Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menma & AU Hinata

+4
Strawberry
CoolChels
Irielo
GreatKungLao
8 posters

Go down

Menma & AU Hinata Empty Menma & AU Hinata

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm

SPOILER:
SPOILER:

I was wondering, if we could discuss the possibility of Menma and AU Hinata ending up together after RTN end?

We all know, that personalities were swtiched on 180 degrees. So how you imagine yourself their romance to start and then becoming officially as a couple?

You know, since Menma has a furious character and Hinata being always watching over him, could it be possible, that she became like that in AU because of Menma being even more like that? It's just that she admired Menma just like real Hinata admired Naruto and that's why she ended up like that.

I don't know if it's even worth to discuss something like that on the forum, since they are just not canon characters. But I thought it would be fun to imagine and talk about, how Menma and AU Hinata could end up together, how could they start like each other, etc. I can definitely see their love be in a rude+lovely way, something like that: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/214/0/3/menma_x_hinata_by_nishi06-d59mdq3.jpg
With probably often rude dialogues, but through such kind of interaction it will be their's way of showing the love to each other.

*AU - Alternate Universe

P.S. Not to mention, they look TOO DAMN HOT together, if you have saw fan-arts in the beginning of this post =) Can you imagine Menma making first move to such kind of Hinata? That would be awesome to see, that such bully-type Hinata being melting because of Menma making his move.

Menma: Yo, Hinata! I always wanted to say that you look kind of really damn hot!
AU Hinata: Me... Menma-kun... What the hell is up with you all of a sudden?

Menma approaches Hinata really close and making her stand to the wall, while Menma is blocking with his arms any way for Hinata to escape.

Menma: Damn... I'm becoming so fired up when you acting that way! *very passioante and sexy kiss then coming* How the hell could I didn't notice you before? I'm so stupid. But not anymore, from now on you are mine... And I'm yours. I would even say that I will be only glad, if you could use me in some hentai way, my sweete white-eyed hot stuff.

xD

All art works belongs to:
http://carrotcakebandit.deviantart.com/
http://nishi06.deviantart.com/

Last edited by GreatKungLao on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Menma & AU Hinata Empty Re: Menma & AU Hinata

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:43 am

I was just thinking about, what if Menma and AU Hinata were in all NaruHina situations from original manga? How would they interact by counting their personalities? How would actions and dialogues could be then?

Here is my view of 615, if it was with Menma and AU Hinata:

Menma goes desperate because of Neji's death and Obito's mind-breaking speech.

Hinata then punches him in the face with her fist. Then holding his shoulders so he wouldn't fall and making him look right in her eyes. She herself is crying because of big brother's death.

AU Hinata: You stupid! Do you know what the hell will happen, if you will give up right now? Where is all your toughness, that you've been proud so about? Where is that very strong man, that I fell in love with? It is because of you all shinobi of the whole world, along side with samurais, are fighting with you! Your strength encouraged and inspired them all and made them to be united as a family! So, don't be silly and get up with me right now, I'm not going to leave your side ever, Menma-kun, especially now, that's my way of toughness too.

Menma's thoughts: Wait, what? She's damn right. All those people gave up their lifes for me. My life is the life of many god dammit!

Menma: *standing with Hinata* Hinata... Thanks! *grabs her waist and made her body very close to his* You are as stupid as I am, probably that's why I felt you so close to me this whole time *goes with sexy, naughty and hot kiss*

Then Menma grabs Hinata's hand. There goes Hinata's thoughts "Menma-kun's hand is so hot, so manly, but most importantly... It makes me fired up even more!". Chakra transfer then starts.

Menma: Let's make one hell of a show here, sweety!
Hinata: You better count on it!

Both go super saiyan mode.

P.S. I wish we could see Menma and AU Hinata with their Part 1 versions, that would give me some imagination of making new version of "Proud Failure", which with them too would be called "Proud Son of a..." =D

Also, if you think that this topic should be moved somewhere else, please do so. I just wanted to talk about NaruHina from alternate universe, how they would end up with each other.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:36 am

To tell you the truth, I can't imagine anything about Menma and Hinata because maybe I'm so used to NaruHina. The universe in RtN changed and the characters were all behaving "weird" because that was not them.

But on the other hand, RtN could be a foreshadow for what is happening now in the war. Could you imagine if the Great Eye Moon Plan comes to play and that everybody is caught in a powerful genjutsu, who knows what can happen. Even NaruSaku and SasuHina could become possible through this kind of genjutsu if it works out.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am

Irielo wrote:To tell you the truth, I can't imagine anything about Menma and Hinata because maybe I'm so used to NaruHina. The universe in RtN changed and the characters were all behaving "weird" because that was not them.

But on the other hand, RtN could be a foreshadow for what is happening now in the war. Could you imagine if the Great Eye Moon Plan comes to play and that everybody is caught in a powerful genjutsu, who knows what can happen. Even NaruSaku and SasuHina could become possible through this kind of genjutsu if it works out.

It's just that you see, if Menma and Hinata also ended up together, it would be an awesome add to NaruHina and would resemble Orihime's confession to Ichigo. She told "I wish I could live 5 different lifes, so I could try a lot of different things... And fell in love with the same man 5 times". Which means, that no matter how Naruto and Hinata would be changed, they will end up together no matter what, because they are eternal soulmates, united by mutual love.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:54 am

GreatKungLao wrote: Which means, that no matter how Naruto and Hinata would be changed, they will end up together no matter what, because they are eternal soulmates, united by mutual love.

I like this sentence you wrote and I can more imagine NaruHina as the reincarnation of the Sage and his wife. As far as Menma and Hinata are concerned, I think their personalities disturbed me. But if you are focusing on the soul's level, then yes, I would approve MenmaHina as well.

To imagine a story between them since the beginning would take time and would be a lot of job. And I'm too lazy for it. Menma & AU Hinata 1083899712 
I'm already satisfied with the NaruHina's development and wonderful love story.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:33 pm

I never even thought of it, but imagine those scenes with them with the au selves. Talk about the hot stuff.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:55 pm

First of all, Menma in opposition to Naruto grew up with his parents. His situation and his character development would be thus different than Naruto.

Naruto grew up without parents, that's why he always made new friends   in order to compensate the lack of love in his life. When I look at Naruto's behavior towards people, that shows how he treat them as if they were members of his family.

Menma would not have this need for love and that is a fact that could make him selfish. Hinata was portrayed in RtN like someone very dominant, hot and impatient.

I think if Menma and Hinata would be together, there would be a lot of disputes between them. Hinata would try to control Menma's life and Menma would always try to show her that he is free to do what he wants to do and that in a provocative way.

I can see Menma telling Hinata: "I already have parents who try to control me, so give me a break!

Hinata: You are so ungrateful! After all what I did for you, you dare to talk like that..."

Somehow that shows that the real Hinata did what she did for Naruto without expecting any reward because she loves him and does not need to put any pressure on him. She is patient.

And now, Naruto is more mature, he realized everything what Hinata did for him. He is thankful and has begun to return her feelings.
He won't act like someone selfish: "My life does not belong to me..."

Sorry, I had to edit because something came to my mind about Menma and Hinata. As I wrote before, Menma and Hinata would have a lot of disputes and sometimes they would separate because of that. But none of them would be able to stay long alone. They would both miss each other and come back together. And these come back would always happen with full force, full intensity, full love and of course, I could imagine really hot moments between them.

So, either NaruHina or MenmaHina symbolize love because in both cases, their hearts are strongly connected. But NaruHina would have a more harmonious and peaceful life together whereas MenmaHina would be more stormy and crazy somehow.

Thanks for the pictures, they influenced me to develop a bit more about that issue.

Last edited by Irielo on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:41 am

One thing I know for sure, the fan-art for this pairing is hot. The dynamics for this pairing would be completely different from NaruHina, but I still like it.
Menma & AU Hinata 4149123227 

When you can, please try and provide a link to the original artist's work/website, to give them credit for their fan-art.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:59 am

GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:10 pm

All of those pictures were so hot.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:44 am

Thanks for those pictures! They helped me to edit my post.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:36 am

Irielo wrote:First of all, Menma in opposition to Naruto grew up with his parents. His situation and his character development would be thus different than Naruto.

Naruto grew up without parents, that's why he always made new friends   in order to compensate the lack of love in his life. When I look at Naruto's behavior towards people, that shows how he treat them as if they were members of his family.

Menma would not have this need for love and that is a fact that could make him selfish. Hinata was portrayed in RtN like someone very dominant, hot and impatient.

I think if Menma and Hinata would be together, there would be a lot of disputes between them. Hinata would try to control Menma's life and Menma would always try to show her that he is free to do what he wants to do and that in a provocative way.

I can see Menma telling Hinata: "I already have parents who try to control me, so give me a break!

Hinata: You are so ungrateful! After all what I did for you, you dare to talk like that..."

Somehow that shows that the real Hinata did what she did for Naruto without expecting any reward because she loves him and does not need to put any pressure on him. She is patient.

And now, Naruto is more mature, he realized everything what Hinata did for him. He is thankful and has begun to return her feelings.
He won't act like someone selfish: "My life does not belong to me..."

Sorry, I had to edit because something came to my mind about Menma and Hinata. As I wrote before, Menma and Hinata would have a lot of disputes and sometimes they would separate because of that. But none of them would be able to stay long alone. They would both miss each other and come back together. And these come back would always happen with full force, full intensity, full love and of course, I could imagine really hot moments between them.

So, either NaruHina or MenmaHina symbolize love because in both cases, their hearts are strongly connected. But NaruHina would have a more harmonious and peaceful life together whereas MenmaHina would be more stormy and crazy somehow.

Thanks for the pictures, they influenced me to develop a bit more about that issue.
Sounds like they would be like Dr. Cox and Jordan from Scrubs.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:07 am

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:16 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
Spoiler:
Sounds like they would be like Dr. Cox and Jordan from Scrubs.

Sorry I don't know that "Dr. Cox and Jordan from Scrubs" because I never read/watched that.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:39 am

it would be interesting. but idk.
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:00 am

Alt Hinata - The real reason Menma went darkside/evil!
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 am

I always liked Menma x AU Hinata. I'm not sure how they would be together but AU Hinata would probably show a soft side for him at times like how the other aggressive women show their soft spots for their love interests.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:34 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
SPOILER:
SPOILER:

I was wondering, if we could discuss the possibility of Menma and AU Hinata ending up together after RTN end?

We all know, that personalities were swtiched on 180 degrees. So how you imagine yourself their romance to start and then becoming officially as a couple?

You know, since Menma has a furious character and Hinata being always watching over him, could it be possible, that she became like that in AU because of Menma being even more like that? It's just that she admired Menma just like real Hinata admired Naruto and that's why she ended up like that.

I don't know if it's even worth to discuss something like that on the forum, since they are just not canon characters. But I thought it would be fun to imagine and talk about, how Menma and AU Hinata could end up together, how could they start like each other, etc. I can definitely see their love be in a rude+lovely way, something like that: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/214/0/3/menma_x_hinata_by_nishi06-d59mdq3.jpg
With probably often rude dialogues, but through such kind of interaction it will be their's way of showing the love to each other.

*AU - Alternate Universe

P.S. Not to mention, they look TOO DAMN HOT together, if you have saw fan-arts in the beginning of this post =) Can you imagine Menma making first move to such kind of Hinata? That would be awesome to see, that such bully-type Hinata being melting because of Menma making his move.

Menma: Yo, Hinata! I always wanted to say that you look kind of really damn hot!
AU Hinata: Me... Menma-kun... What the hell is up with you all of a sudden?

Menma approaches Hinata really close and making her stand to the wall, while Menma is blocking with his arms any way for Hinata to escape.

Menma: Damn... I'm becoming so fired up when you acting that way! *very passioante and sexy kiss then coming* How the hell could I didn't notice you before? I'm so stupid. But not anymore, from now on you are mine... And I'm yours. I would even say that I will be only glad, if you could use me in some hentai way, my sweete white-eyed hot stuff.

xD

All art works belongs to:
http://carrotcakebandit.deviantart.com/
http://nishi06.deviantart.com/
they are so wow... lol Menma & AU Hinata 1803189508 
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down