Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina story ideas

5 posters

Go down

NaruHina story ideas Empty NaruHina story ideas

Post by The Merchant Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:20 am

I thought it might be a good idea to have a general thread for this sort of thing.

Have you thought up a good plot for a NaruHina tale, but wanted input from other fans before you started working on it? Maybe you have the first half of the story outlined, but you have no idea how you should wrap things up and finish it? Or maybe you've thought of a plot that you're sure would make a great story, but you don't have the time or confidence to do it yourself?

Feel free to share anything like that in this thread.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

NaruHina story ideas Empty Re: NaruHina story ideas

Post by NekoKimio Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:24 am

Just a good in-character 'M' fanfic. There are really none out there.
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 am

NNGHN I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS.

I used to write a lot, but somewhere in high school I completely lost the ability to start a story. I have the idea, but when I sit down to execute it, I'm at a complete loss. I think too much, and usually am too detail oriented now that I can't just do it without trying to be a perfectionist.. which is why, like a typical high school student I was in 08, I wrote short and to the point heavily metaphoric poetry (that ended up getting me in to an advanced English I eventually dropped because I wasn't doing any of my homework because why am I even writing about this)

Anyway,
Soon, soon. You will see all my ideas. I'll probably post them within the day.

A good in character M fanfic? YOU MAKE ME WANT TO TRY.
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:00 am

TRY IT, no pressure.

But actually you should be pressured because I'm picky. NaruHina story ideas 1442966422
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:02 am

HUFFHUFF will senpai notice my work NaruHina story ideas 3516892631
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:38 am

Hm. I've been thinking up a plot for an M-rated story, and I've already got a pretty good idea for how I want it to develop and end, but I'm not sure how I ought to handle the smut sections of the story.

On one hand, I think skipping straight over those scenes would kind of ruin the pacing of the story; on the other hand, I've never tried writing a scene like that before. Really unsure how I'll end up handling it.
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by DerelictV Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:44 am

You should try, sometimes it'll just come because it'll just come haha

I'd love to read what you write, so if you have time, you should really try ^^
I'd be willing to give constructive criticism if needed/wanted to help
DerelictV
DerelictV

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:18 pm

I can think of one... maybe two good in-character NaruHina fanfictions rated M. Which is bad, because all I do is read fanfiction for fun. Hmm. Me, personally, I'd like to see one where Minato is alive and Jiraiya/Sarutobi are the sacrifice to seal Kurama into Naruto. I'm thinking that the whole Cloud/Hyuuga incident would have turned out differently. Because things changed, Hinata is a bit more like the RTN Hinata while Naruto is a bit more calmer. Minato grooms Itachi into a potential Hokage candidate while quelling the rumors that led to the eventual attempted coup. Thus, Sasuke is alive, has a brother to look up to instead of chasing after.

Some other things:

Minato goes on a string of dates after a while, trying to love again.
Kurama becomes a good guy earlier due to Naruto being a bit less hotheaded and more respectful.
Sakura gets some focus and still remains the glue that holds team 7 together while taking a few levels of badass that she never seems to get.
An eventual Pein/Nagato fight with Minato.
Minato having sage mode because come on that would rock.

Hmm. I want to write this now.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by NekoKimio Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 pm

I would like a 'firsts' story.

Like first hug, first time to hold hands, first kiss, first etc. Those get me right in the heart and I just akglasgjsdalk
NekoKimio
NekoKimio

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 pm

1st Date, 1st Real Date, 1st I love you, 1st time, 1st fight, 1st breakup, 1st apologies, 1st (and Last) marriage, 1st kid, 1st grandkid... and 1st to go.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by The Merchant Wed May 01, 2013 10:22 am

DerelictV wrote:You should try, sometimes it'll just come because it'll just come haha

I'd love to read what you write, so if you have time, you should really try ^^
I'd be willing to give constructive criticism if needed/wanted to help

Yeah, I'll try and see what I can get done. It'll be a pretty big challenge, though, considering that the story is told pretty much entirely from Hinata's point of view, and focuses a lot on her feelings/desires etc. Having someone to help keep me from screwing up would be really nice. Fortunately (for me, at least) there wouldn't be any smut I'd have to worry about until the story is a few chapters in.

eromreven wrote:I can think of one... maybe two good in-character NaruHina fanfictions rated M. Which is bad, because all I do is read fanfiction for fun. Hmm. Me, personally, I'd like to see one where Minato is alive and Jiraiya/Sarutobi are the sacrifice to seal Kurama into Naruto. I'm thinking that the whole Cloud/Hyuuga incident would have turned out differently. Because things changed, Hinata is a bit more like the RTN Hinata while Naruto is a bit more calmer. Minato grooms Itachi into a potential Hokage candidate while quelling the rumors that led to the eventual attempted coup. Thus, Sasuke is alive, has a brother to look up to instead of chasing after.

Some other things:

Minato goes on a string of dates after a while, trying to love again.
Kurama becomes a good guy earlier due to Naruto being a bit less hotheaded and more respectful.
Sakura gets some focus and still remains the glue that holds team 7 together while taking a few levels of badass that she never seems to get.
An eventual Pein/Nagato fight with Minato.
Minato having sage mode because come on that would rock.

Hmm. I want to write this now.

Sounds interesting. Would this be more of a Minato-centric story though?
The Merchant
The Merchant

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed May 01, 2013 10:40 am

I'm thinking it'd be more of a father-son story. Think Dragon Ball Z before it sucked, where Goku was the hero but Gohan slowly became one as well, even eventually surpassing his own father.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Graeystone Thu May 30, 2013 4:14 am

Some of my NaruHina Plot Bunnies that I dropped-
1) Everyone has a 'Dark Side' and Hinata is no exception. Hers comes out during her fight against Deva Pain. . .except there is something seriously wrong with Hinata's Dark Side - Orochimaru's Cursed Seal. How did Hinata get the seal? How was it hidden from everyone? Why is hers different from others in that she can't turn back to normal?

2) Love on the Run - Naruto wants to talk to Hinata about her confession. Hinata wants the same thing. However the Hokage(Kakashi instead of Danzo) says its a bad idea for them to be together because of Naruto's lack of self-control of the Fox. Naruto has enough and leaves Kohona with Hinata. However Naruto's actions will cause the Ninja System to end not with bang but with a fading whimper.

3) Ever notice how Kabuto picked up some of Naruto's traits like his Nindo? With what was revealed in the manga about Kabuto its not surprising. Now Kabuto will force Hinata and Naruto to run through deadly mazes just to see how deep their love for one another goes.
Graeystone
Graeystone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down