Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina?

+12
Azuula
DerelictV
SID~
Sabaku No Gaara
CoolChels
TinaBeanz
Strawberry
NekoKimio
I like it
dovey
Yuri
Twin Steps
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina?

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:39 pm

Yee yeah, lol I posted the same thing on NB XD
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:43 pm

I yelped and pointed to that when I read the chapter, instant throw back to the confession for me. I quickly calmed myself and passed it off as, "MAYBE. MAYBE I'M OVER REACTING" but damn, thinking about it even more it just... seems like it might just be a little subtle thing Kishi did. I don't even know. Even if it was just a coincidence, it still gave me happy feelings.

I kept thinking throughout the day today, "it's so different this time" comparing the phrase being selfish. Hinata was saying she was selfish for wanting to come in to help Naruto regardless of what would happen when Naruto wanted to do everything by himself so that no one else was put in danger.. but now Naruto is saying he is selfish for wanting his friends to be around. Does that make sense? Haha
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 am

^It did, hahaha.

It just gives me satisfaction to know that he actually listened to her words and remembered them... enough to use them as his own.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:47 am

True that, there seems to be a lot of mirrored things going on!
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:48 am

You see, what the thing is about Naruto and Sakura is that they are on the same team. Of course they will interact, of course they will worry about each other because they are friends! They share a common loss which is in this case Sasuke, both of them are obsessed with him in their own way and Naruto even made a promise to Sakura that he will bring him back. Though he kind of broke that promise after her fake confession.

The difficult part about shipping two main characters together is that it's easy to interpret their platonic relationship a romantic one since they have most of the focus on them and they are the ones who interact the most. I think that what the NaruSaku fans see as romantic moments and as NaruSaku development needs actually to be seen as ''Team 7'' development since that's the exact reason what unites Naruto and Sakura; Sasuke, Kakashi and their team.

With NaruHina this is definitely a complete different story since the two have barely had any time to interact but even so the ship has some great potential to actually become canon. And lately those chances have been flying through the skies.

Just throwing my 2 cents in.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 am

I love reading long posts <3
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 am

lol likewise :P
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 am

It has to mean something!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 am

Yeah, it seems like Naruto is taking on her speeches, like she took on his nindo, like this one and when she mentioned about keeping your loved ones in your heart to him, he said the same to Lee and know to Obito. It's so great :flower:
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:35 am

Just can't wait for there first kiss Lool
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:42 am

Twin Steps wrote:Yeah, it seems like Naruto is taking on her speeches, like she took on his nindo, like this one and when she mentioned about keeping your loved ones in your heart to him, he said the same to Lee and know to Obito. It's so great :flower:

GAAAH THIS JUST GAVE ME TOO MANY FEELS!!! *cries*
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 am

I think some people need to realize that just because you care about someone's well being does not mean that you are romantically in love with them. We've heard a confession from Hinata->Naruto. We've heard a confession from Sakura->Sasuke. Sakura's confession to Naruto was not only forced, it was for the wrong reasons. I think Kishi has already established the love lines, but that's just my opinion.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 pm

Well seeing as the Naru-Saku confession was shot down, unlike the Naru-Hina and Sasu-Saku confessions, it's safe to say NS is gone.

I mean, really, what would be the point of, say, a legit confession from Sakura to Naruto after the war? There would be none. Naruto knows she loves Sasuke, Sakura knows he used to like her. It would be bland and repititive....

(I refuse to say Naruto L*ved sakura, because that is 100% not true. Naruto actually states in a manga panel, when he's with Jiriaya and they're talking about "The Three Things a Shinobi Must avoid", Jiriaya mentions, Money, Alcohaol, & lust for men/woman, Naruto goes on to say that he doesn't care about money, isn't old to drink, and doesn't understand this love-with-woman thing back when he was 12, which basically proves he never L*ved her, and only liked her and for no apparent reason too )
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by eagleeye4042 Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 pm

SUCH a good find!!!! i love this forum, the evidence just keep stacking up
eagleeye4042
eagleeye4042

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Twin Steps wrote:Well seeing as the Naru-Saku confession was shot down, unlike the Naru-Hina and Sasu-Saku confessions, it's safe to say NS is gone.

I mean, really, what would be the point of, say, a legit confession from Sakura to Naruto after the war? There would be none. Naruto knows she loves Sasuke, Sakura knows he used to like her. It would be bland and repititive....

(I refuse to say Naruto L*ved sakura, because that is 100% not true. Naruto actually states in a manga panel, when he's with Jiriaya and they're talking about "The Three Things a Shinobi Must avoid", Jiriaya mentions, Money, Alcohaol, & lust for men/woman, Naruto goes on to say that he doesn't care about money, isn't old to drink, and doesn't understand this love-with-woman thing back when he was 12, which basically proves he never L*ved her, and only liked her and for no apparent reason too )

I think it's pretty much established that whatever Naruto felt was a crush and now it's just platonic love.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 pm

NekoKimio wrote:I think some people need to realize that just because you care about someone's well being does not mean that you are romantically in love with them. We've heard a confession from Hinata->Naruto. We've heard a confession from Sakura->Sasuke. Sakura's confession to Naruto was not only forced, it was for the wrong reasons. I think Kishi has already established the love lines, but that's just my opinion.

omfg thank
That is it, exact. Just because you care and worry about someone doesn't mean you love them romantically. I feel like I'm a broken record because I say that so much. I think Kishi has definitely established the love lines.

