Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

+11
Rivaille
Irielo
racefan1992
meow69
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
pingpong2411
eromreven
Mustang
Beautiful Hime
BlackNoon
lily567
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions Empty naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

Post by lily567 Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:15 am

NARUTO CHAPTER 691 DISCUSSION AND 692 PREDICTIONS

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions Naruto_Logo_107wtransparent_zps2a1a5559
naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions F5dk02
It's out!
Date: 04/09
Title: Congratulations

its out
enjoy it

ps kurama had me laughing :D
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

Post by BlackNoon Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:56 am

Wake up early in morning, read Naruto, get dropkicked by feels. naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions 3516892631
BlackNoon
BlackNoon

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 691 discussion and 692 predictions

Post by Beautiful Hime Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:03 am

It was pretty sad at the end. The feels. I don't know if anyone noticed this when Naruto was talking to his father..he said when it came to girls, and to find one like his mother..He said. "Well, uh.." Something like this. Is he hinting towards Hinata? Man I hope so. Great chapter, glad that Hagromo(?) doesn't seem to be switching to a evil side..I just didn't know after last weeks chapter.
Beautiful Hime
Beautiful Hime

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:26 am

you know Naruto quickly changed what he is about to say when it came to a girl just like his mother, that could be interesting to find out more. well it is too bad that Minato didn't get to meet all of Naruto's friends and his potential........................ nah forget it for now.

away from the NarutoX(not so mysterious) girl he was about to mention, but stopped and said something else, this chapter was like a passing of the torch chapter concerning Madara and Hashirama, passing the future onto both Naruto and Sasuke. and today Naruto turns 17, happy birthday knuckleheaded ninja.

Kurama missed his friend, he just couldn't admit.

also who is the girl Naruto was about to spill out, I have my sneaking suspicions, but I will not be jumping the gun straight away.

(Opps Madara meeting Naruto's friends, he is well acquainted with them) the error I was talking about, lol.

I personally don't think it was Sakura, why would he, she is right there behind him when he was talking to his father, because if he said something, Sakura would react violently, maybe Naruto has stopped wanting to joke around about Sakura being his girlfriend so we can say that Sakura isn't the one he was going to mention, maybe because Naruto knows that Minato would never see his potential girlfriend (cough, Hinata, cough.)

Last edited by Mustang on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:02 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : opps minor error and adding something)
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:47 am

Good chapter. I got all feelsy.

Not gonna lie, though. I had serious PTSD flashbacks when I read the title. "Congratulations".... ugh. All i could think of was this classic little mindscrew.

eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:00 am

Danm it!! I'm literally crying right now! Just like how I did when Naruto met his mom. Danm! Naruto really turns me into a sappy girl. I'm sure I'll cry even harder when this scene is animated (I did when I watched the animated scene of Naruto and Kushina). At least the one thing that made me smile in this chapter is Naruto's mention of "the girl", who is not very mysterious. Anyway, happy birthday Naruto :))
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:07 am

this could well be a hidden moment for NaruHina to some extent. remember he also told his father that things aren't going the way his mother wanted it to, so this could likely mean that Hinata is the girl he is referring to, but like I said we need to keep our hopes in check before the coming couple of chapters which will tell us who that (not so mysterious) girl is.

but this chapter made me smile all round, it was a very beautiful chapter, Kurama well, I enjoyed his interaction with Naruto in this chapter, he has a soft spot for Naruto, just he doesn't want to admit it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:40 am

I am one to say that this chapter got me smiling ear to ear. I feel that Sasuke really listened too HashiMada (No yaoi reference) & thought about everything. I feel this somewhat helped his character development? I mean theres much closure that is needed in the air you can cut it with a knife, My guess is they go help people from the tree next but Sasuke stays behind and Sakura does too and thus the final needed SasuSaku closure?!?! Ugh its driving me up the wall..

Anyway, the feels of when Minato left hit me hard. Especially the part when Naruto tears up & starts crying damnit!! Then the "girl" thing got brought up.. and the answer was perfect. Cause NS been beaming 631 down our throats and STILL is, when this definitely debunked that real fast though it didn't need to be debunked in this 1st place cause of how common sense that part was, but NS still treads on with why everything happened the way it did to suit NS whatever. Learn the hard way I guess.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:46 am

Sadly when I take my shipping glasses off, Naruto's statement could be interpreted two different ways. 1) He is hinting at Hinata because she is nothing like Kushina personality wise or 2) He is talking about loving Sakura but he knows that she loves Sasuke and therefore knows that it is a one-sided love. (God I hope it isn't number 2) Either way I hope that Kishi doesn't leave this as the final word pairing wise because all it would do is intensify the pairing wars. As much as I would love to yell at the top of my lungs that Naruhina is now cannon I can not do so because Naruto's statement is not very definitive.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:59 am

I've read both responses but I just don't see it in there any answer at all. Knowing the last thing ever referring to a gf at all even though a joke, was 631. So him saying that he doesn't know much about girls or alcohol since he just turned 17 shows hes still got more learning to do. Supported by Kushina herself in that Minato flashback where she said "While your gone, hes going to want to become hokage, sass his teachers, he wont understand girls feelings" a.k.a Hinata. In fact that gives me the interpretation Kushina there or not he still wouldnt have understood Hinatas feelings. And whatever translation you wanna go by, I feel mangapandas "Mom wants me to find someone as great as she is" When we all know that in Naruto's life the one whos done an impact on his life is Hinata, Sakura is a good friend in his life dont get me wrong, but theres been so much in Sakura & Hinatas character that we know of and its obvious which one leans more on the love interest. Hinatas confession is the base of it all, confession would be useless if Sakura ends up with Naruto. I just see it as an answer that is leading us on till Naruto himself finds him in a spot, hopefully with Hinata that he feels a certain way thats growing on him.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:34 am

I hope some one on here will set the whole "proper translation" thing out. One thing i've had a hard time understanding is why different sites use different wording. I hope someone will educate me on this matter.

Kurama, you are just a big softy under all that fur, just be man-fox and admit you have a soft spot for Naruto.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:48 am

There's an alternate interpretation. Maybe he's finally admitting his love for Sasuke. I don't really see too much to get worked up about in this chapter other than Naruto not directly stating any female he's interested in. My thought is that the comment about Sakura was definitely a joke to tease her. This was his last chance to speak to his dad, so he cut out the bullshit and told it like it was. He doesn't get girls, understandable given his former pariah status and lack of positive social interaction with them until recently. I dunno. I guess I just don't see it as ship material.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:09 pm

One of the only things I really appreciated with this chapter was the HashiMada's interaction (no yaoi thoughts like ThisIsMyNinjaWay).

meow69 wrote:Either way I hope that Kishi doesn't leave this as the final word pairing wise because all it would do is intensify the pairing wars. As much as I would love to yell at the top of my lungs that Naruhina is now cannon I can not do so because Naruto's statement is not very definitive.

I hope so too. And yes, NaruHina is still not canon. However, Naruto admitting that he somehow still has to learn about girls does not mean that he does not know what love is...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:42 pm

well to me, when Naruto said he still has a lot to learn shows just how mature he is, even though it was emotional the way the chapter was portrayed, I can safely say that Team 7 has come a long way since the early days of the story, so in reality this chapter had a really nice feel about it, because we got to see the conclusion of many stories here, Hashirama and Madara, Naruto remembering what his mother said.

even though the last part is really up for interpretation at the moment, even though we hope that the girl he was about to say is Hinata, but then again NS can use that to better advantage the argument it comes up with, so when I think about it, it is best not to use Naruto saying, "not everything is going the way mom told me," because even SasuNaru could use that to make it an advantage as well.

maybe it is best to leave it up for the interpretation. since there are a few translations out, Mangastream and Mangapanda, I am leaning towards the Panda translations, but then again we need to wait for Viz to show itself. but then again whoever Naruto ends up with I am certain his parents would be really happy to know that Naruto is going with someone who loves him, and his interpretation of great like his mother, we also know that Naruto has a very high opinion of Hinata so it is possible that he is hinting towards Hinata, but for all we know, it could be an entirely different girl.

to that end I don't think we have long before we find out, I would say give it a couple of weeks.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Well, now that everything is over (I suppose), I'm wondering what is the point of showing Tenten and the ninjas' tools in previous chapters. Maybe we'll get the answer in the next chapter
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Mustang wrote:well to me, when Naruto said he still has a lot to learn shows just how mature he is, even though it was emotional the way the chapter was portrayed, I can safely say that Team 7 has come a long way since the early days of the story, so in reality this chapter had a really nice feel about it, because we got to see the conclusion of many stories here, Hashirama and Madara, Naruto remembering what his mother said.

even though the last part is really up for interpretation at the moment, even though we hope that the girl he was about to say is Hinata, but then again NS can use that to better advantage the argument it comes up with, so when I think about it, it is best not to use Naruto saying, "not everything is going the way mom told me," because even SasuNaru could use that to make it an advantage as well.

maybe it is best to leave it up for the interpretation. since there are a few translations out, Mangastream and Mangapanda, I am leaning towards the Panda translations, but then again we need to wait for Viz to show itself. but then again whoever Naruto ends up with I am certain his parents would be really happy to know that Naruto is going with someone who loves him, and his interpretation of great like his mother, we also know that Naruto has a very high opinion of Hinata so it is possible that he is hinting towards Hinata, but for all we know, it could be an entirely different girl.

to that end I don't think we have long before we find out, I would say give it a couple of weeks.

If we go by the "left up too interpretation" line then i'll by the "people just got trolled" line because Kishi/editors/both are dancing around the subject of ships. And ships are dancing too the tune and kishi/editors/both are playing. It is vicious circle.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:40 pm

yeah I agree, I think I want to wait and see what happens in the coming chapters, I think we will get the answer in the not to distant future, but right now, I think there is this waiting game we need to all play at the moment.

the reason why I personally don't think it is Sakura, is because Naruto has all but forgotten the head butt and kind of knows that Sakura isn't interested in him in that regard. I was watching a review this morning, and the review said that Naruto might have been directed towards Hinata but couldn't tell his father. but the problem is also that what Naruto said can be used against NH as well, since NS can use it to advantage the arguments it come up with.

but for now I want to see what happens in the coming chapters, the next NaruHina moment isn't far off, I can sense it.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:36 pm

i personally agree with mustang, its best to leave it up for interpretation for now.
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:16 pm

So away from the pairing side of things, lets have a look at something else, Madara and Hashirama.

you know the conclusion to their story was really cool, in one translation they talk about having a drink together, which I felt was a really nice touch, Madara's sarcasm was really on show a bit here, I felt that Hashirama knew this as well, but I am also happy to see that Madara accepted his fate. This was something that Sasuke needed to watch, even though he had the intent to kill Madara, he had to learn something from those two, that no matter what happened in the past, that being brothers is never going to change, the way you see someone.

So this chapter was divided into really three parts, one part Kakashi (with Hagoromo and Obito), one part Sasuke (witnessing Madara's and Hashirama's last moments) and one part Naruto (with his father) but at least out of all of those three parts they all have a great conclusion, albeit Naruto's part has an open conclusion at the moment, to which I feel will get a true ending very soon.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivaille Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:53 pm

i loved that this chapter brought emotion! that's something that is indeed rare sometimes. i also made something to commemorate that little girl moment <33

file://localhost/Users/CooperCat/Downloads/016st.jpeg
Rivaille
Rivaille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 pm

um that link doesn't work, thought I should point that out for you.

skip to the fireworks and this is the scene that I hope takes place before the end of Naruto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRvAAYjmqkE
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:10 am

I felt this chapter was a very emotional one. We got to see Madara and Hashirama interacting.I was happy to see them dying as friends.And Sasuke witnessing the scene.
Also,Kakashi was praised for his leadership qualities by the SO6P himself.

Lastly the father-son interaction.It was really done well.And whether the girl is Hinata or Sakura is not yet sure.I personally hope its Hinata.Maybe after IT is released we may get a NaruHina moment!(fingers crossed)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 am

well the one thing I do know is that the next NH moment has been foreshadowed at least twice now, back when Hinata was trying to get to Naruto's side and vice versa. the good thing I liked about this chapter was that Naruto was able to admit that he still had something to learn when comes to girls, which is great really, but also his comment before he farewelled his father is a slight indication that he is going to end up with someone who isn't like his mother, that being Hinata.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:33 am

Mustang wrote:well the one thing I do know is that the next NH moment has been foreshadowed at least twice now, back when Hinata was trying to get to Naruto's side and vice versa. the good thing I liked about this chapter was that Naruto was able to admit that he still had something to learn when comes to girls, which is great really, but also his comment before he farewelled his father is a slight indication that he is going to end up with someone who isn't like his mother, that being Hinata.

to the bold: I too hope for the same.
But why didn't Naruto tell for so many other things that all didn't go according to her mother's wish?He said it right before the girlfriend topic.Which made me wonder that the choice of his girlfriend is someone as great as his mother but personality wise not like is mother.. Isn't it??
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:15 am

because he already admitted to some of the things he has done before his father went crossed over, like Jiraiya for that matter, the three taboos, even though Jiraiya was hopeless at them. finding awesome friends and then how bad his studies were, eating the right food, not just Ramen, respecting his teachers and the third, so Naruto pretty much covered almost everything his mother told him before she died, except for the girls part, he is like his mother on that part, she also didn't completely understand either, lol.

but now Parallels have been completely destroyed with Naruto saying things aren't going the way his mother wished for him. which shows to some extent that Naruto understands a little, even though he admitted he has a lot to learn.

the biggest reason why he didn't say the other stuff, is something he said right after his father left, "don't worry about me, I will be fine" to which that is a good enough thing to say so his mother and father can rest happily knowing that their son is going to be alright. That no matter what happens they can rest easy knowing that their son will be just fine, I think to some extent he might be trying his best, but in reality when it is concerning Hinata, he doesn't even need to try, he just needs to be himself, which he has done so many times in the past. when it comes to Hinata he will be just fine, just so long as he remains himself when interacting with her, that is all that matters.

better to be yourself, than to be something you're not.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next