Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruhina scene

+16
racefan1992
narutohokage123
Darkhope
dovey
Zori
Aelita
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
CoolChels
Vir
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
Mustang
Batokusanagi
Twin Steps
itachi75
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

naruhina scene - Page 2 Empty Re: naruhina scene

Post by kagome1991 Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:55 pm

^ I just love it when you speak the truth naruhina scene - Page 2 2865921181
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Darkhope wrote:Even though this scene is more Hina -> Naru due to her stating she wants to stay beside Naruto forever and saying she moves one step forward.... The flashback was Naru -> Hina. Naruto squeezing her hand and giving her a big, yet gentle smile.

This girl is confident. It also goes back to her speech in chapter 573. I expect NaruHina after the war. Hinata is not threatened and Kishimoto is reminding us that yes, she wants to be with Naruto.

Thus, this scene is definitely considered "NaruHina" and not just "Hinata". It also put to rest that retarded "Naruto held Hinata's hand for chakra transfer" argument. This combined with volume 64 and all the emphasis on the hand holding makes it clear that it's significant.

I'm not bothered by 631 at all. Naruto states in 632 he needs to stop poking fun at Sakura (aka.... joking around). So yeah. He was joking.

what about the moments that mattered throughout the series, Naruto holding Hinata's had was placed in those moments that mattered. So much emphasis on Naruto hand squeezing Hinata, it was definitely more than a chakra transfer, but then again there will be people who will continue to say otherwise, no matter how painfully obvious NaruHina is at this stage of the game.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 am

51-mustang wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:
Vir wrote:this was so cute. and i love hinata's development. i hope there's more to come.
i like the way naruto's looking at her. i remember narusaku fans said he looked pissed on the cover when they were holding hands, but in that panel he looks pretty pleased.
LOL he looked pissed? Straw grasping level: OVER 9000!!!

There's still the Twin Lion fist 64 palms. Kishi will deliver.

No they are just being hypocritical, they were getting all excited over their 5 panels (15 minutes of fame) that they are going to deny the fact that they got trolled naruhina scene - Page 2 3725747089 they just don't realize that NaruHina is basically canon anyway, and judging by what Hinata said in her monologue it does seem that Naruto wants to be beside Hinata forever as well (which is a long time). well I might be getting ahead of myself on that but it does seem that NaruSaku fans are fighting a losing battle oh well, let them think what they want, let them say what they want, they will eventually realize that NaruSaku will never happen.

As for the two panels, to me it just means more emphasise on the fact that Naruto is in fact starting to show even more signs of returning Hinata's love. naruhina scene - Page 2 1461727051
Well, I wouldn't say NS got trolled, because that would imply there was NS to begin with. There was nothing to troll in 631 (Kishi made sure to let us know in 632). That joke got a lot of attention (it was the only moment that could maybe be seen as pro-NS in the entirety of the war arc, after all), but it was nothing more than a comic relief. I know NS likes to claim Kishi trolls pairings, so they can feel they still have a chance, even though nothing's happened Naruto and Sakura after so long. Still, I found it amusing that anyone would say Naruto look pissed off in the cover. He's the one that took Hinata's hand!
It may be getting ahead of ourselves, but holding a girls hand, thanking her for being there for you and smiling gently at her is a romantic gesture pretty much everywhere and this is some Naruto hasn't dome with one else (definitely not to any girls). kinda reminded of Minato smiling to Kushina when she saved her when they were kids and no one said "meh, he was only complimenting her on her hair, he doesn't like her!!!11!!!" naruhina scene - Page 2 3495430729
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:13 am

Batokusanagi wrote: Well, I wouldn't say NS got trolled, because that would imply there was NS to begin with. There was nothing to troll in 631 (Kishi made sure to let us know in 632). That joke got a lot of attention (it was the only moment that could maybe be seen as pro-NS in the entirety of the war arc, after all), but it was nothing more than a comic relief. I know NS likes to claim Kishi trolls pairings, so they can feel they still have a chance, even though nothing's happened Naruto and Sakura after so long. Still, I found it amusing that anyone would say Naruto look pissed off in the cover. He's the one that took Hinata's hand!
It may be getting ahead of ourselves, but holding a girls hand, thanking her for being there for you and smiling gently at her is a romantic gesture pretty much everywhere and this is some Naruto hasn't done with one else (definitely not to any girls). kinda reminded of Minato smiling to Kushina when she saved her when they were kids and no one said "meh, he was only complimenting her on her hair, he doesn't like her!!!11!!!" naruhina scene - Page 2 3495430729

Well that's a great point, Naruto was pissed off on the cover, wow what kind of excuses have they made, oh well they can do that, but there is no hiding from the fact that NaruHina will ultimately win this pairing debate anyway, Kishimoto is making that obvious, painfully obvious. yeah I agree with you on the fact that it was Naruto that took Hinata's hand and squeezed it, he was the one that thanked her for being by his side, he smiled at her gently as you said, makes me wonder what Naruto saw in that flashback, maybe her smiling back at him.

and their best excuse is that it was a chakra transfer tool. yeah that was blown out the window with this much emphasis naruhina scene - Page 2 1461727051
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:37 am

51-mustang wrote:

Well that's a great point, Naruto was pissed off on the cover, wow what kind of excuses have they made, oh well they can do that, but there is no hiding from the fact that NaruHina will ultimately win this pairing debate anyway, Kishimoto is making that obvious, painfully obvious. yeah I agree with you on the fact that it was Naruto that took Hinata's hand and squeezed it, he was the one that thanked her for being by his side, he smiled at her gently as you said, makes me wonder what Naruto saw in that flashback, maybe her smiling back at him.

and their best excuse is that it was a chakra transfer tool. yeah that was blown out the window with this much emphasis naruhina scene - Page 2 1461727051
I just read that about the cover in this thread. It's so silly.
I hadn't thought about what made Naruto smile like that... maybe like Minato, just seeing the person the girl he likes naruhina scene - Page 2 195309866 though maybe you're right and Hinata was smiling at him.
As for the hand holding, another excuse I've heard (given that the chakra transfer one was thoroughly debunked by Kishi himself) is that Naruto was merely being grateful, and nothing else was meant by it. In part, I agree. He thanked her for being by/at his side. However, I don't think that explains the hand holding at all. Surely he could've thanked without holding (and squeezing) her hand. It certainly, also, doesn't explain the amount of panels it got and Naruto's smile in the flashback. It seems a little too grateful naruhina scene - Page 2 789588777
Anyway, as you said, it's just too obvious at this point naruhina scene - Page 2 528746348
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 am

Yeah if it get's anymore obvious I will have to start reading the manga upside down. lol.

yeah he is too grateful maybe he is in fact in love with Hinata, this has been pointed out in another thread, that Naruto was forced to let go of his feelings for Sakura which in turn gives room for him to start developing romantic feelings for Hinata.

yes he was grateful to Hinata for being by his side, doing that while holding her hand then squeezing it while gently smiling at her, makes me wonder what Minato would have said if he saw that. Another excuse I saw, Naruto only took Hinata's hand to make her feel better because of Neji's death.

that excuse I was a little upset with because it was the other way around with the speech when we think about it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:33 am

In last chapter we could see Hinta remember Naruto holding hands with her and then she say it she want be beside Naruto forever!

Tell me if I'm wrong, Masashi wants Hinata beside Naruto forever, it's not just the character since it's draw by the mangaka, right?
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:02 am

narutohokage123 wrote:In last chapter we could see Hinta remember Naruto holding hands with her and then she say it she want be beside Naruto forever!

Tell me if I'm wrong, Masashi wants Hinata beside Naruto forever, it's not just the character since it's draw by the mangaka, right?

well yes that is the case, none of us are imagining it, Kishi knows that behind every good man is a good woman, and it seems very likely that he is heading in that direction, like I said it is so painfully obvious, that there is no need for Kishi to hide it anymore.

No you aren't wrong, even if this was an interview 7 years ago and it really shouldn't be used now, he did vaguely say that one of the loves will be requited, he just didn't know how to execute it. well it does seem painfully obvious that Hinata's love will be requited, at the moment we are at the mercy of Kishi who is just keeping the worst kept secret in the series, that being that NaruHina is basically set up to be canon. It's only a matter of time, before it does become canon.

Hinata has made it clear that she wants to spend the rest of her life and beyond with Naruto, she has made that clear to Naruto and Kishi has foreshadowed it so much in the last 100 chapters,
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:43 am

^ Can I get excited and ahead of myself now? It's kinda hard not to at this point, what with all these naruhina moments popping up like this. naruhina scene - Page 2 2745595388

I can't friggin' contain it any longer!~ naruhina scene - Page 2 195309866
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:57 am

I always used to write rants on Tumblr about Anti-Ns but honestly.....I'm freaking done. NaruHina is 150% now, for real. This is getting ridiculous. I can't believe I'm part of the same species of those people.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 am

^ I feel your pain naruhina scene - Page 2 1906553478
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 am

I used to sub to a guy on Youtube (thinking of subbing to him again and launching the other guy) said something along the lines of: "We have to remember that this is a work of fiction, not real life. If Kishimoto keeps bringing this up, what in the world would make you think Hinatas feeling will not be returned?"

