Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NH] F o r e v e r by xfuutonrasenshuriken

5 posters

Go down

[NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken Empty [NH] F o r e v e r by xfuutonrasenshuriken

Post by Strawberry Wed May 08, 2013 4:33 pm

I just remembered how the anime is on fillers (ugh) and it will take time for the "It's all in your eyes" NaruHina moment. And it sort of got me desperate to finally see it animated! Dx But then I remembered this awesome MMV I saw long ago, and I re-watched it. It calmed me down so I wanted to share it with you guys. ^.^ It's short but incredibly cute, I love the effects, the song, it's perfect! Here it is! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did and still do. <3

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WZZ2m24MpE
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

[NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken Empty Re: [NH] F o r e v e r by xfuutonrasenshuriken

Post by Zori Thu May 09, 2013 5:56 pm

I loved it! [NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken 916882880
Please be sure to edit this and give credit to the orginal creator, if you dont the result is your thread getting deleted.
Zori
Zori

Back to top Go down

[NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken Empty Re: [NH] F o r e v e r by xfuutonrasenshuriken

Post by NekoKimio Thu May 09, 2013 6:40 pm

I like the effects a lot. So many feelings...ksglksajgaskl
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu May 09, 2013 6:53 pm

-Apocalypse- wrote:I loved it! [NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken 916882880
Please be sure to edit this and give credit to the orginal creator, if you dont the result is your thread getting deleted.

No need to edit it, I've already credited the original creator's YouTube username in the thread's title and posted a direct link to the video on their channel. ;) Glad you liked it as much as I did. <3
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Fri May 10, 2013 6:28 am

So beautiful [NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken 789588777
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:23 am

Strawberry wrote:I just remembered how the anime is on fillers (ugh) and it will take time for the "It's all in your eyes" NaruHina moment. And it sort of got me desperate to finally see it animated! Dx But then I remembered this awesome MMV I saw long ago, and I re-watched it. It calmed me down so I wanted to share it with you guys. ^.^ It's short but incredibly cute, I love the effects, the song, it's perfect! Here it is! Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did and still do. <3

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WZZ2m24MpE
[NH] F o r e v e r  by xfuutonrasenshuriken 2257489412 forever for hinata... please kishi... make her happy..
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum