Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will naruto have feelings for hinata

+8
sordragon
Batokusanagi
CoolChels
Irielo
lily567
ClassyLPS
GreatKungLao
hinata♥naruto
12 posters

Go down

Will naruto have feelings for hinata Empty Will naruto have feelings for hinata

Post by hinata♥naruto Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Do think naruto will return feeling for hinata
I think he will because it's like he start to be worried about her
hinata♥naruto

Back to top Go down

Will naruto have feelings for hinata Empty Re: Will naruto have feelings for hinata

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 pm

hinata♥naruto wrote:Do think naruto will return feeling for hinata
I think he will because it's like he start to be worried about her
My dear friend, chapter 615 is all about Naruto returning feelings to Hinata. He finally understood, who she is for him - the woman, who was ALWAYS by his side, no matter what. There is no way he didn't love a woman like that. He always loved her, it's just because he never knew, what "to love" actually means, that made him not answering earlier. But now he knows, thanks to Hinata.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Will naruto have feelings for hinata Empty Re: Will naruto have feelings for hinata

Post by hinata♥naruto Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Yea that's true and when hinata confessed her feelings it was like he didn't have crush on sakura no more and he finally realize that was by his side was hinata
hinata♥naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Of course he will. Its not like we believe he's going to get with her without the feelings being mutual. Will naruto have feelings for hinata 1387651764
The NH pairing is all about the both of them being happy. Not just Hinata. And not just Naruto. Both of them. Will naruto have feelings for hinata 195309866
As GreatKungLao said, 614-615. ^.^
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:36 pm

[quote="hinata♥naruto"]Yea that's true and when hinata confessed her feelings it was like he didn't have crush on sakura no more and he finally realize that was by his side was hinata[/quote

the thing is that naruto really likes hinata  but because he was never loved nor he didn't know what love was, he didn't know how to go about it. but thanks to hinata and his mom that he finally understood what true love is as displayed in chapter 615.  he has finally realised that the one person who loved  him for who he is , who supported whenever there was trouble was hinata.   so to answer your question, yes naruto  is  returning hinata's feelings but slowly.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:40 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:Of course he will. Its not like we believe he's going to get with her without the feelings being mutual. Will naruto have feelings for hinata 1387651764
The NH pairing is all about the both of them being happy. Not just Hinata. And not just Naruto. Both of them. Will naruto have feelings for hinata 195309866
Exactly. If you see through the whole manga, you will see, that Naruto was always at his best, when Hinata was around and more importantly - he was always happy, when she was near him. She made him happy more, than anybody else. I'm not saying, that others didn't, but Hinata is right now with Naruto, holding his hand - she is his happiness in the present. The others made him happy as well, but unfortunately the most important of those people left the world already... If Hinata wasn't there with him in chapter 615 - things would go very bad.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Yes. I think he has already returned her feelings. The "it's all in your eyes" moment, was a first step, then like GreatKungLao wrote it, chapter 615 was a big development in Naruto's process to return Hinata's feelings.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:44 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
ClassyLPS wrote:Of course he will. Its not like we believe he's going to get with her without the feelings being mutual. Will naruto have feelings for hinata 1387651764
Exactly. If you see through the whole manga, you will see, that Naruto was always at his best, when Hinata was around and more importantly - he was always happy, when she was near him. She made him happy more, than anybody else. I'm not saying, that others didn't, but Hinata is right now with Naruto, holding his hand - she is his happiness in the present. The others made him happy as well, but unfortunately the most important of those people left the world already... If Hinata wasn't there with him in chapter 615 - things would go very bad.

I completely agree  with you. hinata was the missing half of naruto's heart that was finally joined with his to make him whole completely :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by hinata♥naruto Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:47 pm

You know on the video game if you put naruto and hinata together it say secret lovers :)
hinata♥naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:57 pm

^ I know I absolutely love that. Yes, I think he already has with chapter 615 and the others.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:43 pm

He is returning her feelings and will continue to do so.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by sordragon Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 am

but of course! besides, Naruto deserves a happy life after all the things he have gone through, and who better that Hinata for that job? and also it makes Hinata happy :P
sordragon

Back to top Go down

Post by hinata♥naruto Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 am

I just can't wait no longer because i need another naruhina moment it makes me happy
hinata♥naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 am

hinata♥naruto wrote:I just can't wait no longer because i need another naruhina moment it makes me happy

chapter 558/559 anime episode comes out on the 18th, so that's something concrete to look forward to.

As for the thread, it'll be interesting to see if Kishi does further things along by putting in a Naruto----> hinata moment later on in the war, if it were to happen that way it would confirm Naruto cared for her that way
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:55 am

I believe he had feelings for Hinata way back in part 1 but he didn't know how to act plus he was in his impressing Sakura stage.

