Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina?

+12
Azuula
DerelictV
SID~
Sabaku No Gaara
CoolChels
TinaBeanz
Strawberry
NekoKimio
I like it
dovey
Yuri
Twin Steps
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 Empty Re: Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina?

Post by Twin Steps Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:12 pm

It wasn't her anyways, I just hate her fangirlism
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by SID~ Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Well if ya put it like that then okay, though 'Hate' is still a strong word BR00 -____________-
SID~
SID~

Back to top Go down

Post by TinaBeanz Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:27 pm

NekoKimio wrote:'In the canon movie, Road to Ninja...' -Chatte
Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 982020691
TinaBeanz
TinaBeanz

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:34 pm

NekoKimio wrote:I'm disappointed. You are on the list of shame and disappointment.

Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 Tumblr_mm3mr0W7JS1s2ehw8o1_400
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:18 pm

DerelictV wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:So, I found this.....

Spoiler:

Isn't that what Hinata says?

COUGH.

WHAT IS THIS
Oh my fucking GOD.
Help I just can't
Silly Narsaks stealing Moo Cow's glorious words. Sanity deleted

321sid wrote:
NekoKimio wrote:I'm disappointed. You are on the list of shame and disappointment.

I want Chatte to see all this and be like "Damn, I can't do anything here" .. 'cause she ain't no Mod around here BR00 Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 528746348
Which is why I didn't dare make an account at Narutobase. Narsak-biased fools and Moo Cow haters lurk around there. Blech.

NekoKimio wrote:WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? HOW CAN YOU NOT RECOGNIZE IT?

If one is unfortunate enough to encounter her, he or she will want to gouge his or her eyes out from seeing the unsightly, biased, degrading, and putrid words she spits out on le NB forums. She has a tumblr, too, don't even go there. Your chance of vomiting will be ridiculously high. Let me save your sanity. ;-;

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:NH is one of my very first OTPs as I did not really care about shipping or pairings before that time. I do remember noticing this one very shy girl watching Naruto while blushing in the first episode, that was when NH started catching my attention. I didn't give it much value until during Hinata's fight against Neji. That was really the turning point for me to say that I supported this pairing. But my heart got conquered over during Hinata's proud failure speech. My breath got stuck in my throat and my heart skipped a beat. NaruHina had become my very first anime OTP. I supported it even in Shippuden where she seemed to be a bit neglected by Kishi. Fanfics satisfied my need for NH at that time. I noticed that people were already yelling about how NS was already bound to become canon because of the constant focus on Naruto and Sakura right at the statt of Shippuden and because of the lack of Hinata. I held my tears in because, yes, even my faith in NaruHina had started to falther but there was still this little voice screaming inside of me that I shouldn't give up. That those speeches, moments, etc, etc. In part 1 HAD to mean something. They had to be foreshadowing something. And so I decided that I would still ship NH in silence while watching the NS rejoice in what they thought was romantic development between Naruto and Sakura. But then chapter 437 happened, my hope, my dreams, everything that may have been shattered before regained its composure and I just knew that NH was inevitable, no matter how much the opposition yelled, argued and debated. The whole fight between Pain and Naruto, what happened right afterwards. The two ofthem saying the exact same things... Every single thing. Hinata had become for me a far better heroine than Sakura was. And then more stuff happened. The NaruSakus kept claiming victory but suddenly their voices grew quiet as the Kage Summit arc happened. What they had believed to be NaruSaku development was nothing more than just Team 7 development, but the majority denied it. And then Sakura's feelings for Sasuke got reconfirmed, Hinata was shown thinking about Naruto and making a vow about walking on an equal level by his side after the war had ended. Hinata was maturing, and so was Naruto. Chapter 615 is merely a result of what had been carefully build up since the creation of Naruto. Naruto finally recognizing the fact that thanks to Hinata he was able to keep moving forwards. This could be seen during many many moments such as the proud failure speech, the confession and sacrifice, the it's all in your eyes moment, and finally her making his regain his composure during the midst of battle, during such an important moment and SHE was there for him. As the saying goes; after every great man stands a great woman. Or what shapes the greatest of men are the greatest of women. > Naruto and Hinata, Hinata and Naruto.

