Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina Wedding: Was Hinata pregnant when she and Naruto Married?

2 posters

Go down

NaruHina Wedding: Was Hinata pregnant when she and Naruto Married? Empty NaruHina Wedding: Was Hinata pregnant when she and Naruto Married?

Post by RickV Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello Everyone! Hehehehh I'm RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Yeah... some of you may remember me, others may not, anyways.. it's been a long time, since I was around here.... but you know how things work... been busy and so, well anyways... I assume Everyone here has seen the latests Naruto Shippuden Episosdes, what with Sasuke Shinden, Shikamaru Hidden, and Now Konohagakure no hidden: A perfect day for a wedding, well the thing is that the light novel that is centered around Naruto and Hinata's wedding, yes is been animated and so, but recently a question popped into my mind that, to be honest passed through my mind without thinking about it before, but well in Naruto Shippuden episode 484 We can see a brief moment of Naruto and Hinata working together to protect the village and so, but suddenly in the defense and so, Hinata kinda collapses forward suddenly and Naruto Helps her supporting her, I mean, to ask why?? and Naruto was surprised that she was there, well, to be honest it was suprising the collapse and so, so I was wondering Was Hinata Pregnant with Naruto's child in that moment?? I mean, Did Naruto and Hinata marry while Hinata was pregnant??? To be honest I am curious because, somehow the time intervals don't add up to me or so I think... Was just curious to be honest, can someone answer these questions and lift my doubts, somehow? And well if she really was, well Naruto my man, that was fast... and Hinata... wow really couldn't even wait for the wedding ahahahahaha... but talking seriously ep 484 was before or after the last? because well the wedding was obviously after the last incident, but *grunt* I mean I messed up timelines too so help with that regard too please?
RickV
RickV

Back to top Go down

NaruHina Wedding: Was Hinata pregnant when she and Naruto Married? Empty Re: NaruHina Wedding: Was Hinata pregnant when she and Naruto Married?

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:14 am

Leaving aside the obvious silly question, Naruto Shippuden ep 500 23 march 2017 will be Naruto and Hinata wedding finally been animated....man it's been so long.. and a perfect ending for Naruto in my personal opinion... tell me guys what you think about that?.... Yeah in the Last we saw how it looked in manga version, but now in anime Version what are your thoughts about this? *smile* 'cause I assure you guys I'm so happy I burst to tears every time *grin*
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down