Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by SerenityLove on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Please If you could tell me what you think about the internal affect these two have had on each other. How has it affected who they are? How has it affected their relationship? What is Kishi's intention? What are the signs of Kishi's intentions? If you could reflect from the very beginning to current...Thank you.
Spoiler:

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Fanart__naruhina_by_13thsai-d31voin


Last edited by Strawberry on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler-tagging large images accordingly (ANBU: Strawberry))
SerenityLove
SerenityLove


Posts : 9
Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by ClassyLPS on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 pm

All right, I'm going to try and just make this really quick and simple. And short. Because God knows I can go on for ages about NaruHina, just bear with me:

-Naruto motivates and inspires Hinata which she needed because her father saw her as a failure and she was hated by Neji. So you can imagine how she must feel, being treated that way from her own family. During this time Hinata has not yet realized she loves him and admires him for now.

-During the chuunin exam, sitting next to each other, Hinata sees Naruto stressed about the test and offers to let him cheat off of hers. Naruto is suspicious at first then asks her why she is willing to do that, she replies that she doesn't want him to disappear there. But quickly clarifies/makes an excuse that she wants all the rookies to stick together, Naruto declines saying he doesn't want her to get in trouble but immediately regrets not cheating off of her. Why did Kishi do this? That didn't have to happen. Who knows, maybe he was bored. OR MAYBE HIS INTENTION WAS TO SHOW HINATAS FEELINGS TOWARD NARUTO. Dun Dun Duuuuun.

-During Naruto's fight with Kiba, since Kiba is Hinata's teammate, she is stuck silently cheering for Naruto. Why did Kishi make Naruto fight Kiba? I believe that one of the reasons Naruto fought Kiba instead of any other ninja was so Hinata couldn't cheer for him. Anyways, at the end of the fight, Naruto victorious, Hinata offers Naruto healing ointment, in which Kurenai sees Hinata's feelings toward Naruto.

Okay, okay. Let me just stop here. I'll post the rest tomorrow. I'm tired and my giant dog won't scoot off the bed. Or somebody else can take over picking up where I left off, before I finish tomorrow. Either way. I'll be back. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS


Posts : 576
Location : California, it ain't that sunny..

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by SerenityLove on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:25 am

Thank you for your insight so far! I think Kishi is one smart dude, he hides the clues very well but it takes paying attention to, very closely. I have even noticed somethings on the manga. Like little things of how Hinata is position and how Naruto is when they are around  each essentially. That seems dumb, I know. But makes me curious.
SerenityLove
SerenityLove


Posts : 9
Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:13 am

You're welcome! and don't worry..It's not dumb, trust me. There is so much more I wish to tell you! And he truly is one smart dude.
Okay, so I went to bed, woke up and I had like 3 dogs on my bed and I almost fell off when I woke up. All right, here goes again. I swear this time I'll make it WAY more simple :

-Hinata has to go up against Neji where he proceeds to mentally torture her, he tells her you can't change who you are. The fate talk, all that jazz. Naruto gets pissed and yells at Neji telling him he's wrong and cheers Hinata on. Hinata surprised at this, gains courage from Naruto and get's ready to fight Neji.

Oh my God. I'm not doing very good with this simple thing am I? Alright then we go even more simple! :D

-Hinata is losing, after Neji tells her to quit, she says "STFU my nindo bitch." Okay, well not exactly that but she tells Neji her nindo which is the same as Naruto's, and Naruto is all confuzzled. Rock Lee and Sakura tell Naruto that she's always been watching him, and Naruto was still kind of confused. (It looked like he was blushing a lil') Naruto continues to cheer Hinata on.

I'm still not being simple.. Goddangit. I'm trying though, I really am. xD

-Hinata, all beat up, tells Neji that he hates himself more than he hates her. Neji gets really mad and charges at her with killing intent. He is stopped by the jounin and exhausted Hinata collapses on the floor. Then the rookies and jounin run over to her side. (I saw somewhere on this forum that Naruto was holding her hand when he was at her side. But we'll never know. *murder mystery music*)

-Naruto then makes a blood vow to win against Neji.
I'm not even going to say anything about this, just read it again. Blood vow, bro, blood vow. That should be enough to show you what big of a deal it was.

Aha! Simple, I told you.

-Skip ahead, before Naruto's fight with Neji, Naruto is at the training grounds. Where Hinata is, Hinata tells him that he gave her courage to go up against Neji. Naruto smiles and tells her that he is very influential. Naruto lets his guard down a bit (Naruto letting his guard down is a big thing that shows Hinata is someone he can trust and be himself around.) and asks Hinata if she really thinks he can beat Neji. Okay. I'm not- that proud failure speech she gave him, just- Gah. Okay anyways, she tells Naruto he can because he has the strength to get back up again, and that he's a proud failure, all that. (Okay, here Naruto is blushing if you didn't notice that before, but he's blushing, yo' ..believe it. xD)

-After Hinata gives Naruto that awesome speech Naruto tells Hinata that he always thought she was shy, dark, and weird. Then as he leaves he says he actually likes people like her. Leaving her blushing. Because she's adorable. You know what? Screw the simple! >:D

-Sorry.. Ahem. During the fight with Neji Naruto yells at Neji for being a jerk, pretty much. Neji then enlightens Naruto telling him how the Hyuga clan works, the seal, all of it. Naruto promised to change the Hyuga way, (Which I believe Kishi could do so much with that.. Think about it) after he becomes Hokage. Then they have an epic fight, Hinata get's sick, coughing up blood (Naruto does too at the same time..Probably a coincidence..Or..?) Hinata is then healed by Kabuto, dressed as an Anbu though.
After Naruto wins, he is all happy. Thinking where Hinata is and if she's watching. I thought that was cute..DON'T JUDGE ME. D:

Okay, I'd better stop here, and take a break. I will post more later, when my fingers heal. :D If you want me to stop or if you want me to put less detail, tell me! I'd be grateful.
Sorry for the long posts.. Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 3516892631
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS


Posts : 576
Location : California, it ain't that sunny..

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by maida_hatake on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 am

they compliment each other, they're good for one another, and her confession during the pain fight left me sobbing. if kishi makes naruto end up with sakura, i'll quit anime...for a month! even worse if he leaves it a mystery.
maida_hatake
maida_hatake


Posts : 9
Gender : Female
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by Irielo on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 am

Sorry maida_hatake but I will still read the manga even if Kishi does not make NaruHina happen. 

I will always support this pairing because like I wrote in another forum, the NaruHina moments were always sweet, true and tender. They were deep with an increasing intensity when both of them met. 

So if it does not happen I will start to think that the mangaka might have been put under pressure to stop all the obvious and significant developments between Hinata and Naruto. That would be a pity but I remain optimistic.

_________________
Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by ClassyLPS on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:54 am

Back again, I'm just going to put this all out there, a little unorganized.. I'm skipping to part 2 because all there is was left was Neji ships NH and Hinata sees Naruto off.
Okay Part 2, We see Hinata nervous to talk to Naruto showing she still loves him. Time skip, Naruto fights Pein, Hinata unable to handle Naruto being hurt like that, goes out to protect him, she confesses, his smile saved her, all that stuff that made us squeal to death. She is immediately defeated by Pein, Naruto, extremely pissed, goes six-tails on his ass.

After Pein is defeated, Naruto clutches his heart thanking God Hinata is still alive. If that doesn't show Naruto cares about her, I don't know what is. (*Cough*615*cough*)
Interesting thing I saw on this forum is that Naruto says when he saw Pein attack her and NOT kill her, that he got so angry. So by somebody just hurting Hinata, not killing, that sets him off just because somebody hurt her.

After Hinata confesses, Naruto shows no sign of wanting to be with Sakura. Unless you count 631, because I don't.. There is already a thread about it so just check it out, I'd take too long to explain.

We also get that part where Kiba tells Naruto not to act tough in front of Hinata. That was adorable, I'm not going go say this was a significant thing, I thought it was significant, but I'm sure other people here would beg to differ so I'm just going to say that was a cute moment.

Lets skip to 558-559 I'm just putting the Naruto and Hinata moments and not the ones that are just Hinata-->Naruto since you wanted to see both of them and how it effected THEM. Okay, we get Naruto saving Hinata, telling her everything is all right now. There have been arguments from anti NH that it didn't matter because he saved Sakura in the same chapter, but Sakura didn't get a in your eyes moment or a confession flashback.

Okay.. During the war the Hyugas show up to help and Neji is in the middle with Hinata and Hiashi, Neji is the main talker in the middle and all, but interesting thing though, Naruto exclaims Hinata's name, not Nej'si, not "Ermagerd, its the hyugas!" He says Hinata, interesting and cute, no?

All right, time for the big parts. Naruto is in danger, unable to dodge an attack, Hinata quickly runs in front of him and uses herself to shield Naruto. We see a panel of splattered blood, and Neji protecting them both. This part made me so sad.. Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 3516892631 sorry.. Anyways. Neji hangs over Naruto's shoulder facing Hinata and speaking his last words.. Which were so asdfghjkl I'm sure you read it. So I'm not going to type it in.

Next chapter, Obito is tempting Naruto to join the dark side pretty much, because Neji died and Obito is using that to manipulate Naruto. Obito reaches a hand out and Naruto looks as if he was going to accept joining Darth Vader-I mean, Obito. Hinata slaps Naruto, giving the most beautiful speech reminding him of his nindo.
Naruto takes her hand and thanks her for being by his side, keep in mind, Naruto grabs her hand, not the other way around. So now, back in action, Naruto is back to kick-assery, and Hinata has chakra.

Skip to 633, and we see Hinata remembering Neji's tips on the 64 fists, and Naruto holding her hand. (If you look again, you can see Naruto squeezing her hand, so that might be some indication Naruto has feelings for her.

Also... Kishi's first sketch of Hinata had Naruto in the background facing the sun (a reference to Hinata's name) and Hinata with an engagement ring and a marriage ring, and she was wearing his clan symbol on her necklace.
So... Yea.
Kishi's intentions are pretty obvious now.

If I missed anything it's because I rushed.. Sorry. Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 3359730729



ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS


Posts : 576
Location : California, it ain't that sunny..

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:12 pm

SerenityLove wrote:Please If you could tell me what you think about the internal affect these two have had on each other. How has it affected who they are? How has it affected their relationship? What is Kishi's intention? What are the signs of Kishi's intentions? If you could reflect from the very beginning to current...Thank you.

Hmm.

Naruto gave Hinata hope for herself as a person of value. Naruto is the one who showed her how to stand tall in the face of adversity and that you have to believe in your own worth first. It took Hinata awhile, but she finally put it all together when she had to fight Neji due to the fact that Naruto stood up for her when no one else was doing it. It was the fight against Neji that caused Hinata to finally stop giving up as per Kurenai's thoughts. That's why Hinata has been able to grow as a person into the strong young woman she happens to be right now in Part 2, particularly on display during the war.

Hinata gives Naruto the security to know that is okay for him to be himself and that he'll be accepted. That's why when Naruto was clearly being silly and trying to hide the fact that he didn't know the point of the first test in the Chuunin exams that it was important that Hinata giggled and supported him then instead of the usual reactions he always got (actually, I think she's always given him "nice" reactions which is why he knew she was kind). It's why it was important that Hinata was able to delve into Naruto's background while he was fighting Kiba and showed that despite not seeing him since they graduated from the academy that she saw him the way that Sakura & Kakashi did (both of whom had to spend time on Team 7 with him to gain the same understanding that she already had from the academy). It was important that Naruto was able to let down his bravado in front of her and she was able to restore it right back with her honest words before he fought Neji (and it was nice of Neji to point out how confident Naruto was to start the fight considering we readers know how unconfident Naruto really felt prior to his talk with Hinata). It was important that we got a flashback to the academy days where she was trying to support him but he didn't notice as she was drowned out. It was important that when Naruto was about to lose his nerve due to Neji dying that she was there to bring him back. Part of the reason that "dark Naruto" existed was because Naruto has experienced more ridicule for being himself and/or things he can't control than acceptance in his life, particularly in Konoha. Hinata gives Naruto that acceptance that he's always needed and she did it for who he happens to be and not for what he's been able to do or what he has become.

It has affected their relationship because once Hinata was able to get over her own issues it became easier for her to be the support that Naruto needed. As much as there's a huge difference in their interactions in Part 1 to Part 2, there was also a difference in Hinata trying to support Naruto with the medicine cream after he beat Kiba (she couldn't really do it without help from Kurenai) versus her trying to support Naruto when he was doubting himself before fighting Neji (where she did it all on her own, even if she did spend some of the time hiding behind a pole). It has affected their relationship because it has allowed Naruto to learn that you don't always have to be the hero to get others to appreciate you. It has helped Hinata to realize that conviction is just as much as a strength as any jutsu could ever be and at times can be even more important.

Kishimoto's intention is to pair them up by the end of the series. While the training field scene was the one that clued me in that he plans on putting them together, the ending of Part 1 is by far the biggest hint (in Part 1) that he was planning on putting them together. No one sees Naruto leave except for Hinata, who is clearly in love with him (even if it hadn't been outright stated at that point--you could see it coming with the words Hinata had been using to describe her feelings for Naruto). There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for the inclusion of that little scene if he wasn't already planning on having the two end up together. It had no plot purpose otherwise. In fact, if some more things start bearing out, that chapter is going to go down as one huge bit of foreshadowing with regards to Part 2 events. Kishimoto is also currently giving blatant "romance" themes to the Naruto & Hinata relationship (not counting Hinata's confession). His first blatant romance theme was the "I can see it in your eyes" scene. Those who have a deep connection are supposed to be able to read each other based on eye contact alone and it happens a lot with romantic couples. The second blatant "romance" theme is the hand-holding. First, with Hinata's thoughts then with Naruto actually initiating it. In fact, Naruto initiating it made it an even bigger deal that it could have ever been.

