Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruhina scene

+16
racefan1992
narutohokage123
Darkhope
dovey
Zori
Aelita
Yamasaki Akaiko
eromreven
CoolChels
Vir
ClassyLPS
kagome1991
Mustang
Batokusanagi
Twin Steps
itachi75
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

naruhina scene - Page 5 Empty Re: naruhina scene

Post by Mustang Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm

Something Impactful, something really nice, I think all that needs to be done is for Naruto to tell Hinata that he loves her, nothing overly dramatic and nothing totally fluffy or it would just seem too much, I never saw the hand holding and face caressing coming either but it was important, but we all knew that Hinata was going to do something important in the following chapter since Neji's death.

the one thing I do see happening is that Naruto and Hinata will standing in front of Neji's grave, they will look into each other's eyes before holding hands, Naruto will make a promise in front of Neji's grave to look after Hinata no matter what.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by kagome1991 Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah I was pretty much blown away when they were holding hands and hinata was caressing naruto's face. Totally wasn't expecting that to happen. I really thought I was having a wonderful dream or something.
kagome1991
kagome1991

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:06 pm

All I can say is... Kishi doesn't do flashbacks if they're not important. Nor does he waste panels for things that aren't going to be brought up at a later time.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 pm

^exactly, Kishi wouldn't do things like foreshadowing, flashbacks and important things like making it clear to the main character that she wants to walk with him, the last 100 chapters concerning NaruHina has a massive purpose, I believe Kishi will push NaruHina full steam ahead, but I would like to see that happen later on nearer to the end of the series, most likely after Naruto does realise that he indeed loves Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by mangafreakyay Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 pm

51-mustang wrote:

the one thing I do see happening is that Naruto and Hinata will standing in front of Neji's grave, they will look into each other's eyes before holding hands, Naruto will make a promise in front of Neji's grave to look after Hinata no matter what.

The feeeels~naruhina scene - Page 5 3605650157 
I can totally see that happening, I don't think that he will do something fluffy and cheesy like from a shoujo manga.
Hopefully it will be taken seriously, won't be forced or rushed, and our fierce battle will be over and won  naruhina scene - Page 5 1512314842
mangafreakyay
mangafreakyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5