Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth)

+5
Fallere825
Strawberry
racefan1992
engetsu
sordragon
9 posters

Go down

Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) Empty Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth)

Post by sordragon Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:28 am

well, all of this comes ´cause a pic I found on dA, so, how about the idea on focus on the relationship of Naruto and Hinata? since you know, the RtN one seems to be showing (besides the parents bond) a Naruto and Sakura bond
maybe the next movie could give us a little perspective from Naruto side about Hinata and what she did in the Pain arc before going to Island Turtle, like I dunno, besides the main plot, they could focus on both them...
or maybe im dreaming too much?
yeah maybe im dreaming too much...
but what do ya think?
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) Empty Re: Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth)

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:33 am

Yeah I would like that idea. (I think we all would honestly) It would be fanservice worth doing too, people would eat it up.

But you'd have to remember that movies are self-contained plots that aren't canon.

So it there were to be a movie like that, it would have to be AFTER a relationship develops in the manga/anime.

You have my word, if a movie like this comes out I'll personally host a livestream for it for this forum.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) Empty Re: Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth)

Post by sordragon Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:39 am

I though RtN was canon because of Kishimoto participation
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:49 am

sordragon wrote:I though RtN was canon because of Kishimoto participation

Nope, if you look at timelines, RTN is actually impossible, it doesn't fit anywhere in the story. And besides, movies are by definition filler, you can't suddenly splice story into the manga at will.

I'm sure Kishi was involved because canon villains were used and they wanted his okay on how they were implemented in the story. Usually this isn't the case, typically it's just villains the animators make up so there's no need to have the mangaka involved.

But like I said, I'd love for there to be a movie like you said. It just needs to happen after NH is confirmed in the manga.
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:13 am

The idea is great, in thought. And i agree with the thought. However, "canon" needs to happen for this idea too work.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 pm

I haven't really watched any of the Naruto movies, so I really don't mind about getting a NaruHina movie or not. After all, we have what's important: the manga. ;D
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:25 pm

I think after NH becomes canon, a movie like that would be great to build on the relationship in ways Kishimoto would not have time for in the manga.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:38 pm

If a movie like that were to come out which focuses on naruhina, I would eat it up like holiday pudding!~ Like no joke, fanservice like that is always welcomed.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:24 pm

I would like it too. But since the movie Bonds, I'm quite suspicious about these movies. I still can't forgive them the fact that Naruto looked kind of afraid when Hinata told him she hoped that they will do their best during that mission.

He looked at her as if she was someone weird. On the other hand, the way he looked and smiled at Sakura in the same movie... Even Sakura told him: "Don't look at me like that!"

I really do hope they don't mess up things again in the next movie(s). And I WANT some BIG NaruHina moments. (Sorry to behave like a spoiled kid)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:45 am

Irielo wrote:I would like it too. But since the movie Bonds, I'm quite suspicious about these movies. I still can't forgive them the fact that Naruto looked kind of afraid when Hinata told him she hoped that they will do their best during that mission.

He looked at her as if she was someone weird. On the other hand, the way he looked and smiled at Sakura in the same movie... Even Sakura told him: "Don't look at me like that!"

I really do hope they don't mess up things again in the next movie(s). And I WANT some BIG NaruHina moments. (Sorry to behave like a spoiled kid)

I think we as NH fans have been anything but spoiled, we deserve anything we get as far as I'm concerned. We've waited and been patient a LONG time.

And the animation company will do fine if there is a NH movie, they just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Spoiler:
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:14 am

engetsu wrote:
Irielo wrote:I would like it too. But since the movie Bonds, I'm quite suspicious about these movies. I still can't forgive them the fact that Naruto looked kind of afraid when Hinata told him she hoped that they will do their best during that mission.

I think we as NH fans have been anything but spoiled, we deserve anything we get as far as I'm concerned. We've waited and been patient a LONG time.

And the animation company will do fine if there is a NH movie, they just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Spoiler:

Yes, that's true. They must do NaruHina the justice it deserves.

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:

Spoiler:

Yes, that's true. They must do NaruHina the justice it deserves.

Spoiler:

And kishi better be involved with the production though, I love the anime team but the guidance of kishi is never missed, it becomes pretty obvious when the anime team is left to their own devices.

Spoiler:
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 am

engetsu wrote:And kishi better be involved with the production though, I love the anime team but the guidance of kishi is never missed, it becomes pretty obvious when the anime team is left to their own devices.

Spoiler:

I don't know how much Kishi is involved into it and I don't think he really cares. Some wrote that he watches the anime from time to time, now the movies?

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:00 am

Irielo wrote:
engetsu wrote:And kishi better be involved with the production though, I love the anime team but the guidance of kishi is never missed, it becomes pretty obvious when the anime team is left to their own devices.

Spoiler:

I don't know how much Kishi is involved into it and I don't think he really cares. Some wrote that he watches the anime from time to time, now the movies?

Spoiler:

see you in the multiculti forum then!
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:19 am

This may sound very weird coming from me but i'd like too see a movie based on Part 1 where Naruto and Hinata get together.

For some reason even I would love too see that. But will it happen? Nope.

racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:35 am

I would love for this to happen, but the likelihood of it is just low. Something would have to happen in the manga, and then maybe, but that wouldn't be the sole focus of the movie.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:59 pm

I have a name for it:
Naruto Shippuden the movie: Enter House of Hyuuga!

Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) 1512314842

The Hyuuga need some love
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:I have a name for it:

Hey good one. It would be a way for us to get some more info concerning, and a better look at, the hyuga. Kishimoto could also jump on board too, cause i'm thinking it would be a way for him to explain things he probably wouldn't have time for in the manga.

Now that i think about it, it could even happen post NH becoming canon in the manga. Hinata and Naruto are together now, and some problem concerning the hyuga arises, something that instead of sharing, Hinata tries to hide from Naruto (like they can really hide anything from each other Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) 383670149 lol). Of course he eventually figures it out (throw in some K11, other main characters even some movie specific characters) and stuff happens from there until the problem is resolved.

Once done properly i would certainly pay to see that Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) 2835597988 
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:59 am

Lickstermik wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:I have a name for it:

Hey good one. It would be a way for us to get some more info concerning, and a better look at, the hyuga. Kishimoto could also jump on board too, cause i'm thinking it would be a way for him to explain things he probably wouldn't have time for in the manga.

Now that i think about it, it could even happen post NH becoming canon in the manga. Hinata and Naruto are together now, and some problem concerning the hyuga arises, something that instead of sharing, Hinata tries to hide from Naruto (like they can really hide anything from each other Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) 383670149 lol). Of course he eventually figures it out (throw in some K11, other main characters even some movie specific characters) and stuff happens from there until the problem is resolved.

Once done properly i would certainly pay to see that Something Silly I though about the next movie (the tenth) 2835597988 

I would too, but I know I would just end up streaming it or torrenting it. Like the thief I am.

engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down