Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids

+6
engetsu
CoolChels
SenpaiSamaSan
Irielo
GreatKungLao
itachi75
10 posters

Go down

what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids Empty what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids

Post by itachi75 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 am

"i was about to die and or give up several times and your mom saved my life and lifted my spirits. one time was going to join the dark side and become Darth obito's apprentice, and ebcome Darth Naruto, but your mom and the kyuubi talked me out of it, in the process saving the ninja world."
-
lol i can see thier reactions now. lol
itachi75

Back to top Go down

what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids Empty Re: what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 am

"That's right, my kids, slowpoke is not a pokemon. It's your father".
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids Empty Re: what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:55 am

To continue the story

Kids to Naruto: "Wow dad! Mum is so strong. Mum then is a hero too.
Naruto - Yes, your mother is my heroine. Never someone could talk to my heart the way she did.

Kids - Really?

N - Since we were young she motivated me and helped me to believe in myself. But at that time, I was not realizing what love was unlike your mother.

(Hinata blushes)

Kids - When did you realize then?

N - After your mum came to my rescue against Pein, I began to think seriously about love and found out that your mother was always in my heart.

(Hinata sheds one tear)

K - Mum, you are really incredible.

Hinata - Thank you. But your dad did the same for me. Since our childhood he saved me without realizing it. That's why I could do what he told you about me after. Unlike you, your father grew up without parents. That was not easy...

K - OOhh!

H: He showed me how to never give up and to never go back on my words and thanks to him, I could improve myself. These are the values we try to entrust to you now.

K - Thank you mum and dad, we love you.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:54 am

Naruto:... and that, son, is how you were conceived. *nods sagely*
Son: O_O *eye twitch*
Hinata: *blushing from embarassment* N-Naruto! He asked how we fell in love not... not how we... how we m-made love!
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:58 am

^ I can see that happening and I know the child or children would be proud of their parents.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:28 am

itachi75 wrote:"i was about to die and or give up several times and your mom saved my life and lifted my spirits. one time was going to join the dark side and become Darth obito's apprentice, and ebcome Darth Naruto, but your mom and the kyuubi talked me out of it, in the process saving the ninja world."
-
lol i can see thier reactions now. lol

I was checking out Narutobase and I saw you used this to bring down Narsak lol

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=386298&page=21
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:02 am

@SenpaiSamaSan

OMG, that made me laugh way too hard. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 982020691

@engetsu

Not "NS shippers" just "NS".. Fixing it. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 2697176399
Remember, no fan mentioning.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:44 am

ClassyLPS wrote:@SenpaiSamaSan

OMG, that made me laugh way too hard. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 982020691

@engetsu

Not "NS shippers" just "NS".. Fixing it. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 2697176399
Remember, no fan mentioning.

I put "NS shippers" somewhere?

engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:57 am

Naruto - Your mom saved me from the greatest threat I ever known.
Child - Pain, right?
Naruto - No.
Child - Um, Madara or Sasuke?
Naruto - Nope.
Child - Juubi or Sasuke!
Naruto - Wrong again.
Child - I don't know. What's worse than all of them?
*Naruto shudders with fear just thinking about it.*
Naruto - Fan Girls!(1)

(1) Road To Ninja version of Hinata is also an acceptable punchline.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 am

@engetsu
Well not that exactly, you said 'NarSak shippers'.
But don't worry about it, 'tis fixed. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 789588777
I'm sure you didn't see it though. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 1906553478
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 am

ClassyLPS wrote:@engetsu
Well not that exactly, you said 'NarSak shippers'.
But don't worry about it, 'tis fixed. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 789588777
I'm sure you didn't see it though. what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 1906553478

oh, sorry bout that
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:04 pm

I wrote a scenario about this. But it'd be funny if a conversation like this happened:
Son: Hey, dad, how did you and mom meet?
Naruto: Well, I met her during the chunnin exams. I thought she was shy and weird at first hehe
Hinata: And your dad used to paint the hokage's faces in the mountain...
Son: Haha really, that sounds fun.
Naruto: It was until I was caught. Oh, and Hinata always fainted when she saw me! hahaha
Hinata: T-that was often and then I didn't do it anymore.
Son: Haha would've loved to be see that!
Hinata: Oh, but Naruto used to fail at bunshin jutsu at the academy all the time!
Son: Ehh? But that's easy dad.
Naruto: It was hard for me!
Hinata: But I love you.
Naruto: Aww, I love you too.
Son: Ugh... get a room you two.

That's also the most heated argument they would have lol 

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zumeii-san Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:51 pm

^ Shhooo qutah!

what Naruto will tell his and Hinata's kids 2522136819 
Zumeii-san
Zumeii-san

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down