Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

+38
Yamasaki Akaiko
endame
Shinobi
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
MichelleHyuga
RockyouNaruto
BlondexRaven-haired4ever
phoenixmiko
IIRUNEII
hinata♥naruto
Fallere825
Rasengan671
Zora
battlesai119
zanetaC13
Nineslashmonk
Zori
SofaKingCrazi
uzzyman95
meow69
Irielo
Azuula
NekoKimio
Dajasha
JulaShona
Strawberry
Rin
Shizuka
GreatKungLao
Hiraishin
NaruHina <3
Batokusanagi
engetsu
Aelita
racefan1992
lily567
SenpaiSamaSan
Zumeii-san
42 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. Empty Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:38 am

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 2257489412 
^Hinata's perspective(I think)

This thread is choosing songs that fit the feelings from either Naruto's view or Hinata's

Bring the Naruhina love if you can. Also, don't be shy about explanation on why you believe the song fits Naruto or Hinata's perspectives.

Last edited by Zumeii-san on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. Empty Re: Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 am

Hinata's perspective. A little angsty though lol.

Spoiler:
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. Empty Re: Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's.

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:13 am

^^this is naruto's perspective
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:18 am

^@SempaiSamaSan @Lily567
Those are beautiful guys! Those truly speak to Naruto and Hinata's perspectives.

I have one for Naruto's
Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 195309866 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:34 am

Elia Fitzgerald 1945

From Bioshock 2.

Could be either Narutos or Hinata POV

Morning Star by Fastball

Featured on Triple Play Baseball 2001 on PS2

Narutos POV

The Ink Spots from 1940

From Bioshock 2.

I would say Narutos POV.

Last edited by racefan1992 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:50 am

It was you by 12 stones. (Naruto's POV)

I feel like this song portrays Naruto's appreciation and developing feelings towards Hinata post chapter 615 really well =3

*eagerly waits for chapter 615 to be animated so this can be turned into an awesome amv*
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:57 am

@Aelita. Simply awesome! I love it, it fits so perfectly. +rep
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

@Aelita that was really awesome! And fits nicely! Thanks for the share! Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 2865921181  @racefan1992 That is cool and awesome POV from Naruto Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 2697176399 @SempaiSamaSan that was simply beautiful Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 2257489412
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:17 am

This is probably from Hinata's perspective if Naruto doesn't get wise soon....

engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:59 am

^lol nah, I've always felt like if Naruto ever ended up rejecting Hinata (which I don't think will happen) While disappointed at first, at the end of the day, she'd come to accept it and be ok with it. Naruto's happiness would be more important to her. She loves him enough to sacrfice her life for him, surely she'd be willing to put aside her own happiness for his.

Here's a song from Hinata's POV, All You Wanted by Michelle Branch

I posted an amv that used this song in the Naruhina AMV section a while ago. But I just love how the lyrics fit Hinata's observations on Naruto and her desire to be there for him so well. (Plus how the lyrics fit her admiration for him, her understanding his painful past, her saving him in 437, her lifting him up when he was shaken and had almost lost faith, and her holding holding his hand)

"So lonely inside
So busy out there
And all you wanted
was somebody who cares" <3
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:53 pm

^Ohmygawh I like that a lot! Totally connects with Hinata guiding Naruto into a sense of self. +rep
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:10 pm

You and Me from Dave Matthews Band. Naruto's POV maybe... it just describes NH so nicely.
Spoiler:

You and me together
We could do anything, baby
You and me together yeah yeah
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 pm

From Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas (the first one). Amazing to have such music in a game with alot of violence in it. Good job Ubisoft.

Don't know the title of the song sadly but i think it fits Narutos chaning feelings for Hinata.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:26 pm

^Wonderful songs. I have one, Hinata's perspective
I love this Hinata's perspective!
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 pm

lily567 wrote:

^^this is naruto's perspective

Those songs are amazing! Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 1906553478  Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 528746348 
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiraishin Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Well time to stop lurking and time to start posting. First I'd like to say hello to all of the like minded naruhina constituents.

As for what song fits them I think this one fits the bill. For both of them but it works for Hinata more

Hiraishin
Hiraishin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:27 pm

I love Lifehouse! Awesome song, the lyrics are beautiful. Good job. Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 1906553478 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Last edited by NaruHina <3 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 pm

The follow song is more like about chapter 615, but you can also take it as NaruHina specifically.

Here by my side, an angel
Here by my side, the devil
Never turn your back on me
Never turn your back on me, again
Here by my side, it's heaven

Here by my side, you are destruction
Here by my side, a new colour to paint the world
Never turn your back on it
Never turn your back on it, again

Careful, be careful
Careful, be careful
This is where the world drops off
Where the world drops off
Careful, be careful
You breathe in and you breathe out
For it ain't so weird
How it makes you a weapon
And you give in
And you give out
For it ain't so weird
How it makes you a weapon
Never turn your back on it
Never turn your back on it again

Careful, be careful

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:34 am

@GreatKungLao Very nice interpretation of 615, it kind of seems like it is praising Hinata for being beside Naruto and sort of interpreting how Naruto was stuck in darkness and was going to succumbed to it but was saved. Thats point I'm sure. Good job. Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 1906553478 
@JulaShona That's beautiful! Yes, Hinata loves Naruto for who he is and all he is Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 789588777
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 am

@JulaShona I love this one! It fits Hinata's love for Naruto so well. She sees him for who he is, and loves him for it <3
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Shizuka Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 am

Sally's song for Hinata's perspective.
Though a lot of you probably already know it.

It's really sad :(
Shizuka
Shizuka

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:38 am

@Shizuka Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 2257489412 Nightmare before Christmas song. It is sad! A sad beautiful song. Hopefully our Hinata is more hopeful than that.
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Here's two from Naruto's perspective.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:05 pm

^Love both of those bands! But anyway +rep to you, sir! *claps* Songs and Lyrics that best Describe Naruhina in all its glory: Naruto perspective or Hinata's. 2865921181 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next