Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions

+7
eromreven
pingpong2411
Azuula
Irielo
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
Mustang
lily567
11 posters

Go down

naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions Empty naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions

Post by lily567 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:03 pm

http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/689/1/

here we are
todays new chapter
teamwork  of team 7 is good and kakshi's comment of 'i like  you'
at first i was a lil confused as to who said it n why and then something clicked

*flashback no jutsu*

kakashi falls for naruto's prank with the board eraser
kakashi: my first impression is i don't like you

something alon that line

*flashback no jutsu ends*

now in this chapter it is the opposite of what he told them at the beginning

in later news,
with the help of team work of team 7, naruto and sasuke are able to finally seal kaguya
lily567
lily567

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions

Post by Mustang Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Oh yeah Sakura kicked some serious butt in this chapter, when it seemed like it was going to fail and it was the last chance, in comes Sakura with her shanaro punch, to put the final explanation mark on this battle, awesome to see Team 7 after all the trouble that hey have been through, being able to bring an end to the war, saving everyone.

still love the fact that Sakura without too much power-ups was able to make up the difference in the end. so much for god like powers,  naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions 1512314842
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions Empty Re: naruto chapter 689 discussion and 690 predictions

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Absolutely loved this chapter, oh the nostalgia! Sakura stating how shes a woman too and not to take her lightly.. Thats the Sakura we know and love
Such an amazing chapter with them working together. I also loved the scene where the real Naruto was fighting with his clone it was funny.

I'm in so much suspense this upcoming chapter ugh! Also would like to see new revealings of characters for The Last Naruto the movie!
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 pm

Nice chapter regarding Team 7's teamwork. As long as people are still caught in the IT and the victory over Kaguya clearly showed, i would not say the war is over.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azuula Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:44 am

Awesome chapter!
Azuula
Azuula

Back to top Go down

Post by pingpong2411 Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:07 am

Wow! Just wow! My heart is still beating incredibly fast from the excitement. I absolutely love Sakura in this chapter. She proved herself with her true strength, not getting any ridiculous power-up. Super awesome chapter!! This chapter clearly showed that if they want to succeed, they have to work together, not just Sasuke and Naruto, but all of team 7.
pingpong2411
pingpong2411

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:21 am

lol after they seal Kaguya it'll be time to fight whatever's secretly inside her.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:08 am

Team 7 is in the "well oiled machine" stage as a group. They are like sports or auto racing team, they have chemstiry, skills that complament each others and they get the job done.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by eromreven Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:07 pm

I think we'll probably cut away to the four zombie hokages and get some more exposition.
eromreven
eromreven

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:42 am

this chapter was yet another perfect Team 7 chapter, shows off their bond extremely well, their teamwork hasn't dropped off after the timeskip and they know one another's moves really well, complimenting one another with their skills.

Naruto: clever as always with his use of the Shadow Clones, never wanting to give up and save the people precious to him.
Sasuke: remaining calm even in a tight situation, helping team 7 overcome a great foe, able to assess the situation better than even Kakashi and Sakura, able to create a plan when needed, certainly the brains of the trio.
Sakura: able to play a part in the deciding of this battle, she put the explanation mark on this battle with her strength and her healing abilities. and proving that even without godlike powerups she is just as capable as her teammates.
Kakashi: for Saving Sakura which in my opinion was the difference as well, with Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke would have been beaten by now.

honourable mentions: Obito, Hagoromo.

overall I was really happy with this chapter, it showed the true strength behind Team 7 and that when working like a well oiled machine they can beat just about anyone.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Purkle200 Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:01 am

Kaguya: * I don't want to be sealed again the only way out is up ! *
Sakura: Shanaro !!! *punches Kaguya like a boss * You ain't going no where you bout to get sealed today !
Purkle200
Purkle200

Back to top Go down

Post by endame Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:05 am

I don't know, maybe it's just me but I feel sad because Kaguya have been already defeated (or it seems) and we don't know almost anything about her.

All I know about her is: Earth is her nursery, is mother of Hagoromo and Hamura and she is the main villain, the rest is about BZ and what it did.

Is there anyone that knows more about her? please let me know.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:28 pm

think we might get a flashback next chapter with the help of Hagoromo, before the final sealing takes place.
Mustang
Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:59 am

It was nice to see Team 7 work together again and the final call back to their introduction back in chapter 4 was completed with Kakashi's comment.

So, unlike volume 66 (or volume 2), this volume 71 cover will probably feature all 4 members of the original Team 7, which previously only happened with volume 5.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down