Hello! Welcome to the official NaruHina Forums! If you're new make sure you register and introduce. :)

Otherwise, just login, you! :P

The Anti-<a class=

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:15 am

Mustang wrote:I once asked how does it ruin her character development, and all I got was this.

NS wrote:it just does.

I sat there for like ten minutes shaking my head, and I thought to myself, I am not even going to reply to that, because if I did, I would have abused it for that comment, a few choice words and about how it doesn't care about the characters as long as it got what it wants.

that is basically all it boils down to, it doesn't care about true character development as long as Naruto and Sakura end up in the same bed together  The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 1501964845 nothing else matter, like I said, I cannot wait for the next SasuSaku moment, simply cannot wait for it, it will be an early Christmas present.

if it gives up on the Manga because of SasuSaku and NaruHina becoming canon, here is something Kishi won't miss NS.

That is all NS has too say? "it just does"? That must have toke alot of thought too bring that out.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:31 am

Surprisingly it still has some valid points'???? ... no wait.. it has a "it just does (I'm so fking smart duh...)".. seriously as I said it doesn't have any valid points nor arguments with which defend itself....
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:49 am

So, according to NS, Sakura must at all costs realize her feelings for Naruto, as if the latter is expecting it so hard to happen. Even though Sakura could decide to move on from her love for Sasuke, that does not mean she would have to fall for Naruto automatically.

And even though, she would fall for Naruto, the latter has evolved since chapter 3. It's as if NS was struck in that time and believes that Naruto has not experienced anything from life. He had to feel and to realize how it is to be romantically loved by someone. If it did not count for him, there would have been no point of holding Hinata's hand, especially during a stressful situation. Holding Hinata's hand was a way to show to Hinata and the rest of the people witnessing the scene, that he is actually proud to have her by his side.

Anyway, can't NS see that since some chapters, Sakura is concerned about Sasuke? Can't it see that the girl won't let go her feelings for him that easily?

This is the problem when one identifies himself/herself so much with a character, forgetting that this character belongs to a story and moves according to it and not according to some wishful thoughts.

_________________
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by senjusana on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:15 am

I'm just waiting for Chapter 685 not for SasuSaku moment,but for NS's reaction.I'm sure they are going to downplay the moment just like 615.
NS just wants to totally disrespect the feelings of Naruto and Sakura.Its like they both should alter their personalities in order to be together.Is this how healthy relationships are?!
 The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 1391645756 

Kishi is showing love as something unconditional.Love as something that happens naturally,without expecting anything in return(SasuSaku).Love as a support,a feeling of security and a pillar of strength during tough times(NaruHina/MinaKushi).Love as something that loyal that remains pure even after one's death(AsuKure/DanTsu).
NS comes under none of the above categories.
senjusana
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:05 am

it doesn't have to be 685, I would love it if Kishi drew out the pain NS will suffer, maybe 2-3 chapters would be really nice, I want to see something else, like Obito apologising to Sakura for what he caused as well, telling her that it was him that manipulated Sasuke into the path he took. if that were to happen, Sakura would not only become more understanding of Sasuke, but will also lead to the discovery of what happened with the Uchiha massacre, that part is a given when it comes, because with Obito's death will come the revelation of that night when Itachi destroyed his own clan. That should hopefully break the back of NS.

the moment Obito says anything about the massacre, it will not only be in the presence of Sakura and Sasuke, it will also lead to the most important development for SasuSaku, Sakura devoting herself to help Sasuke when he needs it the most, to be there for him, to love him, to do her best to make Sasuke happy, again that should break the back of NS, it will deny it, it will downplay, it will bash Sakura, saying she made the wrong choice and should have left Sasuke because he is beyond saving.

how will I react, I will not be doing anything, I will just smile at myself, then watch every excuse flow from it, then wait for what seems like an inevitable NaruHina development that will help bury NS once and for all, then the headstone which will say.

here rests NaruSaku
a ship with absolutely no romantic development
it was supposedly born in chapter 3 - death, POAL maybe before that

should be an entertaining few months coming up. SasuSaku will get some much needed development, and at same time, should put NS to rest as well.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 1461727051
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 am

^Hopefully will happen but knowing it, It'll deny it, it'll say kishimoto is a lame writer.. and so and so on(and some are just going to stop reading the manga because of this so...)... so basically yeah these months are going to be interesting.. but what I'm more interested is the reunion between Naruto and Hinata :P
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by senjusana on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 am

^^
Even me.Waiting for that moment when Naruto and Hinata meet after all this war and stuff.
Since the manga is nearing its end,people who are not much interested in this pairing stuff say that NH will end up being canon along with ShikaTema.A positive sign.Right fellas??  The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 3926354896
 


Last edited by senjusana on Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
senjusana
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by ThisIsMyNinjaWay on Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Reading the Pro-NS comments makes my mouth drop. Apparently, NH is dead & SS is dead, and always have been since the beginning of time. And supposedly Hinata was suppose to be a civilian and not an importance character in the story so she doesn't matter. And supposedly alot of things in Japan, like the blood donation, the tsunami and etc. had only Naruto & Sakura on their supporting the cause so that makes NS canon, and also that they are main characters. 

............................ The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 531517552

Seriously? The argument is laughable. I don't know what to take serious anymore with NS. Why have 2 people in Naruto & Sakura's life that helped better themselves? Just to push them to the side [Being Hinata & Sasuke] To have NaruSaku happen? Wtf? And about that civilian quote I read somewhere that Hinata was suppose to be the icha ihca raku's daughter and be Naruto's love interest that way BUT you can never believe everything you see on the internet. Never. And NS uses the "NS is popular in Japan, twice more then SasuSaku & NaruHina is barely surviving." Seriously Wtf? lol... I can't do anything but laugh because apparently, everything negative that happen to NS after Hinata bold serious mind warping confession, means nothing but canon for NS:

Hinata's confession - meant nothing, irrelevant. NS wins. Naruto has not gotten back to it. [Are you kidding?? Thats why it SHOULD be scared, cause why have it go out THIS long positively between the two just to have him REJECT The confession/Hinata in the end??]

Sakura's confession & Sasuke's thank you - meant nothing, the start of Sakura getting over him, [Which NS contradicts itself alot in this area because it says from this time Sakura got over Sasuke [Proven wrong] well this is the time Sakura is NOW getting over Sasuke. [Proven wrong] NOW Sakura is getting over him and just wants acknowledgment then bam no more SS.[Bout to be proven wrong]

Sakura's Fail-fession to Naruto - Yep canon. She means it just didn't go bout it right. We win. Its over.

LMFAO omg. Just no.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 3495430729 Seriously, get the facts straight NS. Sakura doesn't know about the Uchiha massacre and that Tobi/Obito convinced Sasuke to stay on their side. Why Sasuke did what he did. Its going to come out. Why aren't NS looking at the facts? The proof in the manga? The unknown truth? Its only "Naruto & Sakura are main characters and the main character gets what he wants regardless of how selfish or rejectful the main girl is." Nope. No. Not in this manga. Too many facts pointing to whats really going on, NS is not looking at the big picture, only its NS picture. If its so sure NS is end game why getting mad over Sasuke & Hinata every time they step foot into the picture for Naruto & Sakura? Paranoia? Doubt? I bet.

Apparently Sasuke & Hinata are side characters who had NOTHING to do with Sakura & Naruto's emotions, feelings, development. Nope, nothing. Just a good friend. Oh but Naruto & Sakura show so much, like her feeding him and her doing a half ass glad your ok hug and her CPR kiss of life. Nothing can stop it now.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 2652159235

I even read that NS thinks that Obito Sakura and Sasuke should hurry up be saved or have Naruto be there by Sakura, give Sakura her acknowledgement and fast forward everything to Naruto & Sakura. And its happy that Hinata's out the picture. And still can't wait for Naruto to get back to Sakura on the CPR. And that chapter 670 cover might show the CPR thing.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 3497021318 Adndhffhewuhfowjfoew. Somebody take over.  The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 3055401388 
ThisIsMyNinjaWay
ThisIsMyNinjaWay


Posts : 173
Gender : Female
Location : Louisiana

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by senjusana on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:58 am

OMG!I never thought that NS would have such lame excuses and points like mentioned above to defend the shipping.
This main character gets the main character is not the thing in this series.Throughout the series,Kishi has shown that how side characters create an impact in Naruto's life.Yes it is so,starting from Zabuza and Haku.

Why it had to be Hinata to give him the Proud Failure speech?Why it had to be Hinata to protect him during the Pain fight?Why could Naruto see her emotions in her eyes?Why did Naruto hold her hands in front of the entire alliance?Why was Naruto ready to leave the Susanno to protect Hinata?

All my questions and above mentioned moments are very significant ones in Naruto's life.I mean,where is Sakura in all of this??!She has always been working on how to save Sasuke from his path of darkness.She would do whatever it takes,such as a fakefession.

While I was arguing with NS I lost my temper.I didn't know what to reply as I felt it totally irrelevant.
NS wrote:
"Hinata is a very selfish person.All she cares for is her future with Naruto.She holding his hand and walking around the village.She never considers his feelings/likings."

I mean..Wth?!She was the first person to admire him and respect him for his qualities.She knew how it felt to be ignored/insulted.That's why she's the best person to understand him.If she was selfish,why did she have to save him from Pain?Why did she just smile when Sakura hugged Naruto after he won the battle against Pain?

Its because she respects his feelings and gives him his space and time.Its because she is confident of her love.She didn't even ask a word of reply for her confession,this shows how much she respects his feelings.


Last edited by senjusana on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
senjusana
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:35 am

to me the best word of advice is IGNORE it, at the moment, all it can do is bash, all it can do is cling to pitiful parallulz and some stupid third person POV, all it does is assume Sakura is moving on, it is grasping at the straws because it is desperate, knowing that Sakura still loves Sasuke, it isn't willing to accept the truth, Naruto knows the truth of Sakura's feelings and he acknowledges it.

personally I hope Kishi canonises SasuSaku in the next 3-4 chapters maybe 5 chapters, but I feel that if NS doesn't go canon and it drops the manga because of that, I would be really disappointed in that reaction, to me it should take it on he chin swallow the pride it has and continue reading on, I mean I would if NaruSaku went canon, I would be disappointed but the story takes more priority over the ships and I would read on. continuing to enjoy the story that Kishi presents.

I do see NaruHina and SasuSaku getting some attention in the coming chapters, even though I feel that the next chapter will not have anything remotely shippy contained in the next chapter.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 1461727051
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 am

OK here's the deal guys and girls.. stop reading the BS it writes.. seriously u'll all gonna just get headaches over and over again.. as I said it doesn't have any valid points nor valid arguments to defend itself.. seriously... and a lot of manga shounen not shounen have had a pairing of main char no main char.. seriously... and Hinata was indeed created for Naruto and Naruto for Hinata heck Sakura wouldn't even be there if it wasn't because the editors told Kishimoto to give Naruto a rival so then came Sasuke and then Sakura appeared to give Naruto a "rival" regarding the love department.... heck nor Sasuke nor Sakura where planned in the series at first and Kishimoto himself said so.
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by lily567 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 pm

i just smh at its arguments
it makes no sense fretting bout it and its ridiculous arguments rlly
it will go no where
lemme ask you guys this whenever naruto thinks of his friends why is it that hinata is getting closer to the front if she is just a secondary character? why is she getting the same attention as naruto's teamate but more on the romantic side?

_________________
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by senjusana on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 am

NS is not ready to accept the fact that a side character like Hinata can bring change in Naruto's heart.That her panel time has more relevance to the story in terms of Naruto's character development.

