Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

614-616 - It was almost a wedding

+6
kagome1991
Batokusanagi
ClassyLPS
lily567
Fallere825
GreatKungLao
10 posters

Go down

614-616 - It was almost a wedding Empty 614-616 - It was almost a wedding

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:18 am

I know how it sounds, but please, just listen to my theory. I tried to look at these three chapters all together and here what caught my mind.

During these three chapters we witnessed almost a wedding of Naruto and Hinata, like how it would happen, if it was during a war.

We have Naruto, Hinata and Neji near together. What happens before an actual ceremony? The bride is leading through aisle by one of her relatives to her future husband, who is standing at the end of aisle. Neji did almost exactly that thing, but with his life as a price. Still, he "brought" Hinata to Naruto safely, by protecting her and him from wooden spikes. Still, it was like Neji has finally accepted Naruto and Hinata be together and gave them his blessing by sacrificing his life.

During wedding there is a lot of important people, that surrounds the ceremony. These people are Shinobi Alliance right here.

And when bride and husband are standing in front of each other, they both are reading vows, while everyone is silent. The whole Hinata's speech was like a wedding vows, especially those words, where she is telling "It's time to stand with me, Naruto-kun". And then Naruto also is saying vows to Hinata with "Thank you for being by my side this whole time".

And finally - Madara called Hinata "missus", like if he was a priest and confirmed "Naruto and Hinata, you are now officially husband and wife, I'm giving you my blessing".

The most important thing, is that no one has interrupted this "wedding". You know, there is a chance, when somebody can say his objections against certain marriage, but no one here didn't said any objections - they all approved this marriage, even Madara, lol.

And of course, holding hands was like putting the ring on each others fingers. Only kiss was missed, but this is the war.

I know that it sounds crazy, but if you look at these three chapters as one huge picture, you will notice similarities with wedding ceremony. At least I did =)))

P.S. I forgot to mention one more important thing. The frame, where Naruto remembers all those people, that gave their lifes to Naruto is also very important, because their presence in this chapter is also a presence on this wedding - like if everyone should have witness this epic NaruHina moment, that includes Naruto's parents, sensei, old enemies, etc.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

614-616 - It was almost a wedding Empty Re: 614-616 - It was almost a wedding

Post by Fallere825 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:31 am

Very nice observation 614-616 - It was almost a wedding 2697176399 I wonder if Kishi was aware of that when he put it together, or for all we know that was what he was aiming for 614-616 - It was almost a wedding 1461727051
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I know how it sounds, but please, just listen to my theory. I tried to look at these three chapters all together and here what caught my mind.

During these three chapters we witnessed almost a wedding of Naruto and Hinata, like how it would happen, if it was during a war.

We have Naruto, Hinata and Neji near together. What happens before an actual ceremony? The bride is leading through aisle by one of her relatives to her future husband, who is standing at the end of aisle. Neji did almost exactly that thing, but with his life as a price. Still, he "brought" Hinata to Naruto safely, by protecting her and him from wooden spikes. Still, it was like Neji has finally accepted Naruto and Hinata be together and gave them his blessing by sacrificing his life.

During wedding there is a lot of important people, that surrounds the ceremony. These people are Shinobi Alliance right here.

And when bride and husband are standing in front of each other, they both are reading vows, while everyone is silent. The whole Hinata's speech was like a wedding vows, especially those words, where she is telling "It's time to stand with me, Naruto-kun". And then Naruto also is saying vows to Hinata with "Thank you for being by my side this whole time".

And finally - Madara called Hinata "missus", like if he was a priest and confirmed "Naruto and Hinata, you are now officially husband and wife, I'm giving you my blessing".

The most important thing, is that no one has interrupted this "wedding". You know, there is a chance, when somebody can say his objections against certain marriage, but no one here didn't said any objections - they all approved this marriage, even Madara, lol.

And of course, holding hands was like putting the ring on each others fingers. Only kiss was missed, but this is the war.

I know that it sounds crazy, but if you look at these three chapters as one huge picture, you will notice similarities with wedding ceremony. At least I did =)))

P.S. I forgot to mention one more important thing. The frame, where Naruto remembers all those people, that gave their lifes to Naruto is also very important, because their presence in this chapter is also a presence on this wedding - like if everyone should have witness this epic NaruHina moment, that includes Naruto's parents, sensei, old enemies, etc.

very good . a wedding in a war and instead of them saying the original wedding vows they said their own vows
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:12 am

Omgz no dat waz jus a chakra transfer lol omgahd .

Haha no, in all seriousness very nice observation!
I've never thought of 615 like that. Very good.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:16 am

The key word, that made me to look at 614-616 like that, was Madara's "Missus" to Hinata, like if she got married with Naruto right in front of him. And then, looking at this like a wedding, everything seems legit! Kishimoto wouldn't made Madara call Hinata "missus" without a reason.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 am

Had a smile on my face while reading this 614-616 - It was almost a wedding 195309866 I like this way of seeing it.

Though, I want to add a friend teasing the groom before the wedding and the father's blessing.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:28 am

I got a giant grin on my face after reading this. Great post 614-616 - It was almost a wedding 528746348 
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 am

Very nice theory, I've never thought of it like that either (:
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 am

What a theory! Really amazing! That is a beautiful metaphor of what happened in these chapters.

Thumbs up and thank you for this very interesting point of view.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:42 am

Also.

614 - "To You". The chapter's name speaks for itself. Neji entrusts Hinata to Naruto, finally believeng in his feelings for Hinata. He saw how Naruto was extremly worried about exactly her.

615 - "Unbreakable Bonds". This is exactly what Naruto and Hinata finally built between each other in this chapter - unbreakable bonds. Taking and holding her hand - this was a moment of creation of unbreakable bonds.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by lily567 Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Also.

614 - "To You". The chapter's name speaks for itself. Neji entrusts Hinata to Naruto, finally believeng in his feelings for Hinata. He saw how Naruto was extremly worried about exactly her.

615 - "Unbreakable Bonds". This is exactly what Naruto and Hinata finally built between each other in this chapter - unbreakable bonds. Taking and holding her hand - this was a moment of creation of unbreakable bonds.

hence their bond became stronger and it moved from friendship to something even deeper :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 am

lily567 wrote:

hence  their bond became stronger and it  moved from friendship to something even deeper :D

Exactly! That's why "I won't let go of your hand". These two are really made for each other. Why deny it? That's a true masterpiece in love stories!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:50 am

lily567 wrote:

hence  their bond became stronger and it  moved from friendship to something even deeper :D
Exactly. And that's why it became cover of volume 64. It's like Kishimoto is telling us "My dear fans, it's been a long road, but I'm happy to announce, that this is the volume, where I made NaruHina canon, I happy as hell by myself!" =)))
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:52 am

^ Job well done. I lit up after seeing this. In a way almost being like a wedding war, that sounds just about right with what happened in those chapters. Oh yeah, at this point, they are way more than friends.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponyta Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:58 pm

And when you consider her words in 633 you just have to get excited! Maybe she will take that step forward, hand in hand with Naruto- as if they were about to walk the aisle together. Symbolically of course.
Ponyta
Ponyta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down