The end.

NaruHina forever
Oh my goodness.
Repped. This is exactly how I felt back then. This post is just... Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 3516892631 Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 8894463
too beautiful ;-;

Twin Steps wrote:I remember how I was a filler-addict in part 1 because of the huge amount of NH... during that time, I thought NH was 60% crack, 30% goodness, 8% cuteness, and 2% lolz.

I still remember pairing debates back then...... "Oi, use canon panels! NaruHina fillers don't count!"

And now look, who's using fillers?

oh you... NaruSaku, you...
Hypocrites. Karma did take a nice, mean bite on their sore butts this time. Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 1461727051

The Merchant wrote:I really didn't care that much about pairings in Part I. Back then, I cared a lot more about the plot as a whole, and seriously just thought it was a given that Naruto and Hinata would end up together when they were older. Going on the Internet and discovering that a lot of people believed they would never be together was a bit of a surprise for me, LOL.
I agree. I wasn't much into pairings. Honestly, I wasn't sure if any pairings would happen, haha.
And I meant to rep you up, but I negative repped it by accident. I'm so sorry. Really sorry. Please make another post if you can so I can bring back up your rep. T_T
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by Twin Steps Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 am

Sasuke-hime wrote:
DerelictV wrote:
Twin Steps wrote:So, I found this.....

Spoiler:

Isn't that what Hinata says?

COUGH.

WHAT IS THIS
Oh my fucking GOD.
Help I just can't
Silly Narsaks stealing Moo Cow's glorious words. Sanity deleted

It just shows that they've sunk even lower than fillers now
Twin Steps
Twin Steps

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Wed May 01, 2013 1:22 am

@Sasuke-hime, I had to bundle up all of your posts in 1. Remember that double, triple, multiple posting is against the rules because it creates spam. Next time, if you have something more to add edit your posts and/or multi-quote.

And thanks for the rep :)

From this point on more talk about Chatte is forbidden. If you want to voice out your hate towards Chatte you are allowed to do so but only in the chatroom.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Wed May 01, 2013 5:25 am

Gin breaking out the whip. Watah!

Anyways, back on the topic of this thread. Others might disagree with me, but I think Kishi probably did this on purpose and was well aware that he was making Naruto 'quote' Hinata's words. Kishi never does something without a reason.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Treble Wed May 01, 2013 5:34 am

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:@Sasuke-hime, I had to bundle up all of your posts in 1. Remember that double, triple, multiple posting is against the rules because it creates spam. Next time, if you have something more to add edit your posts and/or multi-quote.

And thanks for the rep :)

From this point on more talk about Chatte is forbidden. If you want to voice out your hate towards Chatte you are allowed to do so but only in the chatroom.
Okay. Sorry about not multiquoting. And I'll stop sputtering hate all over the place, haha.
Thanks for the friendly reminder. :)
Treble
Treble

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo Sat May 04, 2013 4:01 pm

NekoKimio wrote:Gin breaking out the whip. Watah!

Anyways, back on the topic of this thread. Others might disagree with me, but I think Kishi probably did this on purpose and was well aware that he was making Naruto 'quote' Hinata's words. Kishi never does something without a reason.

And also the fact that when Hinata fought for Naruto, she quoted his words. So, I really think it makes a lot of sense that he could be quoting his Hinata! Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 789588777
teeteealixo
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Sun May 05, 2013 6:28 am

Yes, they're one and the same!
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by teeteealixo Sun May 05, 2013 12:51 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Yes, they're one and the same!

And that's why I ship them! Naruto Chapter 628: NaruHina? - Page 5 3187358519
teeteealixo
teeteealixo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5