Its because Hinata got hurt by Pain,he could meet his father and know who he was.Its because of her confession,he could understand what love is from his mother.But NS fails to see and accept this.
senjusana
senjusana


Posts : 173

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:40 am

Why simple Naruto is starting to show signs of allowing Hinata more into his life, his Teammates are good and all, but there is something that Hinata can give Naruto that Sasuke and Sakura cannot give him, that is love, I think Naruto is showing signs of seeing that.

he knows and sees it, one could say that there is a chance that he is falling in love with Hinata, but that is only an assumption at the moment, I think we will find out more in the coming chapters.

if Hinata was meant to be the love interest of Naruto, then Kishi is just fulfilling his intentions. but I also want to see proof of that as well, since I might of 1: forgotten about it, or 2. I have never seen it.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 1461727051
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:15 am

Mustang wrote:Why simple Naruto is starting to show signs of allowing Hinata more into his life, his Teammates are good and all, but there is something that Hinata can give Naruto that Sasuke and Sakura cannot give him, that is love, I think Naruto is showing signs of seeing that.

he knows and sees it, one could say that there is a chance that he is falling in love with Hinata, but that is only an assumption at the moment, I think we will find out more in the coming chapters.

if Hinata was meant to be the love interest of Naruto, then Kishi is just fulfilling his intentions. but I also want to see proof of that as well, since I might of 1: forgotten about it, or 2. I have never seen it.

To the bolded parts: "Naruto is showing signs of seeing that" only? That's actually what the "in your eyes moment" meant when Naruto thought about Hinata's intervention against Pein. That's also what the handhold moment meant when Naruto held Hinata's hand and acknowledged her support in his life. Kishimoto was quite straightforward about it...

"Proof"? Are chapters 558-559, then 573, 614-615, 633 and 677 not enough? Come on!

_________________
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Mustang on Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 am

I was talking about the interview, I haven't ever seen it, that was what I was asking about, but when it comes to panel time and development from what I have seen with NaruHina, then yes it there, I admit is should have been more specific, so that was my bad on that part.

_________________
the endgame pairing was there ever any doubt The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 1461727051
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Naruto12
Mustang
Mustang


Posts : 2141
Gender : Male
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:15 am

Mustang wrote: since I might of 1: forgotten about it, or 2. I have never seen it.

To this part, there is actually an interview of this, but can't remember where it is.. it is even here in this forum but can't remember in which post... Sasuke was indeed not planned in the series and I assume Sakura neither.. the originals chars in the story so far before launching the series at all were only Naruto and Hinata and then the editors told Kishi to give Naruto a rival.. so then appeared Sasuke then Kishi I think didn't like the "love" department in that way or dunno how it went in that aspect and poof appeared Sakura for the "love rival", that's not too difficult to see after all, cause the first sketch Kishi himself made was Naruto and Hinata with a sunset in the background if you don't remember.. and then he made another sketch of Sakura with the Uchiha fan in a kimono or so i remember so yeah...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:37 am

RickVal(NaruHina Rules) wrote:
Mustang wrote: since I might of 1: forgotten about it, or 2. I have never seen it.

To this part, there is actually an interview of this, but can't remember where it is.. it is even here in this forum but can't remember in which post... Sasuke was indeed not planned in the series and I assume Sakura neither.. the originals chars in the story so far before launching the series at all were only Naruto and Hinata and then the editors told Kishi to give Naruto a rival.. so then appeared Sasuke then Kishi I think didn't like the "love" department in that way or dunno how it went in that aspect and poof appeared Sakura for the "love rival", that's not too difficult to see after all, cause the first sketch Kishi himself made was Naruto and Hinata with a sunset in the background if you don't remember.. and then he made another sketch of Sakura with the Uchiha fan in a kimono or so i remember so yeah...

The Naruto wiki backs up what you say as well as other web sites about the series if people take that time too look. When i had the time i did find something but my computer got a virus and i had too clean it out. So i lost what i had found sadly.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Irielo on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:25 am

To this BS NS argument stating that Hinata is selfish because Naruto should get the girl he really likes (Sakura according to NS)... then NS is reading something else or is developing ideas for zillions and zillions fan fictions.

