Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite TV shows

4 posters

:: NHForums Media :: Media :: TV Shows

Go down

Favorite TV shows Empty Favorite TV shows

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:57 am

As the title suggests, the thread has more to do with something general. Well, as for me, I love TV shows about nature and wildlife related things. I also like to watch sports, animes (when they show good ones) and documentaries about other lands and cultures.

So, what is your favorite kind of TV show(s) (if you don't mind to tell)?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Favorite TV shows Empty Re: Favorite TV shows

Post by Bubbles Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:07 am

action/adventure, fantasy, anime, things like that. My shows for example are Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time. Animes I watch besides Naruto for example are Attack on Titan, Hajime No Ippo, Kenichi and Fairy Tail.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:43 am

Bubbles wrote:action/adventure, fantasy, anime, things like that. My shows for example are Walking Dead, Game of Thrones and Once Upon a Time. Animes I watch besides Naruto for example are Attack on Titan, Hajime No Ippo, Kenichi and Fairy Tail.

Now that you mention "Game of thrones", my sister is also a big fan of it. She told me I have to watch it absolutely and she told that with all her passion and enthusiasm.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Action / Super-hero type cartoons (though I can be picky about things)

Sportscenter / Sports-talk shows

News (when it's not just trying to report crimes for every segment outside of the weather; need some info on what elected officials are doing in particular)

I haven't watched sitcoms since the 1990s so I don't consider that something I watch anymore.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by chloboshoka Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:46 am

My favourite shows to watch on TV are anime, quiz shows, murder mysteries and reality TV shows are my guilty pleasure. I don't watch as much TV as I used to.

The reality TV shows I like watching are I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, The Apprentice and I used to like the talent shows when I was younger but now I only watch it for the bad auditions because I find them really amusing. But since nowadays it seems to be about who has the best sob story as opposed to talent, I boycott them altogether now.

I like shows like Big Brother, The Apprentice and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here because you see people being taken out of their comfort zone, it's really interesting.

Quiz shows are really enjoyable because they can be really unpredictable and I think I learned a few things from them.

My favourite TV shows at the moment are The Tudors, Game Of Thrones and The Borgais. I love medieval style shows because a lot of the time the soundtracks are beautiful and I love the whole atmosphere.
chloboshoka
chloboshoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down