Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NaruHina! What if MinaKushi...

2 posters

Go down

NaruHina! What if MinaKushi... Empty NaruHina! What if MinaKushi...

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm

So yeah I was browsing the internet and found an interesting picture.. like the same thing that happened with MinaKushi happens with NaruHina and their son?? how would you feel?? what would your reaction would be.. I know I would cry so damn hard.. 'cause that's what I did when MinaKushi story was told.. so yeah.. NaruHina! What if MinaKushi... 2801306734 NaruHina! What if MinaKushi... 3516892631 
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

NaruHina! What if MinaKushi... Empty Re: NaruHina! What if MinaKushi...

Post by bricksquad88 Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:14 pm

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:So yeah I was browsing the internet and found an interesting picture.. like the same thing that happened with MinaKushi happens with NaruHina and their son?? how would you feel?? what would your reaction would be.. I know I would cry so damn hard.. 'cause that's what I did when MinaKushi story was told.. so yeah.. NaruHina! What if MinaKushi... 2801306734 NaruHina! What if MinaKushi... 3516892631 

Maybe it would be easier for us to answer that question if you posted or linked the picture?
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:22 pm

sure here it is

Credited to: Artprincess58 @ deviantart

EDIT BY ADMINISTRATOR Azuula: please credit fan arts to their respectful owners/creators.

RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down