Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+2
ClassyLPS
bk00
6 posters

Go down

KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by bk00 Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:01 pm

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING
SINGING THE SONG SIMPLE AND CLEAN
IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE PEOPLE

WHO DIDN’T SKIP THE GAMES BETWEEN
WHEN THE BEATING OF OUR HEARTS

SUMMONS THE KEYBLADES TO THE LAND,

THERE ARE SEVEN LIGHTS ABOUT TO FIGHT

WHEN TOMORROW COMES!
WILL YOU JOIN IN OUR CRUSADE?

WHO WILL CAST CURAGA FOR ME?!
SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE KEYBLADE WAR

IS THERE A LIGHT YOU LONG TO SEE

KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 528746348 KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2801306734
bk00
bk00

Back to top Go down

KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ClassyLPS Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

WHY HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS EVER. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. ASDFGHJKL. MY GAHD I LIKE THIS.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: KINGDOM HEARTS THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Yuri Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:05 am

Is this really that good. I haven't played this game before so I wouldn't know XD
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Icarus Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:45 am

It really is that good Gin. ^.^
Icarus
Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 pm

About time they announce it, I was getting a little annoyed that they never announced it over the last 7-8 years, but Tetsuya did say one thing a little while ago, that the announcement was a little too early. but I don't care as long as the game is in development, I don't mind another wait of a year before the game is released now
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:03 pm

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM. WHEN I SAW THIS ON E3 I SCREAMED FOR 10 MINUTES OMG HOLY FRICKLE FRACKLE HOT DAMN POTATO SKINS I AM SO READY
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:13 pm

I do have a few expectations for the next instalment if this is going to be the last of the Dark Seeker saga, since we are most likely going to be heading into another saga, I would like this to be the fitting end for the saga, so here is my top 5 things I would like to see in the next game.

1. top of my list is the romance blooming between Sora and Kairi. it's as plain as a cloudless day, even Riku knows it, the two will clearly mature in the next game so it would be fitting for them SoraXKairi to become canon.

2. since this is the end of a saga and not the series, I would like to see which enemy Sora and Riku will face off against next, but I would like to see an enemy from the light.

3. a broader range of worlds, I am certain that the game should be longer than the first two combined with Nobodies, Heartless, Unversed and the Nightmares all converging in one massive army for Master Xehanort.

4. I know this one is minor and doesn't contribute much to the game, but I really want to fight Sephiroth, he is a challenging foe and one of the greatest villains to come from Square Enix.

5. last but not least, the ability to play as either Sora, Riku, King Mickey and/or Kairi, Multiplayer would be nice, but to play as either one of the main characters would be great
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum