Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

+14
Bubbles
Haru Glory
Strawberry
NaruHina <3
zanetaC13
Fallere825
Nineslashmonk
Aelita
kagome1991
meow69
Irielo
NekoKimio
lily567
Zori
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ready to see NH hand hold animated? Empty Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by Zori Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

I am, I hope they do it waaaay better than "its all in your eyes" moment because the animators made it not as romantic as the manga made it. That's the only reason I'm watching the anime, waiting on some certain scenes i want animated. 
I hope the hand hold is some good animation.
Like this.
Spoiler:
That was some pretty animation.
I hope for it to have good animation, and very deep as it was in the manga.
I don't want it half-assed , cause they do that.
But who is ready?
I can already see new NH amvs coming Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 195309866
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Ready to see NH hand hold animated? Empty Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by lily567 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 am

I am and I hope the animaters animate it properly and not make an half baked episode. oh and I also hope that there are no fillers in the episode either to ruin it
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Ready to see NH hand hold animated? Empty Re: Ready to see NH hand hold animated?

Post by NekoKimio Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 am

I would like for it to be as awesome as the animation in the confession episode, but of course it's a less time consuming moment, so I hope they'll at least play it up.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 am

I hope they make it good: graphics, music... everything must contribute to the intensity of the moment and don't forget, it happens after Neji's death, so they can't play around and make something cheap for this moment, oh no!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:38 am

Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:58 am

meow69 wrote:Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.

I'm with you buddy lol it was the same for me too. I also agree they better not fudge this up or god help them...I mean that Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 3623970685 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 am

Ready to see NH hand hold animated? My_Body_is_Ready_gif

Now for the waiting game
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:39 am

kagome1991 wrote:
meow69 wrote:Oh hell yeah. That and the slap and her rubbing his cheek and restoring his faith in himself. Hope they don't ruin that with worthless flashbacks. They better get the look on Naruto's face right when she slaps him. That look said more then words ever could. Hinata was the last person in this world He would imagine slapping him. It surprised him and made her words that much more powerful. Even I was surprised when she slapped him. First time I saw that I had to look atleast three times before I believed it.

I'm with you buddy lol it was the same for me too. I also agree they better not fudge this up or god help them...I mean that Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 3623970685 

I agree with you guys , I honestly didn't expect hinata to slap him. I was switching back and forth the pages to make sure I was seeing right.
and yes I hope they do the facial expressions properly
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm

lily567 wrote:
kagome1991 wrote:

I agree with you guys , I honestly didn't expect hinata to slap him. I was switching back and forth the pages to make sure I was seeing right.
and yes I hope they do the facial expressions properly

I have the same hopes as everyone in this thread. I seriously hope that this moment+future Naruhina moments in the anime+Neji's death are given the justice it deserves. Not only do I want it done right, but I also want it done so that it'll match Naruhina the same as the manga....and no more stupid fillers trying to throw NS a bone like that one sea arc episode (WHICH I WILL NOT NAME), which goes against the very cannon that we hope that we will see animated, as we know Naruhina is on its way of happening in the manga. Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 892101856 
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Ready to see NH hand hold animated? Sponge10

^ and i have faith that they will do what needs to be done to make the entire thing as Epic as it should be
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by zanetaC13 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:34 am

I wonder when will it be animated
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 am

Yeah. The its all in your eyes moment was supposed to be way better than that! For Christ's sake it was the best moment in the NH history! Like seriously?! Telling how someone feels just by looking in their eyes is deep,very deep. And the animators made it unrealistic,  and not enjoyable. Hinata looked cute though.
Hopefully the hand holding is better... the animators haven't been doing a good job with animation really. Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 2801306734 Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 531517552 Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 3623970685

Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:45 pm

Well, considering the chapter didn't have much "movement" scenes, I'd say chances are we will get good animation. Then again, Madara's entrance didn't have much movement, yet the anime managed to make it a thousand times less epic than in the manga.
Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 2801306734 

But hush! Can't think like that! I hope they do a good job and the music is fitting. Though we shouldn't hold our breaths. It's going to take a while. It took almost 2 years for the "It's all in your eyes" moment to be animated, the wait for this one will be long too.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Hopefully they don't give us something like this, I'll be highly disappointed.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:51 am

zanetaC13 wrote:I wonder when will it be animated

We still have a bit of stuff to go through before we get there, and at an episode a week (hopefully no breaks) it probably won't be here until later on...but its coming, we just have to wait and enjoy all the epic fighting (once its done properly) while we wait. Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 2697176399 Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 2835597988
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:14 am

Best case scenario is that we get the hand holding moment with whoever animated the first part of the Madara fight.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 am

If the animators ruin my 615, I will be so mad. I was already mad that they changed the "In Your Eyes" moment. Why can't they just leave it the way it is instead of putting in unnecessary shit? Having Shino interrupt made me mad.

Having Hinata generalize instead of making it clear it was a desire of hers to protect Naruto? Ugh, no, they better do 615 proper justice, there's no reason for it to be screwed up.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:18 am

Bubbles wrote:If the animators ruin my 615, I will be so mad. I was already mad that they changed the "In Your Eyes" moment. Why can't they just leave it the way it is instead of putting in unnecessary shit? Having Shino interrupt made me mad.

Having Hinata generalize instead of making it clear it was a desire of hers to protect Naruto? Ugh, no, they better do 615 proper justice, there's no reason for it to be screwed up.
Bubbles, you're making my paranoia go on rampage lol. No, really if they screw THIS moment up, I'll say bye bye to the anime for good.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Bubbles wrote:If the animators ruin my 615, I will be so mad. I was already mad that they changed the "In Your Eyes" moment. Why can't they just leave it the way it is instead of putting in unnecessary shit? Having Shino interrupt made me mad.

i believe the whole Shino bit was added because of the filler episode that happened a bit before it (like the chat Naruto had with Utakata in last week's episode). As for the whole generalization of Hinata's dialogue i'm right with you there, that should have been left like it was in the manga.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 pm

I'm ready... But for every piece of dialogue they change, there will be a hole in my wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zora Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm so ready for this…
My body is ready!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zora
Zora

Back to top Go down

Post by Satou Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 am

We're almost there Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 1461727051. If the animation is shitty I'll be very mad Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 3228835635
Satou
Satou

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:17 am

Psyched for all the epic NH moments on the horizon and the indescribably AWESOME fight of Sasuke and Itachi railing SM Kabuto! Haven't been this pumped about the anime since the Pein arc.
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:50 pm

Zori wrote:I am, I hope they do it waaaay better than "its all in your eyes" moment because the animators made it not as romantic as the manga made it. That's the only reason I'm watching the anime, waiting on some certain scenes i want animated. 
I hope the hand hold is some good animation.
Like this.
Spoiler:
That was some pretty animation.
I hope for it to have good animation, and very deep as it was in the manga.
I don't want it half-assed , cause they do that.
But who is ready?
I can already see new NH amvs coming Ready to see NH hand hold animated? 195309866
Lol
"hinata you dont have to hide those" sakura'

<hinata lets go>
<boobs float up>
<sakuras mouth drops>

"they keep floating to the top, that all" hinata'

(sakura thinks to her self how shes jelly of those boobs...) lol

<<< this is actually how this wentROFL>>>
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by zanetaC13 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:37 am

i wonder will the hand-hold be animated
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next