Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what can make Naruhina Cannon?

+23
RosettaMyst
SenpaiSamaSan
racefan1992
engetsu
uzzyman95
Irielo
CoolChels
funnyface
blackiechan35
GreatKungLao
Azuula
Fallere825
kagome1991
Zori
Yamasaki Akaiko
Strawberry
Twin Steps
eromreven
Aelita
ClassyLPS
Batokusanagi
Mustang
itachi75
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 Empty Re: what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Post by RosettaMyst Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:01 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:If Hinata wasn't a key player in Naruto's development and her scenes weren't intrinsically tied to major moments in the plot then all her scenes would be a sort of fanservice. That is not the case however.

Really? Regardless of what pairing becomes canon, none of it is fanservice. Kishi is going to go back and forth between pairings, to make it less predictable. ;)

Last edited by RosettaMyst on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
RosettaMyst
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 Empty Re: what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:29 pm

RosettaMyst wrote:
Really?  Regardless of what pairing becomes canon, none of it is fanservice. Kishi is going to go back and forth between pairings, to make it less predictable. ;)

Kishi is very conservative when it comes to his manga, he doesn't really add many superfluous scenes, so many of the claims of fanservice really don't make sense when you consider that Kishi writes whatever the hell he wants regardless of overwhelming outside opinions (the Tobi=Obito debacle is an excellent example), which is exactly the opposite of the claims of pandering to certain fandoms.

The only "fan" Kishi caters to is himself.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by RosettaMyst Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 pm

SenpaiSamaSan wrote:
RosettaMyst wrote:
Really?  Regardless of what pairing becomes canon, none of it is fanservice. Kishi is going to go back and forth between pairings, to make it less predictable. ;)

Kishi is very conservative when it comes to his manga, he doesn't really add many superfluous scenes, so many of the claims of fanservice really don't make sense when you consider that Kishi writes whatever the hell he wants regardless of overwhelming outside opinions (the Tobi=Obito debacle is an excellent example), which is exactly the opposite of the claims of pandering to certain fandoms.

The only "fan" Kishi caters to is himself.

Good point.
RosettaMyst
RosettaMyst

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:28 am

What would make NaruHina cannon... Hmm I think the only thing left to address is Naruto's feelings. There is a great amount of evidence supported by the manga that Hinata loves Naruto. If one is to deny this statement I would deem that unbelievable. I know this is a NaruHina forum but speaking as objectively as possible; Naruto hasn't confirmed or denied his feelings for Hinata/Sakura so imo as of now it could still go any way. Although I'd rather have NaruHina as a final pairing then NaruSaku. Also quick side note, much props to the brief ShikaTema moment in the most recent chapter. It seems in this war whenever Shikamaru made an appearance, Temari isn't too far behind :D
uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 pm

Zori wrote:
After NH's canon and confirmed canoness by kishimoto. Just because i want to and i want to rub it in NS face. I will make an account on heavenxearth
"What was that Ns, I can't hear you! Canon what? Canon who?"what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 982020691

Please don't -__-

Sure, feel free to maybe lurk and watch NS have a meltdown, but It's really impolite troll them like that. Don't want to reinforce negative stereotypes out there about Naruhina fans.
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:23 pm

^ Agree with Aelita. It's really not necessary at all. Having our pairing officially canon will be more than satisfactory. <3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Aelita wrote:
Zori wrote:
After NH's canon and confirmed canoness by kishimoto. Just because i want to and i want to rub it in NS face. I will make an account on heavenxearth
"What was that Ns, I can't hear you! Canon what? Canon who?"what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 982020691

Please don't  -__-

Sure, feel free to maybe lurk and watch NS have a meltdown, but It's really impolite troll them like that. Don't want to reinforce negative stereotypes out there about Naruhina fans.

that's one of the reasons why I stopped bothering with yahoo answers and facebook, because there is a heavy NS presence, having to be bothered with it was something that ceased to happen a while ago. and then there is the rudeness from both parties that I stopped being bothered with, so I steered clear of those places and found this site which has been proven to be awesome.

as for the NS meltdown I can sense it coming very soon, sure I would like to troll NS myself, but I know full well that is not on, NS trolls us, but it doesn't mean that we should be copying what they do, lurk and just enjoy the denial and outcry from it, that would be the most satisfying thing to see.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:29 pm

I never understood the "it''s fanservice!" argument. Sasuke having his shirt open is fanservice. Konohamaru going into SasuSai yaoi no jutsu is fanservice. Moments that actually mean something and affect the plot are not fanservice.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:48 am

Bubbles wrote:I never understood the "it''s fanservice!" argument. Sasuke having his shirt open is fanservice. Konohamaru going into SasuSai yaoi no jutsu is fanservice. Moments that actually mean something and affect the plot are not fanservice.
Yeah, you don't just waste and entire chapter on Hinata confessing and a lot of another on Naruto and Hinata holding hands just for the sake of fanservice.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:02 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
Bubbles wrote:I never understood the "it''s fanservice!" argument. Sasuke having his shirt open is fanservice. Konohamaru going into SasuSai yaoi no jutsu is fanservice. Moments that actually mean something and affect the plot are not fanservice.
Yeah, you don't just waste and entire chapter on Hinata confessing and a lot of another on Naruto and Hinata holding hands just for the sake of fanservice.

I don't buy into this fanservice bullshit, NS are up in arms after the chapter (615) and then the cover of 64 claiming it as fanservice, I have even seen NS say all Kishi cares about is money, I mean really is that all NS seems to do? is to make up excuses and bash the writer, I have even seen it bash NaruHina fans and blaming us for what happened in chapter 615 and claiming that Kishi never had NaruHina as his intentions but NaruSaku instead. that would be easy to counter because I have not seen any evidence of that. what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 4054107101 

but then again I have seen a few NS say that it wouldn't take too much for NaruHina to become canon, and that was coming from my NS friend who would rather go down with the ship.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:23 am

Though, we should honored that NS thinks that Kishi would just so heavily alter his story just for us what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 982020691
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelita Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:53 am

We need more of this kind of fanservice. what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 3027595017 

Anyway back on topic. I think a romantic gesture from Naruto to Hinata after the war (sans the war, sans impending danger, sans everything) towards the near end of the manga would be a realistic prediction for a naruhina canonization scene. Something to show that Naruto, on his own accepts Hinata's love and is starting to reciprocate those feelings. Something that would make Naruhina so definite canon, that the shipping wars would end (no chakra transfers, no war, just a straight up sign that they are now an official couple) well at least temporaily looking atchu Zutaraians and Kataangers

My first choice would probably be a dialogue-less hand holding scene (like I've written about before) from Naruto to Hinata. Since this is a shounen I'm not really excepting a kiss (though it'd be lovely) and it'd be pretty ironic if SasuNaru ended up being the only ship to have a kiss lol. Maybe an intimate hug scene (think Korean drama style). Maybe even a confession where Naruto admits he's developing feelings for Hinata/falling for her.

But hey during that time Naruto meet the other Jinchuriki and Bijuu and Naruto had implied that kissing a girl is still something on his wish-list. So maybe there there's a tiny bit of hope for a kiss scene. I'd love for a canonization scene like Kataang got at the end of Atla (didn't even ship anything in that show, but that scene was just so beautifully well done it gave me so many feels).
Spoiler:

But either way I feel like we have quite a few more smaller Naruhina moments to go before we get our big canonization scene =)
Aelita
Aelita

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:04 am

Aelita wrote:

We need more of this kind of fanservice. what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 3027595017 

Anyway back on topic. I think a romantic gesture from Naruto to Hinata after the war (sans the war, sans impending danger, sans everything) towards the near end of the manga would be a realistic prediction for a naruhina canonization scene. Something to show that Naruto, on his own accepts Hinata's love and is starting to reciprocate those feelings. Something that would make Naruhina so definite canon, that the shipping wars would end (no chakra transfers, no war, just a straight up sign that they are now an official couple) well at least temporaily looking atchu Zutaraians and Kataangers

My first choice would probably be a dialogue-less hand holding scene (like I've written about before) from Naruto to Hinata. Since this is a shounen I'm not really excepting a kiss (though it'd be lovely) and it'd be pretty ironic if SasuNaru ended up being the only ship to have a kiss lol. Maybe an intimate hug scene (think Korean drama style). Maybe even a confession where Naruto admits he's developing feelings for Hinata/falling for her.

But hey during that time Naruto meet the other Jinchuriki and Bijuu and Naruto had implied that kissing a girl is still something on his wish-list. So maybe there there's a tiny bit of hope for a kiss scene. I'd love for a canonization scene like Kataang got at the end of Atla (didn't even ship anything in that show, but that scene was just so beautifully well done it gave me so many feels).
Spoiler:

But either way I feel like we have quite a few more smaller Naruhina moments to go before we get our big canonization scene =)

In my opinion, a love chakra transfer would be epic and awesome but I agree on the fact that it would be really sweet if that happened after the war, something coming from Naruto to Hinata. In this situation, there would be no stress, violence etc.
I wrote a scenario in the possible scenarios but I'm not good in dialogues at all. Could you imagine something like that?

Spoiler:
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:11 am

Something like that from Naruto to Hinata.

Everything is simple. The topic's name is asking "what can make Naruhina Cannon?". The answer is simple = Naruto. Even though he already took and hold her hand in a gentle and romantic way, I would like to see something more, something that would erase any doubts which 631 created.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:22 am

GreatKungLao wrote:Something like that from Naruto to Hinata.

Everything is simple. The topic's name is asking "what can make Naruhina Cannon?". The answer is simple = Naruto. Even though he already took and hold her hand in a gentle and romantic way, I would like to see something more, something that would erase any doubts which 631 created.

You're not the only one. I'd like to see it coming from Naruto as well either during or after the war. What is interesting after the war, is that all the protagonists won't be anymore in a stress situation. Now, on the battlefield, everything is going so fast... After the war NaruHina could have its moment again in peace and tranquility where Naruto and Hinata would enjoy to be in their dimension. But again I hope Naruto will make a clear move this time that "would erase any doubts..."
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:37 am

Irielo wrote:where Naruto and Hinata would enjoy to be in their dimension.
They did it even with enemies around =) As I mentioned in other thread, when NaruHina moment were happening in 437 and 615 in front of enemy, their moments were still with a feeling of privacy. When Hinata was confessing to Naruto, Pain didn't interrupt her, like if he had respect for Hinata and her feelings so he let her say everything she wanted before "killing" her (I actually think that Pain didn't killed, but only hurt Hinata on purpose, I think it's because it was too much cruel even for Nagato himself). 437 was absolutely in NaruHina dimension for the most part. Same goes for 615 - there were Obito, Madara and the freaking giant Juubi standing in front of everyone! But even all of this didn't interrupt NaruHina moment, leaving them in their private dimension. So I think it could also happen even during the current war - when NaruHina moment is happening, even villains don't dare to interrupt, listening to the end with the readers. I can only imagine that scene, where Naruto is standing in front of Obito, while protecting Hinata and speaking his confession to her and Obito standing and listening:

Obito: Why you protecting her, even though you know, that you can't win against me 1 on 1?
Naruto: I was too blind for the huge amount of time. I was an orphan and I never experienced love. But now, when I finally realizied, what true love means *flashback of Hinata's and Kushina's "I love you"* I want to try give it to other person! That's why I'm protecting Hinata with the cost of my life... Because... I... I love Hinata!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 am

GreatKungLao wrote:
They did it even with enemies around =) As I mentioned in other thread, when NaruHina moment were happening in 437 and 615 in front of enemy, their moments were still with a feeling of privacy. When Hinata was confessing to Naruto, Pain didn't interrupt her, like if he had respect for Hinata and her feelings so he let her say everything she wanted before "killing" her (I actually think that Pain didn't killed, but only hurt Hinata on purpose, I think it's because it was too much cruel even for Nagato himself). 437 was absolutely in NaruHina dimension for the most part. Same goes for 615 - there were Obito, Madara and the freaking giant Juubi standing in front of everyone! But even all of this didn't interrupt NaruHina moment, leaving them in their private dimension. So I think it could also happen even during the current war - when NaruHina moment is happening, even villains don't dare to interrupt, listening to the end with the readers. I can only imagine that scene, where Naruto is standing in front of Obito, while protecting Hinata and speaking his confession to her and Obito standing and listening:

Obito: Why you protecting her, even though you know, that you can't win against me 1 on 1?
Naruto: I was too blind for the huge amount of time. I was an orphan and I never experienced love. But now, when I finally realizied, what true love means *flashback of Hinata's and Kushina's "I love you"* I want to try give it to other person! That's why I'm protecting Hinata with the cost of my life... Because... I... I love Hinata!

You are somehow right that they were in their own dimension in these stress situations. From Pein to "It's all in your eyes" until Chp 615, these moments happened only in stress situations. But what about a moment where both don't have to think about any enemy, about death etc. The only moment which could be the closest to that is during the "Proud Failure" speech but again, Naruto was under pressure before his match against Neji. Such sweet moment in pure tranquility would be so cute as well.

As far as I'm concerned, I already complimented you for your great scenarios you imagined during the war regarding NaruHina. However, could you imagine one chapter designed after the war only for NaruHina? That would be great too and for once in total peace of mind and heart...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:08 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

You are somehow right that they were in their own dimension in these stress situations. From Pein to "It's all in your eyes" until Chp 615, these moments happened only in stress situations. But what about a moment where both don't have to think about any enemy, about death etc. The only moment which could be the closest to that is during the "Proud Failure" speech but again, Naruto was under pressure before his match against Neji. Such sweet moment in pure tranquility would be so cute as well.

As far as I'm concerned, I already complimented you for your great scenarios you imagined during the war regarding NaruHina. However, could you imagine one chapter designed after the war only for NaruHina? That would be great too and for once in total peace of mind and heart...

Well, I already did:
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p225-possible-naruhina-scenarios#11231
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p225-possible-naruhina-scenarios#11255
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p210-possible-naruhina-scenarios#11178
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:16 am

@ GreatKungLao These are sweet scenarios too. My main interest is to see NaruHina happen. Kishimoto-Sensei is a great artist and he is the one who will decide how to settle things in his manga. Either during or after the war... the most important to me is to see NaruHina happen, but I admit with a move from Naruto to Hinata...

That does not forbid us to imagine scenarios though and that's something normal imo.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm

GreatKungLao wrote:
Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:

Well, I already did:
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p225-possible-naruhina-scenarios#11231
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p225-possible-naruhina-scenarios#11255
https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t358p210-possible-naruhina-scenarios#11178
You make really good scenarios. You should write a NH fanfiction.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:15 am

Just deleted some comments that are just not supposed to be here.

-

Guys, if you want to do something that people might think is wrong, just keep it to your self ^^

-

Arguments stop here, this thread is only for the purpous of what you think is right for naruhina to become cannon.

Last edited by Azuula on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:30 am

Azuula wrote:Guys, if you want to do something that people might think is wrong, just keep it to your self ^^

-

Arguments stop here, this thread is only for the purpous of what you think is right for naruhina to become cannon.

Lol. No one was arguing azuula-chan.

but like I said earlier. The only way NaruHina can become canon is if Naruto confirms it.
Thats the only thing holding NH from canon, is naruto what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 181669290 .
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:50 am

I'll do a lot of a "I told you so" what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 982020691

Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am

Batokusanagi wrote:I'll do a lot of a "I told you so" what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 982020691

See, its not just me. what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 1738625812 
Lol.
But you know what would be so cool for NH to become canon?
If Naruto just does more than an hand hold, and more than a kiss...
what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 3 3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:36 am

I was thinking about something like that. After the war, there still might be some issues which would need to be dealt with. Naruto and Hinata have been made Jonin after their great job on the battlefield.

These issues I mentioned before need some Shinobis of Jonin level and because of the loss during the war, teams of two are sent on missions and of course, Naruto and Hinata will have a mission... After a well done mission, they come back to Konoha and SWEET things just happen...

Sorry, that's only my imagination because only Kishi can make it canon the way he wants.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next