Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura's Sacrifice

+2
Irielo
Sacred Fire
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sakura's Sacrifice - Page 2 Empty Re: Sakura's Sacrifice

Post by Sacred Fire Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:00 pm

What I meant by my comment is mainly is women are always used for love purposes
in the story and not to much combat wise.
Note: I do mean combat wise.

I did forget about Tsunade and Mei sorry about that!

Kaguya could even use Sakura and Kakashi as hostages to Naruto and Sasuke to make them give up their chakra to her?Crazy thought, that could happen tho!

This post has been modified by Anbu

Last edited by Irielo on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double posting goes against the rules. Please use the "Edit" button while adding/correcting something)
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:52 am

Sacred Fire wrote:
Kaguya could even use Sakura and Kakashi as hostages to Naruto and Sasuke to make them give up their chakra to her?Crazy thought, that could happen tho!

I like this crazy thought of yours. However, do you think that Kaguya, as powerful as she is, would need to take Sakura and Kakashi as hostages? I mean, this would be quite a coward way of doing things for someone who is supposed to be a goddess...
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:50 am

Irielo: Like she said, she wants all the chakra in the world and that all chakra belongs to her in the first place.

I agree,That will probably be out of her character as a goddess.

Your question:Only if Naruto and Sasuke prove to be to much trouble for her!

If she did do hostage scenario she could get another shinju fruit to grow, but wouldn't that mean she would have give up on her own chakra and probably Hamura's chakra too if he joins the fight too?
The chakra fruit requires everyone's chakra to grow right?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 am

I do not want Sakura to die, and I also do not want to believe Kishi gave Sakura a power-up like byakugo just so she can heal more. Especially since Tsunade has already shown us that she opens her seal to fight, that those who have this seal are free to fight, and Sakura has been offensive lately.

Plus, didn't she already exhaust her healing abilities when she used up all her chakra? If it was possible to continue healing people by opening her seal, it begs the question why she would not open it when Naruto was on the verge of death instead of manually pumping his heart?

The headband falling could just be used to confirm their danger, but it could also mean something is going to happen with Sakura. She and Kakashi being there is basically pointless if they aren't going to be doing anything but get in the way, so I think something is going to happen. I don't know about a literal third eye for Sakura, but I am hoping her genjutsu ability comes into play, and after all, the yin represents spirituality, and connects with the "third eye" so who knows.

I was hoping for them to get transported to the Damp Bone Forest so Sakura can learn Slug Sage Mode or something. It would also give them time to prepare to fight Kaguya, and there isn't really a set limit on how much time they have left before everyone is turned into zetsu yet, so at this point Kishi can easily give them a way to escape for now and meet Hamura or something later.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:05 pm

^There is a theory we have elaborate here and in the thread about Team 7 balance where Sakura could be the one reversing the effects of the I.T (Genjutsu + people turning into White Zetsus) by using regenerative Jutsus and and developing her Genjutsu potential. What do you think about it? (This theory includes Kakashi and Obito as well).
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbles Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:53 pm

Irielo wrote:^There is a theory we have elaborate here and in the thread about Team 7 balance where Sakura could be the one reversing the effects of the I.T (Genjutsu + people turning into White Zetsus) by using regenerative Jutsus and and developing her Genjutsu potential. What do you think about it? (This theory includes Kakashi and Obito as well).
That sounds very interesting! I would love for something like this to be the case. It will be a great way for Kishi to really get Sakura involved, and showing why she, Obito and Kakashi were also saved from the Jutsu.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm

Irielo wrote:^There is a theory we have elaborate here and in the thread about Team 7 balance where Sakura could be the one reversing the effects of the I.T (Genjutsu + people turning into White Zetsus) by using regenerative Jutsus and and developing her Genjutsu potential. What do you think about it? (This theory includes Kakashi and Obito as well).
Sakura showing some reverse genjutsu powers in the manga would be interesting! 
Then people would stop saying she is doing nothing in the story and saying she should just die cause, she does nothing to help in battle, but that is not her forte in the first place! Can this sentence be said here?

I think Kakashi coming up with the plan fits him well!
As you said Irielo obito taking Sakura to the tree source and changing the chakra round in the shinju dodging the shinju branches so she doesn't get affected by I.T, could work hopefully.

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:29 pm

These statements about Sakura doing nothing... are stupid. The story showed how professional she performed the duties given to her as a medic. If medics were not important to the story, I don't know why Kishimoto would have bothered about them: creating special medic Jutsus, healing chakra and so on.

People need to understand that not only fighting abilities are in play in this story, which also does not mean that Sakura can't fight. She will fight if she has to. But considering the situation on the battlefield and what is happening to those who were caught by the Tsukuyomi, I think Sakura could also become one of the main heroine in this war, by either dealing with Kaguya along with the boys or dealing with the tree, reversing the I.T. effect...

I prefer the latter because in this case, she would do something as worthy and decisive as the boys: saving Humanity.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Sakura has been trying to heal nearly the whole alliance for a whole day in manga time, which is an impressive feat! imo

If Sakura is the one to release everyone from I.T her feat would as impressive as Naruto/Sasuke fighting Kaguya and winning?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:Sakura has been trying to heal nearly the alliance for a whole day in manga time, which is an impressive feat! imo

If Sakura is the one to release everyone from I.T her feat would as impressive as Naruto/Sasuke fighting Kaguya and winning?

Exactly! Sakura releasing everyone + reversing the effect of them transforming into White Zetsus would be as big and badass as Naruto and Sasuke putting Kaguya down. The Shinju is also a living entity with a tremendous power. So, dealing with such a thing would not be that easy at all.

Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Thats probably why the edo-hokage are there to help Sakura to stop the process of the white zetsu's transformation from the shinju?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:Thats probably why the edo-hokage are there to help Sakura to stop the process of the white zetsu's transformation from the shinju?

Probably.

However, let's not forget, it is still a theory. We are just trying to find some logic regarding the way things could evolve but no one knows (except Kishimoto) how the story will develop. There is also the possibility that Hamura will somehow come to help and if that's the case, who knows what he could bring?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:41 am

It looks like Obito is alive in this weeks chapter in Naruto's chakra arms. Nothing kills this guy does it having the ten-tail extracted and gedo mazo and not having BZ anymore.Impressive!! 

Can Naruto's clone use the sages Yang power to heal Obito, because the clone doesn't have the Truth-Seeking Balls floating round him but he fly and use chakra arms?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:55 am

Sacred Fire wrote:It looks like Obito is alive in this weeks chapter in Naruto's chakra arms. Nothing kills this guy does it having the ten-tail extracted and gedo mazo and not having BZ anymore.Impressive!! 

Can Naruto's clone use the sages Yang power to heal Obito, because the clone doesn't have the Truth-Seeking Balls floating round him but he fly and use chakra arms?

Lol! I guess Obito also wears the plot armor. I think he will somehow help (maybe like in the theory).

Maybe Naruto's clone doesn't look exactly like the original but he has the same abilities. Anyway, if Kaguya is now absorbing Naruto and Sasuke's chakra, does not that mean that the clone should soon disappear, if he did not already?
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:46 am

I said that because the real Naruto seems to busy fighting Kaguya to heal Obito?

I don't think the clone disappeared, it seems Naruto's clones can take more hits than after the powerup.

Naruto already divided his chakra with the clone so it shouldn't go away cause of chakra

In the pain arc it said it requires focus to sustain the clones.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:51 am

Sacred Fire wrote:I said that because the real Naruto seems to busy fighting Kaguya to heal Obito?

I don't think the clone disappeared, it seems Naruto's clones can take more hits than after the powerup.

Naruto already divided his chakra with the clone so it shouldn't go away cause of chakra

In the pain arc it said it requires focus to sustain the clones.

So, going with that logic would also means that his clone does have the same abilities, without looking exactly like the original.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:12 am

Way do you think Naruto hasn't given chakra to Sakura and Kakashi is it cause he doesn't have full Yang Kurama or is he preserving it for the alliance?

Last edited by Sacred Fire on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:17 am

^I can't really follow you here. Kakashi could get his eye back thanks to Naruto, right? I think things are done the time they have to be done. So, if Naruto has to give any kind of power-up to Kakashi and Sakura, then it will happen someway somehow. For the moment (chapter 681), he has to make sure that his chakra won't get absorbed completely. The rest can wait still.

Last edited by Irielo on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : conjugaison mistake correction.)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:06 am

Sorry about that!

Yeah, you could right about that Naruto does need to conserve his chakra I'm sure he lost quite a bit of his chakra in today's chapter.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:Sorry about that!

Yeah, you could right about that Naruto does need to conserve his chakra I'm sure he lost quite a bit of his chakra in today's chapter.

You don't have to say sorry. I appreciate this discussion very much. Who knows? He could have shared (through his clone) some of his chakra to the others (Kakashi, Sakura and Obito) before Kaguya caught him but it was not shown or it will be shown next time, in case it has happened this way.

Last edited by Irielo on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Yesss!! Naruto did heal Obito's life force this chapter !Sakura's Sacrifice - Page 2 2066170396 

Naruto's clone can use the sage's power yang power.

Apart of the theory is confirmed!
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Sacred Fire wrote:Yesss!! Naruto did heal Obito's life force this chapter !Sakura's Sacrifice - Page 2 2066170396 

Naruto's clone can use the sage's power yang power.

Apart of the theory is confirmed!

I feel kind proud of us my friend. Lol! +1 for you
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Do you think Naruto's clone is going to the hokages with Sakura, Kakashi to help with the reverse the I.T process?

If any did turn into white zetsu's Naruto's chakra alone will turn them into trees right?

Naruto is a all in one hospital his clone's can use the sages yang power and his clones can create even more clones like when he fought the Third Raikage. To help with Sakura with the release process.

Another theory! Maybe Naruto is the only one who can touch the tree cause of the all tailed beast in him. If this does happen I don't know what Sakura can do maybe if any white zetsus happen Sakura could release them from that form turning them human again?  

What do you think?
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 pm

^Yes, it could be that Naruto is the only one able to touch the Tree. But, tbh, I would prefer to see Naruto and Sasuke dealing with Kaguya and Kakashi, Sakura and Obito getting to the Edo Hokage and try to deal with the Tree and the people under the I.T like written in the former theory...

However, as Naruto is the main hero of the story, it could happen the way you've described it.
Irielo
Irielo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sacred Fire Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Naruto is still fighting Kaguya, but the clone goes with Sakura.
I also want Sakura alone to deal with the shinju alone or with the hokage without Naruto and Sasuke help for once!
The way the story goes Naruto normally helps with everything that goes on.

Obito might stay and send Sakura, Kakashi to the hokage.

I think Obito's kamui can help Naruto in battle with Kaguya with her teleportation powers she has, Obito can probably counter her teleportation to make Naruto intangible so she can't hit him.
Sacred Fire
Sacred Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next