Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

+31
Rasengan671
VJ87G
Haru Glory
blackiechan35
Fallere825
lily567
ClassyLPS
mangafreakyay
GreatKungLao
funnyface
CoolChels
Irielo
kagome1991
Aelita
Zori
Yamasaki Akaiko
Batokusanagi
Mustang
eagleeye4042
eromreven
Strawberry
TinaBeanz
Azuula
DerelictV
The Merchant
Darkhope
dovey
Twin Steps
SID~
NekoKimio
Yuri
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite NaruHina moment(s)

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:33 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:Speaking of 437, something I hadn't payed much attention to is that when Naruto went 6 tails there was this. Naruto seems to get distracted by looking at Hinata in the floor. Then the seal activates, he breaks it and the first thing he does is to blow Pain away and he himself jumps away from Hinata's body. Even in that state Naruto subconsciously made sure to not harm Hinata.

That is so..just wow! Then the way Naruto growls at Pain and you can still see the anger in his eyes even when he's in that state.
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:42 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:
Batokusanagi wrote:Speaking of 437, something I hadn't payed much attention to is that when Naruto went 6 tails there was this. Naruto seems to get distracted by looking at Hinata in the floor. Then the seal activates, he breaks it and the first thing he does is to blow Pain away and he himself jumps away from Hinata's body. Even in that state Naruto subconsciously made sure to not harm Hinata.

That is so..just wow! Then the way Naruto growls at Pain and you can still see the anger in his eyes even when he's in that state.  
Yeah, he was roaring at Pain, but when he noticed Hinata he went quiet.
I forgot to mention that Sakura confirms that in that state Naruto will attack anyone. Reminds me of the Hulk; attacks everyone and everything, but doesn't lay a finger on Betty, the girl he loves.
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:09 pm

I adore all of their interactions, so it's hard to choose.

Although, if I had to choose, it would be these:

Now it's time to stand with me, Naruto-Kun.:

Don't get down on yourself!:

A little NaruHina Teamwork:
blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by blackiechan35 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:24 pm

Batokusanagi wrote:
blackiechan35 wrote:

Yeah, he was roaring at Pain, but when he noticed Hinata he went quiet.
I forgot to mention that Sakura confirms that in that state Naruto will attack anyone. Reminds me of the Hulk; attacks everyone and everything, but doesn't lay a finger on Betty, the girl he loves.

I think that speaks worlds about their relationship and his feelings. Plus, I remember Katsuya telling Inoichi, Shiho, Ino and Choji about how it was Hinata and that she fell while trying to protect Naruto, not being attacked; then Shikamaru says "So that was the trigger..." Makes me wonder if he knows something.

Then I remember a Byakugan user saying it seemed like Naruto was chasing Pain, almost as if he was trying to subconsciously get him as far away from her and the village as possible.

Something else I love is how Hinata never sees him any differently even after seeing him go on the rampage, she's not scared to be around him and she's not afraid of him losing control or the fox's power -- like when she sees him in Kyuubi Mode for the first time and when he transfers his chakra to her.

blackiechan35

Back to top Go down

Post by Batokusanagi Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:35 pm

blackiechan35 wrote:I think that speaks worlds about their relationship and his feelings. Plus, I remember Katsuya telling Inoichi, Shiho, Ino and Choji about how it was Hinata and that she  fell while trying to protect Naruto, not being attacked; then Shikamaru says "So that was the trigger..." Makes me wonder if he knows something.

Then I remember a Byakugan user saying it seemed like Naruto was chasing Pain, almost as if he was trying to subconsciously get him as far away from her and the village as possible.

Something else I love is how Hinata never sees him any differently even after seeing him go on the rampage, she's not scared to be around him and she's not afraid of him losing control or the fox's power -- like when she sees him in Kyuubi Mode for the first time and when he transfers his chakra to her.
Yeah, they were very casual about it. If anything, they at least gotta know that Naruto does care about Hinata a lot because no one asked if there was maybe another reason or why didn't it happen before, Pain having destroyed the village and all. And to see in how much pain Naruto was shows just how much it hurt and angered him see Hinata get hurt.

Hinata never saw him differently because of the fox, even when the rest of the village shunned him. She loves for who he is. Indeed a lovely thing <3
Batokusanagi
Batokusanagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:07 am

Batokusanagi wrote:
blackiechan35 wrote:I think that speaks worlds about their relationship and his feelings. Plus, I remember Katsuya telling Inoichi, Shiho, Ino and Choji about how it was Hinata and that she  fell while trying to protect Naruto, not being attacked; then Shikamaru says "So that was the trigger..." Makes me wonder if he knows something.

Yeah, they were very casual about it. If anything, they at least gotta know that Naruto does care about Hinata a lot because no one asked if there was maybe another reason or why didn't it happen before, Pain having destroyed the village and all. And to see in how much pain Naruto was shows just how much it hurt and angered  him see Hinata get hurt.

Hinata never saw him differently because of the fox, even when the rest of the village shunned him. She loves for who he is. Indeed a lovely thing <3

Kurama probably helped Naruto not to hurt Hinata when he went on 6 tails mode. I think Kurama likes Hinata. In fact we had a very interesting discussion about that in the topic: "NaruHina and Kurama"
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by CoolChels Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Naruto would never want to hurt Hinata. She means so much to him. Hinata no matter what will always be there for Naruto and will always love him regardless of anything that may take place. I'm pretty sure that Karuma he does.
CoolChels
CoolChels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:30 pm

The head-but in the hospital my friends. It's all about the head-but.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallere825 Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:41 pm

LC Nuke wrote:The head-but in the hospital my friends. It's all about the head-but.
headbutt of love Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 3 2035981432....It's the best kind
Fallere825
Fallere825

Back to top Go down

Post by Haru Glory Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:23 pm

All the Naruhina moments were my favorites. The development that those two have gone through together was just amazing.
Haru Glory
Haru Glory

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 pm

J Ken wrote:All the Naruhina moments were my favorites. The development that those two have gone through together was just amazing.
I don't know what is wrong with this fellow's member answer. He has the right to like equally all NaruHina moments and he does not deserve a -1R because of that... I find it personally weird to judge someone negatively because of that and I give him a +1R. And I don't care if that does not please everybody here: you can give me one more -1R... lol.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by VJ87G Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:02 pm

Naruto chap 615. That's one of my fav. NaruHina moments.
VJ87G
VJ87G

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasengan671 Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:18 am

I think most would agree the "It's all in your eyes" moment and the hand holds were the best so far.

But one of my favorites was Naruto vs Kiba at the chunin exams. And how she kept saying how amazing Naruto was and watching as everyone was like "Naruto really grew up on us." She felt so proud of him and she looked happy to see everyone else acknowledging his strength.

And even though it's non-cannon, I like when Hinata and Naruto headbutted in the hospital. She got deep red in the face and spazzed when he touched her forehead, lol. So great...
Rasengan671
Rasengan671

Back to top Go down

Post by IIRUNEII Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:10 pm

ɢɨɳ ★ wrote:Tell us about your favourite NaruHina moment(s)

Mine were definitely these ones:

1. It's all in your eyes/you can see it in his eyes Favourite NaruHina moment(s) - Page 3 3811092755

2. THE big moment in chapter 615!! <3

3. Proud Failure *cries*

4. The confession and the whole Naruto vs. Pain fight.
NEW! 647 hinata being multiple panels 4th4w1n
IIRUNEII
IIRUNEII

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami1211 Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:10 pm

I always cries during the Hinata s Vs Neji match and Naruto cheering.

Neji notices that every time Naruto cheers, Hinata become like another person.
Yagami1211
Yagami1211

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:17 am

The confession is one of my favourite scenes throughout the whole series. I've always wanted Hinata to stand up for herself and become more brave. I always felt that deep within Hinata was a very brave lady. The confession was such a satisfying scene to watch. She tried to protect Naruto with all her strength and she wasn't even afraid of dying. To me it showed that her love for Naruto comforted her and that her love was her strength to keep moving forward.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:27 am

chloboshoka wrote:The confession is one of my favourite scenes throughout the whole series. I've always wanted Hinata to stand up for herself and become more brave. I always felt that deep within Hinata was a very brave lady. The confession was such a satisfying scene to watch. She tried to protect Naruto with all her strength and she wasn't even afraid of dying. To me it showed that her love for Naruto comforted her and that her love was her strength to keep moving forward.

If always said this about Hinata: "under that shy and quiet extierior beats the heart of a women."
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3