When she confession, i think the look of suprise on his face tells the tale.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:21 am

racefan1992 wrote:I believe he had feelings for Hinata way back in part 1 but he didn't know how to act plus he was in his impressing Sakura stage.

Who wouldn't react like Naruto did? I'll bet he was expecting her Final Answer to be-
1) We're Kohona ninjas.
2) We don't abandon our own.
3) We are friends.
4) I don't want to see you hurt.
5) I sill owe you for beating Neji.
6) You're too important to everyone.

Frankly there was a whole lot of answers that Hinata could have given but instead she gave what has to be the mother of all manga confessions - "Because I love you."
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:48 am

racefan1992 wrote:I believe he had feelings for Hinata way back in part 1 but he didn't know how to act plus he was in his impressing Sakura stage.

he did have feelings for her cause that would explain the blushes in part 1, the gentle smiles in part 2 etc.
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:30 am

Graeystone wrote:

Who wouldn't react like Naruto did? I'll bet he was expecting her Final Answer to be-
1) We're Kohona ninjas.
2) We don't abandon our own.
3) We are friends.
4) I don't want to see you hurt.
5) I sill owe you for beating Neji.
6) You're too important to everyone.

Frankly there was a whole lot of answers that Hinata could have given but instead she gave what has to be the mother of all manga confessions - "Because I love you."

Well, i really don't think he expected it to come from (of all people) Hinata, dispite the fact she made obvious for all to see except for Naruto himself. The shyiest girl in the village come out to save your butt because SHE loves you, my reaction would have been the same as his.

lily567 wrote:

he did have feelings for her cause that would explain the blushes in part 1, the gentle smiles in part 2 etc.

True but in Part 1 and the start of part 2 (until her confession) he didn't know how he felt about Hinata. LIked her as a person and friend? Yeah. Anything more? Not really (i'll leave some room for more of his feelings in case i'm downplaying them.) Once Hinata confessed, his actions toward her tell the story.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:38 pm

I think Naruto never considered the possibility that another girl might like him. So even though he liked Hinata in part one (he said so himself), he said she was nice and incredible, and even blushed at her a couple of times, I don't think he ever considered the fact that she might like him like that. Which is why back then he didn't consider the possibility. Besides, he himself in part 1 said he "didn't even understand this interest in girls".

After her confession, he sees her in a new light. He knows there is someone who actually has romantic feelings for him, and not for shallow reasons. I am pleased with the way he reacts to her so far, and I am glad for how things are developing. So yes, I think it's completely possible that Naruto might be falling for Hinata, and one day he will be able to return her feelings fully.

Will naruto have feelings for hinata 195309866
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:07 pm

^ You speak the truth. If he only viewed her as a friend before, things changed after she confessed to him.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:01 am

Strawberry wrote:I think Naruto never considered the possibility that another girl might like him. So even though he liked Hinata in part one (he said so himself), he said she was nice and incredible, and even blushed at her a couple of times, I don't think he ever considered the fact that she might like him like that. Which is why back then he didn't consider the possibility. Besides, he himself in part 1 said he "didn't even understand this interest in girls".

After her confession, he sees her in a new light. He knows there is someone who actually has romantic feelings for him, and not for shallow reasons. I am pleased with the way he reacts to her so far, and I am glad for how things are developing. So yes, I think it's completely possible that Naruto might be falling for Hinata, and one day he will be able to return her feelings fully.

Will naruto have feelings for hinata 195309866

It is because he was so used to growing up and people giving him the cold stares, I guess he never considered that no one likes him ( girls that is)
yes he does like hinata  but because of that consideration, you could say  he  kinda buried those feeling he had that were probably uprising to more than friendship and I think after her confession and he found out that she likes him in that way, those buried feelings are being recovered once more and this time here to stay.  so the more time he spends with hinata, the less dust is on those feelings(Will naruto have feelings for hinata 2801306734 , srry I know it is a bad analogy but bare with me here)
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:16 am

^ Not a bad analogy at all, that's exactly what I wanted to say. Naruto never thought a girl could ever like him like that, which is why he discarded that possibility completely, and was just pestering Sakura. Now that he knows there is someone who truly loves him like that, he doesn't have to deny himself the possibility of falling for someone else.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:41 pm

Strawberry wrote:^ Not a bad analogy at all, that's exactly what I wanted to say. Naruto never thought a girl could ever like him like that, which is why he discarded that possibility completely, and was just pestering Sakura. Now that he knows there is someone who truly loves him like that, he doesn't have to deny himself the possibility of falling for someone else.

^ exactly
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down