Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

" I won't let go of your hand !!! " : Interpretation?

+10
kagome1991
ClassyLPS
racefan1992
itachi75
blackiechan35
Aelita
Azuula
SerenityLove
Icarus
Irielo
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

" I won't let go of your hand !!! " : Interpretation? - Page 2 Empty Re: " I won't let go of your hand !!! " : Interpretation?

Post by engetsu Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 pm

51-mustang wrote:And I cannot wait to see what the excuses from the walkers/zombies, oh well back to the topic, if this is Naruto's thoughts then it isn't exactly a secret to the reader. then again it will be hilarious when the 'Secret Lovers' tag becomes invalid and what happens when everyone finds out, us NaruHina fans will enjoy every moment, but what of the other side.

pardon the ignorance but what are "walkers"?
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

" I won't let go of your hand !!! " : Interpretation? - Page 2 Empty Re: " I won't let go of your hand !!! " : Interpretation?

Post by Mustang Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 pm

engetsu wrote:
51-mustang wrote:And I cannot wait to see what the excuses from the walkers/zombies, oh well back to the topic, if this is Naruto's thoughts then it isn't exactly a secret to the reader. then again it will be hilarious when the 'Secret Lovers' tag becomes invalid and what happens when everyone finds out, us NaruHina fans will enjoy every moment, but what of the other side.

pardon the ignorance but what are "walkers"?

A little nickname for the other side, that some have come up with, commonly known as zombies or NarSak
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2