Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

+23
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
IIRUNEII
Rasengan671
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
nhtalakun
kagome1991
Bubbles
Zori
Batokusanagi
zanetaC13
Fallere825
uzzyman95
JulaShona
Mustang
itachi75
racefan1992
lily567
GreatKungLao
Strawberry
Aelita
Irielo
27 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 3 Empty Re: A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:06 am

^Just doing my job. If you check the NaruHina board, you will see several pages, some topics are already locked, some not.

By the way, you were not forced to change your first post. If you think that Naruto is going to kiss Hinata in a particular situation, then stand on your ground, speak your mind and assume what you are writing (according to the forum's rules of course).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 3 Empty Re: A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am

naaa I know I'm not forced but hey if a thread's merged then I gotta accomodate it so it can follow the already exhisting thread in my case at least.. and well I do think Naruto's going to kiss Hinata.. at least I hope so.. but then again as it is a Shounen manga, it could be very brief or couldn't happen at all or be like the video that was posted of DMC4
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:48 pm

What I feel can happen [Any romantic gesture or physical touch] is something during the war AND after the war. I feel NH is not over yet in this war. I can imagine Hinata taking the lead and confidently giving Naruto an embraced hug [Not the half hug, glad your okay Sakura gave Naruto] THOUGH I do love that moment, its like Sakura representing the village acnknowledging him and her finally as well. Anyways like an embraced all around hug, or a kiss from Hinata ot even Naruto [I rather Hinata because it shows development in her character] the worst Naruto could say is no, but I doubt seriously after making a moment like this happen he would just blow Hinata off.

I can even imagine Naruto giving Hinata a kiss on the forehead or an embraced hug too as a hes glad shes alright kind of thing. I feel theres more to come to lead to these moments, to happen between 2 special people who are connected [literally] as its been showing its like... they have a 6th sense for the other.. Its like some tension that needs releasing. Its like they know something we don't know. And the same with Sasuke & Sakura, still some moments that have not happened yet, will be looking fwd to it.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 am

Naruto and Hinata do have a kind of 6th sense as you put it, and well I would like it more if Naruto was the one to kiss Hinata , cause then that'll demonstrate that Naruto wants Hinata by his side forever.. obviously we have seen Hinata wants Naruto by her side forever.. and she has been there and will be there.. and Naruto has acknowledged that Hinata has been by his side until now, so yeah in my opinion if Naruto kisses Hinata is that he really wants her by his side forever.. or maybe Naruto proposes to Hinata?? anyone think it can happen?? that Naruto proposes to Hinata?? not just a hug or kiss but "HINATA!! MARRY ME!!" so yeah??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:23 am

I understand everyones waiting for a confirmation from Naruto, I am too but I feel Naruto will get Bk to her when the times right. Hinata pushing a physical touch in any shape or form will prove further that she is over most her shyness, confident. Yes it's one thing us hearing How Hinata feels for Naruto over and over again but it's another to show it. Its foreshadowing from what Hinata said, her speech before heading to the battlefield. I just feel it be nice to see it considering the proof we been getting from Naruto on his feelings for Hinata, and knowing Naruto needs to make that move by saying something or doing something to Hinata, I still expect him to do something as well. As for the proposing, too soon. Manga time is different then what we read time, that I can see happening later or in fan fiction or time skip. But who knows it's kishis story.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Hmm don't get me wrong I love how Hinata has always shown and said she loves Naruto that's the reason I love her the same goes for Naruto I love how he has demonstrated that he loves Hinata (cause I do think he loves her) and that's why I love Naruto too cause he doesn't want to put Hinata in danger and wants her safe I'm a man and I know "or at least I think so" how Naruto feels, and well for the proposing I don't think it's too soon cause life it's too short " and in a shinobi world that's quiet literally" and look at what has been going on so basically I see Naruto proposing to Hinata or Hinata proposing to Naruto "now that would be pretty interesting or shocking however u wanna put it" so yeah..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Considering there's never been a proposal and marriages don't happen until the characters are in their 20s, proposals aren't very logical. It's one thing to push for seeing a hug, a kiss, a verbal "I love you," or more hand-holding. Expecting a proposal is a bit much.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:51 pm

Yes I do know that Yamasaki.. expeting a proposal is too much... but hey one never knows it could happen don't you think so??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:49 pm

I'd have to agree with Yamaski, a proposal is too much at this time. Its not shown as importance, or a possibility in the middle or after this war, their too young and life in shinobi time is different then ours.. Basically a hug or kiss from either would be more expected. Their still developing, especially Naruto, Remember manga time is different then when we read.

As much as a proposal would sound nice, I'd prefer a physical and verbal moment from one and the other, mainly verbally for Naruto and a reaction of falling for her would woo me because Naruto never had a gf, never knew what one can do for you, he never had someone like Hinata that was there for him from the beginning who would do anything for him, just like give up her life.

As for Hinata, it would be a big thing for her to confront Naruto with some sort of physical interaction or romantic one. Idc how. Naruto looks like hes going to show again that hes falling for Hinata, OH!! I just thought of something, it be sooooo cool is Naruto rescues Hinata some how or greets her again at the end of war some time making sure shes ok and think about his mom saying to himself how [talking to his mom with his heart and mind that he knows how it feels that she was feeling for Minato!] *Fangirls* And as Naruto is smiling at her or making some sort of physical interaction or so, Kiba comes in and teases Naruto again!!!

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 3 1818027755 
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:36 am

Like in Hinata's dream, Hinata and Naruto are sitting in a bench in the park. Hinata leans in to rest her head on Naruto's shoulder, but Naruto (reading too much Icha Icha Tactics for reference) thinks she's leaning in for a kiss...
Naruto: (Nervous) (thinking) Wh-what? Now? Then...
Hinata: Naruto-ku...? !!
(Kiss kiss kiss)
Naruto: It was my first time (whispering) well, there was before, but that doesn't count... Hinata? Ah! Was it bad?
Hinata (blushing furiously): ...It's okay.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 pm

I totally love what scenario Batokusanagi had predicted.Its so cute!
Naruto is a man of action..that what we in the forum feel.I think hr would tell his I love you to Hinata with a kiss.It will be so lovely and a perfect canon moment.NS can't deny it at all.
I wish the kiss happens somewhere during the war.It would be like Love amidst war! :D
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by ItachiKisame2 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:42 pm

It would be cool if they did it in the war especially just before they finish the main villain off I mean I think that would be a perfect way to do it. Though for the most part I think it would be soon after the war and Naruto finally says something to her and realizes his heart was set on her and thinks back to all the good moments that happened during the war and all the times before that especially the confession and the hand holding so I do think those were some of the best moments that could make a paring happen. Plus Hinata did say after the war was over she would hold his hand and walk with him so yeah thats probably where the kiss will take place.
ItachiKisame2
ItachiKisame2

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Hinata made her decision and has predicted that she would hold his hands and walk once the war is over.The will of Hinata seems so strong.This means that Naruto had somehow shown his love for Hinata.
A kiss would be just perfect..  A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 3 3725747089 
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:11 pm

I agree, all this future foreshadowing Hinata is doing to prove to herself & Naruto that shes willing to go lengths for him, just like she did for him in the Pein Arc. Hinata's panel time talking to herself while heading to the war was all about her saying from here on out I'll be more confident and push myself then I have ever did before with Naruto-Kun.

Shes literally saying to herself how shes going to be with Naruto in the end. I just don't see why Kishi would put that in there plus the multiple steps of her positively talking about going forward with herself as a fighter and Naruto. I mean don't get me wrong it was already set in stone for them since Part 1, but Kishi furthering Hinatas intent, her determination on this being it and Naruto responding back to her in positive ways, is NaruHina. They're connected.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:39 pm

Kishi has emphasised more than one time how Naruto and Hinata are connected. A basic reader who has no knowledge about all the pairing wars would say that NaruHina may end up together.Most of the people don't even know that NS is a pairing that is shipped.
This shows how realistic and naturally NaruHina is developed which automatically connects with the people.
A kiss is enough to seal the deal and make it obvious. Come on Kishi!!
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:20 am

Ahahaha do not desperate Senjusana remember NaruHina is a patient love.. and upside down love story an incredible reallistic love story and a lot of things but all we need is patience... yes a lot of patiences.. we've been waiting in my case 6 years for NaruHina to happen for others dunno... lik 10 or 13 years so yeah just a little more nothing more..
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:43 pm

All of them them would be cute. The war finishes and naruto sees hinata falling he runs and saves her on time and he says I'm glad your alive and kisses her forgetting the shinobi alliance are watching  A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 3 1906553478  A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 3 2035981432 
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3