Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ )

5 posters

Go down

*Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) Empty *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ )

Post by Cosmic Loli Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:41 am

Hi! So i've been following "Thearuhinaforum" blog in Tumblr for a few weeks ago, but I didn't knew it was an actual forum! *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 1159815451 silly me lol. Now I saw the post of the NaruHina month! and I really really would like to participate in it even when I had never been in an experience like that before, it would be awesome! *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 789588777

Also it's my first time in a forum! I've been always waiting to join in but I was so scared  *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 2617627483 But now I'm here because this fandom is awesome, I mean, I'm happy to meet another NaruHina fans because they are so kind and my heart just go doki doki when I see people talking about this beautiful ship  *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 195309866

But I never had the opportunity to interact with anyone who likes NH because I was shy about it and I thought it would be creepy or weird to talk to anyone on internet because i'm a stranger and they would be like rejecting me or something D: so i've been fangirling about NH for seven years on my own  *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 2801306734

but no! Now I think that if we share an otp, we could easily be friends! So take care of me, please   *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 896817731  

Sorry If my english isn't the best  *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 713970279 , I'm from México so my mother language is spanish  *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 2835597988  

I hope we can be good friends!  *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 421794196
Cosmic Loli
Cosmic Loli

Back to top Go down

*Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) Empty Re: *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ )

Post by Azuula Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 am

Of-course we can be friends! This is a family-like forum where the staff members try their best to keep it safe and wonderful for everyone! So if you have any problems just contact one of the blue, pink, green or even red members, and they sure will help you out! Just a favor is that we recommend you read the rules which are here: https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t2-forum-rules

Just enjoy your stay and have fun! :)
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:24 am

Welcome! As Azuula said, we are a friendly and family-like community. We are glad that you've joined the forum. Feel comfortable and enjoy your stay!
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:10 pm

jejejjejejejajajajjjajaj .... Well I don't know about you.. but I'm crazy @.@ jeje joking.. well welcome to the family and yes no problem I know what you went through and to tell the truth One friend of mine in the university we always talked about Naruto but I was afraid to talk about pairings and well when 615 came well that's when I knew my fellow Naruto friend was a NaruHina shipper too :P so yeah nor problems there =D and well yes we can be friends =D
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmic Loli Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:03 am

Thank you so much to everyone! You're so kind *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 789588777
Cosmic Loli
Cosmic Loli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:20 am

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry. I was myself a shy person at first. XD Didn't even have the courage to make an "Introduce yourself" thread.

Anyway, relax and GO NH! *Hello everybody* 炎炎炎炎☆┣o(・ω・ ) 2865921181
Zoey
Zoey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum