Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

+38
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
Shinobi
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
MichelleHyuga
RockyouNaruto
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
phoenixmiko
IIRUNEII
hinata♥naruto
Fallere825
Rasengan671
Zora
battlesai119
zanetaC13
Nineslashmonk
Zori
SofaKingCrazi
uzzyman95
meow69
Irielo
Azuula
NekoKimio
Dajasha
JulaShona
Strawberry
Rin
Shizuka
GreatKungLao
Hiraishin
NaruHina <3
Batokusanagi
engetsu
Aelita
racefan1992
lily567
SenpaiSamaSan
Zumeii-san
42 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 Empty Re: Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by Irielo Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:58 am

That's a good idea to "revive" this thread my friend! The song you chose is absolutely beautiful! To me, it could fit to both. To Hinata, for the obvious reasons we all know... To Naruto because after being suspicious about Hinata at first, he started to see her "true colors" until the point of developing something deeper for her.

Anyway, just +
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 Empty Re: Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Shine lyrics:

I've pretty much already got the MMV designed in my mind to this song. I'll see if I actually make it though. ^_^;
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 am

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 2697176399 ^This song fits also very well to NaruHina and the funky groove is so cool! I hope you will share your MMV with us when you are done with it.
That could also be some interesting material for an eventual NaruHina month... Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 676744975
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:43 am

I would chose between Metallica - Nothing else matters (both sides) and Extreme - More than Words (Hinata's side)

So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters

Now that I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
'Cause I'd already know
Orion
Orion

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:50 am

Hehe! Regarding "More than words" Extreme, I once used this song in another thread here. For sure, it would fit very well to Hinata's POV.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:59 pm

well now we do have a song that describes it so what do you think?? and well to hell with it we have an entire cd which is going to describe it and a song named Naruto and Hinata =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:06 pm

I know this response is late but this reminds me  so much Naruto and Hinata's relationship! especially in  the part "No, there's no one else's eyes That could see into me No one else's arms can lift Lift me up so high". this would probably be in Hinata's perspective

A more depressing one in Hinata's one when she feels Naruto did not return her feelings is "In Case" by Demi Lovato or "to love you more" by Celine Dion
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto<3 Hinata Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Read all about it
Naruto<3 Hinata
Naruto<3 Hinata

Back to top Go down

Post by JMarieAllenPoe Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:06 pm

I have a song that could work from either Hinata's or Naruto's perspectives:

"What Are Words" by Chris Medina.

It reminds me of their shared Ninja Way and all the times that it comes up in Naruto. I think it maybe fits Naruto just a little bit more because it could also be seen as anti-NaruSaku due to Sakura's fake love confession. Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 3029269645

This next song would definitely be from Naruto's perspective after he realizes his feelings for Hinata or after they begin dating when Naruto and Hinata finally switch roles and Naruto is the flustered one.  Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 1818027755

"Stutter" by Marianas Trench.

I think this song would be from Naruto's point of view if Hinata had died during Pain's fight or during the war. Naruto would realize his feelings too late and would feel haunted that the love of his life is dead. Very angsty. Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 3516892631

"The Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance

JMarieAllenPoe
JMarieAllenPoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:50 am

I like your choices JMarie!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fluttershy Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:43 pm

If only this song was playing at their wedding... it would be very romantic

Imagine if there was a video montage on their wedding night and this song was in it Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 4 1442966422
Sweet Fluttershy
Sweet Fluttershy

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:17 am

I want too know what love is by Foreigner.

Naruto too Hinata.... all the way.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4