The other things I consider to be signs have nothing to do with NaruHina specifically so I'll leave them out for now.

Irielo wrote:Sorry maida_hatake but I will still read the manga even if Kishi does not make NaruHina happen.

I will always support this pairing because like I wrote in another forum, the NaruHina moments were always sweet, true and tender. They were deep with an increasing intensity when both of them met.

This.

Personally, I don't read the manga for NaruHina. I just consider it a bonus that a pairing that I happen to love is going to happen in a story that I happen to love.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by lily567 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Yamasaki Akaiko wrote:
SerenityLove wrote:Please If you could tell me what you think about the internal affect these two have had on each other. How has it affected who they are? How has it affected their relationship? What is Kishi's intention? What are the signs of Kishi's intentions? If you could reflect from the very beginning to current...Thank you.

Hmm.

Naruto gave Hinata hope for herself as a person of value. Naruto is the one who showed her how to stand tall in the face of adversity and that you have to believe in your own worth first. It took Hinata awhile, but she finally put it all together when she had to fight Neji due to the fact that Naruto stood up for her when no one else was doing it. It was the fight against Neji that caused Hinata to finally stop giving up as per Kurenai's thoughts. That's why Hinata has been able to grow as a person into the strong young woman she happens to be right now in Part 2, particularly on display during the war.

Hinata gives Naruto the security to know that is okay for him to be himself and that he'll be accepted. That's why when Naruto was clearly being silly and trying to hide the fact that he didn't know the point of the first test in the Chuunin exams that it was important that Hinata giggled and supported him then instead of the usual reactions he always got (actually, I think she's always given him "nice" reactions which is why he knew she was kind). It's why it was important that Hinata was able to delve into Naruto's background while he was fighting Kiba and showed that despite not seeing him since they graduated from the academy that she saw him the way that Sakura & Kakashi did (both of whom had to spend time on Team 7 with him to gain the same understanding that she already had from the academy). It was important that Naruto was able to let down his bravado in front of her and she was able to restore it right back with her honest words before he fought Neji (and it was nice of Neji to point out how confident Naruto was to start the fight considering we readers know how unconfident Naruto really felt prior to his talk with Hinata). It was important that we got a flashback to the academy days where she was trying to support him but he didn't notice as she was drowned out. It was important that when Naruto was about to lose his nerve due to Neji dying that she was there to bring him back. Part of the reason that "dark Naruto" existed was because Naruto has experienced more ridicule for being himself and/or things he can't control than acceptance in his life, particularly in Konoha. Hinata gives Naruto that acceptance that he's always needed and she did it for who he happens to be and not for what he's been able to do or what he has become.

It has affected their relationship because once Hinata was able to get over her own issues it became easier for her to be the support that Naruto needed. As much as there's a huge difference in their interactions in Part 1 to Part 2, there was also a difference in Hinata trying to support Naruto with the medicine cream after he beat Kiba (she couldn't really do it without help from Kurenai) versus her trying to support Naruto when he was doubting himself before fighting Neji (where she did it all on her own, even if she did spend some of the time hiding behind a pole). It has affected their relationship because it has allowed Naruto to learn that you don't always have to be the hero to get others to appreciate you. It has helped Hinata to realize that conviction is just as much as a strength as any jutsu could ever be and at times can be even more important.

Kishimoto's intention is to pair them up by the end of the series. While the training field scene was the one that clued me in that he plans on putting them together, the ending of Part 1 is by far the biggest hint (in Part 1) that he was planning on putting them together. No one sees Naruto leave except for Hinata, who is clearly in love with him (even if it hadn't been outright stated at that point--you could see it coming with the words Hinata had been using to describe her feelings for Naruto). There was absolutely no reason whatsoever for the inclusion of that little scene if he wasn't already planning on having the two end up together. It had no plot purpose otherwise. In fact, if some more things start bearing out, that chapter is going to go down as one huge bit of foreshadowing with regards to Part 2 events. Kishimoto is also currently giving blatant "romance" themes to the Naruto & Hinata relationship (not counting Hinata's confession). His first blatant romance theme was the "I can see it in your eyes" scene. Those who have a deep connection are supposed to be able to read each other based on eye contact alone and it happens a lot with romantic couples. The second blatant "romance" theme is the hand-holding. First, with Hinata's thoughts then with Naruto actually initiating it. In fact, Naruto initiating it made it an even bigger deal that it could have ever been.