And I also agree on that love thing. I don't think Naruto was ever in love with Sakura, I feel like he just had a crush on her and he even said back in like what.. chapter 3? Of Naruto, not Shippuden, that the reason he thought he liked Sakura so much was because he could understand her want to be acknowledged by Sasuke, because they had that in common, that same want. You can correct me if I'm wrong on that, it has been a long time. Personally, I think Naruto started to let go of his feelings for Sakura the moment he saw Sakura hug Sasuke while he was in the hospital.. you know, the scene where he smiles but you can tell he is hurting and instead of ruining their moment he decides to let them be alone and turns around. (Kind of reminds me of the look Obito had when Rin met up with him only because of her plan to celebrate Kakashi's accomplishment AND HE DIDN'T GET TO GIVE HER THEFLOWERESDBHBAMKSDGLGngsdng)

But yeah, I guess there is always a possibility that Naruto did love Sakura, but I'm fairly certain he has moved passed that.. I think we saw that he had moved passed any possibility of *still* loving her (granted he loved her in the first place. omg. This is getting really confusing, sorry. I get like this.) during her "confession" because that whole time he only thought about her feelings for Sasuke, never how he felt for her and he didn't hesitate to call her out on it.

Welp, that's my thoughts anyway.

Last edited by DerelictV on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:00 pm

BUT my opinion still stands: I don't think Naruto loved Sakura romantically, I (let me emphasize I as in, this is what I think, an opinion.) think it was always just a crush.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Exactly that, you can't really compare Naruto's feelings for Sakura to Hinata's feelings for Naruto. One thing is a crush, the other thing can be called profound and undying love (sacrifice, etc, etc.) And who knows if it's true that Naruto still has a crush on Sakura after he didn't have an answer to his mother's advice about the woman of his life. If it had been true that Naruto ''loved'' Sakura he would've immediately thought about her when his mother mentioned that finding a woman like her was the best option, because Naruto can see that Sakura is not the right girl for him seeing as she still loves Sasuke after all those years. But now let's look at it this way; when Kushina told Naruto about that both Hinata and Sakura's confessions had already taken place. Naruto obviously has been taking Hinata's confession into consideration and we were even reminded way after Kushina's incident that Naruto still remembered Hinata's confessions and the fact that she jumped in to die for him just like that (I'm going to add the fact that he smiled when he remembered it <3) Now if we think about it more throughoutfully we can obviously say that when the time came in which Naruto was told by his mother to find a woman like herself Naruto's heart wasn't set on any of his two potential partners; Hinata and Sakura > this tells us that Naruto was already moving on from his ''crush'' on Sakura to finding a new kind of love for Hinata.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:18 am

^Yes, he was reevaluating his feelings for Sakura back in part 1 when he realized that she loved Sasuke. We saw that expression in the hospital. It wasn't evident at first that he has gotten over his crush with Sakura, but became clear in the later chapters.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by dovey Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:34 am

I will stand by what I've always said: Naruto was only in love with the idea of Sakura. She was someone who wouldn't give him the time of day, pretty, smart, popular, and in love with his rival.
And what did Naruto want above all else? Acknowledgement.
Who would be one of the hardest people to get that from? Sakura.

So, she only represented a type of goal he had set for himself. However, like when this happens in real life, he got confused by his feelings.
dovey
dovey

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am

d0kid0ki wrote:I will stand by what I've always said: Naruto was only in love with the idea of Sakura. She was someone who wouldn't give him the time of day, pretty, smart, popular, and in love with his rival.

So, she only represented a type of goal he had set for himself. However, like when this happens in real life, he got confused by his feelings.

This is great, and I agree
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am

Twin Steps wrote:Yeah, it seems like Naruto is taking on her speeches, like she took on his nindo, like this one and when she mentioned about keeping your loved ones in your heart to him, he said the same to Lee and know to Obito. It's so great :flower:

I didn't even think about it like that amg, my heart

DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:29 am

d0kid0ki wrote:I will stand by what I've always said: Naruto was only in love with the idea of Sakura. She was someone who wouldn't give him the time of day, pretty, smart, popular, and in love with his rival.

Yep. yep. I agree as well.
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:06 am

Twin Steps wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:

Oh, I GOTCHA. I've heard of the bad one on the NB forums, and there are a couple of crazies on the NF as well.
Fucking zombies...

Well, tbh, I used to see Chatte as a reasonable person....until I heard her use the "chakra transfer" excuse......... and then went on to say chapter 540 where Sakura thinks of Sasuke was anti-SasuSaku..........:lol!:
Ew, Chatte. Hearing that name makes me cringe...To be honest, anyone like her who dismisses Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and wants Sakura to love Naruto to death... is not a true Sakura fan in my eyes. I know what I said isn't a fact, but it's just my opinion.
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:59 pm

Sasuke-hime wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:

Oh, I GOTCHA. I've heard of the bad one on the NB forums, and there are a couple of crazies on the NF as well.
Fucking zombies...

Well, tbh, I used to see Chatte as a reasonable person....until I heard her use the "chakra transfer" excuse......... and then went on to say chapter 540 where Sakura thinks of Sasuke was anti-SasuSaku..........:lol!:
Ew, Chatte. Hearing that name makes me cringe...To be honest, anyone like her who dismisses Sakura's feelings for Sasuke and wants Sakura to love Naruto to death... is not a true Sakura fan in my eyes. I know what I said isn't a fact, but it's just my opinion.

Yeah, I agree with your opinion.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next