Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-<a class=

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 13 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by senjusana on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:53 am

This thought just crossed my mind and I wanted to share it with you all.

When Hinata confessed Naruto she had said that "I am not afraid to die protecting you.Because..I love you."
Isn't that what Kushina and Minato did exactly to protect their son?When Naruto heard about all this from his mother,he would have related it with Hinata's actions which led to him acknowledging her strength in IYEM.

senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:05 pm

Truth to be told guys i never even knew NS was actually a legit pairing until i started checking out many naruto based forums. After reading some of the jumbo essays i was like "so how the hell is that romantic???"
Kishi never gave NS any proper development where there basically were about a shitload of chances where he could've. I personally think he's just used ns for some trolling practice.
Kishi's doing a hell lot to prove just how much naruto's matured. In the latest chapter, His lack of any (ns friendly) reaction during sakura's confession just adds to that.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:23 pm

Well Funnyface, I am willing ot admit NaruSaku has had plenty of chances to develop in a romantic sense, but Kishi never gave the pairing a chance to get that development, what NS sees as romantic moments, it is nothing short friendship development, Strawberry once said that (during the failfession) that if Sakura was in love with Naruto, why did Sakura 1: change the topic, 2. why did she retreat from the confession and 3. why was she comparing one guy (Naruto) with the one she loves (Sasuke)

If Sakura was to change her feelings to another guy, that would have happened by now, but since we are 5 chapters away from the ending, there is no sign of Sakura moving on from Sasuke, not even chapter 693 works in the favour of NS, in fact, it kills NS with fire, not that a ship can be more dead than NS.

the one thing NS will simply not accept is the overkill that the ship has been given. the fatal blow was at the POAL, which was used in 693 when Naruto reiterated that promise, which strengthed SasuSaku even more.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 pm

I don't want to say they didn't have any moments. It's just that none of it is romantic.most "important" ns moments happen a bit too suddenly.. I was once casually reading the manga when Omg! what did you just say sakura? you love naruto?.. Then a closer reading of that and the next chapter and i was like "(wipes sweat) pheew, just another troll. Everyone knew she was lieying. Even ns(won't admit it though)
THE gf joke. The whole thing was squezzed in ONE fuĀ¤%ing PAGE and NS claims it was NS's biggest moment.
And once upon a time again i was reading naruto(663). I was on a page (while i was drinking a mug of hot tea) where madara got that cool new look. Clicked on next page and ....OMG(super hot tea falls on myself,the keyboard ),after recovery and a closer look: no wait,ha ha it's just cpr..
to me any claimed romantic aspects of this pairing is irrelevent. Kishi targeted it to be more of a bro/sis/friendship type and that's exactly what came out . Bromance.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by PrettyLittleLiars77 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:15 am

Honestly, whenever I see pictures of NS and hear things about NS (romantically that is),I get creeped out because, all I can ever see them as is brother and sister. The Anti-<a class= - Page 13 2079757843 The Anti-<a class= - Page 13 407453418
PrettyLittleLiars77
PrettyLittleLiars77

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:11 pm

I will admit that even though I don't support NS, there are still some pretty good NS fanart out there, those don't bother me so much, it is just the way it claims to have had a lot of romantic development even though Kishi blew NS up a while ago and he is still taking pot shots on NS. same goes for fanfiction even though we don't support NS, i still admire some of the hard work that goes into making that sort of stuff.

and you're right PrettyLittleLiars, i do see Naruto and Sakura as siblings in a way, maybe that is because NaruSaku has had basically 0 romantic development, the ship itself has had plenty of chances to develop in a romantic light, but Sakura still loves Sasuke, she will never move on while her feelings for this one guys remains intact.

But oh well, NS will find out soon enough that NaruSaku will not be going canon, in fact it is already far too late for NS to develop in a romantic sense.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:44 am

[color=#000099]
With 4 more chapters left,Sakura cannot love Naruto all of a sudden since she clearly confessed her love for Sasuke 2 chapters back.
I feel her confession was brought up again in the manga to reassure the readers that her love for Sasuke was still there which was a big blow to NS.
[color]
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:59 am

senjusana wrote:[color=#000099]
With 4 more chapters left,Sakura cannot love Naruto all of a sudden since she clearly confessed her love for Sasuke 2 chapters back.
I feel her confession was brought up again in the manga to reassure the readers that her love for Sasuke was still there which was a big blow to NS.
[color]

I see more chapter 540 as a reconfirmation or kind of "reminder" of Sakura's feelings for Sasuke, although what happened during the Kage Summit already pointed that out. Sakura confessing again to Sasuke was not to "reassure" the readers imo. Sakura, like the time Sasuke was leaving Konoha, tried to convince him to stop by talking to him from the bottom of her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyface on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:31 pm

