Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

Post by Bubbles on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:06 am

NaruHina <3 wrote:I see a lot of Hyuga flashbacks coming... well, I hope I'm right. This chapter was awesome! And God Kishi! These past thirty chapters have been very good or just plain excellent, I commend you for that.

Kaguya is bad ass! And when she activated her Byakugan... I fangirled.
Same here. x3

Kishi is doing a great job in keeping me guessing, I'll give him that. I've been rather interested in these new chapters lately.
Bubbles
Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto chapter 679 discussions and 680 predictions

Post by racefan1992 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 am

I used too be one of those people who said "Kishimoto can't write a female character." Well........ ooooops. Wow wrong i was.

Not only has Kishi created female characters that are beautiful (i think all of us would get with one of them reguardless of what gender you are, don't lie), but bad-ass (in their own way) at the same time. Kishi what are you doing too me over here!!!!!11111.

For some reason i don't think the K11 will get whited zombied, maybe some fodder of some sort will but not the K11. Even if they do (Hinata does i'll die) they might be a way too save them.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by meow69 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:20 am

Looking forward to next weeks manga. I think I speak for the majority of the people here when I say just about everyone here Fan boyed/girled when Kaguya used Byakugan.
meow69
meow69

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:48 pm

you know there is something that interests me a fair bit and that is the Byakugan, alright we all know that Kaguya used this eye power with terrifying effect, along with her Rinnegan/Sharingan combo, she had two sons, one well known (Hagoromo) and the other we know very little about (Hamaru), so the question is, what if Hamaru inherited the Byakugan? then that could possibly mean that Hinata's or Hiashi (most likely Hinata's) role in this might not be over just yet.

if Hamaru did help in the building of the Hyuga clan, than that could lead to more story time for the Hyuga as this fight comes to an end, but that is just a theory, but who knows this opportunity could lead to backstories on both the Hyuga and the Byakugan, because we also know that the Hyuga is one of the most ancient clans in the village, so it is a possibility that the Hyuga could have links to Hagoromo's brother and that the Hyuga could be cousins to the Uchiha and the Senju.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:22 pm

I was thinking the same thing Mustang, maybe i´m going too far but i was thinking that we see much paralell generations and reincarnations in this story, who knows, maybe Hinata is some reincarnation of one of Hamura´s children, a power up could be great for her. in any case i´d be happy if she has a role to play in the current situation.
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:52 pm

I also think that the Hyuga clan do deserve some love here, (not romance, but storywise) I feel that we still don't know enough about the Hyuga, why they are so feared, how they got the Byakugan, we might have seen some of that in the Chuunin exams, but that was more centred around Hinata and Neji, more than anything.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by endame on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Look at this: Kaguya, Hyuuga, Hamura, Hinata.

could this be a hint?
endame
endame

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Actually, there have already been some theories about the Byakugan, Kaguya and possibly Hamura (now his name is known).

You can check it in this thread which was started by Twin Steps:

https://naruhina.forumotion.com/t1051-theory-kaguya-and-the-byakugan

And my post about that:

Spoiler:

Irielo wrote:Tbh, I appreciate that Naruto is not the reincarnation of the S06P but of his son who was a hard worker. Hinata is also a hard worker and I would not really like if she were Kaguya's reincarnation who was clever enough to eat a fruit filled with tremendous powers to become what she was.

However, I think that Kaguya incarnates the mother of the Shinobis or the origin of all these great clans like Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga and Uzumaki... If one of Hagoromo's son (Indra) did get the Sharingan, that would be interesting to know more about Hagoromo's brother. Did the latter have children too? In case yes, that would be possible that one of his child (maybe a daughter, who knows?) inherit the Byakugan... That remains a thought though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Strawberry on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:30 am

KAGUYA, KAGUYA, KAGUYA!! HELL YEAH!! Yup, I've been fangirling since she appeared on that one panel where Madara was activating Infinite Tsukuyomi, and I don't think I'll stop fangirling anytime soon. XD

There is a certain sense of danger with her around; even more so than there was when Madara was in charge. I like how she mentioned Hamura, because that says the Sage's brother will be brought up eventually, and that was something I've been hoping ever since we found out he had a brother.

Kaguya's not wasting any time... she just got down to business right away. I don't even know what it is she did. Did she teleport all of them somewhere else or...? Did she literally change the landscape...? If it's the latter then I must say that's hilariously ironic considering she had just said she didn't want to "harm this earth" anymore. LOL! Yeah, don't want to harm the earth but let's just turn it into lava. XD Really can't wait for the next chapter. *nods*

Oh, and that color page was pretty cool! o:

Strawberry
Strawberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Yeah, is have to agree with you guys. I mean, I feel like there is a gap for the Hyuugas that just wasn't explained enough. Like a missing piece. Some may not feel that way but I do. Especially considering the Hinata is the heiress to take over the clan could indeed in fact have a impact on this war, relating to Kaguya or Hamura. The clan itself I think still has more to tell.
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum