Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<a class=

+21
endame
racefan1992
Aelita
Azuula
Orion
pingpong2411
Jagsboy09
Taushishi17
bricksquad88
Tennis_Ace
Naruto<3 Hinata
lily567
NaruHina <3
senjusana
Subaru
Mustang
Akarui-chan
Yamasaki Akaiko
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
Irielo
Supyloco
25 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

<a class= Empty <a class=

Post by Supyloco Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:12 am

NaruHina is close to being Canon. So when do you think will be the time to just call it?
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

<a class= Empty Re: <a class=

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:14 am

^In a few days my friend, in a few days...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 am

Irielo wrote:^In a few days my friend, in a few days...
I mention this, because of the recent trailer. It has a very pro-NaruHina bent. But I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:36 am

Supyloco wrote:
Irielo wrote:^In a few days my friend, in a few days...
I mention this, because of the recent trailer. It has a very pro-NaruHina bent. But I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

To be honest, I don't really care about the trailer for now. What matters is the way the pairings will be dealt with in the manga's epilogue, which would show what happened either through time-skip(s) or not. The thing is that I don't think the characters' romantic feelings will remain unanswered.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:29 am

hufff just a few more days my friend just a few more days.. 2 to be exact.. and the movie is just to fill a blank point that happens in the manga so just wait for it 2 more days and if I tell the truth I'M SO DAMN DESPERATE!!!!! I THINK I won't be able to sleep in these 2-3 days that are to come... zzzz... just a few more but we need to be patient huff.. huff... any thoughts??
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:31 pm

I thought it ended November 10th?
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:33 pm

I too thought so too... but mmm it is said that there will be a double release this week... so dunno we just need to wait and see if we truly do get a double release this week or only a normal release and next week is the final chapter... zzz...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Awesome
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:24 pm

Well, since this is the last time...

You should know that you are reading illegal releases of the manga. The illegal releases have come out before the official release for years. I started reading the manga in 2008 weekly and by that point the Naruto releases were always before the Japanese release.

The November 10th date is for when the last chapters (699 & 700) will be released in Japan officially (and Viz will publish their translation on November 10th in the USA). Because we always get it a few days before it comes out in Japan, we will read it all this week.

BTW, the same "the illegal scans come out before the official Japanese release" is true for many popular series. It's the series that aren't popular where official releases in Japan come out before the illegal scans. For instance, the Rock Lee manga isn't popular so we tend to get those scans months after the official Japanese release.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Ok that I didn't know Yamasaki.. I knew were reading unofficial releases but didn't know they came out before the official releases I thought we got them after the official releases mmm...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:26 pm

So how do you think it will end?
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Naruto as Hokage with Hinata by his side as his wife and a little Naruto look alike in Hinata's arms and tummy :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:58 pm

I hope it ends with a kiss
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:18 pm

I think chp 699 would be the fight with IT. and chp 700 would be a time skip of say 10 yearz. In which the Naruto has become a hokage and is with Hina. I dont think there would be any romance. <a class= 3516892631 because the content is much more than the pages(or maybe kishi will manage). Well we have movie to explain narutos choice. <a class= 695621841
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:28 pm

Well i think the first half of 699 will be a rush of events, then there will be the emotional reunion between Naruto and Hinata then we will get a slow down of events before the chapter's end.

the 700 will be the final confirmation we need to have to say NH is canon when we see Naruto as Hokage with Hinata as his wife and with their child.

but i will be patiently waiting for that day to come.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Subaru Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:29 pm

why do you think that chapter 700 would be a time skip (after movie events)??? was made an official statement about this?

I think the 700 chapter will precede the events of the film. Kishi will tell what happened to Tsunade, why Kakashi became Hokage, where Sasuke went and stuff. I doubt that we will see Naruto as the Hokage. After all, the trailer speaks of the beginning of a new era. Therefore, most likely, some questions remain open in the manga. What do you think?
Also I am afraid that we will not get a specific answer about NaruHina in the last chapters. Most likely it will be ambiguous hint at the end that NaruSaku interpret in their own way. I hope that I am wrong
Subaru
Subaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Akarui-chan Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:16 am

No statement about that. Well. I always thought 'naruto' would end with naruto as hokage. As age doesnt matter, since gaara(younger than naru) is a kazekage i thought after war naru would become. But now after seeing the trailer, kakashi as the hokage; the only option left is a time skip in the MANGA or in the movie ending.. <a class= 3725747089
Akarui-chan
Akarui-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:14 am

Just wait for tomorrow or day after.We would get 699 and 700 together.There have been speculations about the content of Chapter 700 being 6 years from the current situation.(Naruto will be aged 23).
I think Naruto should be shown as the Hokage by the end of the series since we have all been waiting for that moment.The series would be incomplete without it imo.Also with Hinata by his side(pregnant).I want to see Minato,Kushina,Neji and Jiraiya smiling from the heavens at Naruto.It would be an amazing ending. :)

Last edited by senjusana on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:24 am

well we will see, it is purely speculation at the moment, but i seriously doubt the validity of the specualtion.

we just need to wait for chapters 699 and 700, then we can see if we are going to party or not. but right now, until proven otherwise, there is no confirmation on what will happen in chapter 700
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:36 am

You guys mentioned that the movie was canon. So I don't see how a time skip would work.
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:41 pm

^Naruto is not the Hokage in "The Last."

Not much of a spoiler:

Mustang wrote:Well i think the first half of 699 will be a rush of events, then there will be the emotional reunion between Naruto and Hinata then we will get a slow down of events before the chapter's end.

If anything is rushed, it'll be whatever happens after the Team 7 stuff occurs that has to start the chapter. Kishimoto doesn't really rush Team 7 if he doesn't have to do so. He's much more willing to rush just about everything else compared to Team 7. I also mentioned this at a different place and I'll mention it here.

"The Last" has been worked on by part of the anime (not all of the anime so most of the anime creators were clueless as to the ending of the series; some were not) since 2012. Kishimoto knew while writing for the past 2 years that a movie involving Naruto's love life was going to be made (among other things). Quite a few of Kishimoto's writing decisions are making a lot of sense in hindsight as more info comes out about the movie.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Supyloco Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:33 pm

Makes sense
Supyloco
Supyloco

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Is that stuff with the NH kids real? Because it looks so freaking REAL!
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by NaruHina <3 Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Omg. This is just too good to be true. And the manga comes out tomorrow, yes?
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next