The other things I consider to be signs have nothing to do with NaruHina specifically so I'll leave them out for now.

Irielo wrote:Sorry maida_hatake but I will still read the manga even if Kishi does not make NaruHina happen.

I will always support this pairing because like I wrote in another forum, the NaruHina moments were always sweet, true and tender. They were deep with an increasing intensity when both of them met.

This.

Personally, I don't read the manga for NaruHina. I just consider it a bonus that a pairing that I happen to love is going to happen in a story that I happen to love.

what I have in bold I completely agree with. naruto and hinata supports each other when they are feeling blue.naruto taught hinata that to don't let anyone bring you down and to stand up for what you believe in. to sum it down, what naruto gives hinata returns.
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by SerenityLove on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Thanks all so far who have commented their beliefs and outlooks! I do not believe all these signs are for nothing! Kishi...please don't play with our heart or I will be torn and will fall into an abyss of despair! Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 2801306734Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 3516892631
SerenityLove
SerenityLove


Posts : 9
Gender : Female
Location : Minnesota

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by racefan1992 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:25 pm

Hinata was orginally never meant to be a ninja (going by the orginal manga concepts). But she was "supposed" to be with Naruto somehow/someway.

I made a critical thinking presentation back in my college days (i needed to take the class to help me graduate) and i involved Naruto and Hinata relationship.

These are the titles of my presentation:

1. Nindo

2. Neji's death (not ment to cheapen his passing)

3. Seeking acknowledgment

4. Toughness

5. Giving strength and confidence through words

6A. Mutual Understanding

6B. Ability to overcome extreme adversity/Personal hells

7. Similar backgrounds+similar believes=same character



I made this AFTER 615 happened but most of my reasearch came from just simply reading and watching.



BTW if people like for me to post the whole thing, i will. Not ment to spam this thread but it does deal with NH.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:09 pm

Yep, to me there was no problem with me knowing that they would eventually be together. The proof is all right there. I like how Naruto's opinion changed of her. It seems to prove that at that point he really had some respect and admiration for Hinata. That changed right after her confession to being even deeper and now I think he has already begun to fall for her. I love how they are able to really understand and communicate their emotions and problems with one another. This just proves just how much more they are meant to be!
CoolChels
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by kagome1991 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Ah, yes. I believe the mutual understanding they have between them really does it for me. The fact that Hinata and Naruto can look into each other's eyes and get a deeper understanding of each other just gives me feels like no tomorrow. And also the simple fact that they both bring out the best in each other, with Hinata being able to become more confident thanks to Naruto, and Naruto being able to let his guard down around her, is just something wonderful.

I also love the whole yin-yang concept thing they got going on. I believe someone on this forum has explain in great detail about that one. It was really good.
kagome1991
kagome1991


Posts : 614
Gender : Female
Location : Somewhere in the world

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by Irielo on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:41 am

I agree mostly with what have been written so far. NaruHina represents love itself in a ideal and mystical perspective.

Ideal because of the mutual support and the positive influence they have on each other.

Mystical: This mutual support seems to come from something which goes beyond words ("It's all in your eyes moment"). The blood vow meant a lot and was a way to show that Naruto and Hinata were tied by something deep. As if their hearts/soul were always connected.

Therefore, the challenge in this life would be that these souls meet again in order to express love in its infinity and eternity.

_________________
Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by CoolChels on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 pm

That they do and their are different meanings of love for each couple and theirs is very deep! I guess even to where it is indescribable.
CoolChels
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by GreatKungLao on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 pm

For me Naruto is like a super hero already. (I have made a comprassion between him and Superman).

And every super hero needs a good woman in his life.

Woman for super hero means a lot.

When super hero is in romantic relationships, the woman he loves is always making him stronger and super hero is always making his woman stronger as well.

Super hero and his woman are both the strength for each other. The one can't exist without another.

And so far Naruto and Hinata represents exactly this - super hero and the woman he loves. Naruto and Hinata both always are making each other stronger. Naruto can't exist without Hinata and Hinata can't exist without Naruto. Their relationships are beyond anything else - their love is stronger than everything, so that even at war it can find it's place to shine (chapter 615).

Naruto and Hinata are just perfect, when they are together.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao


Posts : 889
Gender : Male
Location : Russia

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by CoolChels on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:46 am

They complete one another and when they come together their whole.
CoolChels
CoolChels


Posts : 455
Location : NC

Back to top Go down

Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa Empty Re: Symbolization, metaphors and clues! Hinata's affect on Naruto and vice a versa

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum