Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what can make Naruhina Cannon?

+23
RosettaMyst
SenpaiSamaSan
racefan1992
engetsu
uzzyman95
Irielo
CoolChels
funnyface
blackiechan35
GreatKungLao
Azuula
Fallere825
kagome1991
Zori
Yamasaki Akaiko
Strawberry
Twin Steps
eromreven
Aelita
ClassyLPS
Batokusanagi
Mustang
itachi75
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 Empty Re: what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Post by ClassyLPS Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:09 pm

^^^ That would be even better if the roles were switched (Hinata looking at Neji's name, and Naruto comin' in)
I really want a Naruto--->Hinata moment.
Plus, if it was Naruto looking at the name and Hinata grabs his hand, you're gonna see a lot of this:
"OMG SEE THAT BITCH ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS "MANLY" HAND. WTF LOL."
"LOOK AT NEJIS NAME WAT R U DOIN "
And so on.. You get my point.
But 'tis an awesome scenario. what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 704842727
ClassyLPS
ClassyLPS

Back to top Go down

what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 Empty Re: what can make Naruhina Cannon?

Post by Fallere825 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:25 pm

ClassyLPS wrote:^^^ That would be even better if the roles were switched (Hinata looking at Neji's name, and Naruto comin' in)
I really want a Naruto--->Hinata moment.
Plus, if it was Naruto looking at the name and Hinata grabs his hand, you're gonna see a lot of this:
"OMG SEE THAT BITCH ONLY CARES ABOUT HIS "MANLY" HAND. WTF LOL."
"LOOK AT NEJIS NAME WAT R U DOIN "
And so on.. You get my point.
But 'tis an awesome scenario. what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 704842727

Thanks :D...and you're right on both accounts lol. It would be nice to see Naruto making the first move and of course i believe our friends (even if Naruto and Hinata went and got the papers signed for everyone to see) would still find something to say against it -__-.
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 pm

I don't care how it will become cannon but one thing I do recommend from this is that I don't want naruhina to become cannon in some any old way, I want it, and I'm sure kishi will do it in such a unique/never-done way. ^_^
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm

I definitely would like to see first of all a picture of Naruto's face with all NaruHina moments from the manga as the background's flashbacks. At some very special moment such kind of frame will perfectly fit for him before he finally says those very four words, that all of us, Milky Way galaxy and all shinobi from Naruto universe have waited for so long "Hinata, I love you".

I just hope it will be done as perfect as it's possible for Naruto's character.

Maybe I would ask too much, but it will be cool to have a chapter called "Naruto's Confession", where Kishimoto will make everything clear. Maybe even show how Naruto grew up from crush on Sakura to realization, that love is something that he actually has for Hinata and always had. The real, true and pure love just for one girl, that always have been by his side, always there only for him (here goes flashbacks) to cheer him, to support him, to love him. And then Kishimoto will finally reveal Naruto's face from this moment
SPOILER:
Where we will his face in a first frame and then just exactly the same face in a present time in second frame, where he standing in front of Hinata, not by his back to her. And after we went through Naruto's memories together with him, he finally stands face to face with Hinata and saying "Hinata... I love you", then very passionate hug and kiss.

I just want it to be so good, that even if Madara saw this, he went into tears of happiness.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 pm

At this point, it could be something as little as blush when someone Hinata's name. It doesn't necessarily have to be a love confession or anything, but it just has to show Naruto reciprocating her feelings, in my opinion.

Hm, I think it'd be cute if he told her how he felt at the place where she fainted after seeing him for the first time in Part II. I could vision him holding her hand and looking into her eyes and saying "It's always been you, Hinata." I think where the proud failure speech is also a nice place, but that is also where Team 7 first formed, so I kind if want then to have a special spot. I was also going to add the exit gates of Konoha since that's where she saw him off, but that's Sakura and Sasuke's place, so y'know. :P
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:27 am

A simple "I love her" from Naruto thinking in his mind Is more than enough to Kill the walkers And make NH canon scene a conformation from naruto is all it needs.HE doesn't even need to say it to her..Of course That "thinking requires alot more moments(like naruto Showing much more care for her,remembers Ch 437,smiles......Stuffs like that)
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:32 pm