Got me thinking, Naruto HAS remembered Hinata saving him (twice), her confession (too a point), we keep getting reminded that Hinata wants to walk next him forever and be with him after war forever.

hmmmmmm
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:41 am

racefan1992 wrote:I used to sub to a guy on Youtube (thinking of subbing to him again and launching the other guy) said something along the lines of: "We have to remember that this is a work of fiction, not real life. If Kishimoto keeps bringing this up, what in the world would make you think Hinatas feeling will not be returned?"

Got me thinking, Naruto HAS remembered Hinata saving him (twice), her confession (too a point), we keep getting reminded that Hinata wants to walk next him forever and be with him after war forever.

hmmmmmm

naruhina scene - Page 2 1514_539246102779092_867521517_n
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:45 am

Omg lmao that^^^^

Anyways, you know Kishi could've killed Hinata when she got hit by Pain letting NaruSaku happen, but he didn't kill her.
Kishi could've had Naruto having a special moment in 559 with Sakura, but he made it with Hinata.
Kishi could've made Sakura slap Naruto and give him that speech and held his hand, but it was Hinata.
Kishi also could've made Hinata, a character in love with the main, not having existed in the first place, but Hinata lives and continues to love Naruto.
Kishi also could've made somebody else sit next to Naruto at the chuunin exams, it was Hinata.. The chuunin exam arc story would still have moved along fine without that part with Hinata

So why Hinata? Answer: NaruHina bitches.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by narutohokage123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:47 am

Twin Steps wrote:
racefan1992 wrote:I used to sub to a guy on Youtube (thinking of subbing to him again and launching the other guy) said something along the lines of: "We have to remember that this is a work of fiction, not real life. If Kishimoto keeps bringing this up, what in the world would make you think Hinatas feeling will not be returned?"

hmmmmmm

Can I use this picture? naruhina scene - Page 2 3495430729
narutohokage123

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:18 am

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Omg lmao that^^^^

Anyways, you know Kishi could've killed Hinata when she got hit by Pain letting NaruSaku happen, but he didn't kill her.
Kishi could've had Naruto having a special moment in 559 with Sakura, but he made it with Hinata.
Kishi could've made Sakura slap Naruto and give him that speech and held his hand, but it was Hinata.
Kishi also could've made Hinata, a character in love with the main, not having existed in the first place, but Hinata lives and continues to love Naruto.
Kishi also could've made somebody else sit next to Naruto at the chuunin exams, it was Hinata.. The chuunin exam arc story would still have moved along fine without that part with Hinata

All true! No words have ever been truer than this!~ I tip my hat off to you, Classy~ naruhina scene - Page 2 1548530422
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 am

Thank you much. :D
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:33 am

Twin Steps wrote:I always used to write rants on Tumblr about Anti-Ns but honestly.....I'm freaking done. NaruHina is 150% now, for real. This is getting ridiculous. I can't believe I'm part of the same species of those people.
Then I recommend staying away from NF hehe Anyway, NH got a lot of flack for being one sided, but Kishi has been slowly, but steadily, shattering that idea, which culminated in 615 and the flashback this latest chapter. And Kishi's being one up-ing himself in NH moments (559--615--633), can't wait for the next one...
Basically we're only waiting for Naruto to say the magic words. it's pretty obvious that he will though he already did with his actions

I little something I made with my pro editing skillz:
Spoiler:

So NS parallels MK, huh? naruhina scene - Page 2 3187358519
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:00 pm

narutohokage123 wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:

hmmmmmm

Can I use this picture? naruhina scene - Page 2 3495430729

It's not even my own
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 pm

ClassyTopHattedDino wrote:Omg lmao that^^^^

No! You da bitch! NarSaku 5ever!! U cant deny dem paralolz & screen tim and mootual develomentz!!
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:54 pm

Twin Steps wrote:
I lol'd "This chakra... Narutooooo!!!!"
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Oh man her face looks a little creepy like that, but is kind of funny.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Twin Steps wrote:I always used to write rants on Tumblr about Anti-Ns but honestly.....I'm freaking done. NaruHina is 150% now, for real. This is getting ridiculous. I can't believe I'm part of the same species of those people.

Well they always seem to find some fault, and you're right Twin Steps we can safely say that NaruHina is now, for real. it is obvious that Kishi has been intending this all along, he is just building the suspense for when Naruto does make his reply to Hinata, we all know it's just a matter of time before Naruto says something. Hinata has made her intentions clear to Naruto, so it is up to him to say yes. naruhina scene - Page 2 2617627483
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyLPS Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:53 pm

I'm excited now.. It's so obvious and so close to happening. I just can't-.. It's so..
Just one more NH moment initiated by Naruto and boom goes the NS ship, surely they can't deny that. We got this bros.
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Well we better get our armada, get those guns aimed at NaruSaku and get ready to sink that ship all guns blazing, naruhina scene - Page 2 271180883

the next moment has to be initiated by Naruto, maybe a reciprocation, that will be enough to end this pairing war.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next