Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

+16
mangafreakyay
itachi75
Strawberry
Fallere825
kagome1991
Aelita
Bubbles
Azuula
Nineslashmonk
engetsu
Ponyta
NaruHina <3
Irielo
GreatKungLao
phungnana
zanetaC13
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions Empty Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Post by zanetaC13 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:33 pm

check out this dream I had for naruto 641 sakura almost died naruto told sasuke he can have sakura minato asked naruto if hinta is his girlfriend naruto said I will save her no matter what I won"t let hinata die hinata sacrificed herself for naruto again naruto will do everything he can to bring her back. also naruto got attacked  by obito in my dream naruto realizes he loves hinata it was just a dream through it looked very real when i dreamed it this won't happen in the chapters it's just dream i hope something simler like this happens. and sasusaku were an item too :)

Merged with chapter Discussion~
zanetaC13
zanetaC13

Back to top Go down

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions Empty Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Post by phungnana Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 pm

phungnana

Back to top Go down

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm

Everyone was waiting for NaruHina moment, but instead we've got something very unexpected - ShikaTema moment! =)

Shikamaru becoming a good Hokage is a nice hint.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions Empty Re: Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Awesome!

Special thumbs up to Tobirama.

ShikaTema in coming? I like it.

HashiMada: too strong and impressive to interfere

Naruto-Sasuke-Minato-Tobirama attack: well done

Hinata and Sakura: still team working

Smiling (Naruto and Sasuke): What about Juubito?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Madara said, that he needs to hold Hashirama longer. That means, that Madara is expecting from Obito to do something or something to happen with Obito. Something scary is coming, I can sense it. You can see that by Obito's angry face at the end.

And Shikamaru's words made me thinking about, that in the near future the alliance will join the battle of the titans and will change course of the war.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:Madara said, that he needs to hold Hashirama longer. That means, that Madara is expecting from Obito to do something or something to happen with Obito. Something scary is coming, I can sense it. You can see that by Obito's angry face at the end.

And Shikamaru's words made me thinking about, that in the near future the alliance will join the battle of the titans and will change course of the war.

Obito is angry because they still can resist him. They made an excellent combo attack that surprised him. His ego is hurt... Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 982020691 

Indeed, Madara is expecting something to happen. What? and How?

Last edited by Irielo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Yes, this chapter was pretty great! Love the Hinata and Sakura panel time. Maybe that's just Kishi's way of saying that there will be more panel time for these 2! I want a combo from them!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Irielo wrote:Indeed, Madara is expecting something to happen? What? and How?
I think he is waiting for Obito to start Moon Eye, that probably would make an opening for Madara's trump card.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
I think he is waiting for Obito to start Moon Eye, that probably would make an opening for Madara's trump card.

As long as Obito is busy, as long as they keep attacking and annoying him, I don't know if he will be able to start Moon Eye.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Maybe it's all just a ploy and Madara just acted with the whole 'oh no he betrayed me bit'. I bet he and Obi are in kahoots stalling for time to activate the moon eye plan.

What do you guys think of Shikamaru's foreshadowing? His little speech brought my hopes up again that maybe Hinata will get a chance to shine. Darn Kishi and his trolling abilities. I want to see her lion fist do some damage!!!

And then we have Temari commenting on Shikamaru's Hokage ability-but I think it's just a red herring for people to think that Naruto and Sasuke will die or something. Besides it's probably too troublesome for him to be Hokage.

Speaking of Hokage. Why can't Hinata be it? Everybody else piped in with their Hokage application (With Temari putting Shikamaru's in) I vote for Hinata. Hinata for Hokage!

Haha. If only.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

As long as Obito is busy, as long as they keep attacking and annoying him, I don't know if he will be able to start Moon Eye.
I think in the future Obito could be like "Alright, that's enough" and perform something, that would easily stop anything to iterrupt him. Maybe creating some kind of a barrier or flying to the moon itself, lol.

By the way, I think we might easily expect Hinata and Sakura coming to Naruto and Sasuke. Shikamaru's speech was done by Kishimoto on purpose. Shikamaru said, that no matter, how huge their power is, if the alliance will combine their powers together, it could be not less powerful, than what they are witnessing at the current moment. He also said, that everyone should be maximum focused on the battles and when the opening will come, they should strike together at the same time. That means, that the whole alliance sooner or later will join the battle and I already know, whene Hinata and Sakura will run, when there will be an opening... Because at the end we see, that Hinata and Sakura are still watching over Naruto and Sasuke fighting Obito, even though, there is much more massive battle between Madara and Hashirama and it's closer to them, but they are watching for Naruto and Sasuke, because they are waiting for an opening, which Shikamaru mentioned, to go and help exactly them - they probably want to do it right now, but they understand, that it's too soon for them to interrupt and also dangerous.

Ponyta wrote:Maybe it's all just a ploy and Madara just acted with the whole 'oh no he betrayed me bit'. I bet he and Obi are in kahoots stalling for time to activate the moon eye plan.

What do you guys think of Shikamaru's foreshadowing? His little speech brought my hopes up again that maybe Hinata will get a chance to shine. Darn Kishi and his trolling abilities. I want to see her lion fist do some damage!!!

And then we have Temari commenting on Shikamaru's Hokage ability-but I think it's just a red herring for people to think that Naruto and Sasuke will die or something.  Besides it's probably too troublesome for him to be Hokage.

Speaking of Hokage. Why can't Hinata be it? Everybody else piped in with their Hokage application (With Temari putting Shikamaru's in) I vote for Hinata. Hinata for Hokage!

Haha. If only.
I think Madara lied to Obito about this whole Moon Eye plan and when Obito will perform it, instead of creating Genjutsu World, it will power up Madara and make him some kind of a God. Since Hashirama's flashbacks of him and Madara I understood, that Madara want power too much, so he can be able to surprass his eternal rival.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 pm

^ I don't think she'll do something like that to Naruto... I mean, he'll get over it, but still... That'll be messed up.
Ikr!? I want to see the Twin Lion Fists in action, maybe her being able to control it, move it away from her body.
Love the ShikaTema panel time, I always loved them!Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 195309866 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Good chapter, Obito finally getting his ass kicked for once.

And hinata/Sakura panel time, which is always welcome.

Anyone else think that the fact that they're always together when they are shown lately means something? I'm detecting some serious NH SS foreshadowing here.

Maybe it's just me.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm

engetsu wrote:Good chapter, Obito finally getting his ass kicked for once.

Anyone else think that the fact that they're always together when they are shown lately means something? I'm detecting some serious NH SS foreshadowing here.

Maybe it's just me.

Trust me.  You are not the only one whos sensing that some serious NH SS foreshadowing in this chapter.  Maybe we might be seeing that soon.

As for Obito, it was good to finally see the Pillsbury Doughboy getting his ass kicked for once.  However, if you remember, Rinnegan users can use the chakra absorb power...so we might see that happen next chapter.  Though, even with one Rinnegan eye, can Obito use or am I over thinking this?
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:13 pm

It's chapter was perfectly thought in, I really liked it. Loved the ShikaTema moment and when the distraction occurred between obito and Minato's "your the stars" moment. And I also love how ***hinata*** says "they're both smiling" always very cute :D
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Nineslashmonk wrote:

Maybe it's just me.

Trust me.  You are not the only one whos sensing that some serious NH SS foreshadowing in this chapter.  Maybe we might be seeing that soon.

As for Obito, it was good to finally see the Pillsbury Doughboy getting his ass kicked for once.  However, if you remember, Rinnegan users can use the chakra absorb power...so we might see that happen next chapter.  Though, even with one Rinnegan eye, can Obito use or am I over thinking this?

Ha! Pillbury doughboy. But yeah, I think kishis way out of explaining that would be that it happened so fast, Obito didn't have time to use one of his Rinnegan's paths. And thus far, he has neglected the use of his 6 paths in favor of the juubis raw power up till this point anyway.

And as for the foreshadowing, at one point or another we'll see an intervention or something on both their parts, kishi is making the fact that both hinata and Sakura are closely observing the fight very clear at this point. So for what other reason than for them to come to a point where they have to make a decision to protect the one they care about.

I hope I'm right in this and I'm not overthinking it, but it's kishi that keeps bringing them up, not me.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 pm

engetsu wrote:
Nineslashmonk wrote:

Maybe it's just me.

Ha! Pillbury doughboy. But yeah, I think kishis way out of explaining that would be that it happened so fast, Obito didn't have time to use one of his Rinnegan's paths. And thus far, he has neglected the use of his 6 paths in favor of the juubis raw power up till this point anyway.

And as for the foreshadowing, at one point or another we'll see an intervention or something on both their parts, kishi is making the fact that both hinata and Sakura are closely observing the fight very clear at this point. So for what other reason than for them to come to a point where they have to make a decision to protect the one they care about.

I hope I'm right in this and I'm not overthinking it, but it's kishi that keeps bringing them up, not me.

I'm with you on this. I'm really hoping Kishi does this :D If he does this, he'll finally bring the whole NH and NS shipping war to an end...with NH and SS becoming cannon. Hopefully the anime team follows through on this development as well.

But there is still something bugging me...I wonder why Kishi still hasn't had Kakashi escape from the other dimension yet. I wonder why.....
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Nineslashmonk wrote:
engetsu wrote:
Nineslashmonk wrote:

Maybe it's just me.

I'm with you on this.  I'm really hoping Kishi does this :D  If he does this, he'll finally bring the whole NH and NS shipping war to an end...with NH and SS becoming cannon.  Hopefully the anime team follows through on this development as well.  

But there is still something bugging me...I wonder why Kishi still hasn't had Kakashi escape from the other dimension yet.  I wonder why.....

There are a lot of possibilities but I don't think for a second that kishi has forgotten about him. When he does make his entrance, it'll be a big deal, maybe he won't kill Obito but remember, the fight between kakashi and Obito is personal, so I think there is a strong possibility of kakashi coming back to deal the final blow.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:23 am

My NH/SS senses are tingling.
Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 2865921181 
Oh, I really hope it happens...and soon!
We're going on a break after 642!
x____x

As for ShikaTema?
Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 1906553478 
Yush, thank you Kishi, love them.

Dat SakuHina made me very happy as well.
Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 704842727 

And Sasuke-kun smiling? <3333
I'm excited for next chapter!
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 am

Dat Sakuhina SasuNaru at the end <3

Spoiler:

The bit of Shikatema was a pleasant surprise as well. Errybody wants to be Hokage But it was also nice to see some other the other characters again.

But lol I love how Madara and Hashirama basically shit all over the concept/theme of "newer generations will surpass the old". They're both like "Nope, 90+ years later still da baddest in the game"

The Second Hokage was also pretty hilarious in this chapter too, especially with Naruto and Minato. His "getting real tired of your bull shit, Naruto" face when Naruto sad he was copying his dad's techniques and called him an old dude who looks like the 2nd lmao. And his jab at Minato and his hilariously bad jutsu naming techinques lawl.

It's really great to see Naruto and Sasuke working together like a well-oiled machine though we all know this is short lived. Will Sakura and Hinata play a bigger role later on since Kishi keeps bringing them up together? I dunno, I hope so, though Kishi is a master at trolling and teasing the pairing fans (he seem to enjoy toying with NH-NS-SS fans in particular lol). Maybe Sakura and Hinata could team up and have jutsu-sex just like Naruto and Sauce did In my dreams.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:24 am

I really loved this chapter! Glad to see Obito getting his butt kicked by that sweet combo by Naruto and Sasuke; HashiMad fight sure is something to be impressed by; I don't really care much for ShikaTema but it was a nice moment nonetheless since I just love Shika; SakuHina still watching the boys from a distant. Man the fact that these two keep popping up together like this since 638 just screams epic foreshadowing of NH/SS moment of epic freaking proportions! My NH + SS senses have tingling since 638 and I just know something crazy good is coming; Naruto and Sasuke smiling at he end was awesome too. Pretty good chapter.

Last edited by kagome1991 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:31 am

Proper stuff, i enjoyed this one...massive props to the second and all the badass combos (as a fan of the games...i'm definitely looking forward to these in the next one). We even got to see Tobirama commenting on Minato's long as hell jutsu names (i cracked up reading that).

I support Shikamaru and Temari so their moment was nice to see and like engetsu said with all the foreshadowing i'm looking forward to Hinata and Sakura jumping in *nods* like our Naruto Sasuke combo today maybe we'll get some NH and SS combos a little later on Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 2697176399
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 am

FINALLY! Finally I read a Naruto chapter that I was eager to read again! *claps*

The teamwork was amazing. I loved how Tobirama and Minato combined their hirashin to replace Minato with Obito. It was unexpected.

Anyone else noticed Sasuke protecting Naruto in the beginning? It looked like his susanoo's hand was wrapped around Naruto. I think he cares about Naruto more than he wants to admit. His "I want to be the one who deletes the past" line just sounds like an excuse. We'll get Naruto vs Sasuke, no doubt in my mind about that, but Sasuke doesn't see Naruto as an enemy. Not at all. ^.^

Even though I like Madara and Hashirama, their appearance this chapter was pretty useless. XD Unless what Madara said is some sort of hint about what he's going to do, but I don't feel like guessing.

Obito wasn't thinking about Rin nor giving retarded speeches. Thank God!

I liked that last page. Naruto and Sasuke side by side, smiling. That was really nice. I liked how Hinata said "They're smiling", it was a simple yet effective way to say they are doing more than ok.

I really do hope Shikamaru's little speech, along with Sakura and Hinata constantly talking about what's going on in the battle means they are going to do something. No matter how small, no matter how insignificant it might seem, I want to see Hinata and Sakura help Naruto and Sasuke in some way.

Really looking forward to what will happen next!

Chapter 641 Discussion and 642 Predictions 1307054839 
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:34 am

I'm probably the last person in this forum that should say this (seeing as though I bend forum rules a lot) but I think this should go in the naruto 641 discussion in the naruto room

Cheers though!
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:28 am

my jaw dropped for the Shikatema scene, i absolutely adore that pairing and i thought it was looooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg forgotten
but it seems kishi hasn't forgottne.
-
its like Kishi is sending us all closing thoughts on pairings.
-
but stil that shikatemari scene blew my mind.
-
but now away from the romance
-
thsi chapter was over 9,000 in terms of amazing.
-
Sasuke and naruto, the two bro's working with the living legends fighting Juubito. every page was dazzling and well drawn, major kudo's to Kishimoto, and once mroe an amazing combonation attack from Sasuke and naruto in the form that we fans have been dying to see for so long.
-
we know the attack won't work, becuase Madara has a plan, and i am really curious to see what it is.
-
this chapter is easily easily easily 5/5 one of the best chapters i have seen. and also it was really cool for the Sakura and Hinata moment teh two girls watching their men, it was sweet!
-
oh and Tobirama oh tobirama can solo Itachi. and i am a big Itachi fan(hence myname) but seriously that speed is ridicoulous!!!!
-
sorry if i am over excited but i just loved thsi chapter
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next