Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina?

+12
Azuula
DerelictV
SID~
Sabaku No Gaara
CoolChels
TinaBeanz
Strawberry
NekoKimio
I like it
dovey
Yuri
Twin Steps
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina?

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:01 pm

NH is one of my very first OTPs as I did not really care about shipping or pairings before that time. I do remember noticing this one very shy girl watching Naruto while blushing in the first episode, that was when NH started catching my attention. I didn't give it much value until during Hinata's fight against Neji. That was really the turning point for me to say that I supported this pairing. But my heart got conquered over during Hinata's proud failure speech. My breath got stuck in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. NaruHina had become my very first anime OTP. I supported it even in Shippuden where she seemed to be a bit neglected by Kishi. Fanfics satisfied my need for NH at that time. I noticed that people were already yelling about how NS was already bound to become canon because of the constant focus on Naruto and Sakura right at the statt of Shippuden and because of the lack of Hinata. I held my tears in because, yes, even my faith in NaruHina had started to falther but there was still this little voice screaming inside of me that I shouldn't give up. That those speeches, moments, etc, etc. In part 1 HAD to mean something. They had to be foreshadowing something. And so I decided that I would still ship NH in silence while watching the NS rejoice in what they thought was romantic development between Naruto and Sakura. But then chapter 437 happened, my hope, my dreams, everything that may have been shattered before regained its composure and I just knew that NH was inevitable, no matter how much the opposition yelled, argued and debated. The whole fight between Pain and Naruto, what happened right afterwards. The two ofthem saying the exact same things... Every single thing. Hinata had become for me a far better heroine than Sakura was. And then more stuff happened. The NaruSakus kept claiming victory but suddenly their voices grew quiet as the Kage Summit arc happened. What they had believed to be NaruSaku development was nothing more than just Team 7 development, but the majority denied it. And then Sakura's feelings for Sasuke got reconfirmed, Hinata was shown thinking about Naruto and making a vow about walking on an equal level by his side after the war had ended. Hinata was maturing, and so was Naruto. Chapter 615 is merely a result of what had been carefully build up since the creation of Naruto. Naruto finally recognizing the fact that thanks to Hinata he was able to keep moving forwards. This could be seen during many many moments such as the proud failure speech, the confession and sacrifice, the it's all in your eyes moment, and finally her making his regain his composure during the midst of battle, during such an important moment and SHE was there for him. As the saying goes; after every great man stands a great woman. Or what shapes the greatest of men are the greatest of women. > Naruto and Hinata, Hinata and Naruto.

The end.

NaruHina forever
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:06 pm

^^^
+rep

awesome!!! Giving me NH feels. Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 2455688457
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Heheheh thanks Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 2447209498
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:16 pm

+rep because the supreme leader is awesome and shares my exact beliefs. Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 1524285581
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:22 pm

OMG, Gin. That is just amazing and made me tear up a little for some reason. ;_;

Have some rep, please. Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 3811092755
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Thank you guys. I just suddenly got taken over by NH emotions myself xD
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:31 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:NH is one of my very first OTPs as I did not really care about shipping or pairings before that time. I do remember noticing this one very shy girl watching Naruto while blushing in the first episode, that was when NH started catching my attention. I didn't give it much value until during Hinata's fight against Neji. That was really the turning point for me to say that I supported this pairing. But my heart got conquered over during Hinata's proud failure speech. My breath got stuck in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. NaruHina had become my very first anime OTP. I supported it even in Shippuden where she seemed to be a bit neglected by Kishi. Fanfics satisfied my need for NH at that time. I noticed that people were already yelling about how NS was already bound to become canon because of the constant focus on Naruto and Sakura right at the statt of Shippuden and because of the lack of Hinata. I held my tears in because, yes, even my faith in NaruHina had started to falther but there was still this little voice screaming inside of me that I shouldn't give up. That those speeches, moments, etc, etc. In part 1 HAD to mean something. They had to be foreshadowing something. And so I decided that I would still ship NH in silence while watching the NS rejoice in what they thought was romantic development between Naruto and Sakura. But then chapter 437 happened, my hope, my dreams, everything that may have been shattered before regained its composure and I just knew that NH was inevitable, no matter how much the opposition yelled, argued and debated. The whole fight between Pain and Naruto, what happened right afterwards. The two ofthem saying the exact same things... Every single thing. Hinata had become for me a far better heroine than Sakura was. And then more stuff happened. The NaruSakus kept claiming victory but suddenly their voices grew quiet as the Kage Summit arc happened. What they had believed to be NaruSaku development was nothing more than just Team 7 development, but the majority denied it. And then Sakura's feelings for Sasuke got reconfirmed, Hinata was shown thinking about Naruto and making a vow about walking on an equal level by his side after the war had ended. Hinata was maturing, and so was Naruto. Chapter 615 is merely a result of what had been carefully build up since the creation of Naruto. Naruto finally recognizing the fact that thanks to Hinata he was able to keep moving forwards. This could be seen during many many moments such as the proud failure speech, the confession and sacrifice, the it's all in your eyes moment, and finally her making his regain his composure during the midst of battle, during such an important moment and SHE was there for him. As the saying goes; after every great man stands a great woman. Or what shapes the greatest of men are the greatest of women. > Naruto and Hinata, Hinata and Naruto.

The end.

NaruHina forever

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 Sgshha

Only movies are canon.....hmph!Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 HbNJ6C0
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Even moreso than the manga, anyone knows that duh.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:40 pm

"There's NaruSaku in RTN, and NaruHina in the manga, and Kishi worked on RTN, so he's planning for NaruSaku to happen."

~NaruSaku
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:23 pm

lololololol movie overrides manga of course
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Obviously because it's not like the Manga means anything .. I mean RTN Movie > Manga BR00 !
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:27 pm

'In the canon movie, Road to Ninja...' -Chatte
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:34 pm

wat.

wAT.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:36 pm

NekoKimio wrote:'In the canon movie, Road to Ninja...' -Chatte

Poor Chatte she's built herself a terrible impression on the NaruHina fandom BR00 XD
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm

I think she's built up a horrible reputation with anyone in the fandom that's not an NS fan.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:43 pm

I don't even recognize her name /cries
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 pm

DerelictV wrote:I don't even recognize her name /cries

It's okay BR00 .. no need to know the names of illogical people .. naw I'm joking BR00 ;)

Last edited by 321sid on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 pm

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? HOW CAN YOU NOT RECOGNIZE IT?

Last edited by NekoKimio on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:52 pm

I-IDON'T KNOW
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 pm

I'm disappointed. You are on the list of shame and disappointment.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:59 pm

NekoKimio wrote:I'm disappointed. You are on the list of shame and disappointment.

I want Chatte to see all this and be like "Damn, I can't do anything here" .. 'cause she ain't no Mod around here BR00 Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 4 528746348
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm

I don't think Chatte would dare step foot into a forum like this. She knows her reputation. Hahaha
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Naaww BR00, she would .. if she has enough courage to be a Public Sakura fan, then she could come here and "TRY" to bring herself a positive reputation from us XD
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:06 pm

I will troll her sooooo bloody hard when Narusaku dies (for her)...I hate her so bloody much.
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Twin Steps wrote:I will troll her sooooo bloody hard when Narusaku dies (for her)...I hate her so bloody much.

Just 'cause she banned you? Chillax BR00, .. and Hate's a strong word !
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next