Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

+16
mangafreakyay
itachi75
Strawberry
Fallere825
kagome1991
Aelita
Bubbles
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
engetsu
Ponyta
NaruHina <3
Irielo
GreatKungLao
phungnana
zanetaC13
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Post by zanetaC13 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:45 am

ok thanks where is the disscussion forum
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 am

It's right below the NaruHina discussion page at the main  site page, there's a thread for chapter 641 in there at the top
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:26 am

Nineslashmonk: AHHHHHHHH

NaruHina community: What is it Nineslashmonk?

Nineslashmonk: I don't know...but when I was thinking about next weeks chapter....I HAD...THE WILLIES :D
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:44 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:Nineslashmonk:  AHHHHHHHH

NaruHina community:  What is it Nineslashmonk?

Nineslashmonk:  I don't know...but when I was thinking about next weeks chapter....I HAD...THE WILLIES :D

I have that same feeling. I believe a lot of us on this forum have been feeling this way since chapter 638. My goodness, I know it's coming and it's gonna SWEEEEETTTT!~
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:59 am

Tobirama is the real hero of this war. His Jutsus he's created are awesome and one of the main weapon used either by Kabuto or the alliance has been invented by him: Edo Tensei.

Without this Jutsu, the face of this war would have looked different. This Tobirama is really something...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:50 pm

I loved Tobirama in this chapter. I mean I like him anyway for the most part, but his little jab at Minato's jutsu naming abilities made me smile. "I'd laugh at such a technique name...but now is no time for laughter." xD

Oh and his "Fourth is copying me brah, show the 2nd some respect. Didn't your momma tell you that during her speech?"

I'm betting the Gokage will be showing up soon. I also wonder what Oro and company are up to right now...maybe they'll also be joining the battle soon.

Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:11 pm

lol, great dream!! You're lucky....I never have dreams of NaruHina...
Now I'm definitely gonna try and force myself!
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 am

So, Sasuke appreciates his teamwork with Naruto. He's smiling too... I really like it when he shows this positive attitude. But if he intends in the future to kill Naruto, that would piss me off.

In this case, there would be no possibility for him and Sakura to be together and he would remain an outcast. He really has to realize that he must THINK a lot before making decisions. Every time he took a decision, that went wrong. He should put himself into question instead of seeing the threat in others.

He's too much obsessed about the past that makes him blind in the present and that gives him a wrong picture of the future.

I really hope he'll change his attitude because the ambiguity he's showing still leaves a lot of question about the future...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Naruto: Dammit...he getting back up. If we....

Nineslashmonk: NAAAARUUUUUTOOOO!!!

Naruto: Uh who is this guy?

Nineslashmonk: HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING?!? SAGES MUST DEFEAT SAGES!

Naruto: Whats that supposed to mean?!?! (Nineslashmonk blackslaps Naruto's head) OW! What was that for??!

Nineslashmonk: HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?!?! YOU HAVE CHAKRA FROM THE OTHER TAILED BEASTS OTHER THAN THE 9 TAILS! USE IT!

LOL
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 am

Naruto isn't using the chakra of the other bijuu until near the very end. Besides, he's still missing Shukaku and Gyuki. I've always been curious how Kishimoto plans on addressing the fact that he's missing those two.

It's currently the only thing that makes me think it's possible that Obito might end up doing something similar to what Nagato did (in other words, help out Naruto; while Nagato revived those killed in Konoha, Obito will give Naruto some of the chakra of Shukaku & Gyuki that he's missing) when he's defeated. As it stands, I still have Killer B surviving this whole thing and while I can come up with a multitude of ways for Naruto to get Gyuki's chakra without Obito, the same cannot be said for Shukaku and I'd like to believe that Shukaku's chakra should also be necessary.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:20 pm

Irielo wrote:Tobirama is the real hero of this war. His Jutsus he's created are awesome and one of the main weapon used either by Kabuto or the alliance has been invented by him: Edo Tensei.

Without this Jutsu, the face of this war would have looked different. This Tobirama is really something...

With a bro like Hashirama you would have to come good to make a name for yourself and get some recognition. Tobirama did just that Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 2835597988 . I've been a fan of his for a while so its nice finally getting to see him in action.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:14 am

Prediction time!
-uses psychic powers-

I predict that Kishi will give us a super awesome Naruhina moment or an SS moment and then leave us hanging for a week.

Anyone else have one?
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:29 am

Ponyta wrote:Prediction time!
-uses psychic powers-

I predict that Kishi will give us a super awesome Naruhina moment or an SS moment and then leave us hanging for a week.

Anyone else have one?

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you on that prediction. Ever since this week's chapter, I have been having the willies that we were going to possibly get another awesome Naruhina moment. What would even be better is that we got both a Naruhina and SS moments next chapter that were so awesome that it would like piece in the puzzle that would cannonize both pairings :D

I don't sound too crazy hoping its this right? Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 704842727 
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm

MY BABIES ARE SMILING, HINATA AND SAKURA GOT A PANEL, THE WORLD IS RIGHT.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:34 pm

^ Dark clouds are gathering, this is just the calm before the storm. Obito's counter attack is imminent. Question now is, who out of the four is going to DIE?! Muahahaha! Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 3623065514

Nah, just kidding... or am I? No, yeah I am... mostly.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Haha, No, nineslashmonk, you don't sound crazy. Hmm if I had to predict anyone dying my guess would be the old Kage from the village of rock? I don't remember his name, and don't feel like looking it up. But I imagine him going all out to protect the new generation and what not.

Senpai, I do like your analogy of calm before the storm. I think it fits perfectly. I mean, he is like part Juubi now, so maybe he can slosh off his skin too. He didn't look too concerned covered in flames.

Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:46 pm

That ShikaTema in the new chapter made my heart melt. I just... omg. Temari sweet baby cakes.

Yes, the counterattack is coming, for sure. I just hope it doesn't fuck up things too badly, though it surely will. I JUST HOPE OBITO GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM. I hate him so much.

I'm ready for Madara. At least I actually like Madara.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:02 am

Hmmm predictions for next chapter?

Juubito will use the rinnegan to repel the amaterasu flames.

I doubt we'll get a shipping moment next chap, but hopefully we'll get to see the girls again (and some other members of the alliance) and hopefully they'll get to contribute =)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Nineslashmonk wrote:
Oh yeah, I definitely agree with you on that prediction.  Ever since this week's chapter, I have been having the willies that we were going to possibly get another awesome Naruhina moment.  What would even be better is that we got both a Naruhina and SS moments next chapter that were so awesome that it would like piece in the puzzle that would cannonize both pairings :D

I don't sound too crazy hoping its this right?  Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 704842727 
I am so excited for a possible NH/SS moment! Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 704842727 
Though, at the same time, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high,
but I just have this feeling.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:57 am

^ Oh you're not the only one with this feeling that something awesome is gonna happen next week Bubbles. But I agree with Ponyta, that something pairing related is gonna happen and then we get a week or 2 week break from Naruto after that. It's happened before...remember chapter 615? Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 1948124161 

THAT happened then boom! 2 week break of the manga! Just saying!Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 3725747089 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:47 pm

kagome1991 wrote:^ Oh you're not the only one with this feeling that something awesome is gonna happen next week Bubbles. But I agree with Ponyta, that something pairing related is gonna happen and then we get a week or 2 week break from Naruto after that. It's happened before...remember chapter 615? Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 1948124161 

THAT happened then boom! 2 week break of the manga! Just saying!Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions - Page 2 3725747089 

Kagome1991...you just pretty much said what was on my mind about this week's chapter. Can only hope you and Bubbles are right.
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:56 pm

I also have a feeling there will be a moment, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up to high. I've learned, as many of you probably have, NEVER TO DO THAT EVER.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:23 pm

NekoKimio wrote:I also have a feeling there will be a moment, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up to high. I've learned, as many of you probably have, NEVER TO DO THAT EVER.

I have to agree with that. Disappointment or even bad surprises always wait in the corner sometimes when expectations are too high.

Example of a bad surprise:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:32 pm

I know I shouldnt try to expect too much, but at the same time I really hope something good happens!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:54 pm

In the current situation, the thing that could happen is if an opening is created, that would lead to an attack from the whole alliance. The positive thing which could happen would be a SakuHina combo attack imo.

As far as NaruHina or SasuSaku are concerned, I think we will have to wait before something significative happens. There is also the HashiMada's issue and this mysterious Madara's trump card. That's why I try not to think so much about an eventual NaruHina moment for now although I would be very happy if something happened...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next