I've never had any problems with NS fanarts or fic. I've even read some well written ns fics and though I personally don't like the pairing, i actually liked some of those fics. The thing is when someone writes ns fics, lets just say that NaruSaku gets proper development and proper romantic moments. It's something kishi never did in the manga. But because those stories are especially ns-centric,NS doesn't feel all that alien in those things.
____
Anyway, Now even alot of ns could tell it's toast. It's running out of arguements so now it's bashing nh and trying use many "external" facts. IT says that kishi's gonna make nh cAnon just because of it's fanbase. And then it says ns is more popular (:o) in japan. I know these aren't new but it's increased a bit too much.
funnyface
funnyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:46 pm

Just because a ship is more popular somewhere it doesn't mean that the characters will get together, you can have a reletively unpopular ship go canon with little to no development, for example a ship that might have been popular (not 100% certain) and got basically no development, was Goku and ChiChi, they only interacted maybe a couple of times throughout DragonBall and by the end they got married.

but when you look at Goku and Bulma, (i remember hearing that it was pretty popular) it didn't go canon.

the other thing is if NS knows that NaruSaku is completely toast, then why kick up a fuss? if it knows that SasuSaku is looking much better than it was a long time ago, then why doubt it?

all i have seen is this, Naruto is in love with Sakura, Sakura said she loved Sasuke, Sakura has moved on, bashing on Hinata and NaruHina, saying all NH moments were nothing but friendship moments, even the holding hands is still being discredited as Naruto friendzoning Hinata, it was just chakra transfer. makes me wonder what exactly did Sakura do to Naruto?

oh right Sakura friendzoned Naruto, Naruto knows and accepts that Sakura loves Sasuke, he isn't going to force someone into liking him, he isn't that shallow, he certainly isn't that type of character. most of all Sakura isn't fickle either. all i see is NS is just in damage control which has gone into overdrive.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by senjusana on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:59 pm

@Irielo : I meant it was to reassure NS that Sakura still loves Sasuke.

And NS still thinks that Naruto has feelings for Sakura and would confess after the fight with Sasuke ends. WTH?!Didn't Naruto himself support Sakura's feelings for Sasuke?!(694,I guess)
senjusana
senjusana

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Naruto still does, that is why he brought up a promise that he made a while ago, in fact his reaction towards Sasuke's actions show that he suppports Sakura's love for Sasuke.

Sure Naruto had a crush, but that wasn't something that developed over time, he came to respect Sakura feelings for another guy, what NS doesn't even realise is that yes Naruto's and Sakura's relationship did develop, but it wasn't romantic development, it was friendship that developed between the two and sure there was plenty of time for Naruto and Sakura to fall in love, now i feel that it is completely unrealistic for these two to suddenly fall in love with one another, this isn't Frozen, lol.

NS needs to realise that we are only 4 chapters until the end, if Sakura hasn't fallen in love with naruto, and Naruto hasn't evolved his crush by now, then really what is the point of the arguments, there has been enough time, it just needs to stop making excuses and really accept the fact that there is nothing but friendship between Naruto and Sakura. Bashing characters and NH is not going to make NS go canon, it would be the choice of Kishi himself.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:07 am

senjusana wrote:@Irielo : I meant it was to reassure NS that Sakura still loves Sasuke.

Oh! I perfectly understood what you meant... However, Sakura's confession just participated to the action (actually like almost all the pairing moments, which were moments which participated and were integrated into the action). So, I don't buy this argument stating that it was to "reassure" the readers, when Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were definitely and already made obvious before.

It would have looked quite weird if Sakura did not react after hearing what were Sasuke's intentions. The thing is, she did not try to use violence (although it would have been understandable, Tsunade being her master etc.) but she talked with her feelings the same way she did when Sasuke was leaving Konoha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:31 am

in fact there has been plenty of hints of where Sakura's feelings rested, the first being all the way back in chapters 469-470 and 474, even though the person that caused the situation led Sakura to go onto a guilt trip because he put his foot into other people's business, he later confirmed to Naruto where Sakura's love truly rested, Naruto knews this and so did Kakashi.

then we fast forward to chapter 540, she turns down a fodder ninja for Sasuke, again another hint that NS will simply overlook, this continues until Sasuke returns, you know while the events unfolded after Sasuke's return, the only person she really thought about was Sasuke, when ever something bad was happening, the person she asked about the most was Sasuke, showing concern for his wellbeing. and then the obvious Sakura confessing her love for Sasuke yet again, that was bound to happen because she didn't want Sasuke to leave her again.

I think we get the picture, Sakura love Sasuke, she will never move on and most certainly is not falling in love with Naruto, that should have been clear a long time ago.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by bricksquad88 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Mustang wrote:
I think we get the picture, Sakura love Sasuke, she will never move on and most certainly is not falling in love with Naruto, that should have been clear a long time ago.

I may not agree with a lot of things said on here, but I will have to concur with this statement. I can't see things turning around this late in the game. The story is damn near finished. If someone's feelings (Naruto, Hinata, Sakura or Sasuke) change at the last minute (which I doubt they will) I'm calling bad writing.
bricksquad88
bricksquad88

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:04 am

mmmmmmm SOOOOOOOOOO ANY GOOD AND INTERESTING AND REAL OR MAYBE ANYTHING BREATHING THAT IS TRUE???
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianahinkle on Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:36 pm

The Anti-<a class= - Page 13 2745595388 So is NS dead now? The Anti-<a class= - Page 13 3027595017

I have decided to make a list of things I like about the ns ship. For a change of pace.

1. I love narusaku fanart. Sakura's green eyes and pink hair look so beautiful next to Naruto's blonde hair and blue eyes.
2. Even if I don't see their relationship as romantic I can honestly see the appeal of a romantic dynamic. She's a hot head who would most of all love Naruto but still scold him.
3. That scene where Sakura had to feed Naruto made me blush the first time I watched it.
4. I could see Sakura being a excellent right hand to Naruto when he becomes Hokage. (she would also make a awesome Hokage as well.)
5. There is something charming in a love story that begins in childhood.

Please fellow SS and NH shippers I'm not saying that I think Naruto is in love with Sakura or that I think Sakura is in love with him just some thoughts I had about the ship.

Anybody else feel free to make a list yourselves. I would love to see peoples thoughts.
Dianahinkle
Dianahinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:07 pm

^I don't care about this ship. I just like Naruto and Sakura's friendship the way it was done in the manga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:17 pm

There are somethings i do like about NS, that being the fanart, the fanfiction (if written well enough without making the characters out to be complete dicks) but over all the only thing NaruSaku is, is a friendship pairing, there has never been any romance between the two characters and plus if i remember correctly it wasn't Sakura that feed Naruto it was Kakashi as was revealed the very next page.

and yes NS is not looking likely to go canon ever, Sakura cannot let go of her feelings for Sasuke while there is no evidence that Naruto was in love with Sakura, but there is plenty of proof that Naruto's crush on Sakura has all but evaporated.

but then again we all know that for a fact, the truth is NaruSaku has had absolutely no romantic development in the series.

I personally cannot wait to see what happens in the next week or so, supossedly we have a possible double chapter next week, that would be nice since it would allow for some answers and a double shipping moment (SasuSaku and NaruHina)

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:33 am

mmmm I don't think there would be a double shipping moment... remember Kishi himself said that in the end there would be at least one cannon pairing if I remember right.. so dunno I think only NaruHina's going to happen.... and don't get me wrong I've got nothing against any other real pairing (although I hate"don't like them at all" crack pairings with such a passion...).. but Kishi himself said so if I remember right.. The Anti-<a class= - Page 13 531517552
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang on Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:05 am

I wouldn't be going too much into Kishi's original plans, since Kishi had to change things up for the editors, i don't think he swayed away from his original choice of pairing for Naruto (with Hinata), but since he needed to make Sasuke and Sakura, he might have decided to make something happen between those two as well, since I don't doubt for a moment that Sasuke does indeed care for Sakura's wellbeing, it would have been pretty piss poor of him to let Sakura get involved in a fight knowing full well how the latter feels about him, and it would have made him feel really bad about killing her since no matter how good Sakura's healing ability is Sakura would have been destroyed.

So somewhere in what Sasuke considers his dark heart, is someone who actually cares, he is just too proud of a person to admit to it, that is the reason why Sasuke did what he did in chapter 693 (might be wrong) even though he hesitated for a moment, he still does care deeply for Sakura, he just needed to make it look convincing towards Naruto who wasn't willing to fight him, he needed to force Naruto to fight him and those were the only ways to force Naruto's hand.

I still call a double shipping moment in what could well be a possible 3 chapters, since next week is a possible double header, even though SasuSaku could be one sided for now, but NaruHina on the other hand well that would mutual between those two, since we are waiting for them to reunite.

and since NaruSaku is pretty mucha a burried ship, i think Kishi will address the ships in the last chapter, where they need to be addressed.

Mustang

Back to top Go down

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:12 am

Mmmmm... mmmmmmm and more mmmmmm....

yeah it could kind of go like that.... but yeah we just need to wait and see just this week and 2 more (maybe)...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Irielo on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 am

Mustang wrote:
I still call a double shipping moment in what could well be a possible 3 chapters, since next week is a possible double header, even though SasuSaku could be one sided for now, but NaruHina on the other hand well that would mutual between those two, since we are waiting for them to reunite.

and since NaruSaku is pretty mucha a burried ship, i think Kishi will address the ships in the last chapter, where they need to be addressed.

I call for a triple-shipping moment my friend: NaruHina, SasuSaku, ShikaTema, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:37 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:mmmm I don't think there would be a double shipping moment... remember Kishi himself said that in the end there would be at least one cannon pairing if I remember right.. so dunno I think only NaruHina's going to happen....

"at least one" is not "only one"

The definition of "at least one" is 1, or 2, or 3, or more.
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko

Back to top Go down

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:59 am

Of course NS is upset. NS has been going on and on for years about being the only "correct pairing."

Well yeah about that little thing of being the "correct pairing"...... can still jump off the ship. I'll be on my boat waiting too save any NS who wishes too be saved.
racefan1992
racefan1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum