Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions

5 posters

Go down

naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions Empty naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions

Post by lily567 Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:44 pm

NARUTO CHAPTER 695 DISCUSSION AND 696 PREDICTIONS

naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559

It's out!
Date: 08/10
Title: Naruto and Sasuke (2)

it is out ppl
enjoy
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions

Post by zxcmdf Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:43 am

As expected, no one is dead and there might be pairings moment about to happen in the next coming chapters. naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions 2865921181

One more thing, the chapter seems to be cut, like it was purposely made for the last movie. Fishy. naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions 407453418
zxcmdf
zxcmdf

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 695 discussion and 696 predictions

Post by funnyface Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:36 am

It's a decent chapter i'd say . Though it would've worked better without those black crappy emotional filler flashback pages . Would've also liked a bit more of dialouge too. Other half and sasunoo clash was cool. Hope next chapter ll have more fights and also hope that too much of talk no jutsu won't ruin it.Don't expect any pairing confirmations though and if there is it's gonna be NH(naruto remembering hinata in a panel if the subject about girls love is being discussed during the talk no juutsu is enough for that ).both NS and SS are basically brain dead now . Though kishi could always change the tides by making naruto state his Oh so wonderous undying louuv for sakura to sasuke.Hell NaruSauce has better chances (Keh..Just joking) . i wonder how kishi'll scrap it all in just 4 chapters.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Well that was quick and pretty unsatisfying, all that happened was an exchange of blows then the final clash, this fight is going to end in a stalemate, with Sasuke finally understanding that he will never be alone, i guess the fight will only last another quarter to a half a chapter, which will still mean that this fight was going to be rushed, oh well what can be done about it?

liked the little flashbacks, but i felt that it also played a part in making the chapter a little rushed. I hope Kishi justifies this over the next month. doesn't matter what it is.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:36 pm

@funnyface SS "brain dead"? That's a question of interpretation. Sasuke is someone who can say something despite feeling the opposite and that can be seen through some of his reactions (if you are referring to Sasuke's statement regarding Sakura in 693).

This fight reminds me somehow about Kakashi vs Obito's fight in "Tetris dimension". However, Obito did not listen to Kakashi and carried on his plans, something which will most likely not happen as far as Sasuke is concerned.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down