Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 am

Strawberry wrote:
JulaShona wrote:Guys, what is your worst NaruSaku argument you came across with?
SasuHina as an excuse for NarSak. Something like:

"Sasuke and Hinata are meant to be *proceeds to show bunch of panels with similarities between them*. Sasuke will reveal his feelings for Hinata and she will correspond them because them getting together will make their dojutsu more powerful. So Naruto and Sakura will be together as well."

No, I didn't make this up, it was an actual NarSak argument I came across with a long time ago. It still makes me chuckle.

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 407453418
sasuke and hinata never talked to each other furthermore look at each other and it expects them to get together The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1391645756 

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 am

If there is a girl, that Sasuke really cares and probably could be in love with is Sakura:
Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto_ch181_p16

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto_ch181_p17

Why it is so hard to see...
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:41 am

Because Sasuke/Sakura is the bane of NarSacks existence. It thinks NS has a great chance because Naruto is soooo in love with Sakura and Sasuke is just evil and doesn't care about Sakura. For it to come to light that Sasuke --> Sakura?

NS couldn't twist it's way out of it because Sasuke is different from the others and has never concretely shown interest in anyone romantically. It just couldn't be misconstrued like it does with Hinata, Sakura and Naruto. And NS doesn't trust that Sakura would choose Naruto over Sasuke without him turning evil or dying. And for that matter, who would?
Bubbles
Bubbles


Posts : 1105
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:18 pm

lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
JulaShona wrote:Guys, what is your worst NaruSaku argument you came across with?
The list is far too long too even put down on here but the ones i have seen are:
Shonen Archtype (mainxmain)
Sakura loves Naruto (roflcopter)
Sakura doesn't love Saskue
Sakura confession was truthful
Sai is a love doctor
Hinata doesn't love Naruto

^ones i've seen constently used

@lily567 Naruto likes (people like) Hinata because he said so in Chap. 98 and maybe for the fact that he sees himself in her. His reaction to her confession when she said "i love you" with complete shock says something. *Perhaps off panel (aka like 633) he had some inner monolouge about her confession and what she has done for him.* He views her more then a friend, his reaction to her getting hurt and admitting it, 614 and 615 along with 633 say he views her more then a friend. But then again, everytime something happens to her gets more worried then he should.

What is in asterikes is theory on my part.
ok i see your point
umm question  what is asterikes?
Meant asterisks.

racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:25 pm

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:
JulaShona wrote:Guys, what is your worst NaruSaku argument you came across with?
The list is far too long too even put down on here but the ones i have seen are:
Shonen Archtype (mainxmain)
Sakura loves Naruto (roflcopter)
Sakura doesn't love Saskue
Sakura confession was truthful
Sai is a love doctor
Hinata doesn't love Naruto

^ones i've seen constently used

@lily567 Naruto likes (people like) Hinata because he said so in Chap. 98 and maybe for the fact that he sees himself in her. His reaction to her confession when she said "i love you" with complete shock says something. *Perhaps off panel (aka like 633) he had some inner monolouge about her confession and what she has done for him.* He views her more then a friend, his reaction to her getting hurt and admitting it, 614 and 615 along with 633 say he views her more then a friend. But then again, everytime something happens to her gets more worried then he should.

What is in asterikes is theory on my part.
ok i see your point
umm question  what is asterikes?
Meant asterisks.



ohhh I get it

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:10 pm

rage mode activate!!!!!!
-
Spoiler:

lol I don't want to get banned
-
but seriously though have anyone else seen the argument how Minato patted naruto on the head and how Tsunade patted sakura on the head, shows how Naruto and sakura will end up together?
-
i mean how in the heck does that have to do with anything cannon if I am not mistaken other characters has been patted on the head in the manga, correct? and even if there are not other, what does this have to do with pairings.
-
Also have you guys also heard the argument that when Minato was thinking of being with kushina he was also envisioning NAruto with Sakura?
-
ay yi yi. that isn't even in the manga!!! that is pure glasses!!!!!!
-
avatar
itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Those glasses are thicker than I thought. x.x head patting and thinking of Kushina automatically equating to NS? There aren't enough facepalms in the world for that amount of stupidity...
Bubbles
Bubbles


Posts : 1105
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:42 pm

NS arguments are usually the same things, Main X Main, which can be debunked in certain way, Sasuke is a main male character, so that does fulfil the Shonen stereotype, the most recent use of fillers,, when NS popped up with Sakura saying she could never fight the one she use to love, parallels, how many exist in the series supposedly with Naruto and Sakura.

then the pairing off with the biggest threats to NS Hinata with either Sasuke or Kiba, or much worse than that death, and then NS would pair Sasuke off with Karin, Hinata or death, I mean how shallow can NS get?

I have also seen NS use RtN, I mean that's a filler right, and as I would say fillers don't count no matter what pairing is being potrayed.

the on thing it will not acknowledge is the fact that Naruto has already accepted that he and Sakura will never end up in a romantic relationship, that chance ended in chapter 470, further implied in chapter 474, when he told Sai that Sakura loves Sasuke, he knew deep down inside that Sakura was never going to change her mind, so what is the point of pursuing something you cannot have.

The other thing that annoys me about NS arguments, is that it expects the two characters to be out of character, if Sakura was to suddenly fall in love with Naruto, we found out what happened, 469-470, Naruto rejected Sakura's false confession, and if Naruto was to develop his crush on Sakura further, it would mean that he would being a nuisance to Sakura, doing everything to prevent Sakura from getting Sasuke. These two know better than that, I said this before, I don't picture Sakura as a bitch, nor do I see her as a two timer. I don't picture Naruto as a heartless bastard, nor do I see him as person who would hurt someone like Hinata, in fact he is the type of character who seeks to make people happy, Hinata is happy around Naruto right, so in that regard wanting to be with him forever would make her the happiest girl in the village.

plus, Kishi has been teasing NaruHina over the last near 40 chapters, so for it not to happen means that there is something we might be missing, there has been little to any NS tease, in the last 40 or chapters, maybe even the last 200 chapters.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1461727051
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:46 pm

JulaShona wrote:Guys, what is your worst NaruSaku argument you came across with?
One of the worst NS argument I came across with is that Naruto needs a strong woman who will keep him in line. And that strong woman is Sakura because she does not hesitate to hit him in order to "tame" him. So, it seems that NS appreciates abusive type of relationship whereby one partner dominates the other one through hitting...

NS fails to see that these scenes were used for comedic-relief purposes and it fails to see that if Sakura hit Naruto without any warning, that's because she does not understand him. Naruto himself does not understand why he is sometimes Sakura's punching-ball...

Anyway, according to NS, Naruto being beaten by Sakura is a good thing...
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 pm

JulaShona wrote:
Guys, what is your worst NaruSaku argument you came across with?

The worst? Oh Jula, there are so many I don't even know where to begin!

But let's see... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 2271151913 

I think the worst I ever heard was the most recent one. 631 with Minato (who appeared and after all of two seconds in and knowing absolutely jack squat about his son or anybody else there, asks if Sakura is his GF. And because Naruto says "hmmm....ummm....er....yeah?..Yeah!...I mean, if you're splitting hairs I guess." and Sakura didn't say she wasn't, that means she is and/or she likes Naruto and wants to be his girlfriend/or practically already is. And because Minato is Naruto's father, thinks Sakura kind of reminds him of Kushina (in temper), and sweat-drops at remembering an angry wife while saying "be gentle with my son/I leave my son in your capable hands." it automatically equates to NS as: "I give you my blessing."

What the actual fuck? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 2060583745 

It's the absolute worst to me because not only does it blatantly ignore Sakura's reaction to Sasuke in that very same chapter and the next as well as Naruto's "better stop poking fun at her" response in 632, but to this day, NS is still using it as leverage and thinks it actually trumps NaruHina's 615 moment. I mean really NS, really? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 909205301 

Sakura violently headbutts Naruto (because she's too preoccupied with healing him to give him a big sock to the head) and she's blushing and being "tsundere" about Naruto's feelings? Give me a break! Sakura doesn't act tsundere when it comes to romance! It's OOC for her to do it now when she's never done it before. But I forgot, NS doesn't give two flying craps if Sakura is OOC, or if Naruto is for that matter so long as NarSak happens.

Honorary fail argument
Spoiler:
615 was just a chakra transfer/friendly gesture!
NS, come the hell on. Not really going to compare this:

Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3857947
Tenten chakra transfer

or this:
Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3844477
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3844479
Alliance chakra transfer


to this?
Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3780187
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3780189

Because the difference is too damn obvious for that shit. -.-

Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3780191
And for godsake it took about two and a half pages of NaruHina holding hands before the chakra transfer even freaking started so wtf NarSak?

Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3844473
Oh and lookie here, 616 has their hands switched and they are still standing there holding hands to which Shikamaru says he was late.

CONTEXT NS CONTEXT. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 4231230024 



Last edited by Bubbles on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bubbles
Bubbles


Posts : 1105
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 pm

^To NS the handhold was nothing but "chakra transfer". Like you wrote NS thinks that chapter 631 surpasses chapter 615.

I'm 100% sure that if the handhold moment implied Naruto and Sakura, NS would have described it as the most romantic moment in mangas' history.

But unfortunately for NS, this moment was created exclusively for NaruHina. So it is... lol The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 2745595388 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 3123079066 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 457011728 

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Bubbles on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Irielo wrote:^To NS the handhold was nothing but "chakra transfer". Like you wrote NS thinks that chapter 631 surpasses chapter 615.

I'm 100% sure that if the handhold moment implied Naruto and Sakura, NS would have described it as the most romantic moment in mangas' history.

But unfortunately for NS, this moment was created exclusively for NaruHina. So it is... lol The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 2745595388 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 3123079066 The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 457011728 
Yeah, that's why I've added an honorary fail argument underneath. I just cannot believe NS is still saying it was just chakra transfer when the difference is so obvious one would literally need to be ignoring the context of the scenes completely to use the argument NS does...wait, that's what NarSak does. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1442966422 
Bubbles
Bubbles


Posts : 1105
Gender : Female
Location : Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:04 pm

^you have no idea how many times I have seen NH moments blown out of context, it isn't that hard to see that Kishi is foreshadowing NaruHina as the end pairing for Naruto, really Naruto deserves to be with someone that loves him, not beat the shit out of him when he says or does something outline. I have also seen NS saying that after hand hold which it still considers a Chakra Transfer tool, it goes on to say that Naruto hasn't given Hinata special attention after it.

You have no idea how many times I bashed my head against my desk after seeing that argument, my forehead was bruised for at least a week, I guess it is a way to keep a pairing alive which any chance of it being killed of was a long time ago.

another bad one is NS has had all the romantic development, when I re-read the series at least twice over the last few months I was like really NS has had all the romantic development? I re-read the series with no pairing thoughts while re-reading and I saw that there was not a single meaningful amount of evidence to prove that NS really has a chance, there were only a few pairings that I noticed that has had really good development, they are NaruHina (which has relly picked up in the last 200+ chapters), SasuSaku (in the early goings) ShikaTema, and a bit of InoSai.

but overall, I feel like that even if there is romance in the series, the only one that played any important role throughout the series in my observation was NaruHina, every time see a NaruHina moment, it develops the two characters in some way form or shape, as we all know Naruto acts more like a man around Hinata, but around Sakura he acts like an idiot, in reality I personally find that it would be Hinata that will make him the Hokage, along with all his friends, it will be Hinata that makes him a man, like Kushina did for Minato, because as the saying goes, behind every great man is a great woman.

but also during my observations there were chances where NS could have gone further than friendship, but as we all know that never happened, like the events after POAL and especially before the false confession, to me that was where the chances of NS ended, but I also felt that NH was on the rise as of chapter 437, and we have been getting a steady flow of evidence to prove that NH is at a time where the next big moment will make NaruHIna canon, I get the feeling that the next moment isn't too far away, a moment that will kill any and all NS arguments.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1461727051
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am

Bubbles wrote:
JulaShona wrote:
Guys, what is your worst NaruSaku argument you came across with?

The worst? Oh Jula, there are so many I don't even know where to begin!

But let's see... The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 2271151913 

I think the worst I ever heard was the most recent one. 631 with Minato (who appeared and after all of two seconds in and knowing absolutely jack squat about his son or anybody else there, asks if Sakura is his GF. And because Naruto says "hmmm....ummm....er....yeah?..Yeah!...I mean, if you're splitting hairs I guess." and Sakura didn't say she wasn't, that means she is and/or she likes Naruto and wants to be his girlfriend/or practically already is. And because Minato is Naruto's father, thinks Sakura kind of reminds him of Kushina (in temper), and sweat-drops at remembering an angry wife while saying "be gentle with my son/I leave my son in your capable hands." it automatically equates to NS as: "I give you my blessing."

What the actual fuck? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 2060583745 

It's the absolute worst to me because not only does it blatantly ignore Sakura's reaction to Sasuke in that very same chapter and the next as well as Naruto's "better stop poking fun at her" response in 632, but to this day, NS is still using it as leverage and thinks it actually trumps NaruHina's 615 moment. I mean really NS, really? The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 909205301 

Sakura violently headbutts Naruto (because she's too preoccupied with healing him to give him a big sock to the head) and she's blushing and being "tsundere" about Naruto's feelings? Give me a break! Sakura doesn't act tsundere when it comes to romance! It's OOC for her to do it now when she's never done it before. But I forgot, NS doesn't give two flying craps if Sakura is OOC, or if Naruto is for that matter so long as NarSak happens.

Honorary fail argument
Spoiler:
615 was just a chakra transfer/friendly gesture!
NS, come the hell on. Not really going to compare this:

Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3857947
Tenten chakra transfer

or this:
Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3844477
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3844479
Alliance chakra transfer


to this?
Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3780187
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3780189
at this point, this is where naruto smiled at hinata and squeezed her hand

Because the difference is too damn obvious for that shit. -.-

Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3780191

at the very ending of chpter 615 notice the hand holding was not shown, that is because naruto's and hinata's
hands swiched at that point and leading into 616. to be honest I would like to see the hand switching and it would be coming from naruto as a flashback
And for godsake it took about two and a half pages of NaruHina holding hands before the chakra transfer even freaking started so wtf NarSak?

Spoiler:
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto-3844473
Oh and lookie here, 616 has their hands switched and they are still standing there holding hands to which Shikamaru says he was late.

CONTEXT NS CONTEXT. The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 4231230024 

^look in the spoiler for the comments I made


Last edited by lily567 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by itachi75 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:10 am

oh another argument.
-
Since Sakura has been thinking alot of about naruto for the past few chapters it shows that she will fall in love him.
-
luckily that argument was countered by, "the entire alliance was thinking about him, therefore by that logic the entire alliance is in love with Naruto"
avatar
itachi75


Posts : 376

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:58 am

itachi75 wrote:oh another argument.
-
Since Sakura has been thinking alot of about naruto for the past few chapters it shows that she will fall in love him.
-
luckily that argument was countered by, "the entire alliance was thinking about him, therefore by that logic the entire alliance is in love with Naruto"

smh, these arguments are becoming more and more riduculas

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by JulaShona on Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:15 am

^ What else can NaruSaku do, instead of inventing ridiculous arguments?
JulaShona
JulaShona


Posts : 236
Gender : Female
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:04 am

NS says NH blows NH "moments" out of context.....

Ok, then what does NS do with NS "moments?"

I love double standards.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by narutohokage123 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:48 am

I was reading the databook "Sasuke and Sakura's profile " and I fond this:

“The one who filled his lonely existence with the emotion called love was Sakura. But, as expected, Sasuke cannot respond to her feelings. Sasuke was only able to leave a single word of thanks as word of parting.”

"Sasuke left the village. Sakura’s feelings have not yet reached him. Naturally lonely and peace-loving, the loss of one teammate causes her great pain. Sakura cannot comprehend/understand why Sasuke is throwing away his village and his friends."

 I wonder what this means :hmmm:but It seems that Hinata's love will not be the only reciprocated, but to be honest I'm not surprised, who followed the first part of the manga, know that this is more than plausible.


---------------

So I was searching the meaning of "guy holding hands with a girl" and in almost every result I read this: "Holding hands is a gesture of affection. That he is proud to have you at his side, that he wants to show the world he is with you and that you mean something to him." The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1287005144 
avatar
narutohokage123


Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 pm

time to get back on track with the Anti-NS stuff instead of laughing at the NS arguments, the one thing we do know is that it seems as though Kishi never intended for NS in the first place, if I remember correctly, and it has been a very long time since I read this bit of information, so I cannot remember the resource. Sakura and Sasuke were only added into the series because the editors wanted characters like them in the story.

So as someone said before me, the editors have the power over the creator, but I don't really think they can change what the man had envisioned from a long time ago, Hinata was initially intended to be Naruto's love interest, basically Kishi is just fulfilling what he initially intended from the very beginning.

I won't say the editors were wrong for having Sakura and Sasuke as the main characters, because I thought it was the right way to go.

but as for the above reply, with the recent teasing of NaruHina, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Kishi made NH canon in the next 10-20 chapters, but for SasuSaku to become canon in my opinion there is still work that needs to be done, but all I do know is that Sasuke does think highly of Sakura, the same thing cannot be said about his opinion on Naruto, but I think it will change over time.

Also the thing about DB3 was that it only covered volumes 28 through to 43, but it makes me wonder why NS is still using it as the spine of the arguments, over 20 volumes have passed since that databook, so in reality that book is out dated, and man look at the recent developments we have received, the collapse of NS and the rise of NaruHina. a war, the presence of the gokage, killer bee and the names of the tailed-beasts, Tobi being revealed to being Obito as well as the name of the sage of the six paths as well as his mother, so the third data book is best to be forgotten since it is now irrelevant.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1461727051
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:52 pm

^

I remember reading about the same thing. Hinata and Naruto were meant to be together originally but Kishis editors wanted add Sakura and Saskue too add to the story overall (which they have). Hinata was really never meant to be a ninja but when his editors introduced those characters, i guess Kishi changed some things about his manga to what it is now.

You know, if you think about it, NS never really had a chance to begin with. If we go by Kishi originally wanted to do with his manga, NH was an original outcome.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by lily567 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:00 pm

yes kishi made his choice and that is naruhina
I came across this saying it was originally money but in naruto's case
it is 'fame attracts the females you want, struggle attracts the women you need'

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Speaking of money I have seen NS accusing Kishi of only caring about money in terms of NH, you know the only thing I believe Kishi cares about is his story, this story belongs to him so what he writes goes, so if NH is his master plan by the end of the series then why does NS want to rant and rave about it? it isn't like we would have an issue if Kishi decided to make NS canon, sure we would be upset at first but in the end we would accept because Kishi decided upon that, but I do doubt he would make NS canon, I cannot see it happening.

I just feel that NH has received too much teasing and development in the last 200+ chapters (and we know that) to be thrown away to make a pairing that he never intended for the happen, but then again NS would argue with 650+ chapters of NS development and now Kishi shits all over it, The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 3657412632 

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 1461727051
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Irielo on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:16 pm

^The thing is that NaruHina was already there in Part 1, Kishimoto had already foreshadowed this pairing. The development over the last 200 chapters you are talking about focuses on the evolution of their relationship and this relationship is more and more leading to romance.

If NaruHina was not intended to be, it would have disappeared long time ago but that did not happen.

_________________
The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Irielo wrote:^The thing is that NaruHina was already there in Part 1, Kishimoto had already foreshadowed this pairing. The development over the last 200 chapters you are talking about focuses on the evolution of their relationship and this relationship is more and more leading to romance.

If NaruHina was not intended to be, it would have disappeared long time ago but that did not happen.
The most important thing about Part 1 - it has ended on Naruto and Hinata, both promising to do their best. It was a long time foreshadow of NaruHina back then. There was Naruto watching at Hokage Mountain on Minato's face and saying "Watch me", then there goes Hinata right after this, who was watching Naruto leaving the village and promised to do her best too and then at the very end there goes Akatsuki talking about capturing Kyuubi's jinchuuriki.

All these things then come together during Pain Arc: Naruto, Hinata, Minato and Akatsuki. At the end of Part 1 these were separated, but then they all come together for one of the most important story driving events: Hinata is finally confessed her love to Naruto, Naruto's reactions shows his true feelings towards her, Naruto meets Minato, Naruto defeats Pain, while learning a lot of things about himself and the world he lives in.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST** - Page 20 Empty Re: The Anti-NarSak Thread **READ FIRST POST**

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum