Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

+26
Dianahinkle
Taushishi17
kirmazah
SenpaiSamaSan
IIRUNEII
narutohokage123
bricksquad88
Rasengan671
Fallere825
Skywardstrike
funnyface
JulaShona
Zori
Ponyta
Uzumaki Neji
Batokusanagi
Haru Glory
racefan1992
kagome1991
lily567
Mustang
itachi75
Irielo
GreatKungLao
Bubbles
Strawberry
30 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:00 pm

It doesn't matter, what everybody thinks. Naruto himself confirmed, that he was making fun out of Sakura right in the next chapter. It was a joke - this is a fact, confirmed by main character of the manga.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:17 pm

@GreatKungLao Please my friend, don't bother yourself to discuss with someone who does not want to discuss and who can't stand a reply without blowing it out of proportions by making inappropriate comparisons. Thanks!

To come back to NS and its so called romantic moments. A moment could be considered as romantic when both parties involved show unity. Is it the case with NS? Naruto is joking, Sakura reacts badly to it whereas when Naruto and Hinata interact, they understand each other perfectly. The handhold actually represents this unity that Naruto and Hinata share together unlike NS.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:55 pm

Irielo wrote:@GreatKungLao Please my friend, don't bother yourself to discuss with someone who does not want to discuss and who can't stand a reply without blowing it out of proportions by making inappropriate comparisons. Thanks!

To come back to NS and its so called romantic moments. A moment could be considered as romantic when both parties involved show unity. Is it the case with NS? Naruto is joking, Sakura reacts badly to it whereas when Naruto and Hinata interact, they understand each other perfectly and the handhold actually represents this unity that Naruto and Hinata share together unlike NS.

even tho  the interaction between narutoand hinata are smaller than that of naruto and sakura.there is one thing it should note, it is the behaviour of naruto with sakura compared to hinata. whenever naruto is with hinata you see the gentle look he gives her.  the tone of his voice is different even kiba, shino and neji noticed it.

I want to say something about 98 but i will do that when I come home from school
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:15 am

http://www.narusaku.com/index.php?showtopic=12819
The perfect argument. This guy covers EVERYTHING.

Also...
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 SJ_magazine

Uhhh I do not know about you all, but holy hell, either he's trolling HARD or he is hinting...
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:42 am

You know RedEyes, as NS said in that thread, it was a nice post but wrong forum, I am going to be blunt about this hard work that this NH put in, although it was nice, but I felt that this NH was doing it all wrong, this NH strolled right into an NS forum and delivered something special but like I said that NH was doing it wrong, I bet it strolled in there knowing it was going to get shit thrown in his face.

but I must admit that took guts, but it was still wrong and personally I cannot condone it myself, because I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't personally go to a Pro-NS forum to post Pro-NH or anti-NS stuff, that is just asking for trouble in my opinion.

now as for the interview with Shonen Jump, well he was very vague about it, so it is a little unreliable, also it does seem as though Kishi is only following his intentions of NaruHina with his concept art.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 am

51-mustang wrote:You know RedEyes, as NS said in that thread, it was a nice post but wrong forum, I am going to be blunt about this hard work that this NH put in, although it was nice, but I felt that this NH was doing it all wrong, this NH strolled right into an NS forum and delivered something special but like I said that NH was doing it wrong, I bet it strolled in there knowing it was going to get shit thrown in his face.

but I must admit that took guts, but it was still wrong and personally I cannot condone it myself, because I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't personally go to a Pro-NS forum to post Pro-NH or anti-NS stuff, that is just asking for trouble in my opinion.

now as for the interview with Shonen Jump, well he was very vague about it, so it is a little unreliable, also it does seem as though Kishi is only following his intentions of NaruHina with his concept art.
Oh no I agree, fucked up on all rights. He should have posted it on here or another NH forum at that. But the argument he poses, did you read it? That is.. well he was very descriptive. Wrong about some things I believe, and we're farther in now so more evidence, but all in all, really covers everything.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:51 am

RedEyes wrote:http://www.narusaku.com/index.php?showtopic=12819
The perfect argument. This guy covers EVERYTHING.

Also...
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 SJ_magazine

Uhhh I do not know about you all, but holy hell, either he's trolling HARD or he is hinting...
I agree with 51-mustang and I would say that this dude instead of posting on a NS forum, should have posted this masterpiece in debunking NS arguments here for instance. Something else why NS can't work out. Let's take Naruto's joke about Sakura being his girlfriend. Instead of taking it so bad, Sakura could have laughed about it but no, the idea of being with Naruto does not interest her and she was angry that he joked about it. Now let's say if Naruto was serious and was not joking, at least she would have respected his feelings and would not have reacted in such a way. Even Rin respected Obito's feelings for her although she did not love him back.

But Sakura's reaction showed that she is not interested at all in Naruto joke or not.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 am

Exactly. Like I said, he completely owned that forum, and even though it was wrong, holy god, the amass butt hurt in the comments section o_o
He also could have changed the title a bit. But still, standing by what I said, it is a great argument.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 am

It doesn't matter if that person owned the forum, okay, he still posted in the wrong forum, but now we are straying a little off topic here.

personally I think I will wait for the next moment invention so we can debunk it, but overall I feel sorry for Sakura who cannot do her job without it being considered romantic.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:03 am

I'm not condoning what he did, only saying, good argument :( Gashhh.

51-mustang wrote:personally I think I will wait for the next moment invention so we can debunk it, but overall I feel sorry for Sakura who cannot do her job without it being considered romantic.
And yes. Oh yiss. 'Sakura healed Naruto! She HAS to love him!'

....No comment.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:06 am

Sakura healed Naruto because that is her job as a medical ninja, she stayed back while the rest of her teammates and allies fought on so she can heal her allies with Tsunade, because that is her job, each ninja has a role to play and depending on that role RedEyes, it determines where you go on the battlefield, so as a medical ninja she has to stay back and make sure her allies get heal and reinforce her allies on the frontlines.

nothing romantic about it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:16 am

51-mustang wrote:Sakura healed Naruto because that is her job as a medical ninja, she stayed back while the rest of her teammates and allies fought on so she can heal her allies with Tsunade, because that is her job, each ninja has a role to play and depending on that role RedEyes, it determines where you go on the battlefield, so as a medical ninja she has to stay back and make sure her allies get heal and reinforce her allies on the frontlines.

nothing romantic about it.
XD I know! I was being sarcastic :3 the quotes ' ' < haha but yea. I've heard it before.. turns out the person arguing it was like, 13...

My mother asked me why I go on naruto forums and argue with kids o_o I was like 'Well this one is a nice forum, and barely anyone who watches naruto is a kid anymore .... you have to realize mom, I was watching it when I was like... 11?' I laughed a bit. Oh well :3 this show= nostalgia.
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:31 am

RedEyes wrote:Hm. Twas a stupid idea anyway.. You are right. However I must say this, because it is driving me up the fucking wall:
Why does NS feel the need to be so damn biased about everything? It is literally the epitome of running in circles.
But I guess I just answered my own question didn't I? To run in circles is to avoid the truth.
Everyone is biased too something in some way, it is what makes us human. However, NS doesn't run in circles, it runs too a corner and swings objects wildly like spoiled child when NS doesn't get what NS wants. Been that way ever ever since Hinata confessed over the the past 3 years, NS has been getting worse.

You should read all of the locked Anti-NS threads, some of the stuff NS comes up with is rather comical.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:40 am

Oh I know. Seriously, it's quite sad though. Actually just today I managed to convince someone to join NH side, and this is what I got back from one of her friends
Spoiler:

But this is what I'm talking about. Now there ARE people who remain unbiased, and I even have a few friends who are NS ship who say 'Well at the moment, NS is kind of fucked, so get over it everyone. If NH happens, it happens. NBD'

Also I love this picture. It is perfect.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It's better to put quote of other people in spoilers and to put these big pictures in spoilers as well. Thanks)
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:22 am

NaruSaku said wrote: It started in chapter three and continued to grow. It was there even while Sakura was crazy about Sasuke in part 1. She looked at Naruto while he was being cool with her "Whats this feeling? Is this Naruto?" comment and blush. During his fight with Neji, Sakura watches Naruto and says to herself that he makes her want to do her best too. So while she liked Sasuke, she started to consider Naruto important to her too.

Part 2 only shows the growth even more. Sakura wants to help Naruto as much as she can, and shes always thinking of his feelings. She may not always make the right decisions, but her intentions mean well. She never wants to truly hurt Naruto on purpose. And as for Naruto's feelings we all agree here that he loves Sakura so I will spare an essay on that.

This pairing has come a long, long way. From the girl hating the boy, to her caring deeply for him, worrying about him, and developing feelings for him. From the boy's crush on the girl to him loving her genuinely.

I'm not one for LAPs so this is short. Just a sum of why I love NaruSaku.
Heh
Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:25 am

Please, take note that this anti-NS thread is there to discuss about the arguments and not the fans nor the people related to x or y fandom. Thanks

Back on topic @Index-chan Using the example of Naruto's match against Neji is a wrong move from NS. This match showed on the contrary how much Sakura was thinking about Sasuke and was worried about him and because of that she could not focus on the match. Even Ino showed more interest to Naruto. Before the match, Ino asked Sakura if she is not going to cheer up for Naruto, after the match, she asked Sakura why she was not celebrating because at that time she was upset about her own abilities.

Unfortunately, with NS glasses, NS moments will be seen everywhere.

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:28 am

Spoiler:
HAHA Wow. thats just.. oh my. Done.

Also, understood Irielo.

Mkay back on topic now. Something that bugs me: I can not see Naruto and Sakura getting together. Just for 1 simple reason.

How SHALLOW could a person be to like someone after they become famous? Just saying. I know Sakura does not love Naruto, it's pretty much fact, but let's say she DID. How SHALLOW would that be?

Another thing: Damn that kid deserves so much better. Nothing against Sakura, just her Tsundere attitude toward him. OH and did anyone ELSE notice how Naruto's shoulder was blown out in 617, so Hinata used her Gentle fist to fix it? Yep. A good HEALER as well :)
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:46 am

Index-chan wrote:
NaruSaku said wrote:It was there even while Sakura was crazy about Sasuke in part 1.
Was? And crazy? This one MUST go and read 181 and 540 one more time.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:50 am

Hm. K so I found this deviant art page...
Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 982020691 God damn it is great.
Sorry for posting off topic before hand by the way, I'll be sure to stay on topic from now on :3
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:08 am

Something NS seems to ignore is the fact that Minato did not ask Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend; he asked Sakura if she was Naruto's gf.

Spoiler:

It was Naruto who decided to pipe up and answer for her with ("er...hmmm...hmmm? yeah! If you're splitting hairs/more or less.").

Then she headbutts him and tells him to shut it and save his energy.

Last edited by Irielo on Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pictures of that size should be put into a spoiler tag. Thank you)
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:12 am

Bubbles wrote:Something NS seems to ignore is the fact that Minato did not ask Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend; he asked Sakura if she was Naruto's gf.
It was Naruto who decided to pipe up and answer for her with ("er...hmmm...hmmm? yeah! If you're splitting hairs/more or less.").
Exactly. Also, let me throw this picture in as well...
DA comparison picture.:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:54 am

RedEyes wrote:
Bubbles wrote:Something NS seems to ignore is the fact that Minato did not ask Naruto if Sakura was his girlfriend; he asked Sakura if she was Naruto's gf.
DA comparison picture.:
Actually wasn't the joke a way that Kishi found to show that Sakura does not need anybody to talk on her behalf. That she is not interested romantically in Naruto and that she assumes the fact to be in love with Sasuke although he became a rogue ninja? It was maybe a hidden message to NS through Sakura who subtly said: "Please stop pairing me with Naruto! That's pissing me off!".
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 am

Irielo wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
DA comparison picture.:
Actually wasn't the joke a way that Kishi found to show that Sakura does not need anybody to talk on her behalf. That she is not interested romantically in Naruto and that she assumes the fact to be in love with Sasuke although he became a rogue ninja? It was maybe a hidden message to NS through Sakura who subtly said: "Please stop pairing me with Naruto! That's pissing me off!".
Now THAT is an interesting thought! :3 Nice observation. I agree as well. Like the picture said, everyone seems to pair her with him. Can't a girl and a guy be friends without everyone pairing them together? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 2877382203 
INB4:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:11 am

RedEyes wrote:
Irielo wrote:
RedEyes wrote:
DA comparison picture.:
Now THAT is an interesting thought! :3 Nice observation. I agree as well. Like the picture said, everyone seems to pair her with him. Can't a girl and a guy be friends without everyone pairing them together? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 30 2877382203 
INB4:
Exactly! Naruto has shown more than positive signs in reciprocating Hinata's feelings. Now, do you really think that Sakura will all of a sudden fall for Naruto after having clearly shown that she is still in love with Sasuke? That would make her character look stupid imo (I'm not intending to bash here) and would Naruto accept to be together with someone who was always in love with his best friend? Would he be able to trust her at 100%?

Naruto is not a child anymore and he knows very well who is the best person to make him face any challenge in life and this person is Hinata.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelInsanity Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:17 am

Irielo wrote:
Exactly! Naruto has shown more than positive signs in reciprocating Hinata's feelings. Now, do you really think that Sakura will all of a sudden fall for Naruto after having clearly shown that she is still in love with Sasuke? That would make her character look stupid imo (I'm not intending to bash here) and would Naruto accept to be together with someone who was always in love with his best friend? Would he be able to trust her at 100%?

Naruto is not a child anymore and he knows very well who is the best person to make him face any challenge in life and this person is Hinata.
Agreed. I also think that it would be out of character for Sakura all of the sudden to just fall for Naruto, because 1. Holy shit, Tsundere 2. She would seem like a gold digger now that he's a hero and 3. She's into Sasuke. She has loved him since before everyone fangirled over him, and to ignore that is just running away from the truth. He's back now, Naruto is growing with Hinata, Sakura has Sasuke back now, though it's completely unknown atm what will happen to the both of them, And Naruto and Sakura have YET to develop a relationship outside of their normal bickering comfort zone.
Opinionated:
MichaelInsanity
MichaelInsanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next