^ I definitely want it to be a very nice moment, as perfect as it can get. I would like to see Naruto initiate it. I would also love to see a kiss between the two of them. I think it would be special if there were some sort of flashbacks with them in the past and of course saying those exact same words to her she told him "I love you" .
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Naruto answering Hinata's confession with a ...
" I love you so much baby, you all my baby, nananna love you.oooo baby!!"
Kidding what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 1287005144 . Just a answer to Hinata's confession and maybe if we get some fanservice... A kissy kiss.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:11 pm

funnyface wrote:A simple "I love her" from Naruto thinking in his mind Is more than enough to Kill the walkers And make NH canon scene a conformation from naruto is all it needs.HE doesn't even need to say it to her..Of course That "thinking requires alot more moments(like naruto Showing much more care for her,remembers Ch 437,smiles......Stuffs like that)

I agree. the confirmation has to come clearly from Naruto.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:36 pm

You know, I just was thinking, that it will be amazing to happen like this.

1. Flashbacks with most important NaruHina moments from Naruto, while they are stand in from of each other.

2. After that goes flashback from Naruto with Kushina's words "Find someone like your mother".

3. After this Naruto is thinking "Mom, now I understand what you've meant by that. Hinata really has the best from you and recently I understood one thing clearly..."

4. After "..." in his mind he pronounce "I love you". You know, like these words are continuation of his thoughts.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by uzzyman95 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:49 pm

Honestly imo what would make NaruHina cannon would be a confirmation of Naruto's feelings for Hinata! That's all that's left at this point. If Naruto says "I love you, Hinata" or "I have feelings for you Hinata!" or anything of the sort, boom endgame, finito, we're done!
uzzyman95

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:33 pm

uzzyman95 wrote:Honestly imo what would make NaruHina cannon would be a confirmation of Naruto's feelings for Hinata! That's all that's left at this point. If Naruto says "I love you, Hinata" or "I have feelings for you Hinata!" or anything of the sort, boom endgame, finito, we're done!

I don't think we're too far off, but trying to be psychic will only lead to disappointment, we're still a ways off to the end of the final battle, there is still one last enemy and that is Jin Obito, Madara has all but basically given up on his plans now, so it would be 2 jins vs 1
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:55 am

I see that a lot of people just want to hear simple response from Naruto to Hinata.

Then I would like to ask you, when would you like it to happen? During or after war?

I think that making it during the war will be good. Like if Naruto was thinking, that there is a possibility of bad end to all this, then he would like to tell her "I love you" before it's too late, just like it did Hinata in 437.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:02 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I see that a lot of people just want to hear simple response from Naruto to Hinata.

Then I would like to ask you, when would you like it to happen? During or after war?

I think that making it during the war will be good. Like if Naruto was thinking, that there is a possibility of bad end to all this, then he would like to tell her "I love you" before it's too late, just like it did Hinata in 437.

I would prefer during the war as well. Some think it would be inappropriate but the holding hand happened during the war on the front line of the battlefield although Hinata's expectations were after the war. That could happen this way too, why not?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 am

Irielo wrote:
GreatKungLao wrote:I see that a lot of people just want to hear simple response from Naruto to Hinata.

I would prefer during the war as well. Some think it would be inappropriate but the holding hand happened during the war on the front line of the battlefield although Hinata's expectations were after the war. That could happen this way too, why not?
And this is will be an excellent opportunity for Kishimoto to bring new power-up for Naruto, tranfosrming him into Rikudo. As Hashirama and Tobirama pointed in chapter "A Clan Possessed By Evil" it is love, that makes shinobi stronger, than anything else. Naruto is always getting stronger, when his friends are around, but what will happen, when he finally realizes his love to Hinata and then she be in danger? It will be like going straight to 6 tails, but in a better way - to go to Rikudo mode, which means to his very maximum power. And this is will be one more moment, when Hinata made Naruto stronger, than before. God, please, make this happen. I'm counting on you, Masashi Kishimoto-san!
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:18 am

GreatKungLao wrote:And this is will be an excellent opportunity for Kishimoto to bring new power-up for Naruto, tranfosrming him into Rikudo. As Hashirama and Tobirama pointed in chapter "A Clan Possessed By Evil" it is love, that makes shinobi stronger, than anything else. Naruto is always getting stronger, when his friends are around, but what will happen, when he finally realizes his love to Hinata and then she be in danger? It will be like going straight to 6 tails, but in a better way - to go to Rikudo mode, which means to his very maximum power. And this is will be one more moment, when Hinata made Naruto stronger, than before. God, please, make this happen. I'm counting on you, Masashi Kishimoto-san!

That's a very interesting theory. And this scenario is too good as well. But sometimes great expectations can lead to great disappointment. Nevertheless, I would also like something like that to happen.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 am

I think we would all like this or something like it to happen. Only time will tell.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:21 pm

^^ i agree and i like that...but it would be have to be very serious because Naruto in the worst of situations usually remains optimistic, and even more so now i think after the recent confidence boost from Hinata and everyone.

I think i'd like to see it post war because in that scenario its a case where there aren't any distractions and Naruto got up in the morning with the clear intentions of returning Hinata's feelings
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatKungLao Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 am

I've come with this today. It's pretty simple, yet it would become the very well proof of that NaruHina became canon.

Let's imagine, that Shonen Jump is taking interview with Masashi Kishimoto.

Interviewer: *holds Naruto volume 64 in his hands* Kishimoto-san, does this mean, that Naruto and Hinata became officially together as a couple?

Kishimoto: Yes.

Internet explodes. People all around the world start shooting fireworks. Every president of every country are officially making this day as a output.
GreatKungLao
GreatKungLao

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:59 am

GreatKungLao wrote:I've come with this today. It's pretty simple, yet it would become the very well proof of that NaruHina became canon.

Let's imagine, that Shonen Jump is taking interview with Masashi Kishimoto.

Interviewer: *holds Naruto volume 64 in his hands* Kishimoto-san, does this mean, that Naruto and Hinata became officially together as a couple?

Kishimoto: Yes.

Internet explodes. People all around the world start shooting fireworks. Every president of every country are officially making this day as a output.

Yeah, as if he would give us an answer that straight.

If we were to get anything it would be this...

what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 1369574358567
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 am

^

Pretty much this. Kishi isn't going to cave that easily.

Unless he just wants to get it over with.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Zori Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:10 am

I want him to do an interview after he confirms it in the manga.
Because i would love to see what bogus reasons NS would come up with as to why NS should have been canon and why NH should had become a fanon.

Like, maybe kishimoto could confirm some NH theories or whatever.

Interiewer: Was NH intended from the beginning?
Kishimoto: Yes, it was. I always pictured Hinata and Naruto just because how much they mirror eachother and Hinata reminds of Naruto in a way.

(Okay, maybe he won't say that Lol)

After NH's canon and confirmed canoness by kishimoto. Just because i want to and i want to rub it in NS face. I will make an account on heavenxearth
"What was that Ns, I can't hear you! Canon what? Canon who?"what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 982020691
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

Post by engetsu Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 am

Zori wrote:I want him to do an interview after he confirms it in the manga.
Because i would love to see what bogus reasons NS would come up with as to why NS should have been canon and why NH should had become a fanon.

Like, maybe kishimoto could confirm some NH theories or whatever.

Interiewer: Was NH intended from the beginning?
Kishimoto: Yes, it was. I always pictured Hinata and Naruto just because how much they mirror eachother and Hinata reminds of Naruto in a way.

(Okay, maybe he won't say that Lol)

After NH's canon and confirmed canoness by kishimoto. Just because i want to and i want to rub it in NS face. I will make an account on heavenxearth
"What was that Ns, I can't hear you! Canon what? Canon who?"what can make Naruhina Cannon? - Page 2 982020691

One of the all time favorite arguments against NH, has been and will always be, "NH is just fanservice!". If NH ever does get confirmed, you can expect some serious kicking and screaming the words "fanservice!". There will be claims that a certain other pairing was the intended pairing but Kishi was forced to change it by his superiors to sell mangas or something like that.

We all know this isn't true, Hinata's first ever concept art showed her with the Uzumaki symbol as a necklace. It obviously didn't come out of nowhere.

Note to mods, I was careful to not name any fanbase. I could be talking about ANYONE here ; )
engetsu
engetsu

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 am

"fanservice"......

Atleast it is "fanservice" that most of us in the real world would love to see.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by SenpaiSamaSan Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:39 am

If Hinata wasn't a key player in Naruto's development and her scenes weren't intrinsically tied to major moments in the plot then all her scenes would be a sort of fanservice. That is not the case however.
SenpaiSamaSan
SenpaiSamaSan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next