With chapter 98, Kishimoto made it clear that Hinata loved/loves Naruto. Hinata: "... intense feeling in my heart" while looking at Naruto. The mangaka also made clear that there was some potential for Naruto to develop deeper feelings for her: "someone like you, I really like"...

Now that 1+1 are making 2 or that 2 are becoming 1, NS wants to force Sakura to fall for Naruto because that would be a so-called character development for her?!? But Naruto falling for Hinata would be "asspull"...

That's the kind of contradictions that NS uses to deliver. What baffles me the most is that if Sakura were the one who intervened and confessed against Pein, if she were the one sharing the "in your eyes" and handhold moment with Naruto, then NS would have praised it like crazy.

I prefer to stop there so that I don't want to go against some rules here. All in all, there are a lot of questions which could be asked regarding NS arguments...

_________________
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 309t11w
Irielo
Irielo


Posts : 3348
Gender : Male
Location : Back to normal

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by RickVal(NaruHina Rules) on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 am

^ and reasons like Irielo are putting on is why I've said what I've said till now and just simply don't care What NarSak says cause it doesn't have a really good way to defend itself unless Kishimoto puts otherwise so yeah, and I reaffirm my point for me NarSak died the day Sakura confessed to Naruto and Naruto rejected her, 'cause he did reject her...
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)
RickVal(NaruHina Rules)


Posts : 797
Gender : Male
Location : Ecuador

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by NaruHina <3 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:33 am

In my opinion, in chapter ninety-eight of the Naruto manga. I personally think that Hinata wasn't in love with Naruto, she was starting to discover her feelings for him which wasn't a crush, or admiration. It was blossoming into love, it was serious... but I don't think she started falling for him hard until during the time - skip, not when he came back from it, but during it.
NaruHina <3
NaruHina <3


Posts : 405
Gender : Female
Location : Texas, thats all y'all need to know. :)

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Yamasaki Akaiko on Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:53 am

Mustang wrote:if Hinata was meant to be the love interest of Naruto, then Kishi is just fulfilling his intentions.

Granted, the first databook has never been translated into English by Viz, but everyone who has ever translated her profile knows that it says that she's in love with Naruto and that one of her profile headings translates to "up and down love story." Hinata was always meant to be a love interest for Naruto from the get go. That's also true of Sakura, but the difference between the two is that one is actually in love with Naruto (Hinata) and the other one is not in love with Naruto (Sakura).
Yamasaki Akaiko
Yamasaki Akaiko


Posts : 925
Gender : Female
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:00 am

it says that this chapter was half ns and half ss
smh wow rlly?
obito was talking about how others are willing to help naruto and sakura is one of them. she is his teamate and friend afterall.
naruto stubbled in 615 but hinata helped him along with kurama sooo......

_________________
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by racefan1992 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:09 am

lily567 wrote:it  says that this chapter was half ns and half ss
smh wow rlly?
obito  was talking about how others are willing to help naruto and sakura is one of them. she is his teamate and friend afterall.
naruto stubbled in 615 but hinata helped him along with kurama sooo......

oh Bubbles-chan, where are you. We need destruction please.
racefan1992
racefan1992


Posts : 939
Gender : Male
Location : USA, Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by lily567 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 am

racefan1992 wrote:
lily567 wrote:it  says that this chapter was half ns and half ss
smh wow rlly?
obito  was talking about how others are willing to help naruto and sakura is one of them. she is his teamate and friend afterall.
naruto stubbled in 615 but hinata helped him along with kurama sooo......

oh Bubbles-chan, where are you. We need destruction please.
yes bubbles we need you to help destroy this ridiculousness
also look here
http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=554292

ps can somebody please tell me how to put this link in "here"
that way you can click here and you would go into the link if you get what i mean

_________________
The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 993395_557063127683383_1792911241_n

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 528746348
lily567
lily567


Posts : 1440
Gender : Female
Location : barbados

Back to top Go down

The Anti-<a class= - Page 8 Empty Re: The Anti-<a class=

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum