Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the naruhina handhold

+7
Alasteir
Strawberry
racefan1992
Irielo
Batokusanagi
GreatKungLao
itachi75
11 posters

Go down

the naruhina handhold Empty the naruhina handhold

Post by itachi75 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:49 am

ok i migh be a downer with this one, but i just want to clarify two things.
1. the handhold doesn't cannon Naruhina.
2. Naruto does not romanticlaly love Hinata yet.
-
all what this shows is that Naruto is now beginning ot develop feelings for the beauty with mighty heart. i mean this is naruto after all the naruhina handhold 1906553478 
-
anyway i feel that the scene was romantica because h was holding her hand, and told her his life belonged to her, so that is very romantic, it sounds like the beginning of a coupling, but there was no verbal acknowledgement or not really anything that intimate.
-
trust me when/if Kishi makes NH cannon the final seen will blow all our minds :)
itachi75

Back to top Go down

the naruhina handhold Empty Re: the naruhina handhold

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:29 am

itachi75 wrote:1. the handhold doesn't cannon Naruhina.
But it makes it on a half-way to become canon, penultimate huge step =)

itachi75 wrote:2. Naruto does not romanticlaly love Hinata yet.
But it showed, that now Naruto is not blind anymore and he is ready to return his feelings towards Hinata. He finally understood, that Hinata mean as much for him as Kushina mean for Minato. With words "Because you have been by my side this whole time" he also meant, that it's thanks to her that he was able to come this far, to achieve his dreams. Like Itachi said "Your father, Minato, was able to become Hokage because he had Kushina and friends beside him". So this personal "Becasue you have been by my side this whole time" to Hinata put her on the same place for Naruto, where Kushina was for Minato.

Minato and Kushina shared same dreams.

Naruto and Hinata share same Nindo.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 am

You seem to be a little confused: No one (at least I know I'm not) is saying that Naruto loves Hinata, but that Naruto, now aware of Hinata's feelings, is starting to reciprocate them. And that's all we need for canon. Not saying that he won't ever say the L word, but it's just not true that he needs to say it right now for NH to be canon. Romantic relantionships are more nuanced than that.
"He hasn't said he loves her!!!" Comes up a lot, but actions are just as important:
Minato- Saved Kushina
Dan- Forehead kissed Tsunade.
If I say the hand hold made NH canon that's what I mean.

not really anything that intimate.
That so? You must be thinking of all those other hand holds... oh wait, there aren't any.

Last edited by Batokusanagi on Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:36 am

itachi75 wrote:ok i migh be a downer with this one, but i just want to clarify two things.
-
all what this shows is that Naruto is now beginning ot develop feelings for the beauty with mighty heart. i mean this is naruto after all the naruhina handhold 1906553478 
-
anyway i feel that the scene was romantica because h was holding her hand, and told her his life belonged to her, so that is very romantic, it sounds like the beginning of a coupling, but there was no verbal acknowledgement or not really anything that intimate.
-
trust me when/if Kishi makes NH cannon the final seen will blow all our minds
:)
The hand hold which was put on the cover of vol 64 had already blown up my mind...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:44 am

^

Plus it was brought up about 7-8 times.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:54 am

It doesn't matter if it's not canon yet, nor that Naruto is not romantically in love with Hinata yet. I don't think anyone here claims that yet. What's important it's that it's a big step in the right direction, and it's one of the very few mutual pairing moments of non-canon couples there are in the series (only others I can think of are from SasuSaku in part 1).
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasteir Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:23 pm

itachi75 wrote:ok i migh be a downer with this one, but i just want to clarify two things.
-
-
-
trust me when/if Kishi makes NH cannon the final seen will blow all our minds :)
The word "canon" needs to be defined first of all. What makes something canon? When it's true? Obvious? You can't say something is or is not canon without defining just what that entails. The hand-holding scene was romantic, because usually only couples hold hands. Hand-holding otherwise is an inappropriate gesture, especially given the context in the manga.

What is love? That is, given that Naruto loves his friends, how much more intense does that love need to be to qualify as "romantic"? Scientifically, love is hard to distinguish from its romantic and platonic distinctions and is usually done so by sexual attraction.

I would argue that Naruhina is canon depending on how obvious a person requires something to be canon. At this point, it is obvious he'll end up with Hinata. Stories like this aren't mature enough (not directed to adults and of the erotica/romance genre) to have a sudden shift (which would typically require an in story plot device like infidelity). I mean, when Harry Potter and Genny held hands in the final book/movie, it was obvious that Harry would end up with her. At this point, since "canon" is not a well defined term then yes, Naruhina fans as of 633 (mainly because of all the emphasis of 615 all the way till 633) are justified in calling NaruHina canon, because it's pretty clear it's going to happen. Sort of like saying Obito isn't Tobi till it is outright said so, despite the fact that his face was shown, it wouldn't be canon, till he said it.

Things can be obvious without anything be said. And typically, actions speak louder than words. Naruto held her hand, said something that was clearly indicative of reciprocation, arguably at a level that would typically be inappropriate for their age. (always by my side? Damn Naruto, propose already the naruhina handhold 1387651764)
Alasteir

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 pm

In 437 Hinata confessed her love to Naruto and it left him speachless.

In 615 Naruto took and squeezed her hand, and while looking into her eyes he said "My life was never just mine! It's because you have been by my side this whole time...". In my language it was translated like that: "I never lived my life alone! After all, you were always by my side".

For me it's too damn romantic and confirmed NaruHina on 99.99%.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:26 am

Yeah, 615 didn't confirm NH, that's not why Kishi put it there.

It's going to be used to set-up an emotional payoff later in the fight, one of them will be in mortal danger, and the fact that 615 occurred will be used to raise the emotional stakes higher than they would have been without the scene.

It's very similar to how 437 raised the stakes in Naruto's fight against Pein, and how the "proud failure" speech did so for the Chunin exams.

It may not confirm anything, but 615 presence serves to create a bond worth fighting for.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:02 am

engetsu wrote:Yeah, 615 didn't confirm NH, that's not why Kishi put it there.

It's going to be used to set-up an emotional payoff later in the fight, one of them will be in mortal danger, and the fact that 615 occurred will be used to raise the emotional stakes higher than they would have been without the scene.

It's very similar to how 437 raised the stakes in Naruto's fight against Pein, and how the "proud failure" speech did so for the Chunin exams.

It may not confirm anything, but 615 presence serves to create a bond worth fighting for.
I'm so agree. I would love to see some action-drama for the next NaruHina moment. Something, where Naruto will be an ultimate hero for his lady.

Something like 558-559 combined with 437, but with stronger drama, with stronger emotions. Something like this: https://youtu.be/BTQq5BOqIPI?t=1h46m and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54x7aLwFTk
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
engetsu wrote:Yeah, 615 didn't confirm NH, that's not why Kishi put it there.

I'm so agree. I would love to see some action-drama for the next NaruHina moment. Something, where Naruto will be an ultimate hero for his lady.

Something like 558-559 combined with 437, but with stronger drama, with stronger emotions. Something like this: https://youtu.be/BTQq5BOqIPI?t=1h46m and this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54x7aLwFTk
yup I agree with you guys
not only was it a bond worth fighting for but an unbreakable bond
each trial both of them go through not only shows that together that they can get through anything together but  also shows  that their bond is becoming stronger all the time. it never falters because they believe in each other in which that itself Is becoming stronger each time.
naruto is succeeding each time  because he has a woman (hinata) to help him and not only that the bond created by these two will strengthen  and will cut through anything that is thrown at them no matter what

btw @greatkunglao
I absolutely love the first video
the feels the naruhina handhold 3516892631 
I loved it n I hope something similar like this happens and also expands a little more
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:43 am

lily567 wrote:
Spoiler:

I also see that very possible because Obito is still trying to "finish" Naruto mentally. First with his attack which caused Neji's death, now he is using the past and talking bad about Minato. He saw the hand holding's moment. What might happen next?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:49 am

Aside from the impact the hand holding had on Naruto and Hinata, I'm sure Obito was pretty pissed off to see that Naruto had a girl by his side that kept him from ending up like him. I wouldn't be surprised if Obito was jealous of how Naruto had a girl by his side and was why he started to rashly attack them after their moment.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 am

I have finally found a very nice gif, that shows the moment, which reminded me about Naruto 615, when I was watching Man of Steel:
Spoiler:
Hinata is Naruto`s Lois Lane - she is always there, when the hero need the support at his most dark and desperate times. And just like Superman, Naruto understroods, what his Lois Lane means to him and he showed it with hands holding, gentle smile and squeeze of Hinata`s hand. When you squeeze someone`s hand, it`s a sign that this person is important to you like nobody else.

NaruHina works exactly the same:
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:57 pm

-
-
-
That nindo bro... its the cannon the naruhina handhold 3725747089  ppl say what they say... I know what i know
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down