Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

+23
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
IIRUNEII
Rasengan671
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
nhtalakun
kagome1991
Bubbles
Zori
Batokusanagi
zanetaC13
Fallere825
uzzyman95
JulaShona
Mustang
itachi75
racefan1992
lily567
GreatKungLao
Strawberry
Aelita
Irielo
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by JulaShona Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:08 am

zanetaC13 wrote:hmmm may a kisss after the war and maybe a kiss ion the cheek during the war idk e.e kishi is a damn troll  we probally won't get see hinata and naruto kiss
Hmm... I wouldn't give up hope, yet. Since experiencing a kiss with a girl is something that matters to Naruto.
Spoiler:

Another scene that suits well IMO. A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 789588777 
Spoiler:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 Empty Re: A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened?

Post by Batokusanagi Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am

A kiss in the battlefield before Naruto goes to Rikudo mode to fight Juubito.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:30 pm

I always them kiss where the proud failure speech happened..
A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 195309866 
and Naruto is all like
"I wanted to say this for a while now"
and Hinata is all like
"yes? what is it" while blushing
"I love you too"

*kiss*
A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 G4OtnAU
Only in my fangirl dreams, will that happen u_u
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:55 pm

I will happily accept a NH kiss whenever or wherever Kishi decides to put one.

However at the rate things are going currently, i doubt there will be any time to squeeze in a kiss before the battle is over. So possibly post war and even if its implied, that would be fine with me.

Small one: Naruto is on his way to a mission and bumps into Hinata as he is passing through the training field (similar to the proud failure moment). He mentions he's off on another mission and she wishes him luck (giving him the confidence boost only she can). He blushes a little then reaches in kisses her on the cheek and walks off backing her, and like the proud failure moment again, turns back but this time says "See you when i get back Hinata" with the same big grin on his face.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:28 am

@zanetaC13 Who knows? Kishi can give us this kiss and fulfill one of Naruto's wishes...

@Batokusanagi Why not? It depends how Kishi will work it out. Thanks for your POV.

@Zori Where they talked during the Proud Failure speech would be perfect. Thanks for that short but sweet scene.

@Lickstermik Thanks for this cute scenario!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:26 pm

lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 pm

^
Yeah, I like that both Sakura and Hinata refer to their respective loved ones with -kun, but Naruto only uses -chan on Sakura. He's always referred to Hinata as just that, I don't really like -chan being added on, but other than that the whole thing was adorable. :3
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:41 am

Then there is Naruto's birthday, me thinks there will be a special moment between Naruto and Hinata, maybe, just maybe we might get something along the lines, but I can tell it will be like a hard earned victory, it would be so damn sweet.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by nhtalakun Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 am

What if after the war they all go to the pool or possibly the hot springs .Its both girls and guys there but they are all wearing bathing suits .Sakura and hinata come out and sakuras presuring hinata to remove the towel .She does and every witnesses her gorgous body.Even naruto stares. Sakura scootsover near sasuke and hinata and everyone else just smiles and relaxes. Naruto notices that hinata is said and might be just as lonly as he used to be now that nejis gone. Its like you got rid of him to nake space for sasuke. So after that hinata walks alone and walks near the park and sits on a swing and watches the sun set.
Heres what shes thinking to her self.
"I miss him"(picturing scenes where herand neji spent time together and he smiled at her and protected her and said reasuring words).
"I revenged him but thats not enough i miss his presence and besides that he sacrificed himself for me and i for naruto and i didnt even get far. All that training i did to get so far and to be acknowledged by both neji and naruto. I protected my love but i couldnt protect my family or even put his sacrifice to good use. At least i got as far as holding his hand."
A hand rests on her shoulder.
Naruto.
"Hinata i understand how you miss neji considering everything you guys have been through together. And i miss him to but dont let it get to you he died protecting and his goal was for filled because your here right now"
"I know i just wished i could make more out of it"( she said with a straight face).

Naruto stared at hinata and began to remince all the times she gave him reasuring words and stayed by him and sacrificed her self and put him in place when things seemed bad. Then he also remebered her confession and she said those words ' I love you' in a time of death.
"Hinata?" Naruto thought to himself.
Hinata held her hands to her heart and watched the sun set.
Naruto looked at her hands reached for it and pulled her up and planted his lips against hers. Kissing her forcfully yet gentle releasing all his feelings in that one deep kiss.

Thats it i made that up from the top of my head im a writer so i have a strong imagination yet im a amaetur so take it easy with the comments. I did my best and enjoyed it
nhtalakun

Back to top Go down

Post by nhtalakun Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:57 am

Sorry for all the mistkes im using my phone so it doesnt help much but im pretty sure you'll understand what i mean.
nhtalakun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:07 am

51-mustang wrote:Then there is Naruto's birthday, me thinks there will be a special moment between Naruto and Hinata, maybe, just maybe we might get something along the lines, but I can tell it will be like a hard earned victory, it would be so damn sweet.
That would be AWESOME!!!!! Possibly a great way for Naruhina to be canonized even more and a perfect gift for Naruto's birthday :D A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 1461727051 A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 704842727 
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:37 am

I can't wait to see Naruto and Hinata kiss. Regardless of where or when, I'm just dying to see it already. Picture perfect scenario would be a couple weeks after the Juubi and Obito are dealt with and we see business as usual conducted in the Leaf.

I'd like a couple panels dedicated to Naruto laying awake at night, thinking of Hinata and all they've been through together. Then he remembers her confession and closes his eyes with his hand over his heart. Then the next morning he knocks on the Hyuga door and asks for Hinata.
Once she answers, he wastes no time and just kisses her so that her knees go weak and he has to catch her. Then he brushes her hair back and says, "Hinata, without you, I'd be dead a 1000 times over by now. You're the other half of me I can't be without. I love you more than anything, Hinata. I want you to be my girl, always." Then we see Hinata nod yes and kiss Naruto back.

That's my ideal canonization lol. But I have 0 doubt that it will be just as remarkable and beautiful, no matter how Kishimoto decides to do it.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:31 am

I was rewatching Devil May Cry 4 cut-scenes and the ending gave me an idea of an iterrupted kiss during the war, in a way like that: https://youtu.be/CJfVyvUBp-U?t=8m42s Watch till the end of the video. I think something like that would be badass. For example, Naruto will knock down Obito with Bijuu Dama in the next chapter and while it will be look like it's all over, Naruto and Hinata will try to celebrate with a kiss, for example Hinata would try to give it to Naruto as birthday present and while they will be making their lips close to each other, right before the actual kiss Obito will rise again interrupting the kiss and Naruto will be like

"I'm sorry, Hinata, but the present should wait a little"

"It's all right, Naruto. Go, save the world, my lovely hero"

Tobirama and Minato will say in sync "Awwwwwwwww".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:10 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I was rewatching Devil May Cry 4 cut-scenes and the ending gave me an idea of an iterrupted kiss during the war, in a way like that: https://youtu.be/CJfVyvUBp-U?t=8m42s Watch till the end of the video. I think something like that would be badass. For example, Naruto will knock down Obito with Bijuu Dama in the next chapter and while it will be look like it's all over, Naruto and Hinata will try to celebrate with a kiss, for example Hinata would try to give it to Naruto as birthday present and while they will be making their lips close to each other, right before the actual kiss Obito will rise again interrupting the kiss and Naruto will be like

What the hell...?! That scene is freaking awesome!  I want that with NH, too!A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 621474058 
First I peed the #!%? out of me, but then it was so awesome!A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 1818027755 A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 789588777  
Thanks, GreatKungLao for sharing this with us! A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 789588777
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I was rewatching Devil May Cry 4 cut-scenes and the ending gave me an idea of an iterrupted kiss during the war, in a way like that: https://youtu.be/CJfVyvUBp-U?t=8m42s Watch till the end of the video. I think something like that would be badass. For example, Naruto will knock down Obito with Bijuu Dama in the next chapter and while it will be look like it's all over, Naruto and Hinata will try to celebrate with a kiss, for example Hinata would try to give it to Naruto as birthday present and while they will be making their lips close to each other, right before the actual kiss Obito will rise again interrupting the kiss and Naruto will be like

I loved  it
naruto:  hinata, I am an idiot and I think you should find someone better than me(srry I wanted to say something better than this)
hinata: better than you? there is no one else better than you because it is you I want, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with forever
then that scene you have @greatkunglao about naruto nearly kissing hinata etc can come into play
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Irielo wrote:After having thought about that, I would like to see them kissing in a situation when they are alone, in their own dimension, without any stress... I am not stating that it will happen but in case it happens how could you imagine or what kind of situation you would prefer for a NaruHina kiss?
after this war A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 1803189508 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 Empty NaruHina! Kiss from Naruto..

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:00 am

well my reaction would be O.O  A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 1818027755 A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 1818027755 A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 1818027755 A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 2035981432 A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 3578911543  and I'll be running all over my house and park and everywhere! so yeah xD

Last edited by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:46 am

Basically the same topic as this one:

Thread merged
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:55 am

I SOOOOOOOO HATEEEE YOUUUUU IRIEEEELOOOOO!!!  A NaruHina kiss: in which situation if that happened? - Page 2 528746348 ajajajaj na just joking but seriously where do you take this posts from O_o I've read a lot of posts then again I think they've slipped from my mind -.-!ª!!

on another note have you seen the mmds' I've posted in the NaruHina amv section??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next