simple answer to that, not f*cking likely

3. Naruto to friendzone Hinata: Naruto knows Hinata loves him, he simply isn't rushing it, it doesn't look like he is friend zoning Hinata, because Hinata has made a certain statement 'because I also want to be beside Naruto-Kun forever' it shows that she can read Naruto's thoughts through his eyes and is ready to make her move on Naruto after this war is over, Naruto knows this and will simply not reject Hinata, crushing her hopes, Naruto isn't like that, something NS doesn't seem to understand.

NS makes Naruto out to be a heartless character who doesn't care for other's feelings while it makes Sasuke out to be a woman basher, something I know both are not, it also thinks Sakura is getting over Sasuke and falling in love with Naruto, I mean have a look at chapter 631 she didn't even deny it, OMG it is Canon The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 4 4054107101 I mean seriously both Naruto and Sakura aren't that heartless, Naruto knows and accepts the fact that Sakura will never be in love with him and that she loves Sasuke, Sakura knows that Hinata loves Naruto.

anything and everything NS says about NaruSaku goes against what the characters stand for, Sakura for her loyalty and love for Sasuke and Naruto for accepting that part and being a kind character that wouldn't hurt a friend and would especially never hurt Hinata, because he knows that she loves him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 pm

can you guys think of anything where Sakura may have shown signs of moving on from sasuke, or where she appears attracted to Naruto.
-
no bias, and even if you stretch the panel do so, put on NS glasses if you have to, just please try to show me something. becuase i want to see something, pro-Ns
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 pm

itachi75 wrote:can you guys think of anything where Sakura may have shown signs of moving on from sasuke, or where she appears attracted to Naruto.
-
no bias, and even if you stretch the panel do so, put on NS glasses if you have to, just please try to show me something. becuase i want to see something, pro-Ns
The truth is it doesn't exist in the manga. There is absolutely no chapter, page or panel, that would involve any romantic developmen for NarSak. But NaruHina has A LOT of chapters, pages and panels, that shows us mutual close relationships development and recently it became romantic. We are talking about shonen manga and for this kind of genre, NaruHina has HUGE romantic development for both characters, where one was in love from the beginning and her feelings were getting stronger every time, while other is in the process of realization and everytime with her he became more aware of how actually special she is for him.

For NarSak you will find friendship, comradeship and brother & sister kind of relationships. But romantic? No.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Itachi75, as GreatKungLao said, there isn't any. NS only sees what it wants to see while conveniently ignoring or downplaying real moments. I don't see why since in the end, no matter how hard it flip flops or twists, the manga will stomp all over it, just like Kishi stomped all over NS old arguments.

The way he literally took a bunch of the arguments in one chapter and doused them in gasoline, lit a match and let them burn, was just fantastic.

Now NS is trying to scrape away all the burnt remains of the failfession and forage something good out of it to keep it's pairing alive, but in reality, it's been dead. NS didn't have shit to say until 631, and even that's laughable, and was immediately squashed by 632. But even now, it's still trying to cling to it, and it's trying to downplay the 615 handhold, regardless of how ridiculous the arguments against it are.

I admit Kishi kind of trolled ANS (there was a joke going around about Minato commenting on Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend), but he trolled NS even harder when 632 was released: "Never again, I'll never poke fun at Sakura-chan again!" Not to mention, he never bothers to make NS anything more than a joke. NS tries to say that "even comedy can be romantic" but it fails to understand the point. Yes, comedy can be romantic, and it's even romantic in other shonen. But in Naruto, Kishimoto has never portrayed light comedy as romance, but just as it is, comedy. He always takes a serious tone with his romance, period.

Unfortunately for NS, the one time he takes NaruSaku in a serious light, it results in a guilt trip and a fake confession, which tells us that NS cannot be serious without hurting the individuals involved. That's why Naruto is (arguably) joking about her failfession in 631. Which makes far more sense anyway.  Naruto is most likely making light of not getting with Sakura, which I think is admirable of him. Instead of angsting like NS wants him to, and be miserable for his life, he's deciding to accept this, move on (as it seems) to someone who actually loves him and who has been there for him when he really needed it and continues to do so.

In 632, NS loves to ignore the  part where he says he's joking and insists 631 means something. Honestly, it's pathetic the way it twists and tries to dig it's way out of the giant sized hole it's placed itself in. It uses Sakura not denying being his girlfriend as proof, like Sakura headbutting him wasn't enough. What part of getting immediately angry and violent with him does NS not understand?

Spoiler:
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:47 pm

Bubbles wrote:Itachi75, as GreatKungLao said, there isn't any. NS only sees what it wants to see while conveniently ignoring or downplaying real moments. I don't see why since in the end, no matter how hard it flip flops or twists, the manga will stomp all over it, just like Kishi stomped all over NS old arguments.

The way he literally took a bunch of the arguments in one chapter and doused them in gasoline, lit a match and let them burn, was just fantastic.

Now NS is trying to scrape away all the burnt remains of the failfession and forage something good out of it to keep it's pairing alive, but in reality, it's been dead. NS didn't have shit to say until 631, and even that's laughable, and was immediately squashed by 632. But even now, it's still trying to cling to it, and it's trying to downplay the 615 handhold, regardless of how ridiculous the arguments against it are.

I admit Kishi kind of trolled ANS (there was a joke going around about Minato commenting on Sakura being Naruto's girlfriend), but he trolled NS even harder when 632 was released: "Never again, I'll never poke fun at Sakura-chan again!" Not to mention, he never bothers to make NS anything more than a joke. NS tries to say that "even comedy can be romantic" but it fails to understand the point. Yes, comedy can be romantic, and it's even romantic in other shonen. But in Naruto, Kishimoto has never portrayed light comedy as romance, but just as it is, comedy. He always takes a serious tone with his romance, period.

Unfortunately for NS, the one time he takes NaruSaku in a serious light, it results in a guilt trip and a fake confession, which tells us that NS cannot be serious without hurting the individuals involved. That's why Naruto is (arguably) joking about her failfession in 631. Which makes far more sense anyway.  Naruto is most likely making light of not getting with Sakura, which I think is admirable of him. Instead of angsting like NS wants him to, and be miserable for his life, he's deciding to accept this, move on (as it seems) to someone who actually loves him and who has been there for him when he really needed it and continues to do so.

In 632, NS loves to ignore the  part where he says he's joking and insists 631 means something. Honestly, it's pathetic the way it twists and tries to dig it's way out of the giant sized hole it's placed itself in. It uses Sakura not denying being his girlfriend as proof, like Sakura headbutting him wasn't enough. What part of getting immediately angry and violent with him does NS not understand?

Spoiler:
You have no idea how many times I have seen that as an argument by NS, I love it how NS over glorifies certain moments and then downplays real moments, I was just going to say what you said but my computer switched off after I had finished, but I might add to it a little.

to me NaruSaku goes against what the characters stand for, if Sakura changed her feelings to Naruto from Sasuke, what kind of Character would Sakura be? the fact that she hoped fervently for the return of Sasuke no matter how evil he became, no matter what he did is admirable in my opinion, I like girls who are loyal. the other thing is with Sakura she knows Hinata is in love with her friend, I don't think Sakura is the type of character to hurt a friend, especially when that friend is the only character to love Naruto more than just a friend, what kind of character would that make Sakura, I just don't picture Sakura as the bitch of the series, she in fact supports NaruHina so to turn around and take Naruto away from a girl who has almost thrown everything away for Naruto (even her life) that wouldn't be right. it would be wrong on so many levels.

from Naruto's side, he knows Sakura loves Sasuke, he accepts it and to turn around and be Sakura's boyfriend would make him a hypocrite, this is something I don't picture Naruto as, especially when there is a beautiful young Hyuuga who is in love with him, I don't see Naruto as a heartless bastard who would neglect Hinata's love.

I remember Kakashi saying to Obito, those who abandon their friends are scum, those who neglect their friends feeling are worse than that, so if Naruto and Sakura neglect Hinata's feelings does what Kakashi say describe them? just a thought.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:30 am

lol i agree. Sakura still loves sasuke. naruto went all 9-tails and was willing to sell his soul because hinata was attacked by pain, and he held her hand whihc kishi brought up several times, and not to mention between 615-616 they switched hand positions, whihc is rather interesting to note and it made the cover of volume 64.
-
oh-oh and sakura blushed and ignored Naruto when Sasuke and Naruto saved her, like she did in the academy days. and Hinata said she will be by naruto's side forever
-
idk about you but it definetly appears Naruto--->Hinata, and sakura---->Sasuke and Hinata----> Naruto at the moment
-
oh and here is something you all ought to see, after the confesion and before the confession, how Naruto deals with Sakura.
-
before Sakura will show up and he will ask her out, like when she showed up to get Naruto to go see tsunade he thought it was a date.
-
after Sakura shows up again to tell him that Tsunades is alive, and he doesn't ask her out, or ask to help spread the news, like he would've done in part 1.
-
not to metnion after the Hinata confession the Date requests came to a abrupt end.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:10 am

itachi75 wrote:lol i agree. Sakura still loves sasuke. naruto went all 9-tails and was willing to sell his soul because hinata was attacked by pain, and he held her hand whihc kishi brought up several times, and not to mention between 615-616 they switched hand positions, whihc is rather interesting to note and it made the cover of volume 64.
-
oh-oh and sakura blushed and ignored Naruto when Sasuke and Naruto saved her, like she did in the academy days. and Hinata said she will be by naruto's side forever
-
idk about you but it definetly appears Naruto--->Hinata, and sakura---->Sasuke and Hinata----> Naruto at the moment
-
oh and here is something you all ought to see, after the confesion and before the confession, how Naruto deals with Sakura.
-
before Sakura will show up and he will ask her out, like when she showed up to get Naruto to go see tsunade he thought it was a date.
-
after Sakura shows up again to tell him that Tsunades is alive, and he doesn't ask her out, or ask to help spread the news, like he would've done in part 1.
-
not to metnion after the Hinata confession the Date requests came to a abrupt end.
Maybe the biggest reasoning behind it is because, he realised that his crush on Sakura wouldn't go beyond a crush, another reason is that Naruto learned about what love was because of Hinata, it was a lesson that he needed to learn, before that he had no clue as to what experiencing love was, he only learned about it more from his mother, his father's chakra was only there to really tell him about what happened the day he was born, but still showed faith in him.

So in reality Hinata and Kushina were the first to express their love to Naruto and did it in an admirable fashion. another thing to note is that due to Hinata's courage he was able to learn how to control Kurama's chakra, because if it wasn't for her dedication to Naruto, would he have been able to control and become Kurama's friend. there is one thing Hinata shares with all the three characters, (Kurama, Minato and Kushina) all four are tied in someway or form with Naruto, this is something Sakura would never find out, sure Sakura is a great friend to Naruto and has helped him out, but even with all her medical skills, she is still unable to heal the wounds that were left from his past, the only one that can heal those wounds is none other than Hinata.

Even though NS considers this last chapter a moment, (which it isn't). chapter 644 was a moment for Naruto and Minato, this chapter serves to remind us that Naruto hasn't forgotten what his father and mother have done for him, the ultimate sacrifice they made for their son, just to consider it an NS moment, and it wasn't even a NaruHina moment is exceptionally shallow, because I just never saw a romantic moment in that chapter, all I saw was Naruto reminding his dad and pretty much thanking him for what they have done for him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:22 pm

itachi75 wrote:can you guys think of anything where Sakura may have shown signs of moving on from sasuke, or where she appears attracted to Naruto.
-
*puts on NarSak glasses* Well, of course there is! Just pretend Sasuke is Naruto and voila! In 540, Sakura meant she loved Naruto, not Sasuke. And Sasuke just appeared in her thoughts because f*ck logic! Who needs it when you have paralols?! :DD

LOL! That's as much as I can stretch it. xD
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Strawberry wrote:
-
*puts on NarSak glasses* Well, of course there is! Just pretend Sasuke is Naruto and voila! In 540, Sakura meant she loved Naruto, not Sasuke. And Sasuke just appeared in her thoughts because f*ck logic! Who needs it when you have paralols?! :DD

LOL! That's as much as I can stretch it. xD
Well...when you say it like that it sounds pretty stupid...even ore than it already is by the way.
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywardstrike Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:26 pm

[quote="51-mustang"]
itachi75 wrote:lol i agree. Sakura still loves sasuke. naruto went all 9-tails and was willing to sell his soul because hinata was attacked by pain, and he held her hand whihc kishi brought up several times, and not to mention between 615-616 they switched hand positions, whihc is rather interesting to note and it made the cover of volume 64.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Wait...i have seen this username before...AND the writting style...do you frequent NB?
Skywardstrike
Skywardstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Skywardstrike wrote:Well...when you say it like that it sounds pretty stupid...even ore than it already is by the way.
Indeed. What's hilarious is those are actually NarSak arguments. That Sakura meant she loved Naruto in 540 and not Sasuke. xD There's no such thing as logic with NarSak.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next