Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained?

+4
eromreven
Yuri
Azuula
Strawberry
8 posters

Go down

How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained? Empty How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained?

Post by Strawberry Thu May 02, 2013 5:24 am

Ok, so we know there has to be some sort of combination of Senju and Uchiha DNA, but that doesn’t seem to be like the only requirement there is to get the Rinnegan. As we know, Madara has been the only one able to awaken it so far, but he didn’t get it as soon as he obtained Hashirama’s DNA. He got it years afterwards, when he was old and crippled.

Adding to that, there are also those who have also gotten Senju and Uchiha DNA, like Obito, but he still wasn’t able to awaken his own Rinnegan, so he implanted Madara’s on himself instead. There was also Danzo, who had Senju DNA and several Sharingans, but he didn’t get the Rinnegan either.

So my question is, what other requirements do you think there are for someone to get the Rinnegan? I was going to say, maybe just regular MS isn’t enough, maybe they need EMS plus Senju DNA, but Madara had both, and he still didn’t get it until years later.

Any ideas?
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained? Empty Re: How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained?

Post by Azuula Fri May 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Idk actually, I thought that was the only way.
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained? Empty Re: How exactly is the Rinnegan obtained?

Post by Yuri Sat May 04, 2013 12:22 am

I also thought that was the only way O.O Perhaps it's because they powers are not balanced out? Like you need exactly 50% Senju and 50% Uchiha to acquire it an Madara only reached that point until many of years after.
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat May 04, 2013 11:01 am

^That could be it. o: I also thought the same before, but after it was revealed when Madara got it, it seemed like something was missing.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Sun May 05, 2013 2:24 am

The Sharingan needs to be activated by the user when they are faced with a difficult circumstance or placed under emotional stress, right? Then it evolves to the mangekyou when one really feels the death of someone really close. You can trade eyes with your brother, "an act of love", to make it even stronger, and combining the eyes.

So you've got the EMS and you're getting old. Your best friend tried (and nearly succeeded in trying)to kill you, your clan and your village abandoned you.

You're probably feeling so much pain, both emotional and physical. And it just so happens, you've gotten a hold of your friend's super dna and you can augment it with your own super dna.

eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Mon May 06, 2013 7:53 am

That is actually a great theory. Sharingan evolves and becomes stronger after some sort of loss or emotional distress. It wouldn't be far-fetched that the same has to happen for the Rinnegan, but of course, along with the combination of both Uchiha and Senju DNA.

My MadaHashi fangirl is screaming Madara got his Rinnegan after a huge lost: Hashi's death.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Mon May 06, 2013 7:59 am

Omg, I'm getting goosegumps just thinking about it! HashiMada forever~
Yuri
Yuri

Back to top Go down

Post by itachi75 Mon May 06, 2013 1:40 pm

there have only been 2 rinnegans.
the so6p and madara.
-
the sage had it because he is teh god of all shinobi so that one is obvious.
-
but for madara he said he awoke it just before his death, so it seem to be a rather complicated jutsu.
-
what do we know?
-
the sharingan is obtained when experiences intense loss. (tobirama)
-
it is possible you need both senju and uchiha dna, but that only seems to be the frist step if a step at all.
-
my theory is.
1. have senju and uchiha dna.
2. have a pursuit of peace.
-
madara before he died imagined eye of the moon plan which is a "peace"
-
this was the sage goal peace. the rinnegan must be activated by a desperate need for peace. just like the sharingan is when you lose love, the rinnegan must occur when one establishes a plan for peace, with the combination of the two brothers power(senju and Uchiha)
-
however there has to be a third element, because tobi accepted this as well and has both senju and uchiha dna.
-
the third element is simple. after the first two steps one must posses immense knowledge. both Madara and the Sage had years of knowledge and experience. with the lack of experience the rinnegan cannot be awaken.
-
these are just my thoughts so please no flaming
itachi75

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm

^ Don't worry about flaming, we're a friendly community so far, and there are also us ANBU to take care of such comments if they appear. ;) Anyways, I also like your theory, and all the possibilities presented so far. Something I hadn't taken into consideration is how the Sage got it, and I like how you made a connection between the Sage and Madara to make your theory. So kudos!
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu May 16, 2013 1:41 am

Well the best way to gain the Rinnegan is for an Uchiha to have the EMS and to have Senju DNA implanted into them.

also the other way is to have them implanted into you, like Nagato did when either Madara or Obito put them in him.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Thu May 16, 2013 7:31 am

^Yes, we've already established there needs to be some sort of combination with Uchiha + Senju DNA. But the question is, what else could be needed, since Madara had both for a long time and didn't get the Rinnegan until he was on his death bed.
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu May 30, 2013 12:26 pm

Actually I think there is a third element needed to obtain the Rinnegan - Uzumaki DNA. Just a theory of mine but the Sage of Six Paths had a third child who would become the Uzumaki ancestor. So what did the Uzumaki inherit? The Bijuu which explains why Mito, Kushina, and Naruto made 'Perfect Hosts'.

What I think what happened is that Hashirama knew about Juubi and was afraid that Madara was going to try and recreate it. So Hashirama and Mito approached the Uzumaki and convinced them to give up the Bijuu and to hand them over to the other villages to keep them from being easily captured.

Madara read the Uchiha Tablet which validated Hashirama's fears. Madara knew there had to be a third element in gaining the Rinnegan. This happened when he was manipulating a young Nagato and discovered the Uzumaki DNA were the final piece of the puzzle.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 am

Strawberry wrote:^Yes, we've already established there needs to be some sort of combination with Uchiha + Senju DNA. But the question is, what else could be needed, since Madara had both for a long time and didn't get the Rinnegan until he was on his death bed.
Remember this is anime, we dont need a reason to give it to anyone,
kishi can give naruto or hinata them and explain later... he does have author powers.
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry Sat May 17, 2014 7:46 am

Decided to re-open this thread to say: mystery solved!
Spoiler:

It was never about Senju + Uchiha DNA, it was about Ashura and Indra's chakra being mixed and bringing out the Sage's own chakra. Yes, this definitely makes sense and I am glad we got it cleared up. ^.^
Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum