Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did Naruto learn from Obito?

3 posters

Go down

What did Naruto learn from Obito? Empty What did Naruto learn from Obito?

Post by Irielo Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:37 am

In chapter 694, one can see that Obito forms part of the people from whom Naruto learned something. I am trying to know what exactly... For sure, Naruto did learn from his former enemies but, in my opinion, Naruto learned more about himself and about peace for instance through his right against Pein/Nagato.

Is it because Obito is still a "hot cake" (a recent issue), that Obito was a part of these people Naruto was thinking about?

Anyway, the only answer I could find was that Naruto saw some similar points between him and Obito but in opposition to him, Obito went on a destructive part. In other words, Naruto might think that he could have ended up like Obito in other circumstances.

Although I can understand that Naruto is grateful towards Obito that the latter saved him and helped them out afterwards, but I still can't find a satisfactory answer regarding what he has really learnt from him.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

What did Naruto learn from Obito? Empty Re: What did Naruto learn from Obito?

Post by racefan1992 Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:56 am

Naruto learned that you never say "f**k it" when the world gives you the finger. Keep those who you hold dear close too you and do not distance yourself from them. Obito lost himself after Rin died, Naruto almost himself when he let Kurma take over after Hinata got hurt. Good thing for Naruto is that his dad showed up and claimed him rage. No one ever claim Obito rage after Rin died and left everyone and everything he had ever known.

While Rin was never going too love Obito the way he wanted her too, she did love him as a friend and did not want too see him fail. Same for his sensei and Kakashi. All 3 believed in him and thought he could accomlish much in his life. While everyone was down on Naruto too start (save for Hinata and a few others), Naruto soon had everyone rooting for him too succeed and he has accomlished much.

Never say "f**k it." that i what i think he learned. Because wasn't there a few times Naruto could have just well gave the world the finger and go down the wrong path?
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:18 pm

"Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their comrades are worst than trash."

That's the main lesson Naruto learned from Obito. I'm sure you can reason out others (and racefan definitely mentioned one of them).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down