Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

+38
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
Shinobi
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
MichelleHyuga
RockyouNaruto
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
phoenixmiko
IIRUNEII
hinata♥naruto
Fallere825
Rasengan671
Zora
battlesai119
zanetaC13
Nineslashmonk
Zori
SofaKingCrazi
uzzyman95
meow69
Irielo
Azuula
NekoKimio
Dajasha
JulaShona
Strawberry
Rin
Shizuka
GreatKungLao
Hiraishin
NaruHina <3
Batokusanagi
engetsu
Aelita
racefan1992
lily567
SenpaiSamaSan
Zumeii-san
42 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by NaruHina <3 Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 am

Goes well with Hinata, since I'm not on my phone anymore I posted this again! :)
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 Empty Re: Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by Rin Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:20 am

I think that fits from both POVs

Rin
Rin

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:08 am

These two songs fit NaruHina so perfectly. I am glad we have amazing editors who made AMV's for these songs. Both from Hinata's perspective.

video by: HrauSatsuki

video by: TheNHgroup
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:52 pm

@Yuni @Strawberry Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 2257489412 Beautiful! I loved those videos. Both are very spot on perspectives.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:18 am

@GreatKungLao Oh yes! I have seen this one from the AMVs and I absolutely loved it! It is so beautiful, fell in love with the song as well. +rep ! Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 2522136819 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 am

The follow song is somehow represents both Naruto and Hinata combined into one. Some parts are Naruto and some of them are Hinata (mostly her). I think you would easily recognize our favorite couple in this song:

Lyrics:
Spoiler:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by JulaShona Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

I have one that might be from Naruto's POV. Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 3623065514 Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 3811092755 

Daniel Schuhmacher - Honestly

Lyrics
Spoiler:
JulaShona
JulaShona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dajasha Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:12 pm

From my point of view this song represents Naruto's POV.
Especially when you think of the proud failure speech and chapter 615

The song is called Atemlos by Luxuslärm , it's a german band but in the lyrics is the english Translation
Lyrics :
Spoiler:

Youtube Atemlos by Luxuslärm:

And i think this one will fit when naruhina gets canon :

Dajasha
Dajasha

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:00 am

I think this one fits nicely.

NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Zumeii-san wrote:^Wonderful songs. I have one, Hinata's perspective
I love this Hinata's perspective!

So beautiful, I love this one too. You're good at picking lol
Definitely the best hinata's perspective Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 1906553478 
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:37 pm

@ all of you people: You sent amazing lyrics and awesome videos to describe NaruHina's love. I chose I'll stand by you Pretenders.

To me that would fit well for both: Hinata to Naruto and Naruto to Hinata.

From Hinata to Naruto: I can remember when Hinata confessed, she told Naruto that something like she was going the wrong way and his smile saved her. The song: "let me see you through 'cause I've seen the dark side too".
When she intervened against Pein she said: "I won't let you lay one finger on him", in this song: "won't let nobody hurt you".
In chapter 615, she said if I can remember: "It's time to stand up with me...", the song: "I'll stand by you". Moreover in cup 573, she promised to herself that she would be by Naruto's side.
When Naruto told her about his doubts during the "Proud failure moment", that makes me think about this sentence in this song:
"When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do, nothing you confess, could make me love you less".

Naruto acknowledged and thanked Hinata that she has always been by his side. The title of this song is a metaphor about that.
When Hinata was lacking confidence against Neji, he cheered for her and gave her strength. That was a way to show that he was standing (metaphorically) by her side and he was by her side when she was injured after this match.
When he saved Hinata before the "It's all in your eyes moment", he said sorry to be late as if he was telling her: "I would have preferred to be there earlier and fight side by side with you". That's my interpretation though.

And Lee said that Hinata and Naruto were alike: "Well I'm a lot like you". They could say that to each other... 

Lyrics

Spoiler:

Here is the song + lyrics

Nothing based on the manga this time, just a song to describe NaruHina's private life: Turn your lights down low version with Bob Marley and Lauryn Hill

Last edited by Irielo on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add of a new video)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Can't believe no one has posted this one an oldie but Goldy could be both of them at this point.
No man writes better love songs then Brian Adams

Brian Adams (Everything I do)I do for you

Look into my eyes, you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Look into your heart, you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am, take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you
Oh yeah

There's no love, like your love
And no other, could give more love
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time, all the way, yeah

Look into your heart, baby

Oh, you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
Yeah, I would fight for you, I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you, yeah I'd die for you

You know it's true
Everything I do, oh, I do it for you

Everything I do, darling
And we'll see it through
Oh we'll see it through
Oh yeah

Yeah!

Look into your heart
You can't tell me it ain't worth dying for
Oh yeah

I'll be there, yeah
I'll walk the wire
Oh, yeah

I'm going all the way, all they way, yeah
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:25 pm

This one is so perfect from Naruto's perspective, especially after 615.

Lyrics:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:21 am

When I think of this song I think of 615 and how Hinata and Naruto are interacting. Actually tbh when I read 615 I had this song playing in the background.
Spoiler:
uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:41 pm

I can't get enough of these AMV's. The editors just know how to pick the songs that fit NaruHina perfectly. Here's another one from Hinata's perspective: Your Guardian Angel. <3

video collab by: jessihinata and michiyouzumaki

I especially believe the chorus fits perfectly;

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm

Found a beautiful one. Hinata's POV:
DMB- Lover Lay Down
Spoiler:
"Spring sweet rhythm dance in my head
Slip into my lover's hands
Kiss me won't you kiss me now
And sleep I would inside your mouth
Don't be us too shy
For knowing it's no big surprise that
I will wait for you
I will wait for no one but you

"

One from Naruto:
Utada Hikaru- Sanctuary
Spoiler:
"You show me how to see
That nothing is whole and nothing is broken
In you and I, there's a new land
Angels in flight
I need more affection than you know (reversed)
My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away,
"

Hinata is his sanctuary Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 195309866
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by SofaKingCrazi Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Hinata's POV:

Plus...it's a catchy song. Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 3029269645

[edit]

Here's another one!

Lol...I think it could be both of their POV's...But yeaahh. Leaning more to Hinata's but whatevs Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 1387651764
SofaKingCrazi
SofaKingCrazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Zumeii-san wrote:^Wonderful songs. I have one, Hinata's perspective
I love this Hinata's perspective!

I am going to murder you! You took mines!!
Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. - Page 2 1341266300  Prepare yourself for your death. Any last words?

Here is one...
Naruto perspective, just because its a males voice.

If it was female, Im guessing it would be Hinata's. It goes both ways.
Created by : Sakura Sabakuno
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm surprised that nobody still didn't post this AMAZING song, that perfectly represents current NaruHina:

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing?
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time

Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather,
And stars may collide
But I love you (I love you)
Until the end of time(until the end of time)

Come what may
Come what may

Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, Oh I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

Come what may
Come what may
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Chapter 615 is all here:

Lyrics:
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nineslashmonk Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 am

I was going through my little collection of music and I think I might have found a little song that I think matches the growing romance between Naruto and Hinata. Note this song was used for another series, but it reminded me a bit of naruhina. heres the link to it https://youtu.be/SHNvj79I7Fg

And Forever

Composed by: Ken Shima
Written by: Chie
Performed by: Robbie Danzie and Naoki Takao
Nineslashmonk

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:09 am

Nineslashmonk wrote:I was going through my little collection of music and I think I might have found a little song that I think matches the growing romance between Naruto and Hinata.  Note this song was used for another series, but it reminded me a bit of naruhina.  heres the link to it https://youtu.be/SHNvj79I7Fg

And Forever

Composed by: Ken Shima
Written by: Chie
Performed by: Robbie Danzie and Naoki Takao

excellent that's a good song
both naruto and hinata have each other so they could give their all
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:29 am

Michelle's verse, the beginning of Bey's verse and some of the chorus of Destiny's Child's Cater 2 U reminds me of Naruhina from Hinata's perspective (though I won't post the entire song because it sounds too servitude-y at some parts lol)

[Verse 1 Beyonce]
Baby I See You Working Hard
I Want To Let You Know I'm Proud,
Let You Know That I Admire What You Do
The More If I Need To Reassure You, My Life Would Be Purposeless Without You (Yeah)
If I Want It (Got It)
When I Ask You (You Provide It)
You Inspire Me To Be Better
You Challenge Me For The Better
Sit Back And Let Me Pour Out My Love Letter

[Bridge Michelle]
I Want To Give You My Breath, My Strength, My Will To Be Here
That's The Least I Can Do,
Let Me Cater To You
Through The Good (Good)
The Bad (Through The Bad)
The Ups And The Downs (Ups And Downs)
I'll Still Be Here For You
Let Me Cater To You
Cause You're Beautiful (You're Beautiful)
I Love The Way You Are (You Are)
Fulfill Your Every Desire (Desire)
Your Wish Is My Command (Command)
I Want To Cater To My Man
Your Heart (Your Heart)
So Pure Your Love Shines Through(Shines Through)
The Darkness We'll Get Through (So Much)
So Much Of Me Is You (Is You)
I Want To Cater To My Man

Anything You Want Just Let Me Cater To You
Inspire Me From The Heart,
Can't Nothing Tear Us Apart
You're All I Want In A Man;
I Put My Life In Your Hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLerlMZUBYI
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by battlesai119 Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XHkNcikKno

Ring A Bell By bonnie Pink

Reaching out for no man's land
To take a breath and take a chance
I'd walk a thousand nights to change the world
Where to go? When to start?
Who to trust? What to say?
Found them all, just need someone to share

It's now in the dusk every day to carry on
Ain't so strong, I ain't so strong to go
Living in the past is not the way to live
I wish you could hear me say that I miss you

Why were we there back to back?
Why were we there face to face?
I must be the light when you're in the dark
If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side

Looking up into the sky, looking for the reason
Why I'm here, and why you can't be here
Who's to hate? Who's to blame?
Who's to hurt? Who's to love?
Who just asked 'Why we can't we be the same?'

Try to believe walking down the lonesome road
Ain't so far, I ain't so far from you
Staying the way you are means solitude
I wish you were here and shook off my fear

If I lose you somewhere, and I'm still hanging in there

What has been in the mix too long?
There's the peace when you're at war
Heads or tails, You and I
Light and dark, Ups and downs
What has been in the mere goal? What's there to divide us?
If you're hurt, cry and say 'can't you see your my other half?'

If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air

i must say this is from hinatas perspective, i think this song really fits them well
battlesai119
battlesai119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next